Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 8

Fantastic update

Ishita woke up she remembered last night incident how rudely raman behaved with her she decided not to think about him she called her whole family in her room and showed them that guy passport and told them everything appa was shocked paati was sad while monica was happy guruji called patti and told her ramans kundali is prefect match for ishita he is like lord shiva he will protect ishita patti said but he is middle class man and have two kids guruji assured patti ishitas husband will be most rich man her destiny will brought luck for raman patti was thinking what to do other guy family came to see ishita that guy impressed ishita his name was pratik their family decided to give them time to know each other pratik asked ishita to join him for one business party she agreed that party was ramans company merging with other company where pratik is silent partner raman was their with mihir when ishita saw him she got happy all were looking at ishita in party she was looking so beautiful mihir saw everyone wishpering to each other and looked in that direcrtion he saw ishita ans told raman who was not able to take off his eyes from ishita he saw guy beside her and thought she can never be his woman ishra were looking at each other but showing they are ignoring each other ishita was stuck in fire she called pratik for help but she denied she was angry at him she anyhow came out of washroom but fire had caught everywhere she decided to jump she was scared but was going to do that till than raman came there their nok jhok was cute loved how raman protected ishita he got himself hurt but came down from stairs picking her ishita was teary seeing someone risking his life while saving her bala came to pick her raman had vanished till than ishita came home her grandmother and mihika were worried for her ishia assured them she is fine appa also hugged ishita and cried she said she is fine ishita slept thinking about raman

Edited by divz9769 - 4 years ago
divz9769 thumbnail

Part 9

When ishita woke up het patti was sitting near her she told ishita to freshnup pratiks family is coming to fix engagement ishita said she will not marry him patti asked why ishita told her everything appa also came there he said she did good he will search another alliance for her monica said they dont have much time left they should proceed with the alliance which her friend he said appa said how can she even think of that ishita asked what alliance appa told her appa said he will not let her marry any this kind of man ishita said she is ok whatever he decide time started passing but appa was not able to find whose horscope was matching with ishita patti was getting worried before one week ishita birthday she called everyone for meeting and elobrated them about ramans profile ishita came latet her patti told her she was showen ramans photo she was shocked appa said but how she will manage his mother made him understand bala told ishita about ramans behaviour and his love for his ex wife ishita said she have met him she told him he was the one who had saved her and his daughter really needs mother but all step mothers are not good like monica is not good for her so she want to shower all her love on her bala was proud on her ishita said yes for alliance appa agreed when patti said he can make raman join his business so ishita will be safe financially otherside raman was in school to pick ruhi ashgun were there they were taunting him raman left with ruhi as he didnt wanted to create scene

divz9769 thumbnail

Part 10

Amazing update 

Mr.iyer called.mr.bhalla and said he have liked raman for his daughter they decided to meet at bhalla house iyers reached to bhalla house except ishita toshiji asked about ishita mr.iyer said she is busy with her duty iyers and bhallas decided to get ishra married in three days mr.bhalla asked mr.iyer not to invite media keep it secret till marriage due to some reason appa agreed otherside raman was sitting in office tense as ruhis custody case was preponed by shagun he decided to say yes to girl whom his mother have selected this time ishita was driving thinking she is getting married to ravan kumar in three days how she will spend her life with him lost in thought her car bumped with other car she saw raman he again taunted her she said she is getting late her marriage is happening in three days raman was shocked he was taken back with news but didnt showed her he taunted her she was amused knowing he dont know he is going to marry her and decided to have fun loved their nok jhok raman came home his mother told him about his marriage she asked him to see girl photo he said he is not interested he was thinking about ishita next day he went to office he told his mother he will not part of any fuction he will come to marriage venue directly his mother hoped ishita will bring happiness in his life

divz9769 thumbnail

Part 11

Wonderful update

Raman didnt went home in two days mihir his best friend was with him all time as he knew about ramans pain they were busy in upcoming project it was the day of weeding beautician and helps were getting ishita ready ishita was sad as raman didnt even called her once patti gave ishita her mothers sari and jewlleries and saris which her mother was purchasing for her marraige ishita got emotional loved sisters moment iyers reached to venue guruji also had came to bless couple he said groom and bride can not see each other till marriage gets complete appa asked about raman mr.bhalla said he was in office due to some work must be coming it was time for muhrat ishita was made sit in mandap but raman was still not there all wers calling him ishita was cursing him he pov was nice finally raman came patti covered ishitas face toshiji told raman whag guruji have said raman said he is not interested in bride ishitas friends and relative were thinking how much ishita is lucky to get handsome husband like raman when raman filled ishita partition and tied mangalsutra around ishitas neck he felt different kind of happiness finally wedding rituals got completed raman got call from his office he went to office iyers didnt mind as bhallas explained them

divz9769 thumbnail

Lovely update

Vandu and bala had booked honeymoon suite for ishra in hotel earlier they had booked in expensive hotel but mr.iyer asked them to book in some normal hotel vandu and ishitas friend took her to hotel ishitas friends were teasing her they made her sit in room and went out when they met raman they started teasing him but raman is no less he was pulling their leg that was funny raman enteres in room ishita was going to change raman was shocked seeing ishita he thought she ran away after her wedding ishita was stunned hearing he dont know she is his bride ishita said she is his wife raman was not able to belive she showed him choora where his and her name was written he was happy but suddenly he became serious ishita notices

Cant wait to read further

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

Good to read many parts altogether 😍

Ruhi baby’s antics are cutely explained . 

Baby’s rulebook 🤣is hilarious 

Baby shark to do to do .. That’s my niece ‘s Fav rhyme🥰

Felt nostalgic reading on core yhm scenarios like ishru Milan , dimple taking selfies 😅, ru baby getting stuck in party

Ishita could sense deep  pain in Raman . And she is gonna heal it . In this story it’s different that ishita is not having any medical complications. Looking fwd to read more ! 

Thank you Haleyy. 

I have a 2 year old niece so writing about Ruhi's antics is the easiest thing for me. 😊

Ishita is a character very close to my heart as she is the only one who can save RKB!❤️

My story has a bit of me in it. The way I see love and relationships. In my story, I didn't want Ishita to have any limitations or inhibitions which will make the foundation of her relationship with Raman as shown in the show. I wanted her to be in it just for him. Nothing else. She is perfect. She can have anyone in this world but she chose to be with him for reasons she hasn't explored yet! But soon she will.

For me Love is a choice more than a feeling. Feelings can be fleeting but your choice is your attitude. 

You chose to love your partner, to see the good in our partner every day, rather than focusing on the negative things that bother us. If we love someone than first step is to accept them just the way they are and then try to bring out the best in them.

Its the power of your choices which makes you stick to a man who is difficult to love but every way worthy of it!

Raman is a very complicated man! As of now Ishita thinks she knows what the circumstances of her husband are but the truth is, she is far from learning about what she has gotten herself into. But at the same time she is the only one who can survive him! And trust me, he is the best a woman can get! 😳

Stay tuned for the next chapter in Ishra's life... 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read all the parts. Nice It is like reading a long story.  So Ishra marriage has happened in a flick of second without any drama from both sides. And Ishita knows who is her groom at least three days before their marriage, but alas Raman came to know about it only in his FN.  Dramatic.  But I thought sparks will fly, but it appears to be compassionate and they would carry the relationship forward for themselves, unlike sirf ruhi ke liye. 

Nice going. Waiting to read further. And also excited about how JKR would be giving back to the delusional Shagun in the court. 

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Thank you Haleyy. 

I have a 2 year old niece so writing about Ruhi's antics is the easiest thing for me. 😊

Ishita is a character very close to my heart as she is the only one who can save RKB!❤️

My story has a bit of me in it. The way I see love and relationships. In my story, I didn't want Ishita to have any limitations or inhibitions which will make the foundation of her relationship with Raman as shown in the show. I wanted her to be in it just for him. Nothing else. She is perfect. She can have anyone in this world but she chose to be with him for reasons she hasn't explored yet! But soon she will.

For me Love is a choice more than a feeling. Feelings can be fleeting but your choice is your attitude. 

You chose to love your partner, to see the good in our partner every day, rather than focusing on the negative things that bother us. If we love someone than first step is to accept them just the way they are and then try to bring out the best in them.

Its the power of your choices which makes you stick to a man who is difficult to love but every way worthy of it!

Raman is a very complicated man! As of now Ishita thinks she knows what the circumstances of her husband are but the truth is, she is far from learning about what she has gotten herself into. But at the same time she is the only one who can survive him! And trust me, he is the best a woman can get! 😳

Stay tuned for the next chapter in Ishra's life... 

Thats good to know about your niece .🤩

Initially I have fallen for ishru bond only in the story since my another niece is of Ruhanika age and by he time show started all I could feel is that ruhi’s Antics is same as my niece and ishita bond with shravan was also too good in the show 

I can’t wait to explore more on your ishita .

Love and choice !! Well written as always 

When I read I could feel every word of your thoughts 

coming to the story , finally ishra are married ❤️
funny part is raman doesn’t even know who he got married n what’s he thinking 🤔 that ishita ran away from her suhaag rat n be with him 🤣🤣so funny 

can we expect rasam rasam maa kasam scenario in this sequence and their nok Jok 😂

Loved the reasoning behind ishita to be mother of adorable ruhi after what she had gone thr with monika.

Bala and ishita bond is also well narrated !!

Keep on writing 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update 13:

Part 13: The Broken And The Beautiful

Raman who once used to be a die-hard romantic has now turned into a truly cold-hearted man who revolts at the very mention of love and trust. His wife's betrayal has turned him into a cynic. His half-smile never reaches his eyes. He constantly wears a mask on his face to hide his inner battles. Thats Raman 2.0. The Broken Soul.

Ishita is a sweet, soft-hearted  person. She is the embodiment of love and kindness. Confident and comforting at the times of despair, she has a gentle soul and strong heart. She has the same aspirations like any other girl when it comes to love and marriage. She wants a loving husband, cute babies and a caring family.  She is the idealist. The Beautiful Soul.

The wheel of fortune brings these 2 souls together. Ishita who chose to be Ruhi's mother became Raman's wife first! She is the only one in this whole wide world who has the patience, strength and endurance needed to fall in love with Raman 2.0 and pull him out of the graveyard of sorrows where he has been living since his first wife ditched him for a rich guy.

There is nothing more insulting and painful for a man to see his love of life betray him for money! Shagun made him realize that his love and emotions are worthless. He was so badly damaged that he gave up on every relationship he had! 

The thing is damaged people crave love more than anything else, yet they run from it at its very sight. They want an emotional connection, yet every time they try to establish one, ghosts of their past start haunting them, carrying images of the pain they had to endure. They push you away, yet secretly hope you would still insist on staying. Damaged people are so full of love, and that's exactly why they're so afraid to fall in it.

Falling in love with a damaged person is one of the hardest, bravest things one could ever go through. It's a series of battles that will change you forever, battles few are strong enough to endure. Loving a damaged person requires rivers of patience and oceans of love. Loving a damaged person is absorbing their poison and hoping it ends before you'll lie dead on the ground.

Loving a damaged person is a war, a war few are ready to fight! And when there is a war, there is a Jhansi Ki Rani! 

She has to slowly peel his shield , layer by layer and melt his heart. It takes infinite amount of endurance to make cracks in the iceberg Raman has been inhabiting. Its a task meant only for the strong willed, the patient one, the one who knows how to love unconditionally because the truth is loving someone who has been hurt is caring for some without expecting anything in return.

Staying with a damaged person requires all the love one could possibly have. It's a win or lose game. In the end, it's either winning the war or losing everything; including yourself.

Raman has stopped believing in love because he is tired of giving his all to the ones who eventually leave him. He has been through hell and back. He on the outside pretends to be like strong independent who need no one, but inside he is the most vulnerable being who needs a hand to hold and a soul to understand. Ishita has gotten herself into a relationship with someone who keeps their relationship undefined, someone who locks his feelings in a vault with no keys. He sends her mixed signals because he wants her but he fears her too! He fears the feeling that still haunts him from the past, the feeling of being hurt, the feeling of being left behind. And he has realized that this feeling only comes from being vulnerable, from opening up to people, from making them see the real you! That's why he has mastered ways to protect himself from getting hurt. Hence the bitterness in his words and coldness in his behavior.

He knows what it took to make it here, and now he is not willing to allow anyone to hurt him again. The scars of his failed marriage with Shagun ran so deep that he convinced himself that love in all its forms was the most terrifying emotion of all. He will be unable to form any romantic bond between him and his wife. Their only bond would be of duty. Not that he didn't need it, but he doesn't want to love and be loved. 

Raman and Ishita Honeymoon Suite

Raman let go of Ishita's hands abruptly and took a step back. Ishita puzzled by his behavior kept looking at his eyes to see if she can find something there.

Raman- Why?

Ishita- Hmm?

Raman- Why did you marry me?

Ishita(softly)- What? 

Raman - You heard me! I want to know why did you marry me? We do not get along well. In fact we detest each other. We can't stand each other for a min and you knowingly got into a lifelong relationship with me!  Why would you do that yourself? Unlike me you had full knowledge of who you are getting married to! Then why?

Ishita's past encounters with Raman  already taught her that him behaving like normal people is a rare thing! He was very different from others. She wasn't exactly expecting him to take her into his arms and kiss her passionately like most newly wedded couples normally do but she certainly didn't expect such bizarre conversation either. It was no point explaining him so she decided to brush off his question. 

Ishita's internal monologue- "Well, Ishita Iyer, you reap what you sow! Ab Shaadi ki hai Raavan Kumar se toh bijliyan hi girengi na! Baarish toh hone se rahi! You already crossed the Rubicon! Now deal with it! "

Ishita sat on the bed in a posture with her legs crossed touching the floor and her both hands behind her resting on the bed.

Ishita- Well, I was looking to make someone's life hell! And guess what, you won the lucky draw!

Raman(with a frustrated tone)- Shut up! I am serious! Now you listen to me very carefully. 

You don't know me! You don't know anything. You will never get anything out of this marriage!  I am sure you have some expectations from your married life and your husband but I am not the one to fulfill them. 

There can never be a husband-wife relationship between us. You will never get my love or  attention because I don't believe in all these crap. I didn't even want to get married ever but my circumstances forced to take this step. 

I didn't know who I am marrying because it didn't really matter to me! That must have given you some idea that I couldn't care less about this relationship. My new wife would have no place in my life. She will be nothing more than just a random person whom I know by name and who lives in my house.

You shouldn't spoil your life in this meaningless relationship! I say you go back to your parent's home. I will get this marriage annulled in no time. You can start over afresh. You will be free to marry whoever you like!

Ishita- I see. So you playing God now?

Raman- What? What rubbish?

Ishita- Exactly! You are talking rubbish! Pretending to be God! Making predictions! Taking decisions about my life! Who gave you the right? Its my life! I get to decide! I got into this relationship willingly. And I will decide whether to stay in it or not! I don't take orders from the likes of you! So stop telling me what I should or shouldn't do! 

Raman- You are stupid! Are you aware that I don't like you?

Ishita- Cool! I don't wake up every morning to impress anyone.

Raman - You know what? You are impossible!

Ishita - Tell me something I don't know!

Raman- You will regret this!

Ishita- Again, thats my problem not yours!

Raman folded his arms firmly on his chest.

Raman- Tell me this, how will you spend your life in a loveless relationship?

Ishita- That's none of your business! And I decline to answer! By the way, why do you care?

Raman- And what about me? How will I tolerate you for the rest of my life?

Ishita- Well, thats entirely your problem! Why do I care! 

Now if you will excuse me, I would like to change and eat something. I haven't eaten anything since morning and I have no plans of suicide-by-starvation. 

Raman looked at her with bewildered expressions! "Is she mad or something." He thought.

Ishita looked at him too! She certainly saw an element of surprise in his eyes but absolutely no hatred or disgust! If anything , his eyes were lit up with excitement. 

Ishita's Internal monologue- Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, I don't know why but I have a feeling that I can hear what you are afraid to tell even to yourself! When you were asking me to leave what I read in your eyes is "Stay! I need you more than you think!"

I don't know what's going to happen in the future and I know its not gonna be easy but I will never quit on you! I want to be with you forever and I have never been so sure about anything in my life!

Raman's internal monologue- Ishita, from the moment I saw you for the first time, I knew that you would be the end of me! Why did you come into my life? If it was anyone else other than you, I would have continued as usual with my detached life in solitude! I wish I knew before marriage that its you I am going to tie knots with! I would have never let this marriage happen! I know for sure that I will never be able to love again. You may be different but you are a woman after all! A beautiful one! You can't be trusted! I will not let you or anyone else hurt me again! I hope sooner or later you realize your mistake and leave me!  

Until then I will try to stay away from you as far as possible because one other thing I know for sure is that I want you so badly , I am afraid I will crush you in my arms if you come anywhere near me! 

Raman- OK. Suit yourself! And you can have the entire bed to yourself! You certainly need more space than me! I will fit on the couch.

Ishita- What? Did you just call me fat?

Raman- That would be an understatement! No? ( He said with a smirk.)

Ishita- Main aur moti? Which angle?

Raman- Oh hello! From every angle! 360 degree! My arms are still sore from the previous lifting! (He said with a naughty smile on his face!)

Ishita(with a fake anger)- Raman Kumar Bhalla, I am warning you! Don't mess up with Ishita Iyer! Tumhari sehat ke liye achha nahi hoga!

Raman- Iyer? South Indian?

Ishita- Tamilian!

Raman- Ek hi baat hai! Tum sab ek jaisa hi khana toh khate ho! Idli aur Sambhar. Bas chutniyan badalte rehte ho! So you are a crazy Madrasan! Huh! (He laughed!)

Ishita(with a soft smile)- Raman...you better stop now...or else...

Raman- else whattt......Madrasan?(He said with a mischievous smile!)

Ishita- I will...I will eat you alive instead of food! 

(She smiled and emphasized on the word "eat"  and "you"  least hoping he would catch her double entendre!)

One should have seen the look on his face as he almost instantly understood his wife's double meaning dialogues and her mischievous smile! It was priceless! He first looked down, smiled shyly and then looked up! He gazed at her intently and told himself "She never ceases to amaze me!" 

Raman- Mujhe baad main kha lena Madrasan, pehle khud pe rehem kha! Come out of this taam-jham quickly! I am also hungry! Whole day all I had was 4 cups of coffee! Lets have some real food first for dinner! Raat Abhi Baki Hai!

Ishita gave him a playful smile and left for the washroom.

PS: Raman and Ishita think differently when it comes to their unconventional relationship! One wants to establish it! Other one wants to keep it undefined!  What happens next we will find as we go. But for now they have managed to break the ice with their playful banter! They will have a lifetime of this! 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
divz9769 thumbnail

Superb update

Raman asked ishita why did she marry him she already knew she is getting married to him than why he asked her to go to her parents he will divorce her ishitas monloge was beautiful loved it ishita said who is he to order her its her life she can do whatever she wants ramans pov was nice omg ishita is too cute she made raman shy hehe