Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Proven: Ranveer Bigger Star Than Wife

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I want to switch gears to Ranveer, because as a Ranveer fan I have always been taunted that Ranveer only has hits because of Deepika and she made him what he is. Lets not forgive Ranveer already cemented himself before Ram Leela-  everyone knew who he was and knew that he would be amazing, thats why he even got casted in Ram Leela...otherwise why would Maha Purush SLB cast a nobody like Ranveer against Superstar Rani Sa? Why would Rani Sa work with someone who is a nobody? sochne ki baat hai 

People always said if she wasnt in those films they would flop....however Ranveer has delivered big successful films WITHOUT Deepika.....and he is doing much better than her. Deepika's career has turned over faster than a Tiger Shroff flip. 

I dont want to hear "women centric"..and how women lost stardom when they age etc etc ..and all that stuff.......you guys spoke about Deepika as an EQUAl to Ranveer (actually more than equal)....ab barabari ka time aa gaya toh sab bhaag gaye? Panga liya hai, toh chalo baat kare na?....Well Im not gonna let you run away..its time to face reality.....the Cocktail has lost is flavor and its time to throw it  away

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

In 2020 for sure. But her peak 2013 when she was the top heroine is still bigger than anything he has seen. But who knows the future 

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Once upon a time she saved SRK from humiliation ðŸ˜‰

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer is already doing good for himself, both of them are doing good for themselves actually.