THANK GOD ...... COZ I LOVE YOU

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aaj ka din yaad hai na apko .....

Aaj ka din mai kaise bhul sakta hu

Haan aur kya aaj ka din ap kaise bhul sakte hai apke muh se aur ears doowa jo nikal raha tha ( Taani said with a straight face wanting it to be serious and bitting her lip trying to stop her laughter)

Haan........ WHAT THE HELL

(rey shouted once he was out of the flow of their romantic talks and there taani lost her ability to control the laughter and busted out laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Aur nahi toh kya REY please donโ€™t tell me ki ap soch the hai ki aisa nahi tha๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Ohh please mai sochta nahi hu par aisa kuch bhi nahi tha okk..... donโ€™t make up thingsss ok rey said with a-pout  

Awwwww (taani pinched reys cheek ) areee saty nahi chupta 

Sat....y whattttt???

Areee mere angrezzzi babuu saty matlab truth 

Ohhhh please jaan aisa kuch nahi tha

Kuch nahi tha ok chalo abhi chalo bhai se puch the hai unko bhi yahi lagta hai 

Nahiiiii please us possessive bhai se mujeh dur rakho kam se kam aaj k din 

Hawwww ap mere bhai k baare mein aisa bol rahe ho , wo apke bhi best friend hai

Ha toh mai wo mana nahi kar raha bas mujeh apne special say pe apni girlfriend k bhai se fake coughing nahi chahiye toh usse nahi bhulana 

Toh pata kaise chalega .......

Ek idea hai 

Kya ?

Rey in flimy manner 

FLASHBACK 

Itโ€™s the time where the BB match was held in d3 but just a change ALONG WITH VEER THERE WAS SHIVAM TOO๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ

(This is for people who love jealous rey , I do)

The scenario is that shivam and taani are not together and everyone knows about it but as shivam said that he started liking taani , this still bothers rey alot .

Shi : Hey beautiful (entering the rh hall where team was meeting for BB players hospitality)

Rey to himeslf : God isse kyu friends rakhna tha taani ko

Swayam : hmm kya kuch bola

Rey : nahi toh, tu kuch kyu nahi bol tha hai ?

Swayam : Matlab??

Rey : Iss shivam ko , ek toh taani ne humse jhoot bola about relationship and phir reason bhi nahi bataya hi jhoot kyu bola aur upar se shivam k sath abhi tak friends hai i mean kyu why why on the earth she is still friends with him ,  i can never understand your sis she is too ajeeb, usse pata bhi nahi hai ki mai kitna worried tha jab pata chala ki they are in a relation.

Swayam : You were worried ?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ why

(Rey realising what he said)

Rey : i mean hum yaar hum .

Swayam : Ha i know but ab they are just friends so tu kitna kyu hyper ho raha hai yaar 

Rey : kuch nahi

Swayam : bhai tu thik rehna kyu abhi wo dusri college ki team aa rahi hogi 

Rey looking at TAAVAM : Haa i hope mai thik hu

At this point TAAREY had a eyelock for which both were desperate .

Eyelocks for taarey was everything they could understand each other ,ask,answer everything and anything through just a simple eyelock 

Which got distrubed by Shivam stating that the WELHAMS have arrived.

The team reached to the atrium and saw all tall guyss standing there with challenging face ,reyam looked at each other and both were worried for dance and the team 

But apart from that what caught reyโ€™s attention was the WELHAMS TEAM LEADER supposedly some VEER RAJPUT particularly at one spot , and suddenly there was a rise in temperture because of the jealousy held in reys eyes and heart. Rey looked at veer and then again in the direction of Veers stare , there stood none another than Taani with a stressed and a pout face . Veer smirkingly said

Veer : wow i m impressed with St.louis a decent campus with a great view (looking at taani) reys blood boiled on this and coming in front  of taani rey blocked her , preventing her fron his dirtfull stare.

Rey : Welcome to St.louis , ek baat ka dhayan karna hume view dikhane bhi aate hai aur din mein Stars bhi 

With this Veer and shivam both got a lil hint the somewhere TAANI WAS ONLY REYโ€™s.

At this moment Taani and gang was utterly shocked as rey was initiating the cold war and which taani didnt want for reys sake only and hence he was pulled back by taani gesturing that he is weong which angered rey and he stromed off before he loses his temper.

Taani : Well he was just joking , he is the AGS Reyansh singhania . Please donโ€™t mind

Veer : Babes its ok if you are requesting i wont be minding anything . Saying this he forwarded a hands , to which gang and taani felt weird but left it there

After this incident between rey and ceer both gang and welhams didnโ€™t left achance to pull each other down .

Rey and taani sitting in projector room dicussing the event that was tomorrow when 

Taani : Rey ek baar dekh lijiye ki kuch reh toh nahi gaya na kyuki mujeh lag raha hai ki mere dhyan se kuch chut gaya hai 

Rey : Dhyan jab dusron pe hoga toh yahi ho na

Taani ignored it as this dicussion was done and taani really stated that it had nothing to do with her. But rey is as blind in rage especially when last he saw taani with those jerk shivam and veer in canteen smiling and having coffee with them although taani justified it to him that shivam  and she was working when out of no where veer just sat with them .

Rey : baatein mein reply bhi karna bhul hmgayi ho kya ?

Veer : chee chee chee

Both rey and taani turn around to see veer standing there with his evil smirk 

Veer : Yaar rey this is not fair , aisa kaise baat kar raha h tu , yaar agar meri kitni hot and beautiful boss hoti na toh kasam se mai toh kabhi bhi aise baat na tha , haan kuch ayr zarur karta (keeping one elbow on reys shoulder and winking at taani ) 

Taani made a disgusted face but rey could not take it he just blew veer hands away and was about to punch him but veer stopped him and said : oh please stop this heropanti ok kitno ko maaroge mujeh , shivam ko , bewakuf hai wo relation mein hoke bhi kich nahi kia 

Now that was the last straw for both rey and taani 

Rey literally got veer chocked by twisting his neck 

Rey : how dare you , i m going to kill you , how can you talk about  MY TAANI 

Like that she wasnt in a true relationship with shivam , and about you i not gonna leave you 

Seeing that rey wasnt backing out and veer was near to faint taani took charge and pulled rey away from veer , saying that if he had where cared for ger then to leave hin and so rey left him.

Veer coughed and taani warned him to stay away from her and also if anybody got to know what happened she will tell everybody the truth and his hidden intention about her 

Veer gritted his teeth as he was stuck and once he left taani was in den โ€œIN A LOINS DENโ€.

As soon as taani turn she was pinned by rey to the near wall , taani saw questions, regret 

care and love in rey eyes 

Kyu taani kyu , kyu roka tumhe mujeh how can u do this , 

Rey maar jata wo mujeh apki care hai aur

Aur mujeh tumhari taani , jaan le lunga mai unka jisne meri jaan k baare mein kuch bhi galat bola yaa socha i swear

(Taani was shocked of what she was listening but she wasnt sure that what she heard was truth.)

When rey saw no reaction , and when they were having their eyelock rey said 

Its true JAAN HO TUM MERI , MAAN LIYA KI MAI TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HU , I LOVE YOU TAANI 

TAANI could understand she just hugged rey with all her might and asked him how when and why 

But rey could bot answer anything expect that he found his love for her in his jealousy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Present

Taani brust the imaginary cloud and rey looked caught 

Taani : so Mr. Husband thats how you were jealous and after u confessed to me you gave the same explanation to bhai and gang remeber 

Rey : Fine i was jealous (making a pout )

Taani : (husky said in his ear ) : THANK GOD YOU WERE COZ I LOVE YOU 

TAAREY SMILED AT EACH OTHER AND SAID : HAPPY CONFESSION ANNIVERSARY  JAAN /PRINCE CHARMING โค๏ธ

And sealed the day with a kiss and alot more .....๐Ÿ˜‰

So here it is finally tried my hands in writing and i said i tried i hope its ok atleast to read it once 

Please like and leave your valuable comments for my improvement 

Thanks Trisha and shewta for helping โค๏ธ

Bdw HAPPY TAAREY CONFESSION ANNIVERSARY GUYSS 

LETS KEEP TAAREY ALIVE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And some how i couldnt post the edit i had made for this particukatlr os , in case i get to know how to post it i will surely do that ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
please give your honest review 

Waiting to read them โ˜บ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome and cute one  

Pls keep writing 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sometimes jealousy does work. It makes one realize what they are missing.

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hello! I'm so glad you wrote!!!

This was cuteโค๏ธ

Damn honestly i really loved the ore basketball match time and I guess everyone did haha, what an os!

Shivam pe jitna gussa aata haina utna uske wajah se hue realisation pe pyaar bhi aata hai!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This version, the fact that Rey aise aag babula hogaya jealousy me is so believable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I loved that Taani stood up for herself, jaise Shivam Ko nikala tha was a great moment and loved how she calmly dealt with Veer, where obviously our Majnu couldn't stay calm๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Damn cute mann, aww and they're marriedโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Lol, him not confessing to being angry and jealous was funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy Anniversary Girll! Keep writing โค๏ธ

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shweta!! Kyun mere naam ki baja rahe hai sab?๐Ÿ˜

Starting mein I was confused ki exact kya chal raha hai, phir samjhi๐Ÿ˜›

Jealous Rey is just a treat. Par uska jealousy se angry young man mein transformation is something else!

Confession ka yeh angle bhi mast hai! That MY TAANI! Bro kya feels aaye uss possessive angry lover ke!

A decent start to your writing! Keep churning out more!

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Shweta!! Kyun mere naam ki baja rahe hai sab?๐Ÿ˜

Starting mein I was confused ki exact kya chal raha hai, phir samjhi๐Ÿ˜›

Jealous Rey is just a treat. Par uska jealousy se angry young man mein transformation is something else!

Confession ka yeh angle bhi mast hai! That MY TAANI! Bro kya feels aaye uss possessive angry lover ke!

A decent start to your writing! Keep churning out more!

Aree aree koi band nahi bheja raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Galti se hogaya typing eror sorry 

I sure agree that jealous rey is a treat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks god samjh mein aa raha hai ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I was so scared posting it

Thank you for liking and supporting 

Yaa hope so i will write more

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Awesome and cute one  

Pls keep writing 

Thank you โ˜บ๏ธwill definitely try to write more

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Sometimes jealousy does work. It makes one realize what they are missing.

I agree

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Hello! I'm so glad you wrote!!!

This was cuteโค๏ธ

Damn honestly i really loved the ore basketball match time and I guess everyone did haha, what an os!

Shivam pe jitna gussa aata haina utna uske wajah se hue realisation pe pyaar bhi aata hai!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This version, the fact that Rey aise aag babula hogaya jealousy me is so believable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I loved that Taani stood up for herself, jaise Shivam Ko nikala tha was a great moment and loved how she calmly dealt with Veer, where obviously our Majnu couldn't stay calm๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Damn cute mann, aww and they're marriedโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Lol, him not confessing to being angry and jealous was funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy Anniversary Girll! Keep writing โค๏ธ

I swear all of us loved the bb match sequence but they didnt showed much of veers attraction towards taani so i thiught why not include both veer and shivam in here and make the jealousy to next kevel , i hope that did happen ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปi wanted to write more on veer trying get close to taani but it seemed that the OS will exceed so tried my best to show in short form.

And yes TAANI had to take a stand I donโ€™t like that she cant take a stand thing to an extent so yes 

And manju calm kaise hoga , uski laila ki jo baat thi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Glad you liked it . 
hope i write more 

Thank you for the support 

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Are waah

One more OS on anniversaryโค๏ธ

Hayyeee....Jealous Rey is always a treat

Yaar made me nostalgic...Vo BB match aur Jealous Rey wale epis dekhne ka mann kar raha hai abโค๏ธ

A cute OS and a different confession angle

N My Taani and then meri jaan ufff

A fair first attempt

Keep writing though