Bahu Begum

Week 1 Bahu Begum trp's 0.9

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting that trp's are increasing after Diana left the show..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7F4fQBlpdT/?igshid=1eqs5f1o6itk8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting.... Bahu Begum is #1 in TRP charts after "Diana left the show"..... Who was performing on Bahu Begum's New Year special?.... Isn't this TRP for this week which showed TRP audience that Diana is still a part of this show?....Let's see Bahu Begum defeating Bigg Boss and Naagin next week in TRP charts 🙄

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Who is hating an actor now Yezabel? 😆

Spare the girl, the show is finally ending next week.

The audience could be curious about the end of Bahu Begum, the leap and the new entry in the form of the original male lead Azaan.  I am not happy with the fate of the character but it has been reported in the past, ITV viewers like to watch people fall from grace and suffer...

I am interested to know if other Colors TV shows are still given extra minutes from the BB timeslot.  I read some comments regarding this during the previous week or two so can anyone confirm this?

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Who is hating an actor now Yezabel? 😆

Spare the girl, the show is finally ending next week.

The audience could be curious about the end of Bahu Begum, the leap and the new entry in the form of the original male lead Azaan.  I am not happy with the fate of the character but it has been reported in the past, ITV viewers like to watch people fall from grace and suffer...

I am interested to know if other Colors TV shows are still given extra minutes from the BB timeslot.  I read some comments regarding this during the previous week or two so can anyone confirm this?

You should know that not liking somebody doesnt means 'hate'. Oh and Diana doesnt cares me I cant waste my energy to hate her. I wish her all the best for her future projects but I wont watch her shows bc she didnt impress me with her acting skills. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

An kya fayda 0.9 ka ? Noor ko yeh TRP show wrap hone se pehle lani chahiye thi 😳Show already wrap ho gaya hai ðŸ¤¢ 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Yezabel

You should know that not liking somebody doesnt means 'hate'. Oh and Diana doesnt cares me I cant waste my energy to hate her. I wish her all the best for her future projects but I wont watch her shows bc she didnt impress me with her acting skills.

I certainly do know that and am happy you realise the same now. 😃

Social Media experience related to Indian TV would be a better for all if fans realised, not appreciating is not the same as hating.  We should accept that our favourites will not be liked by everyone and not bully each other or force our views/opinions on others as truth.  It is not some competition and we should allow stories to be told without hounding fans, actors and the makers of the show.

Wishing Arjit, Diana and Samiksha the best for their next show/project...

I am looking forward to watching Arjit be part of a show where the writers appreciate his talent and allow him to shine.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

Interesting.... Bahu Begum is #1 in TRP charts after "Diana left the show"..... Who was performing on Bahu Begum's New Year special?.... Isn't this TRP for this week which showed TRP audience that Diana is still a part of this show?....Let's see Bahu Begum defeating Bigg Boss and Naagin next week in TRP charts 🙄

Dear Yezabel,

If you want to know the reason behind increase in trp, kindly read this post. Also there is increase by 0.1 and not 1. Hope you know the difference between 0.1 and 1. Btw if there would be increase by 1, then the show won't have wrapped up. So chill n enjoy until this week.