CID

voice glitch/characters being dubbed over in Cid golden era episodes

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to share with everyone that during the golden era of cid Daya sir modified his voice a bit to dub for Abhijeet sir in some episodes 

This is more prominently seen in case of the ticket window (episode 341-342) and case of robbery after death part 2 . And in certain 1999-2000 episodes Daya sir's voice is dubbed over by someone else and after a few seconds Daya sir's original voice is heard, simillar case for Abhijeet sir in the above mentioned episodes

This similarly happened to ACP sir as well.in kissa anjaan awazon ka when he pretends to shoot a criminal and case of the talking parrot when ACP sir is waiting for Abhijeet sir in the disco 

It might easily be a audio glitch but what's uncanny is that the other voice closely resembles with another character from the same show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaganjyoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have also noticed it earlier and  discussed about it with my mom and aunty, because they have also become fans of CID series.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjyoti

I have also noticed it earlier and  discussed about it with my mom and aunty, because they have also become fans of CID series.

Oh! Good to know 👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 4 years ago
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was common during that time period.