Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zoyamalik1

Guys, 

I’m  having trouble accessing episodes. I live in Pakistan and a site was suggested to me but it’s not working anymore. The domain doesn’t have all episodes. 

I requested certain tracks and a wonderfully kind member MeghnaGosh is obliging 🥰 But can anyone help me access the 2014-2015 episodes?

the site I used is down and don’t know when it will run again 🤦‍♀️ 

I would be GRATEFUL 😊

Help desk thread .. in the forum announcement  third   thread 

Page 116 

You can find google drive link for old episodes

For some reason i can’t paste the link from my phone 

Edited by Haleyy - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

Help desk thread .. in the forum announcement  third   thread 

Page 116 

You can find google drive link for old episodes

For some reason i can’t paste the link from my phone 

Here it is 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4331733

I hope you can access this...

Also Zoya please let me know which episodes should I upload in the drive for you? Also please share your email id in pm..

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

soon your broken heart will be healed by the great Raman kumar Bhalla 😍

enjoy watching !!! 

Okay...first of all let me admit the siliest thing I have done in my life so far...🤦 I binge watched YHM all-night! 2 days in a row!!! Yes...it was that intriguing! ( Kahan chupaun main apna chehra..🤦🤦🔥)

This is really stupid to sacrifice once sleep for watching a show but this guy made me do it...and I am sure you must have guessed who I am talking about..❤️

This guy actually made me crazy about him... I have never been like this before! 🤦 I am not a teenager but I am acting like one! Itni Bari toh Maine kabhi apne fav hero Hrithik Roshan ko yaad Nahi Kiya... jitni baar ish Raman Kumar Bhalla ka khayal Aata hai mujhe..😉

I don't know where to start but Raman is the first and probably going to be the last hero in my life who has made me watch him all night sacrificing my sleep! And then I think about him all day long...He has that kind of effect on me! 🙏

As of now I am a certified addict of this show YHM...🤦 😉

This time I started watching from the episode where Raman feels guilty about asking Ishita to apologise to Aditya and Shagun. I cried buckets with Raman...my heart went out for him seeing him feeling guilty so deeply...in that moment he was the most vunerable person on Earth!❤️❤️ 

In that episode, this guy made me forget that I am watching a performance! ❤️

In front of the Ishita he acts like he is a rude, heartless person who doesn't give a shit about her... but deep down I see a guy who has his own fears and insecurities! In that button sewing episode I noticed him getting smitten by Ishita but he immediately brushed off that feeling because he was afraid of falling in love with her! And I felt as if I completely understand where he is coming from! He guards his heart beyond unpenetrable walls...but Ishita manages to knock off that wall easily... 

I think what I like most about Raman is that he is not a cheesy lover...😉

He was one in the past when he was with Shagun but with Ishita he never lets his guard down..😉

I think, unknowingly he is putting Ishita through tough tests...to check if she is really capable of loving him no matter what! 😉 It seems like he is going to fight his level best to avoid falling in love again Because he knows his love knows no boundaries...so it's important to make sure one is worthy of it!  

The only time I fast forwarded a scene waa when Raman gave his Tamil speech! 😀 I couldn't take it...that was way too cheesy for me...

I don't like cheesy romance...I like the way Raman loves....he never shows his love deliberately but he loves truly and madly and there is nothing off limits when it comes to making Ishita happy.❤️

PS: Sorry for the long post...but this is not ven one tenth of what all I wanted to tell...✨

I read some news on YHM being not so good after a certain point.and I believe that because it's not possible to keep a show on track for close to 1900 episodes.  Could you please guide me when to stop watching this show so that I can cherish the beautiful memories and not spoil it. 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U are not alone dear , not whole night but I generally binge watch for 3-4 hr even when I have watched it already.

Specially IshRa scene on insta when I start I can't stop myself easily and my heart still beat for them like I m watching those scene for 1st time. 

Raman is also my fav his insecurities and vulnerability portrayed by KP is so real u can't help but feel for him. 

Ya he is not cheese lover once Raman was saying to ishita about some past incident and ishita said why can't u be like that now and Raman replied u will get this version only and Ishita replied I m also used to this version only ( something in this sense)

It's good u are watching and sharing u view

it makes the forum lively if other than stories discussion will also take place.

we are on no. 3 still on IF after YHM going off air.

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Okay...first of all let me admit the siliest thing I have done in my life so far...🤦 I binge watched YHM all-night! 2 days in a row!!! Yes...it was that intriguing! ( Kahan chupaun main apna chehra..🤦🤦🔥)

This is really stupid to sacrifice once sleep for watching a show but this guy made me do it...and I am sure you must have guessed who I am talking about..❤️

This guy actually made me crazy about him... I have never been like this before! 🤦 I am not a teenager but I am acting like one! Itni Bari toh Maine kabhi apne fav hero Hrithik Roshan ko yaad Nahi Kiya... jitni baar ish Raman Kumar Bhalla ka khayal Aata hai mujhe..😉

I don't know where to start but Raman is the first and probably going to be the last hero in my life who has made me watch him all night sacrificing my sleep! And then I think about him all day long...He has that kind of effect on me! 🙏

This time I started watching from the episode where Raman feels guilty about asking Ishita to apologise to Aditya and Shagun. I cried buckets with Raman...my heart went out for him seeing him feeling guilty so deeply...in that moment he was the most vunerable person on Earth!❤️❤️ 

In front of the Ishita he acts like he is a rude, heartless person who doesn't give a shit about her... but deep down I see a guy who has his own fears and insecurities! In that button sewing episode I noticed him getting smitten by Ishita but he immediately brushed off that feeling because he was afraid of falling in love with her! And I felt as if I completely understand where he is coming from! He guards his heart beyond unpenetrable walls...but Ishita manages to knock off that wall easily... 

He was one in the past when he was with Shagun but with Ishita he never lets his guard down..😉

I think, unknowingly he is putting Ishita through tough tests...to check if she is really capable of loving him no matter what! 😉 It seems like he is going to fight his level best to avoid falling in love again Because he knows his love knows no boundaries...so it's important to make sure one is worthy of it!  

The only time I fast forwarded a scene waa when Raman gave his Tamil speech! 😀 I couldn't take it...that was way too cheesy for me...

I don't like cheesy romance...I like the way Raman loves....he never shows his love deliberately but he loves truly and madly and there is nothing off limits when it comes to making Ishita happy.❤️

PS: Sorry for the long post...but this is not ven one tenth of what all I wanted to tell...✨

I read some news on YHM being not so good after a certain point.and I believe that because it's not possible to keep a show on track for close to 1900 episodes.  Could you please guide me when to stop watching this show so that I can cherish the beautiful memories and not spoil it. 

I would genuinely suggest that you watch till 20th September 2014 episode. Post that, Shagun and her shenanigans took centre stage.

Haleyy thumbnail

You are not alone dear . Welcome to the club .

I also did the same when i was binge watching . Early mrng i have to catch train for my work . So i force myself to sleep and all the time i think about those characters as if they stay with me 

So don’t feel stupid . He he we all r same . The great RKB and JKR only can make it possible .

Looks like you are reading my mind . Same to same . If some stranger sees me watching or reading anything related to this show in phone in public  , even now they might assume m in love and talking to someone whereas i might be seeing something related to Raman n Ishita .

Aww 😍 

I get so happy if i see fellow addict

I made my friends also watch this and made them addict 

Indeed ! Karan is the best . I Gen don’t cry for a show n all . Esp Indian shows n movies   where most if it is only dramatic . But this show made me cry if the leads cry ! I could feel you . Especially since binge watching we could connect more .

Button sewing !!! I have to re re re watch it now since u mentioned i got a reason 🥰

Yeah he gets affected by her Proximity when she is seeing  . So just to get distracted from her he just says she is moti n she is not accepting it  and started taunting her.

In that scene especially when he walks like her after finding about dress altering is chanceless

His 360 degree dialogue 🤣🤣🤣 

yeah their romance is not cheesy n baby types.

And like typical Indian shows they don’t do trip and fall n eye lock for no reasons . The way ishra’s equation is shown so gradually . It is shown clearly in their body language . Even Raman Ruhi bonding also is shown gradually . Initially n all he was so cold towards her . Then it changed slowly .

Oh no 

But i loved tamil version since m like Ishita tamilian . So imagine hearing Raman speaking in my language . I got overwhelmed and keep on listening to it again n again 🤩

In that also when amma asks who wrote for him , he shows his accountant n teases her that the same person with whom she checked his payslip 

Reply inline in bold 

The best Whole yhm  - Till November 2014 

Only for Ishra - Till June 2015 

Best ishra scenes but not logic - Till march 2016

Then comes Leap 😫  

From apr 2016 - nov 2017 — Here n there good ishra scenes are there . Very less only not detailed . You can enjoy only as stand alone scene cos of earlier love towards them 

Good ishra track - nov 2017 - Jan 2018 

Then here n there some good ishra scenes

August 2018 some wonderful scenes 

After that till end the worst you can see bits of ishra scenes here n there .. That’s it 

Don’t worry you have some more good track  to witness !! 

Edited by Haleyy - 4 years ago
Haleyy thumbnail

When the show was on , being in different country , spoilers videos / news comes in my night time . Somehow Even in midnight i sneak into the updates and gets butterfly effect, anxious , second hand blushing seeing any good ishra updates . Also if there is worst update ( mostly worst post leap) it affects me. I have seen many people like me in SNS whose sleep is getting affected with this . That much addiction 😃 sometimes i felt so bad n sad doing that . Then at some point nothing was in show also n i stopped sneaking in night . But even in 2019 in the last leg of the show if the leads shoot together i expect for some scene and open SNS with curiosity .

so it’s good to binge watch old episodes now without any on screen n off screen drama .

keep on writing here if you feel like talking about show 

I used to torture my akka ( sister ) when i started binge watching by discussing with her ( she was in different place ) n i feel good talking about that( she is the one introduced me this show ) . I torture even my husband 😂so he knows about Raman Ishita n Ruhi . Whatever even now happens with me  somehow it’s relatable with it , like my mind goes there only 🤣 for example when asking  S size dress( today went for shopping )  , the way Ishita says S for small is fitting me this that . That comes to my mind out of no where 😂

Since you were feeling different that you sacrificed sleep for the show i just told the above to make u feel u r not alone  . Typed in a flow OCD in a long way 😀

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

On a side note, I've followed the entire show. However, September 2014 is realistic and meaningful. Post that, there's a strong storyline going (till first leap - 1st April 2016) but there's so much that seems immoral that I don't want you're viewing experience to be ruined. 

To keep the beautiful memories intact, watching till 20th September 2014 (the complete 11PM YHM) is a great idea. Even watching till 20th December 2014 is ok. Post that however, the infamous "Sauten Sagas" began. Don't want to divulge to many spoilers. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Despite everything, Mohabbatein ended well. That's what matters. The story came a full circle. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reply inline in bold 

The best Whole yhm  - Till November 2014 

Only for Ishra - Till June 2015 

Best ishra scenes but not logic - Till march 2016

Then comes Leap 😫  

From apr 2016 - nov 2017 — Here n there good ishra scenes are there . Very less only not detailed . You can enjoy only as stand alone scene cos of earlier love towards them 

Good ishra track - nov 2017 - Jan 2018 

Then here n there some good ishra scenes

August 2018 some wonderful scenes 

After that till end the worst you can see bits of ishra scenes here n there .. That’s it 

Don’t worry you have some more good track  to witness !! 

Dear, I am sure you would have thoroughly enjoyed Raman's Tamil speech...After reading your post I heard it too...😉 It was lovely! Hearing Raman speak in your mother tongue is a delight for any RKB fan! 🤗On the stage he transformed from Raavan Kumar to Ram Kumar! 😆

Thank you for inviting me to the club of crazy RKB fans... This guy is too good yaar...!  That scene when he gets locked in the house with Ishita, seeing his jaw drop at the sight of his western dress-clad wife was epic!  And then he starts his fake gf story..thats was freaking awesome!🤣 He is not innocent at all!  Bohot smart hai apna Raman Kumar Bhalla! He was dying to hold Ishita in his arms after seeing her in that pretty blue dress! 😉How  smartly he made up that story so that he could at-least hold her hands...! 😆 I was blushing and laughing at the same time...😝

And then later when Ishita was cleaning his wounds, he was looking at her in disbelief! I am sure he was puzzled thinking why this girl cares for him when all she gets from him is his anger, shouts and taunts!❤️(My internal monologue: I know I know RKB, tumhe itna pamper hone ki aadat jo nahi! But guess what...tumhare acche din aa gaye! ❤️)😉

You know, until few days ago Karan Patel didn't even exist for me! 🤣

And fast-forward today, he is the only onscreen hero I can think of! Baki sabka nasha utar diya ushne...mere old favorite Hrithik and Chris ka bhi...  😆 Where was he all this time! Why didn't I met him earlier!🤩

Anyways, another thing which has caught my attention recently is the shirts of RKB! 🤣

The makers make him wear absolutely any color available on the face of the earth(laal, hara, neela, peela, gaajari, peachy..kuch bhi and koi bhi!) And this handsome hunk is able to carry all of these colors so gracefully that he looks dashing in each one of them! But my favorite so far is his first look...he looked ready to kill in a stylish black suit teamed with a black shirt.❤️ And all of this paired with his suave attitude created fireworks for me! ✨🔥😉

Thank you for the detailed info on various phases of the show...I will keep an eye for the red flags and landmarks! 

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago