Mix and Match?? No.. Mixed to Match …. My RagKor..

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

December 30, 2019

Mix and Match?? No.. Mixed to Match ….  My RagKor

Just a pic of MeeJay (dude and dame)…. The whole MeeJay fandom has gone bonkers!! Raving about they coming together after so many months…. Its like a party….. but lo they were mixed with the other but not matched together… the best editors of the instahearts did their magic and LOL wanted me to rake my dumbo brain….

Well a short one though as I am bit challenged as my lappy is dam giving me trouble god knows updating updating……………….. ugghhhh..

Rishab Mansion was in its sweet slumber due to the Xmas holidays and the snow.

The Plantation had less of work as there will no plucking but only checking with the regular supplies and also the stock to be packed with the aroma sealed and sent to its distributors and international markets.

After the Xmas celebration the roses were late darlings but Arjun and Aayansh would set off for the respective classes in the mornings. While Arjun would go for his workouts, AAyansh would be in his classes but would capture all the scenic snow caps and the morning chirping birds in his drawings.. The bros never left each other.

It was noon 

Chakor was getting ready to attend a coaches seminar while Raghav had to be at the plantation Board’s winter meeting and then had to attend the cocktails and they had informed that there would be a theme and all had to be in blue business suits. 

He was in his usual rant… its not New Year Eve then why they want to party, socialize…. I hate these parties…and this coat, suit, boot.  Ughhh. He pulled her closer….why do you at all need to have the seminar on this day. He was grumbling… I will finish the meeting and come home… am not going to attend the party warty… all just want to drink and shake their legs…and whats this theme?  No Chakor I am not going to attend. I will feel lonely without you. All will be coming as couple. 

Chakor was smiling.  She was making him wear his blue tuxedo and garlanded him…  You look so handsome Raaghav and well about the seminar, it was decided long back and I am the speaker too so cannot avoid.

You have been to such plantation meetings which follow with parties and still you keep grumbling. Well there are all types of people who come especially from the business class and also with their stylish spouses. 

He said irritating....Yeah all those stylish with full paints on and talking in English though they know hindi with so much attitude and accent. 

She naughtily smiled, aaahmmm ahhmmm yes and also not leaving an opportunity to stare at you.  Well now that I will not be there they will feel happy too and may be you too she pulled his legs. 

Chakorr he tried to hold her when she got a call from The Federation and she kissed him,  Have fun she said and left. 

Oh aisaa ok, I shall go and have FUN he said and left for the meeting thanking good that atleast Kaaka will be there

The Plantation Board Complex

The meeting went on well and he was elected at the Plantation Board as the next President for the following year and Shyaam Laal was very happy about it, though Raaghav was bit skeptical as he avoids too much limelight and politics.  Kaaka and his legal team, knew his potential and was quite confident he can serve the term along with Chakor’s prudence.  He called Chakor but could not get through and could not message as many were shaking hands and was talking to him. He was called and on the insistence of Kaaka went to the party immediately. 

It was a theme party.... all were in blue and business formals and their respective spouses and the other single women were in Pink.  The women from very rich high class society and were very modern with signature dresses.

There was the usual socializing, big mouthing, business talks, random bitching about who is tagging with whom….

Raaghav was alone and the added President post was drawing the ladies around too.  He just wanted to leave but could not as he was the centre of attraction and he was like being introduced to all over  there. There were many from the Government and also from various Plantations across the Northen India. 

He was missing Chakor very much.  He was friendly but was trying to avoid those ladies who were trying to shake a hand with him.

The comperer took the mike and said there will be a dance now... 

The Theme was MIX and MATCH…

The names of the Men and Women were written in a piece of paper and was put in two glass bowls.  The names were drawn from each bowl and the names read was paired together to dance.  Just the thought to dance with someone was putting him off.  His excuse that he has come alone was falling on deaf ears and few who were single wanted to pair with the most handsome ravishing dude.

He was ravishing in his blue tux, white shirt paired with his blue formal pants and his leather shoes.  His toned body was really making those there frenzy….  

The glass almost empty only with one piece while the ladies bowl was empty as the men had outnumbered the ladies.

He thought he escaped but the current President  who was in his late fifties said as a curteousy and as a mark of respect to the new President he would step back and allow his partner to dance with him. 

There was all claps and the lights were dimmed…………… 

It was silent while the music was yet to start…

The lady left the current President’s hand and was full of smile and happiness as she would be mixing and matching with the ravishing, handsome one…. She was so happy and walking while the others were blaming their bad luck.  

He stood in the centre with just a focus light on him….

Suddenly there was a streak of light at the doorway as it opened……

Walked in a lady in her beautiful pink flowing dress…. A transparent veil on her face ….. it was dark and she walked with full of attitude towards the centre….

The other lady walked too with so much of excitement extending her arms expecting him to take hers.

He was hesitating……………… 

She came took his left hand and placed in her waist… Just that hold ….his face brightened…. Placing her left on his shoulders, she twined her right with his left…. rested her head on his chest…

He firmed his hold on her waist and they both twirled together….. 

The other lady was shocked……….. she thought she was the mix………………..but it was not her.

She was upset and surprised but turned back to the original one…

They started to twirl,  when the lights were on with the music around..

The Comparer was  surprised and share aloud……

Wow its Mrs. Chakor Raaghav Kumar…. Well! Do I say its destiny that the perfect match has come not allowing the mix to happen.

He slowly brushed his lips on her head…. Birdie….. he whispered into her ears……… Thank you…

She removed her veil and looked up to his face…………..Mention not, but aren’t you sad that you missed the Miss, well Mix…. Winking…..

He tightened her waist …. Ouch, she pained false…..But how did you home and know about the theme…he asked with eyes wide

She smiled and said Congrats President….. he smiled realising that kaaka had sent her the message..

So its kaaka….. he looked at Kaaka who was there smiling and enjoying the couple.  He smiled and left. 

But you know I somehow felt you will come for you are my perfect mix to match me!!!  And yes you are right, I really feel sad for missing that MIX… he smirked. She was looking chick though…smiling naughty.

I will kill you she said even if you think of the slightest mix… she raised herself pushing his neck down whispering into his ear… Mix and Match can be only between us…. He lost himself and was about to kiss her forehead when she pressed his twined fingers.  Rowdy…. People are around…

Both smiled together when the whole crowd was looking at the beautiful couple who was taking the floor in their magical spell of movements.

They twined in the music….. shook hands with all and took leave.

They went hugging each other to the Rover which was parked at a dark side.  

He could not hold … he pushed her to the door of the Rover.  Looked her from top to toe …

Cupping her he said………. Birdie you look so beautiful in this pink just like a fairy from the sky…

It was dark, just the moon light was on her…

Handsometa…. You are too ravishing in this tux….she said

Urge taking over he was about to close her in his style while the birdie drew him to his sense.  

Hmmm… he smiled…. Kissing her on the forehead.

They drove to the mansion…..

Kissed the cubs who were putting the roses to sleep as Chakor had called them saying they were getting delayed. 

Arjun hugged them and said you both look so good. Kissing mummy’s eyes Aayansh said yes bhai you are right they are perfect match for each other. 

Arey!!! Mera Romeo..... Rowdy tried to catch him when Aa said daddy even if I grow old you can never stop me from admiring and kissing mummy’s those beautiful eyes… I love them…. Arjun was laughing along with Chakor admiring the chase of the Lion and its cub.

They both wished them goodnight and returned to their rooms.

Destined to Mix as they are the perfect Match

Lifting her to their room he sat placed her on the divan in the balcony.  Looking at the moon together they sat their hugging each other subliming in the chillness.  She was looking beautiful with her eyes closed… He was admiring her and slowly cupped her face and kissed her eyes and forehead and said.. Chakor thank you for coming as I just cannot take another hand even if its for a game.  She opened her eyes and smiled and said I know Raaghav… pinching his cheeks she said but you were looking soo cute like a scared goat who was going to be preyed by someone.  Ha ha you got scared while that lady was reaching her hands to you. 

Acchaaa I was like a goat…. Tickling her he said let me show you who I am…she giggled in that tickles. Laughing...

She pulled him closer to her, brushing his lips with hers…. looking into his eyes said I know who you are…

He realised her eyes was turning dark… dreamy…. Who am I he asked huskily..

You are MINE and ONLY MY PERFECT MIX TO MATC……. He did not allow her to close the words as he closed her in his style.

She closed her eyes as passion was taking over…. He lifted her without breaking the kiss carrying her inside as they were ready to mix together as they are the perfect Match forever.

hit me or the like and the comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy New Year Sumi ❤️

Cute one. Loved how Chakor came and claimed Raghav. i can imagine them dancing  

The scared goat remark was so funny 😆

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Happy New Year Sumi ❤️

Cute one. Loved how Chakor came and claimed Raghav. i can imagine them dancing  

The scared goat remark was so funny 😆

Mai 😍😍🎉🎉🤗🤗

Thanks so much and wish you a very very happy new year. 

😂 😂 Thanks you liked and for the lovely words 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumiiii I know I am terribly late in replying here.....especially after I enjoyed it so much the day you wrote....sorry!

Ok so at the outset thank you so so so much for heeding our demands and giving us something so awwwwwww to start the new year😍😍😍😍

I love the way you describe his discomfort when he is to attend a party😂😂I somehow imagine VJ aka raghav aka businessman in it and I love what I imagine 😍😍😍😍(I am not even starting about the tux and the toned body🙈🙈🙈🙈ahem ahem)

Uffff and what an entry.....I am now totally lost in the dance,  the fairy look,  the handsome man with a firm hold on the fairy's waist,  the pushing on the rover door💃💃💃💃💃MEEJAY where are you yaar!!!!!!.... both are stuck with such boring co actors🙄🙄🙄🙊🙊

And I have just climbed to the balcony and what do I see 😍😍😍😍the hugs, the kisses, hey the tickling,  the giggles....... and finally the perfect mix to match😍 

Let me sublime in this😘😘

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia for the lovely words 

I liked the way Chakor surprise Raghav to reach in party on perfect time & their blissful moments are great as always Overall both stories are just superb👏👏👏 Thank you so much dear for these beautiful Ragkor stories 😘😘😘

Unquote 

😍😍🤗🤗🤗

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi🤗

that was a sweet one..

yes like raghav, we knew somehow she will land up there..😉... her entry , their dance all was ❤

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks soo much for your lovely words dear Smita 

Wow.. such a wonderful new year's gift Sumi 👌💓💓 but sorry I couldn't comment before on this beautiful write up. Love Ar -Aa's brotherhood, never left each other. And OMG Raghav & his always reluctance to attend the cocktail party, his continues babble, so cute 😁😁❤❤,  sometimes I get wondered even after leading life as a well established businessman for so long & attending so many prestigious ceremony & this type of party, he couldn't get used to this lifestyle but I love this aspect of his character, his simplicity, the naughtiness, his pure love & loyalty to his Chakor, that sets him distinct from others 👌👌💕💕💕. Loved their cute jest about the high Society's stylish ladies & the way he said 'OK I shall go & have fun,'  I was laughing 😁😁😁 imagining Vj's expression in that scene. After being elected the prestigious President's post of the plantation board, the way he missed Chakor, feeling lonely, trying to distance from the ladies, I can relate to his feelings very much.. When he was hesitant to dance with other woman, the way Chakor appeared just in time,  prevented the mix to happen 👏👏, really it is destined that SB is the perfect mix to match her RR(Ravishing Rowdy) but some credit goes to Kaka too 😊 .  And the way they grabbed all the attention towards them by their electrifying dance moves 💘💘& he's pushing her to the Rover,  the balcony romance were so sensual ..🔥 🔥 😍😍 . Loved & enjoyed their jesting, giggling, laughing, romancing 😍😍 all were so beautifully written & your exquisite descriptions of RR's physique 😮😮😮 made me to dream of him 😍😍😍.. Thank you so much dear for writing this lovely one as I always wait for such gift from you.

Unquote 

And i wait for your lovely words 🤗 🤗 🤗