•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope the story ahead is interesting and makes sense. It will be good for Vidya to complete her basic education before any more romance between her and vivek, Avtaar can fund her studies. I think a leap is called for. Maybe Vivek is getting married to some one else and an educated Vidya makes an entrance. Other stories?

Originally posted by priyapak

I hope the story ahead is interesting and makes sense. It will be good for Vidya to complete her basic education before any more romance between her and vivek, Avtaar can fund her studies. I think a leap is called for. Maybe Vivek is getting married to some one else and an educated Vidya makes an entrance. Other stories?

Everything is good but I don’t think Vivek marryin someone else and vidya entering there lives doesn’t make sense but for sure she will/should complete her basic education where Vivek should help or not and yess leap is also ok but Vivek marryin hmmmm it’s  not goin well with me

Edited by favjassi - 4 years ago

I really hope that this track be well handled by the makers of the show. This track has a great potential to give a nice message. 

Yes, A leap of atleast 2-3 years is needed for Vidya to complete higher secondary education. I really want that she complete her education with out the help of Vivek to showcase the women empowerment. Moreover, the msg of "Its never too late to achieve your goals" will also be affirmed among the masses. In this way, Vivek will start respecting and loving her more.

On the other side, they may show the past of Vivek's mother. They may show her struggles and how she overcame them and got a job. Maybe I am thinking too much but I think this is how and why Vivek will emphatise with Vidya.

Let's see what happens now?

True not ready for another woman yet. i just hope there is no forced marriage or drama like that.  Their love has still not been justified for me.

Originally posted by priyapak

True not ready for another woman yet. i just hope there is no forced marriage or drama like that.  Their love has still not been justified for me.

Yeah I strongly agree with this. Their love realisation was so fast paced. Don't know what CVs are up to.

I too want it that way, there being much more layers  uncovered and realizations  happen before their love wins or reaches a concrete stage.

And I too wish she tries to learn, take efforts on that front, and seeing her achieving something on that aspect bring a change in vivek's thoughts 

The way vidhya's truth came out and vivek blasted - was out of expectation.

I understand he does not like lies - does he trust someone else over vidhya?? 

He did not give her chance to explain?  

On the spot - he swore to ruin her / give her the most pain???

I think then - he does NOT love her.

Vidhya did not know until she got the appointment letter as english teacher. 

She denied after. Her family is the one at fault - they should go to jail.