Yeh Hai Chahatein

This show lose the authenticity of their claim!

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What I mean is the fact which they are claiming doesn’t really exist in the show, the fact ‘how difficult it is for single mother to get marry to a suitable suitor’. A single mother is that woman who is a widow or divorcee or someone like preesha’s elder sister mahima, but preesha is none of them & sooner or later before or after the marriage the whole world will know the fact that preesha isn’t saransh’s biological mother he is her sister’s child, she only gave her name to him in out of fear that the world will call him illegal cause they don’t know who his father is n also because the father refused to accept the child. The makers could have easily showed preesha as a widow or divorcee, in that way they would have been able to kept the authenticity of the show but sadly they went with none of them. Still after all these fact both the channel n makers are claiming it to be an authentic show & comparing it with it’s sister show yhm! Being a loyal viewer of yhm for almost long 2 initial years of it I am really disappointed with it! yhm always maintained their claim n authenticity of the fact that ‘how difficult it is for an infertile woman to get married to a suitable suitor’ while this show isn’t, cause rudraksh will marry preesha with knowing the fact that she isn’t the kids real mother n I have a feeling most probably it’s rajeev who in out of guilt will request him to give saransh his name cause he failed to do that & can't even do it now, rudraksh too will agree to do so cause by that time he will fall for preesha n will start loving the kid as well. If this won’t be the case then still soon after their marriage he n the rest of the world will know the truth that preesha isn’t the kids real mom n if it will go like this then at least till the marriage they will go with their claim n will show how much difficulties the single mother went through to get married to a suitable suitor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I agree on this i wish saransh was preesha own son the concept doesn't suit the message unless they are going to focus on adoption

ToMo_423 thumbnail

I think Rajeev somehow will die and before dying he will inform Rudraksh that Saransh is his son and he should take care of him...

'the difficulties for a single mother to get married' concept will come forth once Yuvraj's truth will come out,  i'm sure he will try to defame Preesha and make everyone to question her about her child's father, like in today's episode some women were questioning her but yuvraj was on her side today...

So to save her and Saransh from disgrace Rudraksh will marry her and make the world think that he is the real father of Saransh 

and i assume he will also misunderstand that Preesha had affair with his brother and Saransh is their son

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I had the same feeling. Besides not being a biological child, here Preesha and Rudraksh have been more or less single while in YHM both Ishita and Raman had suffered massive heartbreaks before meeting each other. Raman was a father of two children not just one, which added much more complexity to the story. All this definitely made a huge difference in the overall way the story progressed in YHM while this angle is completely missing in YHC, unless there is something else in store which hasn't been revealed yet. 

I honestly feel the writing of this show is not at par with YHM and is much more vanilla daily soap style, but I will reserve my judgement for time being.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToMo_423

I think Rajeev somehow will die and before dying he will inform Rudraksh that Saransh is his son and he should take care of him...

'the difficulties for a single mother to get married' concept will come forth once Yuvraj's truth will come out,  i'm sure he will try to defame Preesha and make everyone to question her about her child's father, like in today's episode some women were questioning her but yuvraj was on her side today...

So to save her and Saransh from disgrace Rudraksh will marry her and make the world think that he is the real father of Saransh 

and i assume he will also misunderstand that Preesha had affair with his brother and Saransh is their son

This is certainly possible because in today's episode it was shown Rajeev said I will willingly give up my life for u referring to Rudraksha. Nd Rudraksha told Rajeev he will always be there for him or something like that

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ToMo_423

I also think the same after yesterday epi something might happen to rajeev and he might die and tell the truth to rudraksh and he will plan to marry preesha so that he can give saransh the father's love the boy deserves which was deprived from him and i guess only rudraksh will know the love affair of rajeev and preesha's sister and saransh being their son while preesha will be clueless till she finds out the truth

that yuvraj is a creep since his plans will fail somehow due to rudraksh he will definitely defame preesha and here the twist is from the precap he seems like will get to know rajeev-preesha's sister love affair and the guess will automatically pops out that saransh is rajeev's son he will try to tell preesha the truth but she might not believe him

possible scenario too

nopes i don't think so since he was witness to rajeev-preesha meet in various occasaion and they both don't recognise each other and are cordial to each other i guess rudraksh will be the first one to know rajeev-preesha sister love affair and saransh being their son

sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think if one goes a little deeper one will realise that this sort of stuff in soaps fspells recreation for the hard working viewer both  women and men who spend most of their time working hard at ordinary stuff which makes up most  part of their lives.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They want to keep the FL ‘pure’ hence why she is a fake single mother 

I’m also not able to connect with the FL nor the ML ...I find all the characters overdone with respect to stereotypes ...it’s like super goody goody FL and super bad ML ...how about some balance ?

make the FL witty and smart ..give her some brains the ML doesn’t have to be so angry all the time drowning in women or alcohol or work 

change it up ffs ...no wonder ITV serials plummet after 150 epis ....they can’t keep it fresh 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

They want to keep the FL ‘pure’ hence why she is a fake single mother 

I’m also not able to connect with the FL nor the ML ...I find all the characters overdone with respect to stereotypes ...it’s like super goody goody FL and super bad ML ...how about some balance ?

make the FL witty and smart ..give her some brains the ML doesn’t have to be so angry all the time drowning in women or alcohol or work 

change it up ffs ...no wonder ITV serials plummet after 150 epis ....they can’t keep it fresh 

I thought that that was just a ruse to get info about Kaveri. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Unlike Ishita’s problem of not being able to conceive, Preesha’s problem of not being able to find a suitor will end once Preesha gets married to Rudraksh. Ishita’s infertility issue kept cropping up even after her marriage to Raman. I don’t see such a scope here. 

I think it would have been better if Preesha was already married or something. Anyway, let’s see how the show progresses. It ha s just been 7 episodes and it is too early to judge.