Arjit Taneja and Diana Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I came across pictures from last day shooting of Bahu Begum, Diana Khan was there too, I do not have any kind of hope left for Shazaan anymore, as a member said that maybe on the last day Shaira will ask Azaan to move on with Noor. Actor or actress is not enough for me to start watching a show, I have watched a handful of ITV dramas and it is very rare for me to stick around after being disappointed in every aspect from this particular drama. They say that nothing is bigger than the show itself but when storyline is compromised to favor people, the show ends up as a disaster. I have no qualms or need to sugarcoat the reality of it, it is certainly possible that I am being salty over treatment of Shazaan. I have thought of leaving this show behind in 2019, I won't take a disappointment with me in New Year and good for Diana and Arjit that they don't have to be a part of this horrible drama. 

Its not an easy feat to make people connect with characters, it depends highly on how these characters are portrayed and heavily rely on actors to make their viewers feel what they are expressing as a character they are playing, Arjit and Diana and Shazaan did that from me with very first scene, it was just a split second moment of me falling in love with Shazaan and sticking with them for 5 months, story never did justice to Shazaan, but Arjit and Diana stood out of the storyline 

Diana Khan - She is an actor who has had the most growth on this show, the stark difference between her stance as an actor from week one to her last scene, she was fantastic, she has alot to work on, I am not going to say that she is perfect but she is definitely a star, she has beautiful and overpowering screen presence. None could have been a better Shaira Saeed than Diana Khan, no wonder she was selected to play Shaira among 86 other actresses who auditioned for this role, she worked hard to get the role and she did justice to it. 

Arjit Taneja - I don't think I have ever taken his name without writing that he is the best among all leads in the show. Unfortunately he gained nothing, he got a chance to perform but those scenes were few and far between, he delivered without missing that I can say but in terms of what an actor aspires to gain the least from a project, I feel sad for him as it didn't happen for him. He didn't get a strong character, his character graph went down and down so much that I can not look back at initial episodes of Azaan Akhtar Mirza and feel the same excitement which I did till a few weeks ago. 

All said and done, I wish them the best for their future endeavors