Well Done Team Sanjivani ❀

rashigirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to the entire team of Sanjivani for becoming the biggest show in UK πŸ’™

It is definitely a big achievement to get the international recognition.

Sanjivani was always among the top 5 shows when it comes to UK ratings thus proving it as a super hit show. But this week had something super amazing stored for the entire team and the well-wishers of this beautiful show.This week Sanjivani entered the No 1 spot with 77,500 viewers. Getting a 77K plus viewership is definitely a huge achievement cuz I cannot remember any show getting such a viewership in recent times. It was a proud moment for the entire team as well as the fans of Sanjivani.

So this feat was possible due to the hard work of the entire team especially the hero and the heroine of the show, Namit Khanna and Surbhi Chandna. Also special mention to the senior actors Mohnish Bahl, Aarti Bahl, Rohit Roy, Gurdeep Kohli and Sayantani Ghosh who created magic onscreen along with SidIsha and the junior squad.

Hope to see Sanjivani ruling charts internationally as well as locally cuz they really really really deserve it.

All the very best for this super amazing team to reach many more milestones in the near future πŸ’• 

P.S. As I mentioned before in my previous article, no hatred please. Let's try to maintain positivity in the forum.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Only last week did YHM get 88k viewers on some day. 

rashigirl thumbnail

Ok may be then only it happened once. Anyways YHM is a 6 year old show and Sanjivani is just 4 months old. My opinion is it's an achievement for a new show like Sanjivani.

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

On Wednesday it was again lowest πŸ€£

Wisal10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Firstly I believe its unfair to generalise everyone who thinks NK is a poor actor as a hater. There have been a few fake accounts roaming around, who have made disparaging remarks about his acting skills but most have simply given an honest assessment of his abilities as an actor. I watched his previous show on Sony and was well aware of what he would bring to this show. Good writing and a poor FL masked his poor performance, a luxury not afforded in this show. I believe NK is a bad actor and not just in emotional scenes. His voice is flat, montonous and his face rarely shows any expressions.  He also has stiff and awkward body movements which hinder him massively in any of the more physical scenes. You mentioned in a previous post that NK was tall and that was somehow an asset. Some of the best actors in the world are small in stature but have an abundance of talent. We need to stop equating looks and height to talent and skill or all we will end up with are good looking mannequins who are poor in their craft and unable to connect with viewers. 

I have watched many ITV shows and honestly its usually the story and characterisation that pulls me in before the jodi. The writing at best was average at the start and has progressively got worse. In terms of the jodi itself I dont feel the chemistry because there is no balance between SC and NK. By that I mean SC can give more expressions in a nanosecond than NK manages in an entire episode.  This imbalance in my opinion is making SC look OTT in her scenes.  Chemistry is not about 2 good looking people standing together, it is so much more dynamic than just that. Its about 2 actors who are able to react accordingly to each other and connect viewers to their story. 

Your views on UK viewership are also misinformed. Star plus is a brand in itself in the UK and still maintains a loyal audience. The 7pm slot is a primetime slot in the UK and it's rare for shows not to do well at this time. Even the previous show at this slot,  DTHJ did well and I'm pretty certain no one would rate that show as an international success! As someone has already posted YHM constantly and consistently topped the charts with similar or higher numbers and so have other shows. UK audiences have always been unpredictable and if you checked the viewing figures for Tuesday's  episode you will have already seen the massive drop in numbers for SJ. 

I would not usually respond to a post like yours but it's so frustrating when fans call anyone giving constructive criticism as haters and tell them to stop watching. I pay a annual subscription fee for Asian channels and I will watch whatever I want to, whenever i want to. A gentle reminder that this is a public forum and anyone can post a comment here as long as it's done within the boundaries of what is deemed acceptable in accordance to the rules of this forum. If you are unable to hear anything 'negative' about your favourite you might want to open an AT for NK in which only his fans are allowed. That will stop you coming across 'haters' like myself and so many others in the forum. 

amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is such a well written post. πŸ‘ 

And I agree with everything you said.  To the word!

Originally posted by: Wisal10

Firstly I believe its unfair to generalise everyone who thinks NK is a poor actor as a hater. There have been a few fake accounts roaming around, who have made disparaging remarks about his acting skills but most have simply given an honest assessment of his abilities as an actor. I watched his previous show on Sony and was well aware of what he would bring to this show. Good writing and a poor FL masked his poor performance, a luxury not afforded in this show. I believe NK is a bad actor and not just in emotional scenes. His voice is flat, montonous and his face rarely shows any expressions.  He also has stiff and awkward body movements which hinder him massively in any of the more physical scenes. You mentioned in a previous post that NK was tall and that was somehow an asset. Some of the best actors in the world are small in stature but have an abundance of talent. We need to stop equating looks and height to talent and skill or all we will end up with are good looking mannequins who are poor in their craft and unable to connect with viewers. 

I have watched many ITV shows and honestly its usually the story and characterisation that pulls me in before the jodi. The writing at best was average at the start and has progressively got worse. In terms of the jodi itself I dont feel the chemistry because there is no balance between SC and NK. By that I mean SC can give more expressions in a nanosecond than NK manages in an entire episode.  This imbalance in my opinion is making SC look OTT in her scenes.  Chemistry is not about 2 good looking people standing together, it is so much more dynamic than just that. Its about 2 actors who are able to react accordingly to each other and connect viewers to their story. 

Your views on UK viewership are also misinformed. Star plus is a brand in itself in the UK and still maintains a loyal audience. The 7pm slot is a primetime slot in the UK and it's rare for shows not to do well at this time. Even the previous show at this slot,  DTHJ did well and I'm pretty certain no one would rate that show as an international success! As someone has already posted YHM constantly and consistently topped the charts with similar or higher numbers and so have other shows. UK audiences have always been unpredictable and if you checked the viewing figures for Tuesday's  episode you will have already seen the massive drop in numbers for SJ. 

I would not usually respond to a post like yours but it's so frustrating when fans call anyone giving constructive criticism as haters and tell them to stop watching. I pay a annual subscription fee for Asian channels and I will watch whatever I want to, whenever i want to. A gentle reminder that this is a public forum and anyone can post a comment here as long as it's done within the boundaries of what is deemed acceptable in accordance to the rules of this forum. If you are unable to hear anything 'negative' about your favourite you might want to open an AT for NK in which only his fans are allowed. That will stop you coming across 'haters' like myself and so many others in the forum. 

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Totally I agree with you.   Be an actor Namit Khanna is not at the mark in a  kind of majur drama like sanjivani. People those criticise him are named as  haters because of only few people  admire his hardly single moment of  his acting . A wrong choice  of ML in this show. 

rashigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

Totally I agree with you.   Be an actor Namit Khanna is not at the mark in a  kind of majur drama like sanjivani. People those criticise him are named as  haters because of only few people  admire his hardly single moment of  his acting . A wrong choice  of ML in this show. 

As far as your word "FEW" is concerned I would kindly suggest you to embrace the reality.

Just 1 year and few months on ITV for NK and he got the 28th rank on Asjad Nazir's sexy list and yesterday he got the 19th rank in Raj Baddhan's TV personality list beating a lot of established actors in the industry despite being a newcomer.Both these lists he debuted this year were solely based on fans voting so rest I'm leaving for your GREAT MIND to understand  whether the number of Namit Khanna's admirers are FEW or massive cuz even a kindergarten child would understand this. 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That Sexy list is a joke. Mohsin Khan himself admitted that he is not sexy. Mohsin is cute without doubt. But sexy? Not at all. 

About Raj’s TV personality list, well it is just Raj’s friends list. Come on, out of all the TV stars, Surbhi is the No. 1 TV personality? ! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

That guy is biased as hell and we all know it.

rashigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wisal10

Cuz you replied under my post I would like to clarify one thing. I never asked anyone to stop watching Sanjivani  (At least have some common sense πŸ˜‚ As a Sanjivani fan why would I even tell another person to stop watching the show when I clearly know it will affect the TRP of the show badly.) So yeah since I never made a statement like that not interested in knowing about your annual subscription fees and blah blah 😴

And yes I'm elated atm cuz I sense some ppl are burning rn but can't help it , very sorry πŸ™

Namit Khanna has achieved a lot within this very short period and this is just the BEGINNING. He will continue to do so cuz he has the love and blessings of his NK army. 

Simple advice to everyone πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‰ Learn to spread positivity and encourage one another and build up one another in the society rather than putting people down. Have a good day.