Ishra TS : Tu Ishq mera (Epilogue on pg 16 on 22/6/2020)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

Here is a new story of three parts only. I was writing an OS but it was a long one so I converted it in three parts.

It's inspired from a south Indian movie. Hope you will like it

Scroll down for first part.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Index 

Part-1 (next post)\

Part-2

Part-3

Epilogue

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waiting to guess the movie..

Kadianvi thumbnail

Part - 1

A man in late twenties was conducting a meeting while mobile phone was with his secretary. She received an urgent call from office for him. She informed him for the same and he stopped the meeting in mid to attend the call.

Man  - Yes, Rajan tell me. What happened suddenly?

Rajan - Sir, a girl came to meet you. She doesn't have any appointment with you. We tried a lot but she is not ready to go. She said that its very important and regarding someone’s life and…

Man - And what?

Rajan - Sir, she said it’s related to your brother, Romi sir.

Man - What? Ok you send me her photo and identity.

Within a few seconds, he got the photo and after thinking for a few seconds, he told Rajan to make her sit and handle the situation till he reaches there. He dispersed the meeting apologising and stating important work. He reached his cabin where Rajan was asking the girl again and again why she wants to meet him, he was talking a little rudely to her while the girl was cool and sitting completely ignoring Rajan.

Man (coming inside) - Rajan, what are you doing?

Rajan - Sir, you told me to…..

Man (sitting on his chair in front of the girl) - I told you to handle the situation, not to ask any questions. You can leave now.

Rajan - Sorry sir.

He left while the man looked at the girl and asked,

Man - What’s the problem? Why were you troubling my staff? And what do you want to talk about my brother?

Lady - I came here to meet Romi bhalla’s brother and it’s important mr Raman Kumar Bhalla.

R - Come to the point miss Ishita Iyer.

I - Do you know your brother loves a girl?

He looked at her while she continued,

I - And that girl is my sister, mihika Iyer.

He didn’t answer but looking at her.

I - I’m talking to you mr Bhalla. Do you know about it?

R - Yes, you told me just now.

I - It’s not a joke mr Bhalla. Yeh bhot se logo ki izzat ka sawal hai.

R - Will you please explain to me what had exactly happened?

I - Your brother ran away taking my sister.

R (angrily) - What nonsense?

I - It’s truth mr Bhalla. They love each other but they didn’t inform anyone in the family. My parents fixed mihika’s marriage to a boy, that family is going to come to meet mihika today lekin Aapka bhai meri behan ko lekar bhag gaya, kayar ki tarah.

R - enough miss Iyer, khabardar mere bhai ko kuch bola to. You yourself said that they both love each other. Aur aapki behan koi do sal ki bachi nhi hai ki mera bhai kuch bhi kahe aur vo karde. She is mature enough to take decisions. And it will be good if we start searching for them instead of fighting.

I - Aapko sach mein nhi pta Romi kaha hai?

R - no. can we leave now?

He said getting up from the chair, he picked his laptop and mobile while she too stood up and soon both were out of the office making whole staff to gossip. They left in his car as she came in cab. Both tried to call their brother and sister but they didn’t answered. Raman started doing something in his laptop while Ishita looked angrily.

I - Seriously, aapko abhi bhi kam karna hai.

R - Shut up. I’m tracking Romi’s car.

I - Did you get any information?

R - Will you please keep silent for sometime? Let me do my work.

I (slowly) - Khadoos, rude, insensitive.

R - Kuch kaha tumne?

I - nhi, kuch pta chale to bta dena.

That’s when she received a call from her father. She lied to him about mihika going to the spa. Raman got the last location of Romi’s car and drove towards that address. It was a farmhouse. It took them two hours to reach there and Ishra had no conversation in between except their own thoughts. Raman rang the doorbell but no one opened the door. Raman shouted from outside and told Romi to open the door as they know both are inside. After a few trials, they opened the door. Ishita hugged mihika and asked if she is ok.

R - Oh hello, koi kidnap karke nhi laya usse jo uska halchal puch rhi ho.

Romi - Bhai vo main aapko btane wala tha….

R - kab? Shadi karke, aashirvad lene aata.

Ro - nhi bhai vo aap to jaante ho ki….

R - Exactly, we both know, still you…. Tujhe puri duniya mein yahi ladki mili thi pyar karne ke liye, mihika Iyer… Iyer.

I - Exactly mihika, tujhe puri duniya mein yahi ladka mila tha, Romi bhalla….  Bhalla, jo kabhi apne pyar ke liye stand nhi le sakta aur tujhe commitment bhi nhi de sakta.

Raman looked at her and turned his face throwing the flower vase in frustration.

Ro - Bhai sorry but we love each other and…..

R - I want to talk to you.. Alone.

I - Why? Jo kehna hai hamare saamne bolo.

R - Listen miss Ishita Iyer, I’m warning you, I’m trying to settle this matter calmly. So don’t try to make me angry. Mihika, samjha lo apni behan ko.

Raman took Romi in a room and closed the door. They talked for sometime and came out.

R - mihika, I want to ask you a last time. Do you love Romi?

M - yes.

R - Listen mihika, is tarah se bhag jane se kuch nhi hoga. You both very well know about the relations between our families. I think abhi ke liye tumhe ghar jana chahiye. We shall discuss about it later.

I - yahi expect kiya tha maine. You know what at least tumhare bhai ne try to kiya apne pyar ke liye stand lene ki. Kab discuss karenge? Jab appa mihika ki shadi fix kar denge? Dono bhai kayar ho.

R (angrily) - Hai himmat to jao bta do apni amma ko. Go and tell her. Khud to apne appa ki aad mein…

He was saying when he received a call. He calmed himself and attended the call.

R - hello….. Ji aap tension mat lo, I will handle it. … ji.

He cut the call and said,

R - Chalo tum dono ko chod deta hu.

I - Itna to chod diya hai aur kitna chodna hai. Khud chale jaayenge hum, itne capable hai.

She said hurt while Raman hit the wall in anger and frustration.

R - It’s my responsibility to drop you both at your home otherwise….

I - Appa ne kaha to tumhari responsibility ban gaye.

R - I’m not answerable to you.

Saying so he went out and soon he was driving towards her home to drop both sisters. He received a call on the way.

R - Ha dadaji…… Kahiye na dadaji, aaj tak aapko kisi cheez ke liye mna kiya hai…..

Suddenly he stopped the car and said,

R - Dadaji yeh aap kya keh rhe hai.

Dadaji - Aakhiri bar kuch mang rha hu. Iske bad kuch nhi mangunga puttar.

R - THik hai dadaji, jaise aap kahenge vaisa hi hoga.

He dropped the call and continued driving. Ishita was trying to understand their conversation.

I - Kya hua? Ab konsa order mila hai. Shadi karne ka??

He neither answered her nor looked at her. Ishita too looked outside. They entered the Iyer house where her mother was busy with the preparations while her Appa was waiting for them. Mrs Iyer saw them coming and asked why they are coming with him. Raman left without saying anything while mihika said,

M - vo hamari cab kharab ho gayi thi aur he was passing from there so we asked for the lift.

Mrs Iyer - There are so many cars in the house, you should go by your car na. Leave it, ab aa gayi ho to go and get ready. I had already kept everything in your room.

Both sisters were going to their room when mrs Iyer received a call from Mr Reddy who told her that they are no more interested in this alliance making mrs Iyer shocked and angry. She informed the same to mr Iyer and Ishmi who were happy but tried to control.

Mrs Iyer - What? I know you three must be happy hearing it but I’m not.

She left angrily while Ishmi happily hugged their father happily.

Mr iyer - By the way, tum dono ki kismat bhot achi hai par kab tak iss tarah shadi se bhagogi. Kabhi na kabhi to tum dono ko shadi karni padegi. You know na Ishu, tumhari Amma tumse bat bhi nhi kar rhi hai iski vajah se.

Both got silent and left without saying anything while mr Iyer said from behind,

Mr Iyer - You know na you can share anything with me.

Ishmi - Yes Appa.

Ishita went to her room and settled on the bed tired from her life. Mihika sat beside her and asked,

M - akka, kya aap aur Raman bhi….

I - I don’t know about him but I do.

M - Akka, please tell me, kya hua hai? Kab kaise?

I - I like him for a long time, four years.

M - Four years?

I - Hmmm, four years back, when I went to Chandigarh for my friend’s marriage. I met him there. He was handling everything so I thought he was an event manager. After marriage, my friends told me to explore the city, we enjoyed the day and at last we went for dinner. We were coming back from the dinner when our car broke down on the way. We tried to find out mechanic. We got one but it was a little far away. We called and were waiting for him in the car only. It was late plus a deserted road. After some time, A group of men were passing by in a jeep. They stopped the jeep after some distance and were noticing us. We thought to call someone but whom. Our friend just got married and her brother’s number was unreachable while her cousin denied giving excuses, we didn’t had any other known number. We didn’t know their intention so didn’t call the police. Then I remembered that aunty called Raman once by my mobile phone and having no other option, I called him. He picked it and explained everything to him. He immediately left when I was explaining to him and reached to us within 20 minutes as he was nearby. He was continuously on line. Those men even came to us and were knocking on the door of the car. He handled them, even fought with them and then dropped us to our hotel safely. I liked him very much. Ek anjaan call ko answer to kiya hi but help karne ke liye bhi aa gaye.

M - You liked him there but yeh like pyaar mein kaise badli.

I - Remember, Amma wanted to get me married but I didn’t want it so soon. Then she went to Mumbai for work and said that a family will come to see me when she will come back.

M - Yes and we got 10 days. As you wanted to live it as per your wish, Appa suggested to go to our old neighbor hiding from Amma as she doesn't like that family now.

I - Yes asli Kahani vhi se start hoti hai.....

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you like it.

Preca - Ishra story.

Kadianvi thumbnail

updated first part, will try to update next soon.

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Waiting to guess the movie..

try and tell me, its easy if someone see south indian movies.

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome start 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di