thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Congratulations for new story dr

Superb updt

Totally loved it so much

Want to know what happened between ishra. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Lovely start

Romi -mihika eloped

Glad all got brain and find them instead of fighting over the issue

Everything solved 

Waiting for ishra romance

Updt soon

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part - 2

Flashback:-

Five months back,Mr Iyer sent IshMi to their old neighbor, Bhalla family from Delhi who were currently in their village in Chandigarh by train. Ishita was standing on the door of the train when it starts,she saw a man is running to catch the train and he looked at her, he was none other than Raman. She recognized him. He forwarded his hand to her but she shook hands and then left his hand. He somehow managed to catch the train and reached the apartment where IshMi were sitting. He also sat there. While Ishita thought that he is following her. She got a call from her father who informed her that Bhallas son is also going with them, he is a nice boy and explained his attire. Ishita looked at Raman thoroughly and told him that he reached. Mr Iyer talked to Raman and told him to take care of them, both sisters are going first time like this. Raman assured him. 

M - Vaise aap Kam kya karte hai?

I - Event manager.

M - Aapko Kaise pta Akka.

I - Ek shadi mein mile the.

Raman recognized her but didn't say anything. Rest of the journey went smoothly. IshMi got a warm welcome by Santosh Bhalla, Hari Om Bhalla (Raman's grandfather), Romi, Simmi and Rinki. Simmi showed them their room. Raman was sitting with his grandfather and Romi.

GF - Raman puttar, Ishita beti ka dhyaan rakhna, kuch bhi jarurat ho to usse mil Jana chahiye. Badi hi pyari bachi hai. Haina.

R - Ha, bhot hi seedhi aur saaf Dil ki lagti hai..

He was saying when Simmi came and informed him.

S - Bhai, vo Dilli wali bula rhi hai.

Ro - Ohho Bhai, Dilli wali aapko bula rhi hai..

R - Yeh Delhi wali Kya? Name hai na uska. (To Simmi)- I'm just coming.

Soon Raman was in front of IshMi, his siblings were also there.

R - Bolo Kya chahiye? Bhutta Khana hai..., Desi ghee ka Halwa ya moti chur ke laddoo, ganne Tod Kar khane hai ya bajre ki roti aur sarso ka saag?

Ro - Bhai, menu kuch bada nhi ho gaya.

R - Pehli bar aai hai na, aise nhi sochna chahiye….

I - Ek TV chahiye.

Raman looked at her shocked while Romi laughed silently.

R - TV hai hamare yahan.

I - Mujhe late night dekhne ki aadat hai. Dadaji ko pareshani hogi..

R - Tumhare room mein rakhwa deta hu. Hum log kuch din Kam Chala lenge.

As he said, Simmi, Romi and Rinki looked at him.

I - Meri vajah se sabko kyu pareshan Kar rhe ho. Ek Naya TV khareed lo….

M - Akka, dusra bhi batao na.

I - Ha aur ek AC lag jata to is kamre mein….

Raman was shocked while his siblings laughed at him.

I (holding his hand) - Please.

Till night, there was a TV and AC in IshMi room making a heavy bill for Raman. At dinner time, everyone was sitting when grandfather saw Raman worried while his siblings were smiling at him. He asked the reason.

R - Dadaji, Jo kuch bhi subah uske bare mein bola tha sab erase kardo aur Naya likho. Usse rehne ke liye ek tv chahiye, us par cable chahiye, room mein ac. Vo to RO bhi maang rhi thi par Maine sambhal liya. Pehle din hi laakho ka kharch karwa Diya, agle ke 9 din mein pta nhi aur Kya Kya.….

He was saying when Simmi turned his face making him shocked seeing Ishita standing little angry. She came for dinner and heard everything. She went to her room while his grandfather told Raman to go and bring her for dinner as she got hurt by his words. Soon he was in her room. She was watching TV in high volume.

R - Neeche chalo Khana khane.

She mute the volume and he repeated.

I - Naye TV aur AC aane ki Khushi se Mera pet bhar gaya.

She again started watching TV. Raman said sorry but she didn't hear so he shouted. She mute the volume and asked why he is shouting. He switched off the TV and asked her to come for dinner but she denied so he picked her and took her downstairs. It was a new experience for IshMi as they used to have dinner in silence at their home but here they were enjoying the meal. Few days passed like this. Raman was fulfilling their every demand while IshMi were enjoying fully. Ishita's like for Raman was increasing. They visited the whole village and Ishita used to take him along with all forcefully to spend some time with him. One day, they were playing carrom game when Raman came and Simmi called him to win the game for them as Ishita always win. Raman agreed and there was a tough competition between Ishra. Ishita was seeing a new side of Raman, happily playing because mostly, he was busy with work and behaves maturely, may be because he had a lot of responsibilities in absence of his father. Next day, a girl, Annu came to Bhallas who used to like Raman. Annu didn't like Ishita's presence there while Ishita also didn't like her after knowing that she likes Raman unknown to her own feelings. It was lunchtime. Grandfather went out. Mrs Bhalla called Annu also who replied,

A - Pehle guests ko khila diye auntiji.

It didn't go well with Ishita and she went to her room. Raman came and asked what happened,

I - Annu ko dekh Kar….

R - pet bhar gaya…

I - Meri bhook hi mit gayi.

R (going towards the door but stood waiting for her answer) - To doodh bhijwa du..

I - Agar mna karungi to phirse utha Kar le jaaoge?

Raman took her downstairs carrying her while Ishita smiled looking at Annu showing her making her jealous. That night she thought a lot and finally named her feelings for Raman as love. On the other side, feelings were developing in Raman's heart also but his mind was stopping him because of the differences between both families. She decided to confess her feelings to him on her last day but Mrs Iyer was coming back one day earlier, so Mr Iyer called Raman immediately.

R - Ji uncle.

Mr Iyer - Beta, tumhari aunty aaj hi aa rhi hai. Tumhe Ishu aur Mihika ko uske aane se pehle yahan lana hoga, sirf 5 gante hai tumhare pas.

R - Don't worry uncleji, ho jaayega.

Raman told Simmi to inform Ishita and Mihika to pack their bags quickly and went out. Soon they were in a car going to Delhi. 

I - Yeh car kaha se aai?

R - Meri hai.

I - To ab Tak kyu nhi bataya?

R - Tum dono ko jldi se tumhare Ghar le jana hai, isliye nikali.

Ishita pinch on his arm angrily. They reached just a few minutes before Mrs Iyer. She directly went to IshMi only to see them sleeping. As she left the room, IshMi ran to balcony. Raman was waiting at the back side. He asked through signs if everything is good. Mihika nodded in yes while Ishita couldn't control her excitement and gave flying kiss. He bowed his head in front of them and then left from there smiling. Both had a new feeling and were missing those 9 days, especially the time they spent together. Ishita had no control over her heart but Raman was trying to control his feelings but eventually failed.

Flashback ends.

M - Means Akka, aap sure nhi ho ki vo aapse pyar….

I - I'm sure.

Flashback:-

One day, Mrs Iyer fixed Ishita's meeting with a boy in a restaurant but she was not interested plus she saw Raman there wearing coat pant, a different look for her. She denied to that boy stating that she is not interested in marriage so soon. The boy left very soon and Ishita went to Raman who was sitting with few clients. She called him making him surprised to see her. He told her to wait for sometime. He completed their conversation and met Ishita.

Flashback ends.

I - Us din mujhe pta Chala ki main jisse mamuli event manager samajh rhi thi vo ek business man bhi hai. Successful business man RKB. Us din main kitna ladi thi unse ki pehle din hi itna kharch Kiya us par mujhe itna sunaya, itne paise hone ke bad bhi.

She said with a smile, remembering how she was literally beating him for this and how he tried to ask forgiveness. She took benefit and asked him to meet her for three days to spend some time. He was first denying but later agreed seeing her nautanki. They spend nice time together. She was enjoying it, doing shopping and lunch with him or roaming around holding his hand despite his denials. He wasn't able to stop himself from loving her. One day, she went to meet him to his hotel room. She thought to confess her feelings as she was sure that he loves her by his behavior. Both were having coffee, when Ishita jokes over him. Both started taunting each other , then Raman started chasing her and finally caught her.

R - Ab kaha jaaogi bachke.

I (looking into his eyes) - Main Jana bhi nhi chahti.

She hugged him while Raman also lost in the moment. He cupped her face making her to look at him. He was moving forward but stopped in mid and left her. She opened her eyes and looked at  Raman who was standing near the window.

R - Tum janti ho hamari families ka issue Kya hai?

I - Sirf itna janti hu ki I love you and I think you also….

R - Galti se bhi Aisa mat sochna.

I - Why?

R - Because it's impossible.

I - Just because of 20 years old matter? You tell me what happened….

R - I think you should go now. You should ask your parents.

She left with teary eyes.

Mihika shook her and asked,

M - Us bat ko 3 months ho gaye Akka, uske bad aap dono aaj mile ho?

I - Nhi, we met many times in between as he lives in Delhi for work but never talked. I tried to confront him many times but he had only one answer. "Amma ne humhe ek sath dekh Liya to unhe acha nhi lagega, saalo ke differences aur badh jaayenge. Jaisa main soch rhi hu vo kabhi nhi ho sakta… etc etc" He cares for everyone's feelings but not me. Uski aankhon mein aur baaton mein clearly dikhta hai that he loves me but he never said.

M - Akka, we should talk to Appa.

Ishita also agreed.

Here I'm ending this part. I almost copied the story of the movie  with small changes.

Precap - All sorted.