while Raman gets so emotional for Ruhi as he cannot see

his daughter's crying face 

but Ishita seems strict and wants Raman to know what Ruhi has done

its good to see the whole family together happy

Simmi too got married

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

ishra rohit ruhi scene was hilarious.shocking that misunderstandings had occurred between mihika ishita. glad that they are sorted out.the last ishruhi scene was very cute

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful epilogue

Loved it

Ruhi is choto Don and princess of papa

Thanks for writing this super story

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Thank you so much for loving this story.

Epilogue

Raman was instructing a group of men about the arrangements when a four years old boy came running to him and tried to hide behind him, holding his kurta. Raman tried to hold him but he was moving left to right to see if the person was coming or not from whom he was hiding. Raman signaled the men to go and do their work.

R - Rohit, beta kya hua? Aise kyu chup rhe ho? Chalo saamne aao..

He said trying to hold him but couldn’t,

R - Rohit, beta see bade papa gir jaayenge..

Rohit - Offo bade papa, thodi der aise hi khade rahiye na, varna main pakda jaaunga.

R - But kisse chup rhe ho?

He was asking when he saw his little daughter, don of the house, Ruhi was coming towards them searching for someone, holding Rohit’s bat. She was looking very angry and shouting for Rohit only. Seeing her, Rohit completely hide behind Raman while Raman asked slowly to Rohit,

R - Beta, ab kya kaand kar dia tune? Meri bholi se beti kitni gusse mein hai..

Rohit - Bade papa, vo bholi nhi bhalu hai bhalu hai kha jaayegi mujhe ek din.

R - Beta, tu kam hi aise karta hai..

He was saying when he saw Ruhi coming to him. She stood keeping the bat on her shoulder and asked angrily,

Ruhi - Papa, aapne us Rohit ke bache ko dekha hai kahi, pta nhi kaha chup kar baith gaya.

R - Ruhi, meri princess….

He said trying to calm her but she was in no mood to listen.

Ruhi - Nhi Papa, mere pas aapke pyar ke liye bilkul time nhi hai... aap batao na aapne Rohit ko dekha?

R (thinking) - Bilkul bap par gayi hai. (to Ruhi) - Ok. Baba pehle yeh to batao ki Rohit ne kia kya hai? Pyara sa bacha hai..

Ruhi (angrily) - Pyara nhi bura hai… bhot bura hai. Aapko pta hai papa usne kya kia mere sath..

She said dramatically like she will start crying at any moment making Raman emotional. He was bending down to her but Rohit was holding his kurta so he couldn’t and asked,

R - Kya hua Rooh? Meri princess ko phir se pareshan kia?

Ruhi (making a crying face) - Ha Papa, vo shaitan Rohit aapki princess ko bhot pareshan karta hai. Papa, btao na Rohit kaha hai, main kab se dhundh rhi hu usse..

Raman couldn’t see his princess almost crying and brought Rohit in front holding his hand. Ruhi smiled at him and showed the bat while Rohit looked at Raman angrily who said sorry to him. 

Ruhi - Ab to tu gaya..

Raman - Rooh..

He was saying when they heard,

I - Rooh rooh rooh, Rooh aur princess bol bol kar aapne isse sar chadha rakha hai, ek number ki don ban gai hai. Zara si rone ki shakal banai nhi ki papa shree ka dil pani ki tarah pighal jata hai.

R - Ishita..

I - Enough Raman, aapne bhot bigad dia hai isse.

R - Arey nanhi si pari hai meri.. kya bigad gai bigad gai karti rehti ho.

I - Pichle char sal se yahi bat bol rhe ho aap. Yeh koi nanhi si pari nhi hai, don hai don. kisi ki koi bat nhi sunti, bas jab dekho, Rohit bache ke peeche padi rehti hai bat lekar. Aapne pucha Rohit ne aisa kya kia ki vo usse maarne bhag rhi hai..

R - Rooh. Mumma ko batao ki Rohit ne kya kia hai?

I - Mumma ko pta hai, apne papa ko batao.

Ruhi (cupping his face) - papa aapko pta hai na, aapki princess, aapki rooh kuch nhi karti, yeh rohit hi bar bar mujhe pareshan karta rehta hai.

I - Dekho to iski sharafat.. kaise makkhan laga rhi hai apne papa ko.

Ruhi - Papa, Rohit ne mera card kharab kar dia jo main Simmi bua ke lye bna rhi thi.

R - See Ishita, meri bachi apni bua ke liye itni mehnat kar rhi thi. Rohit ne uska card kharab kia isliye…

I - Apni beti se yeh to puchenge nhi ki Rohit ne aisa kyu kia? Rohit aap batao.

Rohit - Bade papa pehle isne mera card kharab kia tha.

Raman looked at Ruhi who made an innocent face and nodded in yes.

Ruhi - Par papa isne mujhe color dene se mna kar dia tha…

Rohit - Maine mna nhi kia tha, thodi der mein dunga aisa kaha tha, main use kar rha tha bade papa.

They start fighting again and asked Raman to decide to which he nodded in yes but Ishita scold him,

I - Raman, kya bachcho ke sath baith rhe ho. Itna sara kam hai. Aap jakar kam karo aur tum dono jakar dadaji ke pas jakar baitho, chup chap apna card banao and Rooh no fight.

Both nodded giving each other angry looks and left. Ishita went inside while Raman got busy in the preparations of his sister, Simmi’s wedding.

It was evening. Ishita was getting ready for sangeet ceremony when Raman came there all ready. He back hugged her and said,

R - Kya bat hai, bhot saj dhaj rhi ho.

I - Kyu dulhan ki bhabhi ka sajna mna hai?

R - Nhi main to bas yeh keh rha tha ki sambhal kar kahi koi tumhe dulhan na samajh le.

I - Aap na rehne hi do.. aapko kabhi tareef karna aata hi nhi hai.

R - Arey ek to main tareef kar rha hu.. aur tum kya muh sada kar baithi ho? sare romantic mood ki band bja di.

I (turning to him) - Raman aap na.. aapka romance na galat time par hi aata hai.

R (caging her in his arms) - Ab isme galat kya hai. Tu hai main hu, Ruhi ya koi haddi bhi nhi hai, mujhe to bhot man hai aoni biwi par pyar lutane ka to tujhe kya problem hai?

I (trying to come out of his hold) - Raman.. Ghar mein shadi hai, itne sare kam hai aur aapko..

R - Vhi to ghar mein shadi hai aur ghar mein bhot se log hai kam karne ke liye. Lekin meri biwi ke liye to main hi hu na.

She was saying but he kissed her making her shut. They were busy in themselves when they heard a knock on the door followed by Ruhi’s voice calling Ishita.

Ruhi - Mumma.. 

Both parted immediately. Raman made a face while Ishita hit him for his wrong timing and went to open the door. Ruhi came inside and said to Ishita to make her ready. Ishita got busy getting her ready while Ruhi was talking to her continuously. Ishita scolded her who made a cute face while Raman was just watching them. He left receiving a call.

Sangeet ceremony went peacefully, everyone enjoyed it thoroughly. They left for their rooms after spending some time with elders. Ishra were in their room. Ishita was doing work on her laptop when Raman came and lie down near her, closing his eyes. Ishita caressed his hairs and asked,

I - Tired?

R - Hmmm.

After sometime, she saw him smiling and thinking something.

I - What are you thinking?

R - Ruhi ka dance yad kar rha hu, koi mauka nhi chodti apni cuteness dikhane ka. Hamari beti kitni natkhat hai na..

I - Bhot jyada shaitan.

R - Madrassan tu kitna bhi shaitan bol meri beti ko par usi ke karan Ma aur Amma ke beech sab thik hua tha. Yad hai na kaise jab ruhi ka birht hua tha, to naming ceremony par Amma ki vo so called high class ladies ne Ma ka mazak banane ki koshish ki thi ki unke liye poti se jyada pota important hota hai and etc etc..

I - Aur Amma ne unko answer back kia tha, she believe in Mummiji more than those ladies..

R - And dono ko realise hua ki salo bad bhi unke beech ka vishwas aur apna pan zinda hai.

He said and noticed her lost somewhere.

R - Kya hua madrassan? Kya soch rhi hai?

I - Panch sal ho gaye. Hamari shadi hui, bache huye, kam mein success mili, hamari family delhi mein settle hui, itne ups and downs dekhe humne par aaj hum sab sath hai. ek sath. Aur kal Simmi ki shadi bhi hai.. I will miss her, she was a friend to me and Mihika and more like a sister for us.

R - Hmmm. Aaj hamari family ek hai, ek pal tha jab yeh sab bikharne wala hai.

I - Hmmm, that was our hard time.

It has been five years of Ishra marriage. After Mrs Iyer accepted Ishra and Romika relationship, both mothers started preparing for their marriage forgetting the past but still there was no improvement in their relationship. Ishita gave birth to Ruhi. That incident at Ruhi's naming ceremony changed their relationship and slowly their relationship improved. They became friends like earlier. IshMi were handling their mother’s business while Raman and Romi were busy flourishing in their business. Soon the whole Bhalla family shifted to Delhi and both family were happy. One year ago, Mrs Iyer announced Ishita as MD of her company while Mihika as CEO. Initially, everything was going smoothly but slowly differences started arising between Ishmi. Mihika heard many times from her friends and some other people that it was unfair. First, she never got affected but slowly many misunderstandings arose between them. She started thinking negative things and slowly she started fighting with Ishita and her Amma for giving her a big position. When they couldn’t sort out everything on their own, both brothers came forward and tried to clear misunderstanding between them and slowly all sorted out between them. Now their family is a perfect family. Little Ruhi is really a don, Raman always got trapped in her sweet words and drama, she always troubled Ishita and the whole family but always became the  most innocent girl in the world in front of their grandfather and her father.

Next day was Simmi’s marriage, Ishita was making Ruhi ready when raman entered the room and complemented both mother and daughter who were wearing the same color dress.

R - Arey wah, mere pas do do beautiful princess..

Ruhi (laughing) - Offo, papa. Aapko itna bhi nhi pta. Princess to ek hi hai, Mumma to queen hai na.

R - Achaji, aur papa..

Ruhi - Mere papa to King hai king.

She said hugging him by his neck and kissing his cheek.

R - My little princess, my world’s best beti.

He said kissing her cheek back.

Ruhi - Papa, aaj aap bhot soft soft ho.

She said cupping his clean shaved face making him smile. Ishita was watching them happily when Ruhi pulled her too in hug and said kissing her cheek,

Ruhi - Aur meri mumma is the best mumma. Papa, Mumma bhot sundar lag rhi hai na.

R (looking at Ishita) - ha bilkul aapke raja papa ki khubsurat rani lag rhi hai.

He said smiling looking at her while she was also looking at him. Both shared an eye lock which was disturbed by Ruhi who pulled both of them in a hug and kissed their cheeks making them smile fully.

Trio left together. Soon Simmi was getting married while Ishra and Romika were remembering their marriage. After completing all rituals, SImmi went with her husband while whole family were crying and consoling each other. All shared a family hug.

Here I completed this story. Hope you will like it.

good

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful epilogue

Ruhi is such a cute little gundi

Loved her scene with Raman

Glad everything got fine after ruhi's birth

Loved ishraruh scene

They r adorbs

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Such a lovely epilogue .

Loved ruhi's antics 

She is such a gundi because of her father's backup .

Glad ishita is strict .

Loved it a lot .