Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Which shows of Vikram did u watch? Jana na dil se dur or ek deewana that. Did u feel he was boyish there? Strange. Sply EDT where he played villain and overshadowed hero(strictly my opinion). 

The first one Jana Na I haven’t watched EDT after that I watched him in Baarish and I liked him that’s why I found him very young in Jana Na. Also, did he played a negative character? Very interesting, I wouldn’t mind watching that - is it available online? 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

The first one Jana Na I haven’t watched EDT after that I watched him in Baarish and I liked him that’s why I found him very young in Jana Na. Also, did he played a negative character? Very interesting, I wouldn’t mind watching that - is it available online? 

During first 50 episodes he was the sweetest guy. Later it was revealed he is the main killer. A strong negative role. I hope it's available online. It's currently available on Sony live app.

Edited by sanchita1410 - 4 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

...Anyway, A SPIN OFF for Kabir Junaid Khan with his own brand of GREY and his own fiery romantic interest. I want it! 

Hi! I just caught up with this show and I'm definitely liking the portrayal of Sifriti Jinn/Kabir. A lot of questions unanswered about him but may possibly be revealed in the next 50. He sure looks like he will have a transformation to the positive - especially after the epi where he brought back Roshni and they said that he is now indebted to laal chand who would ask for a return of the favour.

As to Kabir's story, given how this show is topping the charts each week and that it is finite, there is a strong possibility that Gul and SP may come back with a spin off that focuses on Kabir's story. 

Sarcy thumbnail

I have always liked Arhaan Behl as an actor and he is portraying Kabir so well - the swag, the smirks he gives to his mum, the way he looks at his younger bro thinking this is your magic lol 😂 

Poor aman has never done wooing and he is hopeless at it - maybe he can ask his big bro for some tips because looks like he is going to lose one more time. 

I know end game is RoshAn but hopefully they will bring back the connection which our Roshni was so proud of. 

But I would watch a spin off if they bring it and maybe I strong female lead for him 🤔🤔

Arhaan has a strong presence and his scenes are definitely strong even without dialogues. Throughout, I was sick of Parveen and her nonsense about everyone being blind and not being able to see that Roshni is not Ayaana, so now I'm thoroughly enjoying her scenes with Kabir where he manages to ruffle her feathers every single time. 😆

Sarcy thumbnail

Hmmmm good point but with FKD she is supposed to be kind and innocent- all I have seen is a very loud girl who is all over the place. Before my gripe was she needs to tone down her childish behaviour but now she has gone other extreme with that shrill voice that’s very grating.

I supported her so much and I was rooting for her love story where Aman would grovel and woo her back but this new Roshni I am not liking it and it’s not the same - imagine a married woman or man having feelings for another? Specially when they went on and on about connection lol 😂 That’s what I said to ATC that if she was not married I would have welcome this triangle and in fact it would have been a great TV to watch but this is so weird. 

She remembers her clips and it’s use which is strange because her being Ayana was told to her by the Khans until then she was clueless so I don’t know how she figured out it’s use? And she used it so easily on Aman which was so unexpected as well. I don’t think she has a FKD anymore because that heart is connected with aman and here she has forgotten everything. 
Kabir is smart - I want to see him and Aman now lol 😂 I realise that now we are only going to get magic and no love story so might as well enjoy the magic and jinns karname. I still want to know where is that cafe kid of kabir? Lol 😂 

FKD aside, I am leaning towards Roshni pretending her memory loss. Why, how, etc. could be attributed to her Ayaana powers, I don't know. 

If not that, her talking in her sleep about the pain given to her by Aman due to his words and then suddenly using her clips/Ayaana powers shows that everything is clear in her subconscious brain. It is only the conscious brain that is being controlled by Sifriti. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As Kabir is now controlling Roshni's conscious mind can it be possible that if Roshni is in some danger then Kabir can sense it now. In a way its good if he take care of his Bhabhi in a decent way and inform Aman her husband also. As now Kabir can read Roshni's thoughts also may be he should give some tips to Aman about what does Roshni wants, her desires. As i think still Aman has not understand Roshni's feelings  and her even. Aman behaves as if Roshni is his property not a girl. Kabir can give tips to Aman what does Roshni wants as now he can sense her thoughts. Roshni is in Sifriti Jinn 's control but it can be used in a positive sense also now.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😂😂😂 Kab boli Woh? I missed that bit 😂😂😂 

But when she came back she said she liked it all and her love was unrequited and she won’t change a thing?

Kidnapping anyone is bad but I don’t understand when Aman was specifically told not to force her, what does he do? Forces her 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Do you think he cares? He is thinking this is all coz of her memory loss and he is out breaking her home. It would have been great had she remembered him and then ignored him totally as if he didn’t matter and then him being an idiot, right now I am not seeing any connect at all. 

Didn’t she realise she was Ayana when the Khans told her and about her protecting Aman? Toh how come she turned on the Ayana mode like that 🤔 too much confusion ho raha hai. There kabir is out to kill and here Aman is on stupid mode and our resident gai maiya is sherni 😂😂😂😂😂😂

😆 It was during her speech when Aman ne ghar se nikal diya usse. 

That's my whole ? with Aman. Taabeezi specifically told him ke don't pressure her to remember past events. AND HE DOES EXACTLY THAT 🤣Kya Karu is ladke ka main. 

Ayaana is triggered whenever Roshni is in trouble or danger. Its not Aman centric.  Remember it happened in the café too. Ayaan is in her subconscious now,just her memories. Kabir has just wiped stuff on a basic level lol 😆Isliye trying to be her hero to imprint on the subconscious too. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's my whole ? with Aman. Taabeezi specifically told him ke don't pressure her to remember past events. AND HE DOES EXACTLY THAT 🤣Kya Karu is ladke ka main. 

Ayaana is triggered whenever Roshni is in trouble or danger. Its not Aman centric.  Remember it happened in the café too. Ayaan is in her subconscious now,just her memories. Kabir has just wiped stuff on a basic level lol 😆Isliye trying to be her hero to imprint on the subconscious too. 

Salma Janisaar kismat is really lucky , Kabir had not removed that memory just Khans family memory. She remembers her childhood memories just that time period is removed when she was with Aman and Ayaana is in that time only. Salma is really lucky mother LOL.

Now Telepathy communication from Kabir side to Roshni, he can sense whenever she is in danger 😆and protect her . Aman tu to gaya.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Hi! I just caught up with this show and I'm definitely liking the portrayal of Sifriti Jinn/Kabir. A lot of questions unanswered about him but may possibly be revealed in the next 50. He sure looks like he will have a transformation to the positive - especially after the epi where he brought back Roshni and they said that he is now indebted to laal chand who would ask for a return of the favour.

As to Kabir's story, given how this show is topping the charts each week and that it is finite, there is a strong possibility that Gul and SP may come back with a spin off that focuses on Kabir's story. 

Right?! Gul has done a spinoff before this and this would be perfect. They can make use of an established fandom and come with a different story. 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh haan 😂😂😂😂 but when she came back didn’t she forgave him and gave us all the finger with her long speech lol 😂 

I don’t mind her being upset with Aman he deserves it my only issue is a triangle with a married woman - if she were single this would have been perfect but with married woman it’s wrong and doesn’t make sense. 

Also if he becomes her hero subconsciously and then her memory comes back then what happens? I only dislike this forced connection other than that Aman needs a lesson in how to act because he is super impulsive and didn’t think. Sadly I won’t watch the love triangle drama - I don’t like cheating stories lol 😂 plus it’s totally against Roshni’s character of her FKD and eternal heart connection.