Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Same. Abhi toh the love story is not really interesting to me. At all. I dont care for it. Now I want to see brotherhood and Kabir's character development. And yeah,he would like someone like him. Ambitious and no nonsense. I'm keeping a hope for a spin off. Like after they are done with Roshan in YJHJK for 100 episodes we can clearly get Kabir's version to replace it. That way Gul has a new story which can bank on the success of the first without dragging the original one. 

I have to admit here though that my dear ATC I LOST OUR BET - I FORGOT WHAT I HAD TO DO IF I LOST BUT YOU WON AND I LOST 😊🤝

I am now purely watching it for Aman and Kabir - I know RoshAn is end game but it is not the same, too many things have happened: Roshni for all her connection speech feels no connection ( death won’t break it but a Jinn did Lol 😂 so much for I will miss you khan baba 🙄🙄), Aman is woefully dumb at wooing, we have another raat on our way which I am thinking is the one before the finale, and we still don’t know who chotu is and what happened to the cafe kid of kabir 🤔🤔

Gul should definitely bank on the success and bring a spin off - kabir with a very strong character who gives him back as good as she gets and that tashan would be fun to watch. But no matter my feelings about the show I am very happy for the cast and their success. I am also glad that I discovered Vikram he is a very good actor and hope he goes places too.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

I have to admit here though that my dear ATC I LOST OUR BET - I FORGOT WHAT I HAD TO DO IF I LOST BUT YOU WON AND I LOST 😊🤝

I am now purely watching it for Aman and Kabir - I know RoshAn is end game but it is not the same, too many things have happened: Roshni for all her connection speech feels no connection ( death won’t break it but a Jinn did Lol 😂 so much for I will miss you khan baba 🙄🙄), Aman is woefully dumb at wooing, we have another raat on our way which I am thinking is the one before the finale, and we still don’t know who chotu is and what happened to the cafe kid of kabir 🤔🤔

Gul should definitely bank on the success and bring a spin off - kabir with a very strong character who gives him back as good as she gets and that tashan would be fun to watch. But no matter my feelings about the show I am very happy for the cast and their success. I am also glad that I discovered Vikram he is a very good actor and hope he goes places too.

Omg. Wait. I completely forgot about that 😆 Yaaay 😎 lol but yeah Gul ke shows are always foreshadowing based so that cafe kinda sealed the deal on the next track. 

Am gonna watch for Kabir. Brotherhood is a concept Gul does well so hopefully she gives you more Aman and Kabir too! Roshan.. The chemistry really fizzled out. Without Original Roshni, redemption is not possible for Aman completely. Maybe when her memory comes back I feel interested again.. idk. The essence is lost somewhere.

Kabir and a powerful FL who does not have a FKD but a spine of steel! And yeah, regardless of everything I am very happy for Vikram and Aditi. I will be keeping a watch on Vikram's career cause the guy always chooses good projects. He's such a natural. I want them to top the charts till the end. Its true that they have fallen into the same old tropes as the rest of ITV but just for trying something different and the VFX and BEING FINITE I hope they remain number 1 till the end. It will lead to more finite series and hopefully less regressive themes in them. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Omg. Wait. I completely forgot about that 😆 Yaaay 😎 lol but yeah Gul ke shows are always foreshadowing based so that cafe kinda sealed the deal on the next track. 

Lol 😂 so had I but then I remembered. I thought Roshni with all her this connection is made by God, I don’t think it will ever break, I will always remember you even after death and all that I thought it will never happen but all good I lost 😜😜 I forgot that Gul is very predictable and would do something like this. 

Am gonna watch for Kabir. Brotherhood is a concept Gul does well so hopefully she gives you more Aman and Kabir too! Roshan.. The chemistry really fizzled out. Without Original Roshni, redemption is not possible for Aman completely. Maybe when her memory comes back I feel interested again.. idk. The essence is lost somewhere.

Same for me it’s Aman and Kabir now - I may be ultra liberal in my views but I still don’t like married man or woman having feelings for another it appears like they are cheating. I had watched one ITV show where the man cheated on his wife with her best friend and it left a terrible taste for me. Here granted Roshni has no memory but she is still married, if there was no marriage I would have gladly welcomed this triangle. As you said Amans redemption cannot happen and it will not happen another Gul trait - her ML never gets proper redemption.

I also don’t think it will make sense when she remembers Aman later as how can you forget all this? Anyway, at least Kabir’s total lack of interest in Roshni is a silver lining here.

Kabir and a powerful FL who does not have a FKD but a spine of steel! And yeah, regardless of everything I am very happy for Vikram and Aditi. I will be keeping a watch on Vikram's career cause the guy always chooses good projects. He's such a natural. I want them to top the charts till the end. Its true that they have fallen into the same old tropes as the rest of ITV but just for trying something different and the VFX and BEING FINITE I hope they remain number 1 till the end. It will lead to more finite series and hopefully less regressive themes in them. 

Ditto to this!! I love that this is a finite series and I am going to keep an eye on Vikram as well he is a very good actor. I tried watching his first series but I didn’t like it. Maybe coz he was very young so whilst he was good it wasn’t the same. I don’t like watching boys act lol 😂 

Aditi is getting there - she is very cute and trying but I guess when you have Arhaan and Vikram you have to bring your A game otherwise it won’t be the same. I like Shruti Sharma , Sanaya Irani, and Yogita Bihani who are amazing actresses for telly world. Aditi is good but regardless I wish her and Vikram the most success and hope they go places.

Imagine if they bring a very strong FL who doesn’t have a FKD ( Roshni doesn’t have one anymore lol 😂) but she is a badarse and is an equal partner - I would love to watch that show. Pratigya was like that his FL was very good and the girl could act well too. Let’s see if Gul listens or is this is it?

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One doubt as now Kabir's blood is controlling Roshni but she can turn to Ayaana still so uska Farishty ka dil abhi bhi hai ya nahi. Ayaana means jiska dil farishty ka ho and she still can turn into one. Noticed when Kabir resurrected Roshni he had returned her clips also so sweet😊

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

One doubt as now Kabir's blood is controlling Roshni but she can turn to Ayaana still so uska Farishty ka dil abhi bhi hai ya nahi. Ayaana means jiska dil farishty ka ho and she still can turn into one. Noticed when Kabir resurrected Roshni he had returned her clips also so sweet😊

Hmmmm good point but with FKD she is supposed to be kind and innocent- all I have seen is a very loud girl who is all over the place. Before my gripe was she needs to tone down her childish behaviour but now she has gone other extreme with that shrill voice that’s very grating.

I supported her so much and I was rooting for her love story where Aman would grovel and woo her back but this new Roshni I am not liking it and it’s not the same - imagine a married woman or man having feelings for another? Specially when they went on and on about connection lol 😂 That’s what I said to ATC that if she was not married I would have welcome this triangle and in fact it would have been a great TV to watch but this is so weird. 

She remembers her clips and it’s use which is strange because her being Ayana was told to her by the Khans until then she was clueless so I don’t know how she figured out it’s use? And she used it so easily on Aman which was so unexpected as well. I don’t think she has a FKD anymore because that heart is connected with aman and here she has forgotten everything. 
Kabir is smart - I want to see him and Aman now lol 😂 I realise that now we are only going to get magic and no love story so might as well enjoy the magic and jinns karname. I still want to know where is that cafe kid of kabir? Lol 😂 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hmmmm good point but with FKD she is supposed to be kind and innocent- all I have seen is a very loud girl who is all over the place. Before my gripe was she needs to tone down her childish behaviour but now she has gone other extreme with that shrill voice that’s very grating.

I supported her so much and I was rooting for her love story where Aman would grovel and woo her back but this new Roshni I am not liking it and it’s not the same - imagine a married woman or man having feelings for another? Specially when they went on and on about connection lol 😂 That’s what I said to ATC that if she was not married I would have welcome this triangle and in fact it would have been a great TV to watch but this is so weird. 

She remembers her clips and it’s use which is strange because her being Ayana was told to her by the Khans until then she was clueless so I don’t know how she figured out it’s use? And she used it so easily on Aman which was so unexpected as well. I don’t think she has a FKD anymore because that heart is connected with aman and here she has forgotten everything. 
Kabir is smart - I want to see him and Aman now lol 😂 I realise that now we are only going to get magic and no love story so might as well enjoy the magic and jinns karname. I still want to know where is that cafe kid of kabir? Lol 😂 

Too much confusion regarding this new Roshni for me also. Ab to Roshni Aman se aise door bhagti hai jaise wo koi ghost hai. us bechare ko road side romeo bana diya. 😆Uske FKD ka nahi pata par pehle wo bahut jyada hi submissive thi regarding Aman sare time Khan baba in that baby tune. Now she looks like a bit a assertive. Regarding using that clips on  Aman i think she is genuinely very scared of Aman . Aman took him to some jungle and his looks to her . When first time Aman took Roshni by peetal darwaza tab Roshni ne usko patthar mara tha aur bhagi thi. THe girl is hell scared right now . Right now look at Roshni's condition ek stranger kehta hai wo uski wife hai uske bedroom mein ghus jata hai raat ko aur phir jabardasti usko uthakar kisi jungle mein le jata hai aur uska peecha karta hai LOL. Bas yahi mann mein araha hai Aman apne kaali kartooto ke saza bhugat raha hai. Jo ladki usko apni jaan se jyada chahti thi that girl does not remember about him one bit🤣

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Too much confusion regarding this new Roshni for me also. Ab to Roshni Aman se aise door bhagti hai jaise wo koi ghost hai. us bechare ko road side romeo bana diya. 😆Uske FKD ka nahi pata par pehle wo bahut jyada hi submissive thi regarding Aman sare time Khan baba in that baby tune. Now she looks like a bit a assertive. Regarding using that clips on  Aman i think she is genuinely very scared of Aman . Aman took him to some jungle and his looks to her . When first time Aman took Roshni by peetal darwaza tab Roshni ne usko patthar mara tha aur bhagi thi. THe girl is hell scared right now . Right now look at Roshni's condition ek stranger kehta hai wo uski wife hai uske bedroom mein ghus jata hai raat ko aur phir jabardasti usko uthakar kisi jungle mein le jata hai aur uska peecha karta hai LOL. Bas yahi mann mein araha hai Aman apne kaali kartooto ke saza bhugat raha hai. Jo ladki usko apni jaan se jyada chahti thi that girl does not remember about him one bit🤣

I see your points but it doesn’t reconcile with what what Roshni herself said, right?

When Aman was nasty to her we wanted her to tell him to screw himself and leave, you can read my old posts and see how many times I said that. When she left the last time I was hoping she would stay away and instead she pined and wrote multiple letters to Aman. If that wasn’t enough on her deathbed she gave us all the finger she confessed that no matter how tragic and unrequited it was their story and she won’t change a single thing about it, thereby making everything justifiable at least in her eyes.

Now, it’s a complete 180 turn because before the guy only wanted her to marry him for his mother ( totally wrong and no way am I condoning that behaviour) but now he wants her to listen. His methods are terrible and he is hopeless but she herself saw her mum not being that bothered that a random man was in her daughters bed at night and if he keeps saying she is his wife shouldn’t the FKD Ayana at least listen?

They do this every time - with IPK Khushi was OTT and so was Arnav with his dumb ideas of buying her house and water issue and what not. Here if it was just that I would have been happy but what’s with the triangle business? So once her memory comes back she will be what? Sorry khanbaba my feelings were just for you? How would that work?

I don’t think Aman is being punished because this is not the same roshni he is aware she is under Jinns control - it would have been amazing had she remembered him and then ignored him. Right now Aman is treating her like a kid and she is validating that for him. Instead of being scared I would have liked had she said stop all this and then be assertive - she just screamed and screamed and then ran. 

When she hit him with the stone it was brilliant I loved it because Aman totally deserved it when he said he can do whatever - that was wrong and now he wants her to listen but she is mad cowing on him 🙄🙄🙄

I wanted Aman to realise that yes she loves him but her self respect is important too but now nothing of the sort will happen and Roshni having feelings for Kabir means her heart connection was all fake and it will validate what Parveen said about her. Baad mein kya bolegi Woh? This is to make Aman look good when she would apologise later and I don’t want that. Oh well - it’s ITV right? Lol 😂 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Roshni had spoken of weak connection when she went away 😆 Baarish mein weak connection hota hain and wahi ho raha hain. Her FKD is still intact cause it was there from the start even when she didnt realize she was Ayaana. The only difference is that she has no emotional connection to Aman at the moment so he's like another Raakh Jinn to her and rightfully taught him a lesson on how to NOT KIDNAP women and take them to places forcefully. He thought shes the same helpless person he forcefully married but she isnt that anymore. Her Ayaana mode is ON now. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Roshni had spoken of weak connection when she went away 😆 Baarish mein weak connection hota hain and wahi ho raha hain. Her FKD is still intact cause it was there from the start even when she didnt realize she was Ayaana. The only difference is that she has no emotional connection to Aman at the moment so he's like another Raakh Jinn to her and rightfully taught him a lesson on how to NOT KIDNAP women and take them to places forcefully. He thought shes the same helpless person he forcefully married but she isnt that anymore. Her Ayaana mode is ON now. 

😂😂😂 Kab boli Woh? I missed that bit 😂😂😂 

But when she came back she said she liked it all and her love was unrequited and she won’t change a thing?

Kidnapping anyone is bad but I don’t understand when Aman was specifically told not to force her, what does he do? Forces her 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Do you think he cares? He is thinking this is all coz of her memory loss and he is out breaking her home. It would have been great had she remembered him and then ignored him totally as if he didn’t matter and then him being an idiot, right now I am not seeing any connect at all. 

Didn’t she realise she was Ayana when the Khans told her and about her protecting Aman? Toh how come she turned on the Ayana mode like that 🤔 too much confusion ho raha hai. There kabir is out to kill and here Aman is on stupid mode and our resident gai maiya is sherni 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Which shows of Vikram did u watch? Jana na dil se dur or ek deewana that. Did u feel he was boyish there? Strange. Sply EDT where he played villain and overshadowed hero(strictly my opinion).