Kabir Junaid Khan- Arhaan Behl.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So I haven't really followed what's happening in the forum but just dropping by to say something which occured to me all of a sudden :  how much I like Kabir/Sifriti Jinn and Arhaan's portrayal. 

I know we have a 100 episode arc and he's likely dying after hriday parivartan but CVS please give us a spin off for him after the show is done! He's such a a fascinating character-the only one who has some major mystery still attached to him. If he does survive please give us a spin-off! Could be about his life before he became SF and before he showed up on Aman's door. The way he can be the perfect GREY. The way his indifference festers! He's quite the intriguing character. But if it's life after YJHJK that will be amazing as well. Maybe we'll get more of it in the show itself but I won't mind one Nawaab replacing the other. 

Arhaan! The only thing I want to say is that he is soooo chill. His indifference and evil look so chilllll. I love it! He doesn't even have to try hard. He's melting yes,but I want to see the really really really evil of him too. Also he gives that big brother vibe so naturally. Given the family's utter disinterest in him,he's still thriving 😆

Anyway, A SPIN OFF for Kabir Junaid Khan with his own brand of GREY and his own fiery romantic interest. I want it! 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arhaan Kabir is a super hit entry in this show and TRP is proof, Show again is on TOP 1 position👏. Want to see more dynamics between Aman and Kabir , Kabir giving Aman some love tips how to woo a girl will be great as Aman really sucks in wooing a girl😆. Now as on Mon we will see both brothers swag and Aman breaking Salma's house will be fun, please keep posting ur posts, Ur posts are so much fun to read.

Originally posted by: magicalM

Arhaan Kabir is a super hit entry in this show and TRP is proof, Show again is on TOP 1 position👏. Want to see more dynamics between Aman and Kabir , Kabir giving Aman some love tips how to woo a girl will be great as Aman really sucks in wooing a girl😆. Now as on Mon we will see both brothers swag and Aman breaking Salma's house will be fun, please keep posting ur posts, Ur posts are so much fun to read.

Hehe 😆 Thanks. Abhi toh my posts are just fun cause analysis is show ka nahi ho sakta. Its beyond Analysis now. 

And yeah, I think the main story is boring to me now but I want to know what they do with Kabir. Do we get to see his past? Do we get to see the really evil side of him. Aman and Kabir thing is my favorite relationship at the moment and with Aman giving his brother more attention to him,we will get more Bros wale moments. Gul does brotherhood better than romantic relationships. 

But let the guy have a spin off. Gul has done that in the past so why not 😆. Am sooo interested in seeing a really grey character. I want a romantic interest for him too! ☺️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was taken aback by Kabir Junaid Khan first of all😆

Yeah, he is different and special ❤️

His silence and intrigue is katilaana☺️

Both the Nawaabs are irreplaceable so no question on that. 

I can't wait for Aman and him to team up and also have some nok jhok😛😎

magicworld thumbnail

I was boggled by Monday Precap,both brothers ka swag hi alag tha😎Kuch to planning chal rahi hai dono ke mind mein regarding Roshni , poor girl looks like aage kua peeche khai phas gayi dono chalu aur magicians brothers ke beech mein. Dono brothers ki entryRoshni u r gone🤣🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I dunno I have this feeling that Aman magic karta reh jaayega aur Kabir phirse Roshni ko bachakar uska hero banega🤪🤣🤣

Then she can rightfully say, yeh khan baba poora din kiya Mifa kiya Mifa karte rehte hain, apne aap ko bada tees maar khan samjhte hain🤣

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I dunno I have this feeling that Aman magic karta reh jaayega aur Kabir phirse Roshni ko bachakar uska hero banega🤪🤣🤣

Then she can rightfully say, yeh khan baba poora din kiya Mifa kiya Mifa karte rehte hain, apne aap ko bada tees maar khan samjhte hain🤣

Yahi hone wala hai, Salma ka ghar poora udne wala hai Insta pe clips dekhe the Abbas Sir story. Phir wo phir JM mein rehne ajayegi. Aman ko ek girl ko woo karna bilkul nahi aata ye to hona hi hai Kabir will take all benefits now🤣

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Ofcourse. I thought it's a given that Kabir will save her earthquake se. Why else do you think he's there 😆 He's trying to one up Aman infront of Roshni. 

magicworld thumbnail

Now i think Roshni will remember her connection with Aman when he is on the verge of dying like Roshni . He will be hurt very badly then Roshni will remember him. 

Originally posted by: magicalM

I was boggled by Monday Precap,both brothers ka swag hi alag tha😎Kuch to planning chal rahi hai dono ke mind mein regarding Roshni , poor girl looks like aage kua peeche khai phas gayi dono chalu aur magicians brothers ke beech mein. Dono brothers ki entryRoshni u r gone🤣🤣

Mujhe Kabir ke liye koi aur chahiye. End result toh Roshan e hain to kya faida 😆 I want a fiery and even better an actual witch/angel wala love interest for him who can give him kaaante ki takkar. But I don't think is show mein woh scope hain since it's Roshan's show and rightfully so. I really really really want that Kabir Junaid Khan wala spin off 🤓