Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

FKD aside, I am leaning towards Roshni pretending her memory loss. Why, how, etc. could be attributed to her Ayaana powers, I don't know. 

If not that, her talking in her sleep about the pain given to her by Aman due to his words and then suddenly using her clips/Ayaana powers shows that everything is clear in her subconscious brain. It is only the conscious brain that is being controlled by Sifriti. 

Hmmm you reckon? I don’t trust Starplus’s so called “predictions” 😂😂😂😂😂

Like you said earlier even I am very happy finally we have someone who can make Parveen bearable for us. He is the only one who can get under her skin like no other - aman is too much of a mamma’s boy and he is focusing on roshni whereas kabir knows how to push her buttons.

SJ when roshni was in CK said he like to snatch the happiness- does that mean he can control aman too? Because at this point roshni doesn’t know she is under anyone’s control but aman does. I am so confused now lol 😂 this show is full of inconsistencies. I guess maybe I like this mayhem based storyline minus the triangle business lol 😂 

Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi! New here n im confused.😆

Is there really a triangle plot planned? They havent shown any kind of romantic inclinations from either roshni or kabir tho right? 🤔 Its just been kabir the saviour until now

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

FKD aside, I am leaning towards Roshni pretending her memory loss. Why, how, etc. could be attributed to her Ayaana powers, I don't know. 

If not that, her talking in her sleep about the pain given to her by Aman due to his words and then suddenly using her clips/Ayaana powers shows that everything is clear in her subconscious brain. It is only the conscious brain that is being controlled by Sifriti. 

This could have been a possibility till the  moment Roshni gets her clips to attack Aman. I don't think if she was pretending,she would not even dream of hurting her Khan Baba in any way 😆

Yeah. Her subconscious remembers everything. I guess it is difficult to get Khan Baba out of her system entirely 😆

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Spin off??  

Why ru giving ideas to gul...  Omkara was ruined n i don't want Kabir to behave like majnu aman...  Let him be raw.. It will be perfect brothers combination

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What🤣 i read the same thing again 

Grey has potential and spinoff😆

And love triangle again😲

Edited by Paricarocks - 4 years ago
medhak7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When I watched yday epi clip..it shows how kabir saves rosh from pillar falling...he is trying to become better than aman in her eyes so that she always trusts him as her saviour...