Namah

Is it End or Beginning of the show?

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Why do I feel like, the makers gave us a hint from the final episode?

Narayan narrated the story of Tirupati Balaji to Lakshmi.. She was confused & unaware of the incidents..

Do really makers planning to create another show based on Lord Venkateshwara? 

Oh My Govind..! 

Hope it happens soon... 🤗

Can't really wait for it if the makers have this idea on their minds..

Please Star Plus.. I wish to watch Tirupati Balaji's story.. Give a try on it na..

Many North Indian's are unaware of the story of Lord Venkateshwara! The World's Richest Temple ⭐️ 

P.S

I am the one who really wished to see SRJ in the role of Lord Venkateshwara while watching Mahabharat.. My wish got fulfilled by Om Namo Venkateshaya movie..

Now in same way really wish to see Savi in Lord Venkateshwara's role.. Hope mine this wish becomes true too 

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow dear ... Im wishing Savi says Tasthasthu to you.

I really want Savi as Balaji

Please Narayan make it happen

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindt

Wow dear ... Im wishing Savi says Tasthasthu to you.

I really want Savi as Balaji

Please Narayan make it happen

One should be blessed to play the role of Lord Venkateshwara..! I enjoyed watching SRJ as Lord Venkateshwara.. Can't explain the Happiness into words how I felt seeing the poster of Om Namo Venkateshwara with SRJ for the 1st time.. Although he wasn't fluent with Telugu language but he portrayed it Perfect ..

After SRJ, I have seen many actors playing Vishnu(others avatars too) but none replaced SRJ but Savi is really doing the justice in playing the role of Narayan.. 🤗 

You can watch up this song.. It was beautifully shown.. Hope Star Plus bags Savi for this role..  

In Today's episode, Savi as Narayan narrated this story only to Lakshmi 😳 That's what made me think if Star Plus giving hint to us.. 

https://youtu.be/jRgIGgyXOOE

MyDriYa thumbnail

I really hope Lord Balaji do some Miracles so that we will get to Blessed to watch the story of him via Savi's acting..