Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

This is what I wanted to see in Abhi when the show started. The heaps of accusations he hurled at poor pragya upon seeing pragya and suresh in a compromising situation bother me to this day. I would have never forgiven a guy if he had done it to me. Pragya definitely has Stockholm syndrome and I am sure she will forgive Rhea even if she learns that she made the mms on prachi out of jealousy ðŸ¤¢

it seems writers then decided to give prachi a better life partner than her mother then ðŸ˜³ Because ranbir's only mistake was to think he was in love with rhea and blindly do her bidding of agreeing to break prachi's heart although thankfully he never did ever act upon the plan, and instead he has always supported and trusted prachi even when he didn't like her. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Lol. But I am curious what she wanted to say to him.

An obvious insult, but if his current behaviour isn't maturity to her, then what is it? ðŸ˜•

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Exactly. And that shows very clearly that she is not in love with him. Still. I hope they don't bring someone else for Prachi. instead go for forced marriage. 

Prachi is very rigid in her choices. She believes that the ideal husband she needs is someone simple, mature, traditional, who respects her yadayadayada, but in actual it seems prachi doesn't actually know or understand how to truly recognise and judge a guy as to whether he would be the respectful, protective, family-loving guy she wants. In her mind such a guy would not be a playful guy who does harmless flirting like ranbir. She thinks the respectful, family-loving and husband material guy is someone who looks simple and traditional etc. So basically to a certain extent even prachi judges by looks and makes presumptions like ranbir did. Prachi has an image in her mind of what her ideal husband material looks like, but doesn't understand that looks and image has nothing to do with it, rather that can only be judged by a guy's actions, which ranbir has proven. 

Ranbir has proven how he puts family before him, respects girls and is protective and supportive and mature when situation demands, but she is unable to pick up on all that and instead rather is only able to see him for his playful flirting and laid-back attitude. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

An obvious insult, but if his current behaviour isn't maturity to her, then what is it? ðŸ˜•

Yes now feel Ranbir is more matured than Prachi

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes now feel Ranbir is more matured than Prachi

Whilst prachi just loses her temper at a drop of a hat. Hope her character lightens up eventually. 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Whilst prachi just loses her temper at a drop of a hat. Hope her character lightens up eventually. 

Did you see the spoiler on Instagram where Sanju out of nowhere takes prachi from the roof of a moving jeep like Spiderman? ? Is he going to kidnap her again. I also saw striti, krishna and shabbir shooting in a jungle. Why are they creating so many unnecessary tracks? They should focus on the subplots they introduced earlier like the fashion show and  the useless rishi and priyanka. Isn't it strange that saritaji doesn't mention Rishi ever since he dissappeared?? Have the writers written those two off the show??

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did you see the spoiler on Instagram where Sanju out of nowhere takes prachi from the roof of a moving jeep like Spiderman? ? Is he going to kidnap her again. I also saw striti, krishna and shabbir shooting in a jungle. Why are they creating so many unnecessary tracks? They should focus on the subplots they introduced earlier like the fashion show and  the useless rishi and priyanka. Isn't it strange that saritaji doesn't mention Rishi ever since he dissappeared?? Have the writers written those two off the show??

really cv's going to be maniac they have created many subplots rather than this Mms scandal they can use fashion show easily by this that's creativity don't know what in their minds first of all it started wrongly they drag pranbir so much a suddenly they occupied on them and that too fast make it weirdo. The realization game of Ranbir could be more better than this confusion fog theme. He can discover his love by layers its gonna be beautiful ok accept this realization but y whole world is getting to know about it specifically rhea alia. N loving this Ranbir but how it gonna create intensity in both what from first we are seeing their opposite nature. Just want cv's to make justice to #pranbir because they have great chemistry and potential 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

No I haven't seen that anywhere on insta. Sanju's character will now be over I guess too. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

They clearly got rid of the fashion show track so now there's no point talking about it IMO.