Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- Yes some of us feared the same because we still have no idea of why ranbir was shown in handcuffs with police in BTS the week before. Now I fear he will be arrested for some reason during this track. I hope though ranbir is there to help her. Seems this time prachi will have to help herself this time, but she already has a clue as she'll at least know who the girl in the video is. 

yes there gonna be something really major let's hope everything favor of pranbir guys don't take me wrong I want Ranbir to realize his love by something big not this confusion fog,Thing as I m loving it now but this gonna be super cute to realize his love by something. I think channel give ultimatum to kkb to show pranbir story as in pole it was on hike so cv's done all this realizing stuff in hurry

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pranbirkridha

yes there gonna be something really major let's hope everything favor of pranbir guys don't take me wrong I want Ranbir to realize his love by something big not this confusion fog,Thing as I m loving it now but this gonna be super cute to realize his love by something. I think channel give ultimatum to kkb to show pranbir story as in pole it was on hike so cv's done all this realizing stuff in hurry

Prachi needs to start seeing ranbir in a more positive light now. Hope she sarts seeing him as a friend and getting more comfortable being  around him due to this track. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Shukkar hai Prachi apologised to Ranbir for her grouchy behaviour in the car, and Ranbir being extra sweet and understanding towards her was so nice to watch, but once again Prachi is such a miser when it comes to praising Ranbir that even though ranbir sportingly accepted her apology and said he understands she just had to make a comment when he said he is mature now. Khud to tareef karegi nahi Ranbir ki, toh Ranbir bechare ko khud ki tareef karni padti hai lol. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Bold- Yes some of us feared the same because we still have no idea of why ranbir was shown in handcuffs with police in BTS the week before. Now I fear he will be arrested for some reason during this track. I hope though ranbir is there to help her. Seems this time prachi will have to help herself this time, but she already has a clue as she'll at least know who the girl in the video is. 

Lol. But I am curious what she wanted to say to him.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I hope prachi starts becoming suspicious of rhea soon. The girl out of the blue was being nice to her and now shows up at her house and her clothes were missing for some time too. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ranbir simply didn’t care he was entering in girl’s toilets and just couldn’t stop himself as he heard Prachi crying. He didn’t want to leave her alone in such a vulnerable moment. Even in such a serious situation though I couldn’t help but chuckle when Ranbir said that it shouldn’t matter even if the video isn’t fake. Lol, does he mean it wouldn’t matter to him even if she was the girl in the mms kissing a guy? I found that an odd comment myself, so no wonder Prachi made a face at that comment. But on a serious not, Ranbir truly is such a lovely guy. He’s totally husband material. What else do you want in a husband more than him to trust you and stand buy you in difficult times, and Prachi hasn’t understood or noticed this yet that out of all the people she knows, Ranbir is by far one of the most supportive. 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ranbir simply didn’t care he was entering in girl’s toilets and just couldn’t stop himself as he heard Prachi crying. He didn’t want to leave her alone in such a vulnerable moment. Even in such a serious situation though I couldn’t help but chuckle when Ranbir said that it shouldn’t matter even if the video isn’t fake. Lol, does he mean it wouldn’t matter to him even if she was the girl in the mms kissing a guy? I found that an odd comment myself, so no wonder Prachi made a face at that comment. But on a serious not, Ranbir truly is such a lovely guy. He’s totally husband material. What else do you want in a husband more than him to trust you and stand buy you in difficult times, and Prachi hasn’t understood or noticed this yet that out of all the people she knows, Ranbir is by far one of the most supportive. 

This is what I wanted to see in Abhi when the show started. The heaps of accusations he hurled at poor pragya upon seeing pragya and suresh in a compromising situation bother me to this day. I would have never forgiven a guy if he had done it to me. Pragya definitely has Stockholm syndrome and I am sure she will forgive Rhea even if she learns that she made the mms on prachi out of jealousy 🤢