Pranbir AT #7 - ".... Because I care about you"

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to the 7th Pranbir AT

The rules 

(As posted previously by asmaanixx):

1. You MUST follow I-F's Rule of Conduct. If you don't know what they are, then take a moment to read them.

2. Do NOT bash or insult characters, actors or real people in ANY WAY. If you're caught doing so, you WILL be reported.

3. Refrain from spamming. If you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Do NOT fill up the pages simply for the sake of filling them up.

4. If you encounter a problem here at the AT, or anywhere else in the forum then contact the MOD. Do NOT try to moral police or clap back. You'll just end getting in trouble yourself.

5. Please try to remain respectful at ALL times. I know it can get difficult at times, but be the better person and try to ignore as much negativity as you can.

6. Keep the discussions limited to the characters of the show, and more specifically, to Prachi & Ranbir.

7. Last but not least, remember to have fun. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Ranbir will realize his feelings for prachi when the bet truth comes out. When prachi comes to know the truth she will hate him nd will stay away from him which ranbir will not like it.prachi ignorance will hurt him nd then he will realize he was in love with prachi not rhea. By that time it will be too late as prachi will not trust him. Maybe by that time ranbir brother will make an entry nd his nd prachi bonding will make ranbir more jealous nd he becomes more possessive for prachi. In all this he will say to rhea that he loves prachi nd rhea will hate prachi more, aliya will add fire in this hatred. This love story will be complicated in future.as ranbir has to win prachi trust nd heart. Rhea will try to win ranbir by crook or hook. Nd our prachi poor girl. 

Ranbir having to bear to see prachi with another guy and giving the other guy the attention ranbir craves from prachi will kill him. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

After yesterday episode  my mind is full confused ... I can't understand anything ....

Ranbir's words are very confusing ... If we go by word by word it look like he did all thing for Prachi just sake of Reha's Bet .... He just pretending to be good in front of prachi just to impress her ....

He is badly wanted to accept by reha as her boyfriend so he was doing all that things with Prachi just to impress her ? His care , Protectiveness , concern all are fake ? his risking his life for Prachi is fake ? If all this things are fake then Ranbir is totally bad guy ... then Sanju is better than him ...

If all is planned by Ranbir to impress Prachi only sake of Reha's bet then i personally hate Ranbir a lots .... Ranbir doesn't deserve Prachi's love , care , attention at all ... Thank god Prachi doesn't fall in love with Ranbir .... Prachi deserve more better person as a life partner.

he was said to Reha that he Can't break Prachi heart  just because Reha starting doubt on Ranbir's love ? Reha insecure because of Prachi ? he doesn't want to hurt reha ? 

Really yaar i can't understand this Ranbir at all .....

Hope today's episode clear our doubts .... But as always i m keeping my expectation low  

Yeah I have the same fear that cv's would do a twist where they reveal ranbir has been acting good with prachi the entire time and fooling not just prachi, but the audience too. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Second kkb new gen discussion thread is open now:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5138353?ri=6&rv=6337

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Are we in for yet another pranbir fight?????

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6QNAxxB4-U/

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ranbir having to bear to see prachi with another guy and giving the other guy the attention ranbir craves from prachi will kill him. 

Hope something like that happen in our show

shonasandy thumbnail

Yeah I have the same fear that cv's would do a twist where they reveal ranbir has been acting good with prachi the entire time and fooling not just prachi, but the audience too. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­

I have the same fear dear .... 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's why I want a proper love interest for prachi except Sanju. Someone who prachi thinks is the kind of person that perfectly fits all she wants in a life partner. She could be temporarily infatuated with the guy for the time being untill Ranbir proves his love to her

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

That's why I want a proper love interest for prachi except Sanju. Someone who prachi thinks is the kind of person that perfectly fits all she wants in a life partner. She could be temporarily infatuated with the guy for the time being untill Ranbir proves his love to her

Hope Something like that happen for real in show

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sherlock, but I'd prefer they remain life partners till death. I mean last week, Diwali episodes, I liked Ranbir, but after that precap yesterday, even if he is saying this to pacify Rhea, it is plain disgusting. U should have the guts to say this is right and wrong.  And he cannot stand up to Rhea and point blank refuse her proposal.

So I want a guy who respects Prachi. I hope Ranbir's brother is shown like that