'Bahu Begum' to wrap up next month

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

TV show 'Bahu Begum', which launched in July this year, is set to wrap up early next month. The show, which features Arjit Taneja, Diana Khan and Sameeksha Jaiswal, will be pulled off air after completing just six months.

A source associated with the show informs, “When it was launched, we had expected it to run for at least a year-and-a-half. Initially, the ratings, too, were encouraging. However, they slipped in recent times. Though a date hasn’t been announced yet, we have been informed by the production house that the show will end in the first half of January.”

The show recently went in for a time-leap of five years. But guess, all attempts to revive the ratings have gone in vain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

TV show 'Bahu Begum', which launched in July this year, is set to wrap up early next month. The show, which features Arjit Taneja, Diana Khan and Sameeksha Jaiswal, will be pulled off air after completing just six months.

A source associated with the show informs, “When it was launched, we had expected it to run for at least a year-and-a-half. Initially, the ratings, too, were encouraging. However, they slipped in recent times. Though a date hasn’t been announced yet, we have been informed by the production house that the show will end in the first half of January.”

The show recently went in for a time-leap of five years. But guess, all attempts to revive the ratings have gone in vain.

From where you got this? 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Colors has started reducing episodes... The signs are clear that the show will be replaced by new show..... Good that it is ending... For how long can actors waste their time for perfect portfolio of their colleague? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

hope we get some good AzNoor scenes before it ends

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The best news but oh dear, people still want Azaan with Noor after every awful track in this show?  Never mind the torture, then death of Azaan's pregnant wife.  There was a 5 year leap and N has come to save everyone because the male lead is good-for-nothing.  He should be so grateful for this and now everything is just perfect in Bahu Begum. 😆

Never thought I would write this when the show started but I am so glad this show is ending.  'It will be remembered as a black mark on Indian Television...' and LSD shows should be avoided at all costs!  Arjit will now be free to consider projects which appreciate his talent.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

The best news but oh dear, people still want Azaan with Noor after every awful track in this show?  Never mind the torture, then death of Azaan's pregnant wife.  There was a 5 year leap and N has come to save everyone because the male lead is good-for-nothing.  He should be so grateful for this and now everything is just perfect in Bahu Begum. 😆

Never thought I would write this when the show started but I am so glad this show is ending.  'It will be remembered as a black mark on Indian Television...' and LSD shows should be avoided at all costs!  Arjit will now be free to consider projects which appreciate his talent.

Completely agree. Thank God. I am so happy. Everything started falling after NOOR THEEK HOGAYI track (NOOR IS NOT VILLAIN ANYMORE). Lol how can she not be the villain if her tracks are the cause behind trp fall? Anyways, it is such a great relief. I am sure Arjit n Diana will never sign season 2, if it comes up. I wish this filthy LSD production house stops existing. LSD itself is a black house to our television. Phew!

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LSD Production house? wow i guess they take drugs then, they take LSD drugs thats why they are so bad and disgusting.