Namah

Lakshmi Narayan

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am sad the show is ending tomorrow and the worst part is, I haven't received a proper closure hence I am making one last post about Lakshmi Narayan so that the ache in my heart is diluted a bit. 

I wish there comes a day when we get to see a show about Lakshmi and Narayan where there characteristics and nature is explored thoroughly with all their minor and major Avatars and a set timeline. There are so many stories not shown on TV ever before, especially Lakshmis Avatars such as: 

Bhargavi who is Adi Lakshmi the daughter of Bhirgu and sister to Shukracharya.

Prithvi, married to Prithu a form of Vishnu. 

Tulsi (Vrinda) and Shankchuda (Shaligram) 

All the regional gods like Rakhumai and Vitthal, Padmavati and Srinivas. Kohalapur Mahalakshmi and her anger on her father Bhirgu that led her to be separated from Vishnu who travelled the world in search of her before finally settling as Tirupati Balaji. Badri and her Nath. 

Vedavati and the tale of her revenge. 

The nature and diversity of triad goddesses Shree (Godesses of Prosperity and Fortune, mother of gods who resides in the heart of Vishnu) Bhu ( Godesses of wealth and motherEarth, burdened with the sins of her fathers) and Nila ( Mahamaya, older than Vishnu and source of his powers, Narayani who slays demons and sets forth Narayan's plans into motion) Shree, Bhu and Nila who combine to form Mahalakshmi the consort of Mahavishnu. 

Lakshmi's other forgotten Avatars beside Vishnu, 

Bhu Devi, kidnapped by Hiranyaksha who once was her doorkeeper, who repeated the same sin of kidnapping her again in the form of Ravana when she was Sita, and before he could claim Rukmini as his own in the form of Shishupal, Krishna kidnapped her himself with her consent. Varaha who saved her and is always covered in mud for his love for the earth is that natural. The union of Varaha and Bhu that led to the Asura son Narkasur whose end came in the hands of Satyabhama in Krishna Avatar as was his boon to die in the hands of only his mother. 

Chenchita Lakshmi who sits on Narshimaha's lap as only her touch could calm his anger. For she also even abandoned Indra for the sake of Prahalad, who led Asuras away from the path of Adharma.

Padma who was born from a Lotus when Hari became Aditya, the son of Aditi Vamana. When Vishnu was lost in the bahkti bhav displayed by Bali she bought him back by tying Rakhi to Bali and claiming Vishnu back as her husband. 

Dharani the wife of Parshuram, as Sita was the wife of Raghava Ram, Dharani was the same to Bhargava Ram; Parshuram who fought and conquered Surya Dev who dared to shine brightly on his beloved. 

Sita and Radha, no need to define these Avatars as no one takes the name Ram and Krishna without saying SiyaRam or RadhaKrishna. 

Ashtabharya of Krishna who are the expansions of Ashtalakshmis. 

The silent resolution of Yashodhara as a strong-willed force in support of her husband Gautama Siddhartha Buddha in the face of her own brother Devdutta ( Because god forbid Lakshmi have a brother who is kind to her for once "Chandradev is an exception") 

Vaishnavi, the renowned mother goddesses awaiting atop the mountain Trikuta, and how Kalki arrives to end her eons of a Tapasya so that they may end Kaliyug together leading Matsya Avtar to fulfil his duties again. 

Kamadeva the god born from Love, their son, how can a someone born of them be anything else but the embodiment of love. 

I have listed so many and still, these Avatars don't even come close to all their stories. The sad part is this serial had so much potential we could have had all this over 500 episodes and yet we couldn't be bored as there were such variety and interesting stories to behold. Long forgotten tales from the Sthal Puranas the grandeur of Vaikuntha Dham mixed with the character like Garuda, Jay-Vijay, Sudarshan, SheshNaag and other. 

The freshness of such a unique love story that defied all that was and is. It could have been a Magnum Opus if Star PLus had treated it right from the beginning with correct Timeslots and continuous promotions. It could have topped Mahabharat and Siya ke Ram for sure. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree on your points..

I wish.. soon we will get any shows regarding Lakshmi Narayan's story ðŸ˜Š

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MyDriYa

I agree on your points..

I wish.. soon we will get any shows regarding Lakshmi Narayan's story ðŸ˜Š

Thats my hope 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

tfs 

Wish someone will cast them (Savi & Yukti) n show this all in a new show ....

its SP wrong process no promotions...lead this to our show but wish ph will do something n cast them for new show regarding Lakshmi Narayan's all avtaar