Lovely update di

Ishita tease him a lot

Interesting

Superb

Update soon

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update.. Loved Ishitas teasings.. She is so cute.. Thank you for the pm.. Continue soon.. 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ishita is cute 

Very good 

Thanks for the pm

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update....

Ishita was excited to meet Raman..

Raman was strict..

Plz update soon.....

Thank you...

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishu is being naughty. Love ishra conversation in phone. Simmi teases Raman. Amma is worried about ishu and explains to viswa. Love college scene. Waiting for Christmas party. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update 

Update soon

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

Ishu will always be naughty

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt

Loved ishita's antics

She is just too cute and naughty

It's being hard for Raman to control himself

Loving their deewana love

Teasing precap

Waiting for next

Updt soonish

Sorry for being so late 

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 23

soon it was interval time the trio where chatting casually, thats the time simmi announces about the christmas party which will take place day after tomorrow..and she invited ishita and mihika for the party..they happily accepts smimmi's invitation..but ishita was lityile angry on raman because he didn't told her about the party..

Raman was getting ready for his next lecture thats when he received a message from ishita..

"Evening..sharo 5.00 pm, i will be waiting for you in beach side ..dont forget"  he smiled seeing message and replied to her.

" No"

ishita -why?

raman - I have some works..

ishita - Nooo..i'm telling you..you must come otherwise..😡

raman - what?  han..what will you do..? bolo

ishita - i..i..i willl bite youuu..she said angrily.😡

raman - really..you will bite me

ishita - yup..zor se

raman - accha...ok tho ye bhi bathado ki kahan bite karegi tu.🔥😉.he send reply with a  naughty emoji which made ishita little shy but she quickly composed herself and replied..

" you just come. then i will show you..come to me as soon as possible🙈...nahi tho...you know na i can do anything.."

raman - ok meri maa..bye..see you..

soon the college end's and ishita took a leave to her destination..raman too left with simmi wrapping his works..he dropped simmi home and excused himself then left to ishita...when he reached their.he saw ishita enjoying the evening view of the sunset..he smiled and walks to her..

" hello jaan.." he hugged her from back..but she shrugged his hands and turns to him angrily..

" what? aya thi hun phir yeg gussa kyun?

ishita - aapko nahi patha?

raman - kya?

ishita - ramannnn aapne mujhe x'mas party keliye invite kyun nahi kiya..?  she made puppy face..

raman - oopss..i am sorry baby..bhool geya tha..

ishita - see abhi se sab kuch bhool the ha rehe ho..tho aage kya hoga..kahi mujhe na bhool jaye..

" shshhhh" he made her mum placing his finger on her lips..

" aage kabhi aisa nath kehna..paagal tujhe bhool saktha hun kya main "

ishita - han..nahi tho prove karo..?

raman - ohhh abhi proof bhi chahiye madam ko..

ishita - ji han..she turns to other side..but suddenly she got pulled by him and within a second he smashed her lips with him..she was startled with his sudden action..but didn't blackout..soon both got busy in kissing each other without minding the surroundings..but for their luck the place was empty..ishita was speechless after finishing their kiss so she just placed her flushed face on his chest making patterns on it..

" kyun..yen proof kaafi hai yah aur kuch du.." he teased her.

ishita - ramannnnn...he smiled seeing her jungli billi became bheegi billi..

" waise i dont mind..." she bites her lip after saying this and hugged him more tight..

the nex day passed in a jiffy with some cute moments between ishita and raman..and today is bhallas x' mas party day..as per summis instruction ishita and mihika reached early to the bhalla house..mihika was helping simmi to get ready while ishita was waiting for them in living area..het eyes were continuously on ramans room door expecting him to come out..

"simmi jaldi ready hoke ajaona" ishita said to simmi while checking the magazines..

simmi: bas na ishita,just wait i am coming..she replied..

ishita: han teek hai teek hai,you take your time..thab thak main apni hero se tho mil lun..she murmured to herself..

after confirming that simmi with mihika she looked around to confirm is there any other one..

"rastha clear hai ishu,now lets go and meet  your hero" saying she gets up and climped the steps to up..

when she entered inside his room she see him in front of the mirror wrapping only  a towel around his slim waist..his hair was wet and the water droplets which is on his back making her go crazy,

"haye haye legtha hai bhagvan bhi aaj mujhpe meharbaan hai" she said with a naughty glint..

"madrasan tu" he get startled and turned to her in a jiffy clutching his towel which is about to fall..

"madrasan tu yehan kya kar rehi hai"

ishita: kyun?  nahi ana chahiye tha mujhe..she asked coming close to him..

raman: besharam,i'm your friend's brother..

ishita: han tho?

raman:tho ka kya mathlab,jao yehan se..

ishita: aise kaise jaun mein,jab mera hot property yehan khada hai..

raman:accha,tujhe dar nahi hai..tere friend ne dekhliya tho?

ishita: tho mein keha dungi ki "hey simmi i love your brother like crazy"..aur waise bhi usse humare bare mein sab kuch patha hai na phir kya problem hai..

raman: phir bhi, ithni himmath hai tujhmein.

ishita: jab din dahade mein apni hero ko aise pakad sakthi hai tho..kuch bhi kar sakthi hun mein..she said wrapping her hand around his wet body..

raman:kya baath hai,now i think its time to get naughty with you..he said nuzzling his nose on her neck line which tickled her sense..

ishita:waise aap na bade chupe rustham ho..

raman: aisa kyun?

ishita: nahi tho kaun aise apni behan ki friend ke saath romance karega,woh bhi apne hi khar mein..she said wrapping her hands around his neck..

raman:pehale acche khase ledke ko ankh marke uska rastha bhatka diya,aur ab keha rehi hai ki chupe rustham mein hun..

ishita: han ji..aur nahi tho kya,kithne pasine chuduvaye the aapne meri.ek bechari ledki ko koyi ithna parishan kartha hai kya?..

raman: tu bechari agale 7 janmo mein bhi nahi ho sakthi madrasan..likhwalena mujhse..

ishita: bechari ban na bhi nahi hai mujhe,mujhe tho bas iss ravan ki biwi ban na hai..woh bhi agle 100 janam mein.

raman: hmm.. tho meri phasi tho har janam mein pakki hai..

ishita:ravan kumar..saying she gave a quick bite on his lips and pushed him to the bed..

"madrasan ruk" saying he tried to hold her but showing him her tongue she runs from their leaving a smiling raman behind..

"pagal madrasan,meri band bajake hi chodegi,," saying he ruffled his hair and starts to get ready for office..

" waise saree main pattakka leg rehi thi madrasan.."

soon the party started..bhallas welcomed all the guest with a happy face..while ishita was looking for ramans attention but he was nowhere to look at her..so ishita slowly went near him and hold his hand making him startle..

" ishita..kya kar rehi hai tu..guests hai yehan..go to simmi and mihika" he said in a low voice..

ishita - nahi..aap chalo mere saath..mujhe baath karni hai..

raman - madrasan behave yourself..go..

ishita made a angry face and went from there murmuring " ravan kumar"..after some minutes the lights got off and everyone spotted ishitha in a spotlight..she was wearing a blue designer saree with a sleeveless blouse..she tucked her pallu on her waist showing her milky skin..mihika and simmi was also accompanied her wearing yellow, and orange color saree..

"ishita looked at raman and winked 😉making him open his mouth in disbelief..soon she starts to sing along with her little sexy move's.. 

Hand Pump Nal Balma,
Hathe Da Nal Balma,
Moray Angna Mein Lagwaye,
Koovay Se Paani Na Bharwaye,
Koovay Se Paani Na Bharwaye.

Chhat Tapp Ke Awangi,
Tainu Fad Ke Jawangi,
Tujhpe Nazar Ab Lock Ho Gayi Meri,

Hadh Ho Gayi Decency Ki,
Gall Ho Gayi Urgency Ki,
Bohat Huyi Distance Teri Meri,

(raman was looking ishita like " kya kar rehi hai yeh paagal..")

Kadi Te Closer Aaa
Main Tere Heart Nu Touch Kar Laan,
Ke Jattni Piche Nai Hattni,
Tu Ik Din Mera Hi Hona.

(ishita pulled raman by his hand and touched his heart side)

Oh Aithey Aa (X2).

( he got amazed seeing her hip move's )

Hand Pump Nal Balma,
Hathe Da Nal Balma,
Koovay Se Paani Na Bharwaye,

Hand Pump Nal Balma,
Hathey Da Nal Balma,
Morey Angna Mein Lagwaye,
Koovey Se Paani Na Bharwaye,
Koovey Se Paani Na Bharwaye.

O Aithe Aa!

Yun Har Kahin,
Toofan Hai Macheya Kyon,
Aafat Kabhi, Kabhi Aag Ka Dariya Tu,
Pehli Dafa Ye Style Tera Jaana,
Tha Nahin Pataa, Ye Time Bhi Hai Aana,

Kahe Tu Closer Aa ,
Ye Is Pal Ho Hi Nahi Sakda,
Ke Jattni Pishe Nayi Hattni,
Tu Ik Din Mera Hi Hona.

Oh Aithey Aa (X3)...

soon ishita pulled him again to dance and this this time he too joint her..

Market Se Ek Rose Laa Doon,
Ghar Pe Tere Har Roz La Doon,
Shad Nakhre Bas Finally Haan Karde,

Aur Phir Closer Aa,
Mai Tere Heart Nu Touch Kar La,
Ke Jattni Pichay Nayee Hattnee,
Tu Ik Din Mera Hi Honaa.

O Aithe Aa (X3).

Hand Pump Nal Balma,
Hathe Da Nal Balma,
Koovay Se Paani Na Bharwaye, Oh Aithe Aa.

when they all are lost in their dance ishita get close to him and peaked his cheek..this time smiled but one pairs of eyes were watching them very sternly..and it was thoshiji..

precap - thoshiji questioning ishra..

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part..if you enjoyed it then please hit the like button and do comment also..

Thank u

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago