Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 94

Aranv went to the kitchen and started to make one cup of tea for the both of them. Nadia woke up and came out of her room. She walked up to Arnav. Aranv kept on looking forward.

Nadia: Good morning Aranv. Making tea?

Aranv smiled and looked at her.

Arnav: good morning. Yes, just for khushi. Sorry. I only make it for her. Please help yourself. All of the stuff is right over there. I will be right back, she is probably waiting for him.

Nadia: You want me to make you a cup too?

She asked him while smiling at him. He sighed and shook his head.

Aranv: no its ok. Khushi and I always share a cup. This is more than enough for the both of us.

With that arnav  left and went towards khushis room. Nadia jsut stood there. She had a confused look on her face. Aranv left the door open. He walked upto khushi and sat down beside her on the bed. He put his legs back into the sheets. She moved smiled and moved closer into him. He wrapped one arm around her from the back, while holding the cup inthe other hand. They both snuggled into each other and shared their one cup of chai together.

The door was open and Nadia could not help but look in. She stood a little faraway. She saw them sitting close together, on the bed, inside the sheets, sharing their tea. Nadia gulped. She always imagined herself as the one who would be sitting beside Aranv like that. She had dreamt of many mornings of that happening after they got together. She sighed. She took out her phone and took another picture. She then turned around and went into her room.

Khushi: arnav, i  think you are getting late. Dont you also have to shower and get ready.

Aranv sighed and nodded his head. She smiled. He got up and started to go out of the room.

Khushi: voh aranv,

She looked down, shyfuly and smiled. He turned around and looked at her.

Khushi: thanks for the bed tea.

She looked up and smiled at him. He smiled and winked. She started to giggle and looked down again.

Aranv went to the bathroom and started to shower. Khushi went to the kitchen and quickely made something for Arnav to eat for breakfast. She also made sure to start making something for lunch. She would not have time afterwards since she also had classes. Nadia also came out of her room around that time. Khushi smiled and also made breakfast for her. Nadia was there guest, be it on a task of trying to separate them, but she was still their guest.

Khushi: Good morning Nadia. I hope you slept well. Breakfast is almost ready.

Nadia: Good morning. Yes thanks. And you didnt have to. I am use to making it for myself.

Aranv came out at that time while still trying to dry his hair with his towel.

Arnav: no no nadia, you are our guest. Khushi and I need to be good hosts right.

He looked towards khushi and they both smiled at each other. Nadia politely smiled and nodded her head, yes she was their guest. Not the host,but the guest. She made her way to the table and sat down. They heard a knock on the door. Arnav went and opened it.

Tom: Good morning, thought we should drop by. Minta said that she wanted to talk to khushi about something, and I thought that we could go to the lectures together.

Arnav smiled and moved aside letting Tom and Minta in.

Minta: Man, I soo miss the breakfast that khushi use to make. Dont worry, we brought coffee for everyone.

They all sat down and while Khushi and Aranv put the breakfast onto the table. Minta and Tom handed out everyones coffee.

Minta: Umm, Khushi, isnt it late for you to be having breakfast at this time. I mean isnt this your Yoga time.

Khushi gulped.She had slept in this morning. She couldnt tell Minta that her and Aranv slept together peacefully, and hence woke up late.

Khushi: umm. Yes. Actually I slept in today. Wasnt able to wake up.

Khushi looked down and tried to control the redness that was developing on her cheeks. Arnav looked at her and smirked. He raised his eyebrow. He cleared his throat twice. Khushis eyes widened and she sniffed her nose in response to him.

Minta raised her eyebrow. She understood the secret gestures that those two were giving each other. And this she needed to know. Her bollywood brain was on fire!

Minta: Acha, that is weird Khushi. Becuase I have known you for a very very longtime. And never once have you missed your Yoga, nor changed your timings for breakfast or anything. You are a punctual person. To the second. How come you slept in?

Khushi licked her lips and kept her gaze down. She gulped. She looked up and hinted to minta to stop talking about this. Minta raised her eyebrow. Khushi looked at her pleadingly.

Arnav: Umm. Tom I think we will be late for our lectures. Let me just grab my books and stuff.

Arnav got up and went towards khushis room.

Tom: Arnav, isnt the other room yours.

Arnav smiled,turned around and looked at Tom. Tom smiled and nodded back, impressive he thought. Arnav went into khushis room and started to get his bag ready.

Khushi in the mean time went to the sink to start washing the dishes. Nadia went over to tom to talk to him about the afternoon program. Minta went to secretly talk to khushi.

Minta: Talk. Now. Or I talk louder.

Khushi: nothing to say.

Minta: Why is arnav in your room? Getting his stuff... from your room?

Khushi: because i brought it there last night, since nadia is in his room.

Minta: and why were you late. Khushi we go yoga and stick to your timings even if you are sick. And do not even think of lying to me!

Khushi looked down and gulped. Busted! Minta turned khushi towards her and stared at her.

Khushi looked side to side. Mintas eyes widended. She raised her eyebrow and was in full interogation mode.

Minta: Why did you sleep in khushi? You never sleep in. Hmmmm.

Khushi cleared her throat and knew she had to say something.

Khushi: it is not what you think ok. Its just that. You know how Nadia is over right. And. She had, or has feelings for Aranv. And I could not let Arnav sleep outside here on the sofa. I mean, out in the open like that. So. Ahem.... ahem.. Arnav and I just.. slllee.. no.. we. Just lay down together.. last night.. on the.... same ...bed. We woke up late. But nothing happened. I swear.

Mintas jaw dropped and her eyes were left wide open, with the lids slowly flattering up and down.

Khushi looked at her.

Khushi: we didnt. Sleep sleep together. We just...slept. ...

She scrunched her face and closed her eyes tightly. She raised her hands and covered her face. Aranv came out of his room and looked towards khushi and minta.

Arnav: Bye Khushi. Thanks for breakfast!

Minta turned her head around, keeping her jaw dropped and eyes opened. Aranv was confused seeing her reaction. He stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. Minta gulped and finally spoke.

Minta: You guys beat us to it!

Aranv started to chuckle and nodded his head. Seeing khushi hide her face, and mintas reaction, he knew khushi told her about them and their sleeping arrangements from last night.

Aranv: jealous?

Tom: jealous? Of what.

Arnav looked at tom and smiled. He raised his eyebrow and grinned at him.

Arnav: bye girls, Tom lets walk and talk. Hmm. I have a lot to teach you!

Minta:  Its not just munni badnaam howi, yahan tho munna bhi badnaam howa.  

Aranv laughed a she said that. He put his arms around Toms shoulder and walked out the door. Nadia was left confused as to what was going on. She felt a little out of place considering it was just couples and she was the only single person there. Arnav told Tom about what had happened last night. Tom was left in shock.

Tom: So khushi, the one we all know as the shy one, suggested that you two sleep together? And Nadia. Why would she do that. Yeah, she always had the hots for you. But. I guess it is a good thing that she came then right. I mean if she didnt come, then you two wouldnt get close right before you have to leave. Right?

Arnav: Well in that case, I should probably thank Nadia for all her help. Man, why couldnt she come sooner.

They both laughed and carried on with their classes.

Back at the dorm. Minta grabbed khushi hands and brought her to sit down on the sofa. She needed to talk to her about this, now!

Minta: Okay,hold on here. You mean to tell me that you and arnav....

Khushi: ahem...ahem...

Minta stopped. Khushi hinted to her that Nadia was still there. She needed to control her words and voice.

Khushi: What i mean to say is that Minta we are getting late. I have class in an hour and I still have to finish off my assignment. Me and Arnav are both now very busy with our work and exams that are coming up. So me and aranv are now just going to focus on our work. That is all.

Minta kept a straight face. She would sometimes hold her breath and something nod her head.

Minta: Ok I am going to go and get my day started. I will be calling you after. For tips.

She winked at minta and khushi gulped. She smiled, sucked in her lips and took a deep breath in.

Khushi: bye minta, see you in class later.

Minta left and khushi went to her room.

They day went by pretty fast. Arnav did come back in the day to get some of his other things. Nadia was also there so he decided to just go to the library. He texted khushi and told her that he was there. Khushi smiled and went to her labs and classes. They both came back together later that evening.

Nadia: Hey guys, You both seemed to have a long day. Coming back now?

Arnav put his bag on the sofa and khushi hung hers on the chair. They both looked at her and smiled. Yes it was a long day, but finally it was over and they got to spend some time together.

Arnav: yes, it was a long day. But finally back at home with khushi.

Khushi: I will get dinner ready. Just give me five minutes to freshen up.

Nadia: Oh I made dinner. I tried to anyways. It should almost be done.

Kushi: you didnt have to, but thank you. That is every kind of you.

Nadia smiled as she looked at Khushi. They started to smell something. Khushi eyes widened. It was a burning smell. She turned around and ran to the stove. Nadia ran after her.

Nadia: Oh no. It got burnt. Shot. Sorry. I tried. I really did. I just, dont know how to cook. Sorry.

Nadia was genuienly sorry. She tried to cook and impress them and show them that she could be jsut as good as khushi is. Khushi politely smiled.

Khushi: its ok. I have done this many times. My mom yelled at me a lot. That is how i learned how to stop doing this. Dont worry. Just give me sometime. I will whip up something.

Arnav walked up behind khushi and held onto her waist from the back. Nadia stood infront of them.

Arnav: its very sweet of you to do that for us Nadia. But no need. Dont worry. And khushi, you just had a very long day today. I will go pick up something. You rest!

He placed a kiss on khushi forehead. She closed her eyes. Nadia looked down.

Arnav: be right back.

Aranv got his keys and left. Khushi started to clean up the burnt mess. Nadia was feeling very embaressed. She tried to impress Aranv, but turned out making a fool of herself. Khushi noticed this.

Khushi: Nadia, Aranv told me that you like to sing. Hmm.

Khushi looked at her and smiled. No matter what happened, khushi always put her own feelings to the side and tried to cheer up the other person. They may do wrong to her, but she will never do wrong to them.

Nadia: yeah, I use to anyways. And Aranv use to play the guitar. He never sang though.

Khushi: Actually, he has a very nice voice. I have never heard him play the guitar before. But he does sing very well.

Nadia: he sang? Aranv Singh Raizada, actually sang.

Khushi: yes. Heheh. He sang a couple of songs.

They both spoke for a bit, enough for Nadia to start to feel a little bit better. Sometimes about interest, sometimes about courses they took or are taking.

Nadia: khushi, i am sorry. I didnt meant to intrude on your personal time with him. I feel a little out of place here. I am sorry again.

Khushi: Its ok Nadia. Please do not apologize for something that is not in anyone control. Right.

Aranv came back with lots of food.

Arnav: dinner is here. Lets eat.

Khushi walked up to him and took the bags from him. They both smiled at each other. Khushi went and started to set up the table, and Nadia helped her. Aranv was about to go and help them as well, but seeing Nadia there,he decided to maintain his distance. He went to Khushis room and closed the doors.

Khushi: Nadia,please have a seat, I will go and get Aranv.

Khushi walked to her room door and knocked on it. Aranv knew it would be her. He opened the door from, stood on the side, making sure that Nadia could not see him near the door. He saw khushi, and pulled her in. Khushi licked her lips and went it. Aranv then gently pushed her against the wall. His other hand was hiding behind his back. She kept her gaze down. He closed the distance between them. She smiled.

Khushi: Aranv, dinner is on the table.

Arnav slowly brought his hand that was behind him to the front. There was a single long stem red rose. She shyfuly brought her hands up and held the rose.

Arnav: A single rose is my garden....

He rubbed his nose against hers. She bit her bottom lip.

Khushi: A single friend my world. ... Thank you.....

Arnav leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Khushi closed her eyes and held her breath for a moment. He moved his head back and looked at her. She kept her gaze down. Nadia started to approach khushis room. Since the door was opened she thought that she would ask her where some of the cutlery was.

Khushi: Arnav, dinner is on the table. And most importantly. We have guest over. Please chalain.

Aranv waited a moment.

Arnav:

Toh kya hua ki meri nazron ko tumhari nazron ke siva aur kuch nazar nahi aata

Toh kya hua ki mere dil ko tumhare dil ki dhadkan ke siva aur kuch mehsoos nahin hota

Agar Tum kehete ho toh hoga koi aur bhi hamare paas yahaan

Meri duniya toh tum tak ja kar bas theher jaati hai wahaan

Khushi started to giggle. Then looked at him and shook her head. Nadia had heard Arnav. She stopped and walked back. She now knew for a fact that Aranv was truly happy and there was no chance for her to be in his life. For his life began and ended with khushi.

Khushi: Aranv. Stop it. We have guest.

Aranv chuckled and moved back. He started to walk out while khushi placed the rose in a water bottle on her desk. She then later went outside. All three sat down at the table. They all started to eat dinner.

Nadia: Arnav I thought chinese wasnt one of your favourite cuisines.

Arnav: It is khushis favourite, so I also like it now.

Khushi smiled and shook her head. Arnav was not going to stop.

Nadia: Khushi you are very lucky. By the way, how did you two meet? And, if I can ask, how did this all happen, i mean you two falling in love?

Khushi licked her lips and looked down. She was shy, she never spoke about her and Aranv to anyone apart from Minta.

Arnav: well, we were actually first family friends. My parents were the only people that her family knew when they moved to the states. And as for when we first fell in love. I can only tell you for me. From the first time I saw her.

Nadia: when was that?

Khushi and Aranv both laughed.

Khushi: I was 3 and he was 7.

Nadia was shocked to say the least.  

Nadia: what about you khushi?

Aranv raised his eyebrow. He never knew when khushi actually fell in love with him. Which moment was it that was the most special for her that signified when their story began as 'them'. He looked at her.  Khushi shyfully looked down.  

Khushi: When I was 7. Right before my family moved away to another town. When, I received a ... gift.

Arnav: A rose. I, was 11 at that time. And I gave her a rose.

Nadia:seriously.

Nadia was shocked. She would have never thought that Aranv was the romeo type since they were kids. Nadia looked down at her food and silently finished her food. She felt like a third wheel at that point. She knew she had not place in his life, heart or soul. For all three were Khushi. They always were khushi since they were children.

Nadia: So, Bachpan ka Pyaar. Hmm.

Khushi looked down and shyfully nodded. Aranv smiled while he looked at her.

Nadia: thanks for dinner. I should be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again for letting this third wheel crash at your place guys. I am going to call it a night.

Nadia got up. Aranv and khushi cleared the table, and put the food away. Khushi went to her room to go and change into her night suit. Aranv went and layed down on the sofa. Khushi came out of the room. She didnt know how to say this to Arnav. She walked up to him and stood beside the sofa. He knew it was her. He opened his eyes and saw her there. He sat up and looked at her. He bent his legs in so she could sit down beside him on the sofa. She kept her gaze down. She had a slight smile on her face, but also a lot of hesitation.

Arnav: Tum theek ho?

Khushi nodded her head.

Khushi: VohArnav.

She licked her lips. Even though she spoke very softly, she didnt want Nadia to hear anything that she said. She leaned in and gestured for him to come close as well. He raised his eyebrow and had a slight smile play on his lips. She started to whisper into his ear.

Khushi: Aranv, not until our guest is gone.. can, you. Please. Voh.

Arnav: khushi, if you keep.. ahem. Approaching me like this, then I dont think I will ever be able to sleep alone.

Khushi sucked in her lips and smiled. She moved back. She then looked up at him.

Khushi: it is just a matter of one more night.

Arnav: And after that. Then?

Khushi giggled and shook her head.

Khushi: Then, you will get to have your room back. Simple.

Arnav pouted his lips and made a sad baby face.

Khushi just smiled. She stood up and was about to walk back. Arnav held onto her hand. She stopped. He stood up, and picked her up into his arms. They both looked at each other and he walked towards the room. With his leg he closed the door. Just like the night before, they both slept together on the bed.

As morning approached, khushi started to wake up. She noticed that Aranv was not there. She noticed that the rose that he gave her yesterday had a note on it. “gone for a jog”

Khushi smiled and got out of bed. She noticed that Nadia was already outside and getting her bags done and packed. Khushi smiled at her.

Nadia: Thanks again khushi. For your kind hospitality.

Khushi: most welcome.

Nadia gave khushi a hug and khushi hugged her back.

Nadia: I should get going. Sorry i dont have your number otherwise I would have sent you the pictures I have of you two. Dont worry, I will make sure Aranv gets them.

Khushi smiled and nodded. Nadia received a phone call. It was from the person who had sent her. Khushi didnt know who called, but Nadia needed to be a bit discrete with the words she chose. She answered the call.

Nadia: Hello,yes, dont worry. I will see you outside in a bit.

With that Nadia left the dorm with her bags. Khushi closed the door and went to get ready for her classes.

Precap: Mystery person who send Nadia is revealed. And.. and... and...not telling :P

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hit the like button if you have read this and liked it.  Also do comment!!!!

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Finally.. we'll get to know the shaitan.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Nadia finally has her answer. My bet is on Shyam.

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Loved the update. Can’t wait to see the mystery person.

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome cute part

Loving the teasing minta 

Finally Nadia left 

Haww u didn’t confirm my confidence in ur previous reply

Nice cute arhi 

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shils28

Finally.. we'll get to know the shaitan.

hahah... I said I will use Nadia for a reason. But.  but.. but.. there is always a twist in the tale! :P

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Nadia finally has her answer. My bet is on Shyam.

Finally I know.  When someone has such strong emotions that too for such a long time, then it does become hard for them.  They do become delusional.  

Are you sure it is shyam?

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHERUKURI9

Loved the update. Can’t wait to see the mystery person.

thank you.  any guesses as to who this mystery person is?  

freezie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

Awesome cute part

Loving the teasing minta 

Finally Nadia left 

Haww u didn’t confirm my confidence in ur previous reply

Nice cute arhi 

hahaha. Minta has always teased and what not.  she is such a sweet heart.  Now a bit jealous but not the dangerous kind.  ahah. fun kind.  

Yes Nadia left.  She fulfilled her purpose and future purpose.  ahem ahem.  cough cough. wink wink. 

haha. as for your confidence, hats off to you.  kuddos man.  but you were close.  very very close. hahaha I will saw that much.  ;)

arhi have always been cute and adorable.  

freezie thumbnail

Chapter 95

As morning approached, khushi started to wake up. She noticed that Aranv was not there. She noticed that the rose that he gave her yesterday had a note on it. “gone for a jog”

Khushi smiled and got out of bed. She noticed that Nadia was already outside and getting her bags done and packed. Khushi smiled at her.

Nadia: Thanks again khushi. For your kind hospitality.

Khushi: most welcome.

Nadia gave khushi a hug and khushi hugged her back.

Nadia: I should get going. Sorry i dont have your number otherwise I would have sent you the pictures I have of you two. Dont worry, I will make sure Aranv gets them.

Khushi smiled and nodded. Nadia received a phone call. It was from the person who had sent her. Khushi didnt know who called, but Nadia needed to be a bit discrete with the words she chose. She answered the call.

Nadia: Hello,yes, dont worry. I will see you outside in a bit.

With that Nadia left the dorm with her bags. Khushi closed the door and went to get ready for her classes.

Nadia went outside and waited by the parking for the cab. She turned around and noticed two people walking up to her.

Nadia: You lied to me. You told me that Aranv was not happy. Why did you do that. I have been living with him and Khushi for three days. They seem to be perfect for each other. They are genuinely in love with each other. They are happy.

Tom: I know. I am sorry.

Minta: Actually we both are. Umm. We actually knew everything from before. But.

Minta looked to the side. Nadia looked at Tom in disbelief.

Nadia: Why did you lie to me, Tom we were friends. And you always knew how I felt about Aranv. You always knew everything. Then why?

Tom: See the thing is that, there was somethings that needed to be sorted out between Aranv and Khushi, and we needed someone to act like a,catalyst. Meaning help speed up the process without actually affecting them. Sorry, there was no one else that we could think of or trust. Or anyone else that they would trust. Or anyone that would be able to do what you did. Or live with them. No one at all.

Nadia: but why lie to me?

Minta: Because if we had told you the truth, then Aranv and Khushi have figured it out. And we could not risk for that to have happened. Plus, if you found out, would you have ever agreed to do this?

Nadia was silent. If she knew, she would have been heartbroken and hurt. She would not have been able to realize or see for herself how happy Arnav actually was. Love was not about being able to fulfil it, but love was more about seeing the one you love happy.

Nadia: I guess you two are right. Well somewhat that is. But still, I did feel a bit used. I mean, Tom, you using me and my feelings for Aranv was not right.

Tom: I know. I am sorry again. I really really am.

Tom moved forward and gave Nadia a hug. Minta's eyes widened. She took a deep breath in and very angrily cleared her throat. Tom gulped and immediately moved back. He turned and saw minta angry. He held onto  his ears and whispered that he was sorry. Nadia smiled.

Tom: ThanksAgain Nadia. And sorry.

Nadia: tell Aranv that I will tag him in his pics. I dont think I will be able to directly message him. Dont have the courage to.

Tom and Minta nodded their heads. Nadia moved forward and gave Minta a hug. They heard somewhere clear their throat. All three turned around. They were all left in shock. Tom and Minta held their breathes.

Arnav: so, this is what was going on. Nadia, sorry, for what they did. I didnt know anything about it, and I should have told you about Khushi and I myself.

Nadia smiled and looked down. Aranv cleared his throat and walked up closer to them. He had heard everything that they were talking about. He felt very bad that his own good friends, the ones that him and khushi trusted would do such a thing. He looked hurt, a bit dissapointed.

Nadia: I should be going, getting late and the cab it right here.

She smiled and looked up at the three of them. Aranv the last. Arnav took out his right hand and put it in the front. Nadia smiled and shook his hand. He knew how khushi felt, and even though it was not Nadias fault, to do any type of physical proximity with her would not be right. He finally started to understand as to what khushi was referring to as to make himself approachable. With that Nadia left. Aranv didnt bother looking at Tom and Minta. He jsut turned around and started to walk away. Tom and Minta stopped him.

Tom: Listen,  I know you are pissed. I agree, me and minta should not have done that.But we had a reason. A really good reason. I swear.

Aranv took a deep breath and raised his eyebrow. He kept his eyes lowered. He was mad. He was able to control his emotions infront of Nadia. He knew that if he blew up infront of her, it would have made her leaving worse, or her feeling more bad while leaving.

Tom: Listen,the day that khushi came back, she had spoken to Minta. It was about you two. And your... closeness.

Arnav raised his eyes and looked at Tom. Was he actually going to talk to him about how close and him Khushi are.

Arnav: So what. However close me and her are, has nothing to do with you two.Nothing. It is something that is between us.

Minta: I agree.100% But aranv. You dont know what she is afraid of. I do. If you did that you would understand why I spoke to Tom about this.

Aranv turned his head and just stared at her with an angry look. He folded his arms infront of his body.

Minta: listen, khushi is scared. Ok. She is very very scared. She will never tell you. I know. Or maybe she finally has. I dont know. But her fears that she told me that day, needed to be dealt with. She knew you lied. She understood it. But did you understand why she is scared of getting close to you.

Arnav: Yes I have. We have spoken about it. She is just scared.

Minta: She is scared of breaking down Aranv. She is scared that if you two come closer than she will not be able to handle herself after you leave. Aranv, she loves you too much that just the thought of you leaving is killing her. And with each increasing closeness, she is not making it evident, but she is becoming more and more scared. She..she said to me that if you come close, than she will not be able to handle you going away. She is scared of that time. You know her, I agree. But so do I. And the only way that khushi is able to handle her fears is if she is facing another fear. Her loosing you, staying away from you fear could only have been dealt with her fearing to loose you from now. Which is why Tom and I thought of using. Not not using.But doing this thing with Nadia. We are sorry. We only meant well. I swear.

Arnav just sighed. He understood, but was hurt. He looked side to side.

Aranv: just please promise me one thing. Please.

They both looked at him and smiled.

Tom: Anything.

Arnav: dont ever try to do something for the two of us. I mean, you guys are the closest friends we have. Yes. But somethings are personal and we wish to keep them personal. Please. And dont tell khushi. She really trusts you two. I dont want to see her hurt.

Tom and minta both smiled and nodded their head once.

Arnav: I have to go. She is probably waiting for me.

He turned around and left. He came back to the dorm and saw a note for him on the table.

“Breakfast is on the table. I had to leave for a study group this morning. Will see you in the evening. Love you”

Aranv smiled. He ate his breakfast. He decided that he would not tell khushi about Tom and Minta using Nadia. They did help him and khushi come closer. Trust each other more. They did sleep together on the same bed twice. They were able to come closer as well. But, he would not do that anymore. Sleeping with her in the same bed that is. With that thought he carried on with this day. He felt very distraught for the entire day. He just needed time to get back to normal, and most of all, he just needed to hold his khushi. In his arms. Whenever he became worried or something was wrong, just her touch, or her near made him feel more at peace.

The evening came and Aranv returned to his dorm. He saw khushi there quickly setting up the table for them. She looked at him. Tilted her head and smiled. And sweet and loving smile. He sighed and smiled back.

Khushi: Two minutes and the dinner is ready. Why dont you freshen up. You looked tired.

Aranv nodded and went to his room.

Khushi: Oh, I changed the sheets and everything. Nadia left this morning, so I did all that. You dont need to worry about that.

Aranv came outside and sat that the table. Khushi was already waiting for him.

Aranv: Thanks khushi. I mean coming back to this after a long day, is all that one  really needs.

Khushi smiled and looked down. They both quietly ate. She noticed that something was wrong. But wanted to give Aranv his space. He would tell her whatever was bothering him whenever he was ready. Khushi started to clean up the table while Arnav got up and made one cup of tea for the both of them. Arnav went and sat on the sofa, opened up his laptop and put the tea on the table. Khushi came and joined him. She sat down beside him with her books. Aranv noticed something, that he had recieved a facebook message in his email. Nadia had tagged him in a couple of pics. He opened it and noticed that she had posted his and khushi pics on her FB account this morning. He smiled as he saw their pics. He took a deep breath. He nudged khushi to come and take a look. She turned her head and smiled. Sucked in her bottom lip and blushed. Seeing how close her and Aranv were in the pics. Sometimes with him laying in her lap, and sometimes with them in the same bed drinking tea.

Precap: Khushi does something to take away Aranvs stress, and then a leap of two weeks. But what does khushi do? Hmmmmmmmmm.. I bet no one can guess.:P

Please make sure to like like like.  and commentttt.