Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This discussion makes me feel so old 😂😂😂 

nbara17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Kuch bhi. Tara did very well in marjaavan and I’m not saying this, majority of the audience is. And marjaavan is certified as a hit so it’s not a flop. 

Why shouldn’t she get more chances? She’s worked hard for it. 

People undermine Tara but watch out for her.

For someone who was shortlisted for Aladdin and almost got it out of thousands of girls, I have tremendous respect for that. Which actress in BW could do that? Probably no one.

Not sure what people like to see in BW and what their "criteria" is. But that alone tells you that she is deserving of films and good work.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

None of the current crop of girls seem to have any kind of star quality. This includes Sara, Tara, AnniePee, Kriti Sanon, etc . There I said it .

kyapa thumbnail

Why are people expecting anything from kjo? Usne kya dheka liya hai sabka. ðŸ˜†

kyapa thumbnail

These tara jhanvi won’t go too far kjo lakh koshish karle 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank Goodness for small mercies! BW is doing something nice after a while. 

Next should be ignore and remove Ananya. Her face is so dumb. Can’t bear to listen to her qtiyapa. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
nbara17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

None of the current crop of girls seem to have any kind of star quality. This includes Sara, Tara, AnniePee, Kriti Sanon, etc . There I said it .

the same was said for the likes of alia and shraddha when they debuted. 

I for one saw nothing special in them either until they started delivering hits.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yeah its pretty obvious that the Dharma gang has a problem with her. Her look, styling, characterisation and given screen time in SOTY2 is the proof. The girl can sing, act, dance...ofc KJo is worried about his nepotism gang.

I couldn't believe it was the same girl in Marjaavaan. Tara looked so much better and acted well. And imo its better if she stays away from KJo and his gang. She will be handed down films otherwise that the likes of Alia, Janhvi, Sara, Ananya etc will reject. 

As of now I have noticed people taking Tara more seriously than Ananya...solely due to the way nepotism works. 

If nothing else, then this photograph is proof how Tara is a diva:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp3seiSj6FK/

Tara reminds me of Deepika during her Anupam Kher acting class days. All the photos that got released, DP really stood out among the crowd. Thats the same feeling I get when I see Tara. 

@bold: You might have a good point there.

Tara stands out.. IMHO Ananya is truly bland and |Jhanvi is  a bit too 'plstic'..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

@bold: You might have a good point there.

Tara stands out.. IMHO Ananya is truly bland and |Jhanvi is  a bit too 'plstic'..

Just the fact that Tara was shortlisted alongside Naomi Scott for Princess Jasmine shows the girl is immensely talented.

Ananya reminds me of those SoBo girls I detest 😂 The airheaded girls who only want to be skinny and instagram models. Not to mention the way she speaks makes my ears bleed. 

Jahnvi looked so much better before the surgeries. She had a unique face. Now she is like any other instagram model with over inflated lips, artificial nose and skin lightening injections.

Most of these star kids have done things to them. Hell even outsiders (Katrina, Priyanka) have done things. Plastic surgery is not the problem. But a good rhinoplasty cannot make them stand out. Shanaya, Janhvi, Ananya just blend in the crowd. Whereas Tara clearly sticks out in a positive sense.

These star kids only want to get into the industry because of the glamour, dressing up all the time, the money, the fans...but they lack talent and the X Factor.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Just the fact that Tara was shortlisted alongside Naomi Scott for Princess Jasmine shows the girl is immensely talented.

Ananya reminds me of those SoBo girls I detest 😂 The airheaded girls who only want to be skinny and instagram models. Not to mention the way she speaks makes my ears bleed. 

Jahnvi looked so much better before the surgeries. She had a unique face. Now she is like any other instagram model with over inflated lips, artificial nose and skin lightening injections.

Most of these star kids have done things to them. Hell even outsiders (Katrina, Priyanka) have done things. Plastic surgery is not the problem. But a good rhinoplasty cannot make them stand out. Shanaya, Janhvi, Ananya just blend in the crowd. Whereas Tara clearly sticks out in a positive sense.

These star kids only want to get into the industry because of the glamour, dressing up all the time, the money, the fans...but they lack talent and the X Factor.

@red:  So true. When you think that thousands auditioned from everywhere, I cannot remember the number but it was HUGE !

@bold;I call them 'interchangeable' : change one with the other and you wouldn't notice much. Lack of personality is the major  thing....Sara at least is very 'sparkly', thus she stands out from the other nepo kids.

@ blue: So very true. They want the perks but with as little work as possible. The majority I mean. And they also get given miore chances, better scripts/directors... Modicum of tlaent makes them look good because everything they get is 'best of available'. No struggle.