hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't see her at any award functions or being awarded one of those stupid awards

she isn't invited to any of the big bollywood parties

actresses don't follow her back on instagram the like of alia, sara, meejan, where as they all follow jahnvi back. not that those names are the gold standard but it's almost if she is being ignored ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hereagainbolly thumbnail

thoughts on her chances of making it big in bollywood ??

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s not in Mumbai.  She’s shooting for her next movie in Mussorie (sp).  So that’s why she’s not at any of the recent awards or parties.  

But generally speaking, more than Alia and Sara not following her it’s KJo never liking any of her posts that’s eyebrow raising.  He just doesn’t like her and probably regrets launching her.  I do see a KJo/Ranveer/Anushka dynamic repeated with KJo and Tara in a few years though.  

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shouldn't be surprising. Apart from the usual nepotism,  she is doing movies which are shit or are with flop actors and new comers. If it goes on like this, I doubt she is going anywhere. 

hereagainbolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s not in Mumbai.  She’s shooting for her next movie in Mussorie (sp).  So that’s why she’s not at any of the recent awards or parties.  

But generally speaking, more than Alia and Sara not following her it’s KJo never liking any of her posts that’s eyebrow raising.  He just doesn’t like her and probably regrets launching her.  I do see a KJo/Ranveer/Anushka dynamic repeated with KJo and Tara in a few years though.  

yeah i don't see kjo being a big fan of hers ?? i wonder why ? maybe because she is big threat to all his nepo products ??

hereagainbolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Shouldn't be surprising. Apart from the usual nepotism,  she is doing movies which are shit or are with flop actors and new comers. If it goes on like this, I doubt she is going anywhere. 

yeah she is being liked with someone unknown, doing movies with sid and a new debutant i really doubt her chances right now considering sara, jahnvi and ananya have something interesting things in their kitty, on top of that manushi is joining, salmans new girl, shanaya and suhana to come, slb's niece ... she really needs to act fast now

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hereagainbolly

yeah i don't see kjo being a big fan of hers ?? i wonder why ? maybe because she is big threat to all his nepo products ??

I’m sure that’s part of it.  Tara is beautiful, good actress and a fabulous singer.  So I can see KJo being insecure on behalf of his nepo kids.  But I also think Tara really shot herself in the foot during soty2 promotions when she started talking about how much she admires Kanagana for being a self made woman.  I can’t imagine that setting well with Kjo.  

As for movies and roles, you do what comes your way.  With her being on KJo’s crap list she wasn’t gonna get a role in Dostana2 or a Dharma biopic or anything like that.  But despite what IF might think technically Marjavaan is declared a hit, and her next movie looks interesting.  So it might take her longer than Jhanvi or Ananya but she’ll get there.  I hope so anyway.  

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is better she focus on work instead of attending Wards functions and parties... She already seemed to have made a lot of good connections in BW. Kjo is not the only producer in BW.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tara was horrible in soty2 n she looks horrible too with that puffed up face n dress cheap... 

Why will she get any award🤔

After her disastrous soty2 debute she is still getting movie as sole heroine where as Annipie even after performing better than her got only a third wheel role with KA.. She is doing more ramp walk, got her linked to Ranbir's cousin where as Annie is third wheel there also bt still these ppl ccry nepotism when they are getting more from so called nepotism... 

Ppl have pblm with Arjun getting movie where as ott actress like this one is getting mov after mov evn after flopping twice... They all should start thanking kangu

All jhanvi sara & ananya r more talented performers than her..they proved it in Dhadak, kedarnath & soty2/pati patni aur woh.

Nepo or not,we cannot take credit away from these 3 just to support a substandard outsider performer.