Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok....... Here's my rant for today's episode... Please take some popcorn n cola coz this may be a long one😆

Is it only me who thinks that both Mishti n Abhir are still consistent n are evolving beautifully🤔.. Is it?

1. Abhir's character is one if he takes some decision he's completely into it... No matter what.. Until something drastic or out of control happens

He had decided his baba was wronged, his mom had manipulated his baba and this he believed from the start of the show... His core character....... Up until his baba really showed up n destroyed his belief.. No matter who told what he never budged from his though that baba was not a bad guy n it was his mom's story...

He loved Mishti.. But still have up for Nanko during their engagement phase helped Nanko though it hurt him..... He only budged when the engagement broke.... Then he started his mission to see if Mishti loved him too.. Only after Kunal n Mishti broke their engagement

His love for Mishti went so deep that neither Meenu not Kunal could break his love or trust.. No matter what.....n till now his trusty isn't broken....... He never ever gave up or budged on mishti until Meenu brough the truth of Nanko, n threatened to disown Kunal... He completely broke, but decided what he felt was the best, gave up mishti n held Kunal n now he isn't budging from it

Where is the character inconstancy? Where has Abhir changed?. 

I also am reading people feel Abhir is not like before......... Screen time less n all

Yaar... He's lost his love, knows a dirty secret of his parents that can destroy his brother whom he Loves as his own kid... Can we expect him to be all the same, like he was in episode 1 or three first 50 episodes ?when he was actually a Banjara n no relationships could hold him back🤔....

During baba track many had complaints that Mishti is doing all the work, Abhir is being sidelined, he isn't doing anything.... Really?.... Mishti did the work but finally who got baba to blurt out the truth? Who joined the dots, who ended baba adhyay 1? Wasn't it Abhir??? Where was character inconstancy there

The next question is why Abhir isn't breaking down, why is he hurting Mishti.....

Really, I felt that in the actual sword fight scene on Friday when Abhir was not drunk n they were still a couple, he pushed Mishti more harder than he did today... 

Today Mishti just tipped n feel..... Why will he show his consern to Mishti to give out his feelings which he has been hiding ... With so much difficulty

And the reason why his proper break down isn't show, he's taken a decision for a reason, he cried his heart while talking the decision, he had to be strong, he had to let go..... Now why will he keep crying for the same thing again n again, he's taken a decision, let go of Mishti physically but locked her in his heart safely, he feels the pain of leaving his love, he knows what he had done, knows why he has done it...... This nish Mish thing is effecting him badly, but he's controlling, n they are not going overboard with his control thing..

He fed her the cake in pain, coz he's seeing Mishti is doing the same thing which MishBir wanted to do, but giving Nishant ka name... He isn't able to give away his secret nor take nish Mish attack

I feel Abhirs character is grown nicely but also the basic traits are consistent...I dint see any inconsistency here... Yes there are changes but it's natural

One thing I don't understand is just because there are a couple of scenes less of an actor, or if he just had to portray some sad n laid back emotions that means the actor isn't interested?😲.. News to me atleast

With all this I'm saying I love Abhir...n his character is not butchered or inconstant... It's going on a neat direction

Mishti

Well,

From steeling money from her father For the right thing to doing every investigation, it's evident that FIGHTING is Mishtis character... Weather the way to fight is silly, right, dum she doesn't care, she'll fight of she's right.... That had been shown from episode one...

Now knowing that Abhir is hiding his feeling n still loves her, I don't see any thing wrong If she wants Abhir to confess" yes I love you n there is a solid reason for what I did" 

This no where says she does not trust him, but what else can she do, sit quit till he himself comes n tells her* hi Mishti sorry for what I did, bla bla was the reason.. n I still love you deeply* let's get realistic, Abhirs isn't that person who Changes according to convince n I've explained that above...

Abhir won't budge from his decision, n Mishti is doing all this so that he himself confesses the truth which he isn't doing........

Where is mishti losing her self-respect in this? If she's fighting to get her love, get the truth why n how will she lose self respect..... She would have lost her self respect if Abhir had actually misunderstood her n she would constantly try to convince him, here she knows he loves her deeply, she can sense there is a reason but cannot believe that he had misunderstood her...... So she's doing everything to bring him it of his shell, what has self respect to do with it

For me today's episode was good, and after leap no way MishBir have changed or in no way their character has been butchered...........

I'm glad that I liked MishBir n will continue to do so....n I can easily say no way they have changed

It's just the matter of time, it's just that when such beautiful souls break even in friction it effects the viewer/ reader.... That's the beauty of a strong character

* Phewwwwwe*

Note: sorry if anyone feels this is to much or if I was harsh.. It's just that I had to take it out of my system🙏🏻🙂

Just reading the first few lines gave me a assurance that we are on the same page today 🤗🤗🤗

I also liked today's episode 🤗

Bang on post yaara ...you wrote exactly what I wanted to write 👏👏👏👏 

But I hope now mishti is clear about abir's love and doesn't roam in circles instead starts her next phase  - decoding the real reason behind the break up 

We need the story to move na 😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Guys........ I've so much to tell

Diyuuu.. Did you see your birthday thread😳

meri cool today i'm here for more time finally paper work has ended almost... today we can rant together 

just now saw your thread dear thank you so much darling... that means a lot to me.... lobbbssss you sooooo much 🤗🤗🤗❤️

Saw your post here will visit birthday thread n come here ok dear 🤗

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All that I have been wanting to say but could not put in words 🤗👏

Also, I know it’s a daily show and we keep discussing scenes but for us to judge each and every dialogue is a bit unfair I feel. We hated Mishti 2.0 but later we came to know that she needs to put that facade if not BP is going to send her right back with Nannu. We hated Abirs shades but it’s very nice how he used them every time his eyes tear up or he is showing too much emotion that he does not want to convey. Abir was a character that used to Ud chala when in pain, he is virtually in a cage now. We need to give time to understand them 😭

Ok....... Here's my rant for today's episode... Please take some popcorn n cola coz this may be a long one😆

Is it only me who thinks that both Mishti n Abhir are still consistent n are evolving beautifully🤔.. Is it?

1. Abhir's character is one if he takes some decision he's completely into it... No matter what.. Until something drastic or out of control happens

He had decided his baba was wronged, his mom had manipulated his baba and this he believed from the start of the show... His core character....... Up until his baba really showed up n destroyed his belief.. No matter who told what he never budged from his though that baba was not a bad guy n it was his mom's story...

He loved Mishti.. But still gave up for Nanko during their engagement phase, helped Nanko though it hurt him..... He only budged when the engagement broke.... Then he started his mission to see if Mishti loved him too.. Only after Kunal n Mishti broke their engagement

His love for Mishti went so deep that neither Meenu not Kunal could break his love or trust.. No matter what.....n till now his trusty isn't broken....... He never ever gave up or budged on mishti until Meenu brough the truth of Nanko, n threatened to disown Kunal... He completely broke, but decided what he felt was the best, gave up mishti n held Kunal n now he isn't budging from it

I also am reading people feel Abhir is not like before......... Screen time less n all

Yaar... He's lost his love, knows a dirty secret of his parents that can destroy his brother whom he Loves as his own kid... Can we expect him to be all the same, like he was in episode 1 or the first 50 episodes ?when he was actually a Banjara n no relationships could hold him back🤔....

During baba track many had complaints that Mishti is doing all the work, Abhir is being sidelined, he isn't doing anything.... Really?.... Mishti did the work but finally who got baba to blurt out the truth? Who joined the dots, who ended baba adhyay 1? Wasn't it Abhir??? Where was character inconstancy there

The next question is why Abhir isn't breaking down, why is he hurting Mishti.....

Really, I felt that in the actual sword fight scene on Friday when Abhir was not drunk n they were still a couple, he pushed Mishti more harder than he did today... 

Today Mishti just tipped n feel..... Why will he show his consern to Mishti to give out his feelings which he has been hiding ... With so much difficulty

And the reason why his proper break down isn't show, he's taken a decision for a reason, he cried his heart while talking the decision, he had to be strong, he had to let go..... Now why will he keep crying for the same thing again n again, he's taken a decision, let go of Mishti physically but locked her in his heart safely, he feels the pain of leaving his love, he knows what he had done, knows why he has done it...... This nish Mish thing is effecting him badly, but he's controlling, n they are not going overboard with his control thing..

He fed her the cake in pain, coz he's seeing Mishti is doing the same thing which MishBir wanted to do, but giving Nishant ka name... He isn't able to give away his secret nor take nish Mish attack

I feel Abhirs character is grown nicely but also the basic traits are consistent...I dint see any inconsistency here... Yes there are changes but it's natural

One thing I don't understand is just because there are a couple of scenes less of an actor, or if he just had to portray some sad n laid back emotions that means the actor isn't interested?😲.. News to me atleast

With all this I'm saying I love Abhir...n his character is not butchered or inconstant... It's going on a neat direction

Mishti

Well,

From steeling money from her father For the right thing to doing every investigation, it's evident that FIGHTING is Mishtis character... Weather the way to fight is silly, right, dum she doesn't care, she'll fight of she's right.... That had been shown from episode one...

Now knowing that Abhir is hiding his feeling n still loves her, I don't see any thing wrong If she wants Abhir to confess" yes I love you n there is a solid reason for what I did" 

This no where says she does not trust him, but what else can she do, sit quit till he himself comes n tells her* hi Mishti sorry for what I did, bla bla was the reason.. n I still love you deeply* let's get realistic, Abhirs isn't that person who Changes according to convince n I've explained that above...

Abhir won't budge from his decision, n Mishti is doing all this so that he himself confesses the truth which he isn't doing........

Where is mishti losing her self-respect in this? If she's fighting to get her love, get the truth why n how will she lose self respect..... She would have lost her self respect if Abhir had actually misunderstood her n she would constantly try to convince him, here she knows he loves her deeply, she can sense there is a reason but cannot believe that he had misunderstood her...... So she's doing everything to bring him it of his shell, what has self respect to do with it

For me today's episode was good, and after leap no way MishBir have changed or in no way their character has been butchered...........

I'm glad that I liked MishBir n will continue to do so....n I can easily say no way they have changed

It's just the matter of time, it's just that when such beautiful souls break even in friction it effects the viewer/ reader.... That's the beauty of a strong character

* Phewwwwwe*

Note: sorry if anyone feels this is to much or if I was harsh.. It's just that I had to take it out of my system🙏🏻🙂

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Just reading the first few lines gave me a assurance that we are on the same page today 🤗🤗🤗

I also liked today's episode 🤗

Bang on post yaara ...you wrote exactly what I wanted to write 👏👏👏👏 

But I hope now mishti is clear about abir's love and doesn't roam in circles instead starts her next phase  - decoding the real reason behind the break up 

We need the story to move na 😳

Gurujiiiiiiiiiii * runs and hugs guruji*🤗

Bold: that means a lot🤗....

I completely agree, Mishti shoot not go round n round now, hey heart may have got the needed assurance, so the next mission had to be decode the truth..... Confront Abhir n then help him in dealing with Nanko problem......

That birthday scene today....I wonder if this was the confrontation Rhea was talking about.. It was just a fight n had no confrontation....

More than Abhir ka break down I want to see a proper confrontation between MishBir...

The writers are inconsistent here.. They beautifully closed the breakup, with beautiful scene...I can never forget their breakup

I wish their confrontation is equally good if not more...🤔........

I'm little excited😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

All that I have been wanting to say but could not put in words 🤗👏

Also, I know it’s a daily show and we keep discussing scenes but for us to judge each and every dialogue is a bit unfair I feel. We hated Mishti 2.0 but later we came to know that she needs to put that facade if not BP is going to send her right back with Nannu. We hated Abirs shades but it’s very nice how he used them every time his eyes tear up or he is showing too much emotion that he does not want to convey. Abir was a character that used to Ud chala when in pain, he is virtually in a cage now. We need to give time to understand them 😭

You probably said the point that I missed🤗....

Yes.. Abhir can never gave problem directly... He runs n that has been his habit..... But right now he's a caged Bird....... Who cannot fly not can ignore the situation....

Mishti 2.0 is a faced...... Nanu did say she cried till the last day, that's when he told her enough let's go n see what can be done......

It's just that Abhir unwilling yet readyly gave up his love while Mishti hasn't😊....

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He loved Mishti.. But still gave up for Nanko during their engagement phase, helped Nanko though it hurt him..... He only budged when the engagement broke.... Then he started his mission to see if Mishti loved him too.. Only after Kunal n Mishti broke their engagement

Yaar... He's lost his love, knows a dirty secret of his parents that can destroy his brother whom he Loves as his own kid... Can we expect him to be all the same, like he was in episode 1 or the first 50 episodes ?when he was actually a Banjara n no relationships could hold him back🤔....

Mishti

Well,

* Phewwwwwe*

Such a long post cool...I think yesterday I went little overboard...I can't hate Abir or Mish..neither I'm angry at them.my dam broke before the flood even started that's it...Abir and Mish both r right at their own places..if u was Mish and I believed that the love of my bf is genuine,probably I would have confronted him...fighting=Mish and I'm happy that she is fighting...let's see what happens🤗🤗and cool this tym u r cooling me up...thanks a lot for bringing this optimism back in me...👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ta-daa! Entry 🤗

Hello! I know I'm not quite yet at the same page as you guys...but just finished binge watching the first week episodes after the leap👍🏼

Some nice breath of fresh air vibes 😃 Yet to see Nannu's entry

Things I liked so far:

1. Kuhu's new reformed confidence and attitude👏 I appreciate her improved method of approach in dealing with the tricky situation she is in - where she still has to act happy in her marriage despite the signing divorce papers and now on top of that, remain neutral and be cordial with the RV family, especially Abir even after all that happened with mishbir. I'm really happy that she has decided to step out on her own, take up leadership in a new business and lead her life as a strong-headed woman👍🏼 Glad she seems to have moved on from her childish love bubble around Kunal👏

2. Mishbir small dreamish glimpses ❤️ aww these tiny scenes were very cute and adorable. How does everyone feel about that very first scene in NGO before the leap takes place? It's a dream right?😕

Mixed feelings about this...

- Parul's misery - I like the strained relationship Meenu-Parul have now, although it is very similar dynamics where as usual Meenakshi asserts her domineering blackmail and constantly refers to Parul as her "sautan". Parul's words that she is not upset for Kunal's truth but rather expressing the tears the Abir is holding back and hiding under his shades, does not really make sense thou - if she cared so much about Abir's future and emotions, she would never allow Abir to break mishbir for her and Kunal's truth.🤔 Parul really needs to have a breaking point sometime to get all the fundas Meenu has done, out of her system and in the open (but ofcourse it won't happen because she is way to scared), Parul has always done what Meenu has said and kept quiet because of THIS very issue of being the "outsider" - she has been brooding over Kunal and now allowing Abir to ruin his life for Kunal's identity🤔😒

quick question? What was purpose of Neha's entry (cameo)? That was the shortest character duration I've ever seen I think😆🤣

Anyway..back to catching up with the rest of the episodes

xx

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gurujiiiiiiiiiii * runs and hugs guruji*🤗

Bold: that means a lot🤗....

I completely agree, Mishti shoot not go round n round now, hey heart may have got the needed assurance, so the next mission had to be decode the truth..... Confront Abhir n then help him in dealing with Nanko problem......

That birthday scene today....I wonder if this was the confrontation Rhea was talking about.. It was just a fight n had no confrontation....

More than Abhir ka break down I want to see a proper confrontation between MishBir...

The writers are inconsistent here.. They beautifully closed the breakup, with beautiful scene...I can never forget their breakup

I wish their confrontation is equally good if not more...🤔........

I'm little excited😆

Loobbbbsssss you 🤗🤗

The writers are inconsistent I agree somewhere the editing is also very loose 

The scene is still going on na ...I hope we get some more tomorrow 😃😎

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail

Ye right...... Both are indifferent

Ye right.. MishBir charm is losing😛

This is Happy Birthday wish🤓

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Mishti

Well,

* Phewwwwwe*

wow wow wow meri cool 👏👏👏🥳 bang on post dear...

you explained everything so beautifully about abir about mishti... i just gave some parallel but you explained everything about abir so beautifully... infact i would've reacted if abir gave in bcoz that will be so unlike abir.... he is consistent, he choose kunal the reason is right but it was mistake and he is being humanly by doing that mistake... even in real life people try to protect their family by going to any extend... 

and one question what does people expect from abir i mean how should he react... come n say i love you mish but i cant be you for this reason.... but isnt it against abir character, him expressing himself when did he say anything out until he himself wants others to understand him else he keeps everything inside naa... my only concern is his monologue before we used to get some deep monologue of him about his pain or anything now also its there but less i think thats not having impact on fans most of us understand abir so we can go without pov but that cant go on naa... but seeing precap i'm sure even that is being fulfilled he is having a self talk naa... lets hope for best... 

the push true yaar he didnt push her hard... infact both were lost in the moment n as he pushed she got staggered back n lost balance, he was drunk come on he cant even stand properly so how will he push her harshly.. 

mishti totally agreed yaar... infact i think this is the reason i got angry on her in middle... she is a fighter n she giving up n testing thing got me... but then i understood that was her first step to get back to him.... both love each other so much, and he has given her enough love to fight for both of them.... and self respect come on she knew he loves her, even after knowing his love where does self respect come... he is in pain she can sense that, is it wrong if she wants him to look out for him, help him... she said once that he always stood up for her, fought for her n she will do the same for him... is it wrong to think so... 

her ways are not proper, she is not planning properly... that is also her habit she always thinks of intentions than ways.... i dont find any fault... but then for story to move forward she needs to think beyond this.... and by precap i guess she understood this nish mish is not gonna work so only she planned that alone in jungle for abir to find her i think... 

thank god we all are on same page dear.... uff finally i'm able to enjoy epi... now only saw epi for 2nd time and now i liked mishbir romance too... bcoz of their intense confrontation i didnt enjoy cake scene much first time.. but now i liked that too... he was about to give in buttttt uff...

today one thing i didnt like is meenuuuuuuuuuu mogambo was shown in between mishbir yaar.. i hated it... 😡other than that i liked the epi.. 🤗😃