Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i understand dear... whatever reason i understand but the main thing is he broke up and i want him to work hard n make it up to her... 😊

haan abir chose kunal but mishti's life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kunals truth 

so this is what bought him back to his sense... if we go for logic it was lost in the baba track forest itself so just enjoy mishbir magic dont go deep 😆

True Meri Light🤗 was feeling bad coz they spoiled something beautiful.

Anyways I am over it now and started enjoying the failing logics😆 breakup was the worst for me and that's over😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Your really scaring me.. Hua kya.....

cool cool check your pm now... 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

True more than actors the characters anyday fir me as well 👍🏼👍🏼  Maine bhi beech mein shows chode hain ...😆 Stick to the beautiful memories that gave me 😆

Correct...all the bonds are being explored and other characters have something concrete to do rather giving 5 second reaction shots 😆 That ways its nice 

Regarding nannu .. well to be very frank with you and also because I know you will definitely understand me .. 😳...its still a strange feeling that he got .... it's not like he overnight turned into a psycho lover whose sole purpose is to separate  mishbir now 😆😆 I want to see what he does now ... except turning negative like meenu types mujhe chalega 😆 

haan thats very true i've the episodes downloaded for those show too until which i loved it... 😆 same to same feeling 👍🏼

exactly mainly the reaction of every individual covered for each epi😆  n dragging it for a month we have beautiful cast whose talent are explored more than reaction alone... and i've grown to love ritvik n kaveri too they are acing it superbly yaar one or other reason is there to watch our show.. 

🤗 true same feeling for nannu yaar thats why i didnt comment much on him... the way they are showing the development of feeling is not right but still cant comment on it this is so soon... lets wait for him get a grip n let the character develop lets not jump guns now itself... if at all he turns negative i will be the first to rant about him 😆

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

True Meri Light🤗 was feeling bad coz they spoiled something beautiful.

Anyways I am over it now and started enjoying the failing logics😆 breakup was the worst for me and that's over😆

haan thats true Sam 🤗 but its ITV we cant have very high expectation but still we have something to hold on n trust me ours is much better than what i saw in past shows n current shows😆 

😆 thats so true worst is over lets wait for better.. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan thats true Sam 🤗 but its ITV we cant have very high expectation but still we have something to hold on n trust me ours is much better than what i saw in past shows n current shows😆 

😆 thats so true worst is over lets wait for better.. 

Haan Yaara.. Worst is over😳

Good things will come🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Haan Yaara.. Worst is over😳

Good things will come🤗🤗

true cool holding on to hope even with fear.. 🤗🤗🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail