Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

My apologies ladies...I have been super busy at work and haven't had a chance to create the new AT!!

Congrats on the 61st AT

No worries Namz! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule🤗🤗

Congrats on AT61 bahenas 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Got to know from twitter that our Shaheera is udchala again. Fingers crossed for no BD especially for scenes with Mish🤞🏼

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wahi toh jhol hai Nanko 🤣 Par tu samjhata hi nahin hai 

https://twitter.com/aslisharmi/status/1203897244014899202

SheThought thumbnail

Same same but different 😆 idhar ka maal udhar, udhar ka maal idhar 😆

https://twitter.com/SMitra1803/status/1203883955860070400

SheThought thumbnail

Credit: Twitter 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guys........ I've so much to tell

Diyuuu.. Did you see your birthday thread😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

searing chemistry ufff 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok....... Here's my rant for today's episode... Please take some popcorn n cola coz this may be a long one😆

Is it only me who thinks that both Mishti n Abhir are still consistent n are evolving beautifully🤔.. Is it?

1. Abhir's character is one if he takes some decision he's completely into it... No matter what.. Until something drastic or out of control happens

He had decided his baba was wronged, his mom had manipulated his baba and this he believed from the start of the show... His core character....... Up until his baba really showed up n destroyed his belief.. No matter who told what he never budged from his though that baba was not a bad guy n it was his mom's story...

He loved Mishti.. But still gave up for Nanko during their engagement phase, helped Nanko though it hurt him..... He only budged when the engagement broke.... Then he started his mission to see if Mishti loved him too.. Only after Kunal n Mishti broke their engagement

His love for Mishti went so deep that neither Meenu not Kunal could break his love or trust.. No matter what.....n till now his trusty isn't broken....... He never ever gave up or budged on mishti until Meenu brough the truth of Nanko, n threatened to disown Kunal... He completely broke, but decided what he felt was the best, gave up mishti n held Kunal n now he isn't budging from it

Where is the character inconstancy? Where has Abhir changed?. 

I also am reading people feel Abhir is not like before......... Screen time less n all

Yaar... He's lost his love, knows a dirty secret of his parents that can destroy his brother whom he Loves as his own kid... Can we expect him to be all the same, like he was in episode 1 or the first 50 episodes ?when he was actually a Banjara n no relationships could hold him back🤔....

During baba track many had complaints that Mishti is doing all the work, Abhir is being sidelined, he isn't doing anything.... Really?.... Mishti did the work but finally who got baba to blurt out the truth? Who joined the dots, who ended baba adhyay 1? Wasn't it Abhir??? Where was character inconstancy there

The next question is why Abhir isn't breaking down, why is he hurting Mishti.....

Really, I felt that in the actual sword fight scene on Friday when Abhir was not drunk n they were still a couple, he pushed Mishti more harder than he did today... 

Today Mishti just tipped n feel..... Why will he show his consern to Mishti to give out his feelings which he has been hiding ... With so much difficulty

And the reason why his proper break down isn't show, he's taken a decision for a reason, he cried his heart while talking the decision, he had to be strong, he had to let go..... Now why will he keep crying for the same thing again n again, he's taken a decision, let go of Mishti physically but locked her in his heart safely, he feels the pain of leaving his love, he knows what he had done, knows why he has done it...... This nish Mish thing is effecting him badly, but he's controlling, n they are not going overboard with his control thing..

He fed her the cake in pain, coz he's seeing Mishti is doing the same thing which MishBir wanted to do, but giving Nishant ka name... He isn't able to give away his secret nor take nish Mish attack

I feel Abhirs character is grown nicely but also the basic traits are consistent...I dint see any inconsistency here... Yes there are changes but it's natural

One thing I don't understand is just because there are a couple of scenes less of an actor, or if he just had to portray some sad n laid back emotions that means the actor isn't interested?😲.. News to me atleast

With all this I'm saying I love Abhir...n his character is not butchered or inconstant... It's going on a neat direction

Mishti

Well,

From steeling money from her father For the right thing to doing every investigation, it's evident that FIGHTING is Mishtis character... Weather the way to fight is silly, right, dum she doesn't care, she'll fight of she's right.... That had been shown from episode one...

Now knowing that Abhir is hiding his feeling n still loves her, I don't see any thing wrong If she wants Abhir to confess" yes I love you n there is a solid reason for what I did" 

This no where says she does not trust him, but what else can she do, sit quit till he himself comes n tells her* hi Mishti sorry for what I did, bla bla was the reason.. n I still love you deeply* let's get realistic, Abhirs isn't that person who Changes according to convince n I've explained that above...

Abhir won't budge from his decision, n Mishti is doing all this so that he himself confesses the truth which he isn't doing........

Where is mishti losing her self-respect in this? If she's fighting to get her love, get the truth why n how will she lose self respect..... She would have lost her self respect if Abhir had actually misunderstood her n she would constantly try to convince him, here she knows he loves her deeply, she can sense there is a reason but cannot believe that he had misunderstood her...... So she's doing everything to bring him it of his shell, what has self respect to do with it

For me today's episode was good, and after leap no way MishBir have changed or in no way their character has been butchered...........

I'm glad that I liked MishBir n will continue to do so....n I can easily say no way they have changed

It's just the matter of time, it's just that when such beautiful souls break even in friction it effects the viewer/ reader.... That's the beauty of a strong character

* Phewwwwwe*

Note: sorry if anyone feels this is to much or if I was harsh.. It's just that I had to take it out of my system🙏🏻🙂

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago