Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you so much for Anu,diyu and Uru for bang on post..👍🏼

Initially I was disappointed but now understood they both are very much in synk with their character..but sometimes the execution looks poor.

Me too loved mishbir scene it was so intense and with so much passion,,he was abt to give in..monster meenu disturbed them..i hope now mishti will understand still he loves her..the only reason for his hold back is "nanko" now i can understand why makers kept her love realization with that simple "nanko"

one more thing abir proved he is correct, he promised BP that with his unconditional love he will make her adament..see she is became ziddhi now😃

This pull

cr to the uploader

https://twitter.com/i/status/1204206088054132737

this is my fav scene in the epithe way he made her to look at him (it was so intesne and with so so so much passion)and the slight head shake..i felt he assure her not to  worry abt meenu..but when he heared nanko he back off😭

cr to the uploader

https://twitter.com/i/status/1204208293964500993

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow wow wow meri cool 👏👏👏🥳 bang on post dear...

you explained everything so beautifully about abir about mishti... i just gave some parallel but you explained everything about abir so beautifully... infact i would've reacted if abir gave in bcoz that will be so unlike abir.... he is consistent, he choose kunal the reason is right but it was mistake and he is being humanly by doing that mistake... even in real life people try to protect their family by going to any extend... 

and one question what does people expect from abir i mean how should he react... come n say i love you mish but i cant be you for this reason.... but isnt it against abir character, him expressing himself when did he say anything out until he himself wants others to understand him else he keeps everything inside naa... my only concern is his monologue before we used to get some deep monologue of him about his pain or anything now also its there but less i think thats not having impact on fans most of us understand abir so we can go without pov but that cant go on naa... but seeing precap i'm sure even that is being fulfilled he is having a self talk naa... lets hope for best... 

the push true yaar he didnt push her hard... infact both were lost in the moment n as he pushed she got staggered back n lost balance, he was drunk come on he cant even stand properly so how will he push her harshly.. 

mishti totally agreed yaar... infact i think this is the reason i got angry on her in middle... she is a fighter n she giving up n testing thing got me... but then i understood that was her first step to get back to him.... both love each other so much, and he has given her enough love to fight for both of them.... and self respect come on she knew he loves her, even after knowing his love where does self respect come... he is in pain she can sense that, is it wrong if she wants him to look out for him, help him... she said once that he always stood up for her, fought for her n she will do the same for him... is it wrong to think so... 

her ways are not proper, she is not planning properly... that is also her habit she always thinks of intentions than ways.... i dont find any fault... but then for story to move forward she needs to think beyond this.... and by precap i guess she understood this nish mish is not gonna work so only she planned that alone in jungle for abir to find her i think... 

thank god we all are on same page dear.... uff finally i'm able to enjoy epi... now only saw epi for 2nd time and now i liked mishbir romance too... bcoz of their intense confrontation i didnt enjoy cake scene much first time.. but now i liked that too... he was about to give in buttttt uff...

today one thing i didnt like is meenuuuuuuuuuu mogambo was shown in between mishbir yaar.. i hated it... 😡other than that i liked the epi.. 🤗😃

Yaara🤗.. My light🤗.. Me you and guruji on the same page😭🤗🤗...

Exactly.... Why n how did Abhiiiirrrrrr get inconstant....

I've also explained his monologue dear.... He writes a diary..I have a feeling that dairy will be a big give away later to prove to Kunal what Abhir have up for him.....

The only thing making me angry is.. Abhir can think about kunals pain n that Kunal won't be able to bare the truth.... Not once did he think mishti won't be able to bare the truth....I can never forgive Abhir for this one point.......

I know Mishti is Strong but somewhere Abhir took her for granted just like Mishti took him while searching for baba truth🤔

Yaar.. It had to be one raw birthday wish😆.. His eyes spoke volumes.... He dint budge when he heard meenus voice .. Infact his intensity increased 😆but gave in after her heard kunals voice.....

Though there was nothing but there was still Everything😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Initially I was disappointed but now understood they both are very much in synk with their character..but sometimes the execution looks poor.

Me too loved mishbir scene it was so intense and with so much passion,,he was abt to give in..monster meenu disturbed them..i hope now mishti will understand still he loves her..the only reason for his hold back is "nanko" now i can understand why makers kept her love realization with that simple "nanko"

one more thing abir proved he is correct, he promised BP that with his unconditional love he will make her adament..see she is became ziddhi now😃

This pull

cr to the uploader

this is my fav scene in the epithe way he made her to look at him (it was so intesne and with so so so much passion)and the slight head shake..i felt he assure her not to  worry abt meenu..but when he heared nanko to back off😭

cr to the uploader

Exactly geetuuuu🤗🤗🤗.....

He would have given in had it not been kunals voice...

The pull the look........ MishBir

Yaar one more thing I noticed today was Kunal helping indirectly by keeping Meenu away from MishBir 😆...

Now I'm sure Kunal will support Abhir even if he gets a slightest clue what Abhiiiirrrrrr is going through🤔...

I liked the episode actually😆.. Kuku helping MishBir indirectly😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ye right...... Both are indifferent

Ye right.. MishBir charm is losing😛

This is Happy Birthday wish🤓

ohhh cool this is my favorite today... the closeness mishbir way of birthday wish.,.. ☺️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow wow wow meri cool 👏👏👏🥳 bang on post dear...

you explained everything so beautifully about abir about mishti... i just gave some parallel but you explained everything about abir so beautifully... infact i would've reacted if abir gave in bcoz that will be so unlike abir.... he is consistent, he choose kunal the reason is right but it was mistake and he is being humanly by doing that mistake... even in real life people try to protect their family by going to any extend... 

and one question what does people expect from abir i mean how should he react... come n say i love you mish but i cant be you for this reason.... but isnt it against abir character, him expressing himself when did he say anything out until he himself wants others to understand him else he keeps everything inside naa... my only concern is his monologue before we used to get some deep monologue of him about his pain or anything now also its there but less i think thats not having impact on fans most of us understand abir so we can go without pov but that cant go on naa... but seeing precap i'm sure even that is being fulfilled he is having a self talk naa... lets hope for best... 

the push true yaar he didnt push her hard... infact both were lost in the moment n as he pushed she got staggered back n lost balance, he was drunk come on he cant even stand properly so how will he push her harshly.. 

mishti totally agreed yaar... infact i think this is the reason i got angry on her in middle... she is a fighter n she giving up n testing thing got me... but then i understood that was her first step to get back to him.... both love each other so much, and he has given her enough love to fight for both of them.... and self respect come on she knew he loves her, even after knowing his love where does self respect come... he is in pain she can sense that, is it wrong if she wants him to look out for him, help him... she said once that he always stood up for her, fought for her n she will do the same for him... is it wrong to think so... 

her ways are not proper, she is not planning properly... that is also her habit she always thinks of intentions than ways.... i dont find any fault... but then for story to move forward she needs to think beyond this.... and by precap i guess she understood this nish mish is not gonna work so only she planned that alone in jungle for abir to find her i think... 

thank god we all are on same page dear.... uff finally i'm able to enjoy epi... now only saw epi for 2nd time and now i liked mishbir romance too... bcoz of their intense confrontation i didnt enjoy cake scene much first time.. but now i liked that too... he was about to give in buttttt uff...

today one thing i didnt like is meenuuuuuuuuuu mogambo was shown in between mishbir yaar.. i hated it... 😡other than that i liked the epi.. 🤗😃

Kya baat hai aaj toh saare shot pe shot maar rahe hai 👏👏👏 an main kya likhu😛🤣....

Diya monologue thing now i realised .. if you see abir mostly doesn't express through monologues he expresses his emotions through shayaris 

Check out all emotional abir scenes and you will find a deep shayari without monologues  Even during the painting scene when he realised he loves mishti,  no monologues , it was pure emotions only , in subtle ways with a sad title track going in background 

Shayaris were a way to give out abir's insights and I think writers have gone wrong there by taking that from abir,  that would have helped us get to know abir's pov.

And yes that wasn't an intentional push ... she tripped and fell , it's not like he wanted to make her fall  

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

This pull

cr to the uploader

this is my fav scene in the epithe way he made her to look at him (it was so intesne and with so so so much passion)and the slight head shake..i felt he assure her not to  worry abt meenu..but when he heared nanko he back off😭

cr to the uploader

geethu 🤗🤗

exactly dear poor execution is the reason else both mishbir are intact... ❤️

mish is moving forward dear n abir is having a self talk according to precap so everything will be cleared n story will move forward dear we just need to hold on a little more 😃

ohh yes thats true yaar finally mish has become ziddi n fighting for her rights... awesome geethu for pointing this out... 👏🤗

ohhooo both gif dreamy... ☺️☺️

true true he didnt care about meenu but hearing nanko he backed off... mish just needs to think a little then everything will fall in place... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail

ohhh cool this is my favorite today... the closeness mishbir way of birthday wish.,.. ☺️

Mishti will need dum of she still doubts his love n need for her

Abhir will be the dumbest if he still thinks mishti had moved on.. Ya right.. Who allows you to wish birthday like this🤣

The hight difference☺️... It'll be the☺️

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaara🤗.. My light🤗.. Me you and guruji on the same page😭🤗🤗...

Exactly.... Why n how did Abhiiiirrrrrr get inconstant....

I've also explained his monologue dear.... He writes a diary..I have a feeling that dairy will be a big give away later to prove to Kunal what Abhir have up for him.....

The only thing making me angry is.. Abhir can think about kunals pain n that Kunal won't be able to bare the truth.... Not once did he think mishti won't be able to bare the truth....I can never forgive Abhir for this one point.......

I know Mishti is Strong but somewhere Abhir took her for granted just like Mishti took him while searching for baba truth🤔

Yaar.. It had to be one raw birthday wish😆.. His eyes spoke volumes.... He dint budge when he heard meenus voice .. Infact his intensity increased 😆but gave in after her heard kunals voice.....

Though there was nothing but there was still Everything😆

haye meri cool 😭🤗🤗🤗

haan that is for kunal to know dear... its like let me say mishti lying to abir and her guilt conscious how we got to know bcoz she had a self talk naa... like that even for your question about abir thinking of mish pain... we dont know what he is thinking n what he did in 2 months... the self talk is lagging thats y many clash of opinion in between fans... bcoz everyone are interpreting based on his actions only... for fans to calm down atleast we need more of abir self talk like we got mish during baba track to understand her more... 

haha the pull did you notice n the closeness uff i'm gonna watch it in loop today 😆 haan he doesnt care for meenu but for kunals voice only aiyooo.. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This pull

cr to the uploader

cr to the uploader

Any day geethu 🤗🤗🤗🤗 🤗

And this scene was so so hawwwttttttt...their intensity and passion is growing like anything...it is so so raw ...☺️ 

Yes the "nanko" is an issue which they will have to deal together like 2 matured individuals 

And yes I agree there are writing and execution problems , especially the writing , the dialogues need to be more impactful and they need to bring shayaris back , more than monologues,  shayaris were a way to Express abir's emotions 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago