Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm going to create one rewatch thread for ep 4-17 and then we start with ep 18, HS' entry.

The fact is that for a lot of people it's tiresome watching the pre-HS episodes because the real action only starts with Minnie beating up Khatri. 

I am keen to do the rewatch. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I was really looking forward to it finally but koi hai hi nahi😭 this forum looks more like a personal fan page nowadays  rather than PB forum 

Yeah don't see anyone here. Lol yeahh I guess now all the SRJ's fans are here since he is soon gonna enter the show. Not many people from S1 left πŸ€”

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I'm going to create one rewatch thread for ep 4-17 and then we start with ep 18, HS' entry.

The fact is that for a lot of people it's tiresome watching the pre-HS episodes because the real action only starts with Minnie beating up Khatri. 

Ok. 

Where is Gur??

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She's busy with work and I guess she's also preparing to go to Spain soon. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah that's best...18 is when the real fun starts

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Yeah don't see anyone here. Lol yeahh I guess now all the SRJ's fans are here since he is soon gonna enter the show. Not many people from S1 left πŸ€”

Exactly 🀣 it's so boring to come here and see no meaningful discussions with you all rather only fangirling...nothing against them but I prefer talking about characters and story rather than actors per se .sadly PB me dono me se kuch bhi nahi raha 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Exactly 🀣 it's so boring to come here and see no meaningful discussions with you all rather only fangirling...nothing against them but I prefer talking about characters and story rather than actors per se .sadly PB me dono me se kuch bhi nahi raha 

Tell me about fangirling, I just can't. πŸ€ͺ. 

Koi real discussion isn't there because most people here are not watching S2. πŸ˜† ... Now, with the new actor's entry, forum will be active and maybe there will be discussions. 

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. 

I was silently rooting for Gur πŸ™‚. I have heard a few times from Canadians that they are kind of Europeans but trust me that is vastely exaggerated πŸ˜‰ so wishing her all the best to adjust quickly.

Down here is also Christmas and new year's approaching so I'm kind of drowning in preparations too πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰. I was waiting for another thread up to xatch up as well. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Tell me about fangirling, I just can't. πŸ€ͺ. 

Koi real discussion isn't there because most people here are not watching S2. πŸ˜† ... Now, with the new actor's entry, forum will be active and maybe there will be discussions. 

I find all these pretty boring, just counting on the re-watch with you all!!

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Umm... No offense but then what is it called when people watch entire story again that ends in crapfest despite knowing it just for the sake of an actor?

Again no offense just pointing out irony here. I'm no fan of fandom culture. Just saying that one should not pass judgemental statements about other people.