Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

How are girl able to bend like this just to look thin

Looks like she's trying to control while she gets access to a toilet. ðŸ¤¢

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought Hrithik and Akshay would be invited to the roundtable instead of Akshay Khanna and some random guy

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ppl and their hatred for Alu for no reason whatsoever lol she deserve to there for safeena she was outstanding ppl still talk about her character n tgere is no way tapasee deserve to be there she was awful in badla n less said the better about that old character bt still IFians think she deserves to be there lol that girl us just living off on kangu's nepo debate n her annoying befitting PR lol no look no talent... 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Ppl and their hatred for Alu for no reason whatsoever lol she deserve to there for safeena she was outstanding ppl still talk about her character n tgere is no way tapasee deserve to be there she was awful in badla n less said the better about that old character bt still IFians think she deserves to be there lol that girl us just living off on kangu's nepo debate n her annoying befitting PR lol no look no talent... 

Alia is a good actress , not great but good. And Tapsee is just average. But Alia ke naam me KJo ka kalank hai jo kabhi nahi mitega at least not until she do something of her own by her own. Tapsee has many supporters for the exact opposite reason. 

I don't like both of them off screen during interviews ðŸ¤ª