Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Is this for 2019 movies?

If so Alia only has Kalank which was nothing great, why is she there? Surely there could’ve been someone else?

She is Meryl Streep of Bollywood. Has to be there.

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Is this for 2019 movies?

If so Alia only has Kalank which was nothing great, why is she there? Surely there could’ve been someone else?

Alia has Gully Boy which is being touted as her career best performance so far, isn’t it?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Alia has Gully Boy which is being touted as her career best performance so far, isn’t it?

While her role in gully boy wasn’t huge it was memorable 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Imagine side role being career best performance for a lead actress. 😆

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

While her role in gully boy wasn’t huge it was memorable 

Agree!

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Imagine side role being career best performance for a lead actress. 😆

It cannot be denied though, that she has delivered an excellent performance!

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Kangana should of been on there!!! She had two movies this year and two different characters etc. 

Then Alia would have skipped the roundtable. Kangana firse nepotism Ko leke dhulayi Karti. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhumi has lost it completely. She has been pretending to be this chic type person. I have seen her promotions for PPW, she has been looking for an opportunity to touch Karthik whenever possible.

I mean if the guy was doing then all ladies would be up in arms..ladki Kare toh modern, educated etc.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You do realise that when they make the calls for this interview, some actresses are unable to co-ordinate because they have prior commitments. Maybe Katrina or Kriti or Neena were called but they were busy.

It would've been nice to see more than one new face, but nice to have Yamz on board - I've loved her since her debut. Bhumz-Taapzee have amazing chemistry, I am excited to see them together at the table with others. Vidz is always a delight. Al'z will get criticised the most even if she make several valid points - but when has there ever been a time in history that the Numero Uno actress of her generation didn't get the most haters?

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Idk if they were invited but Priyanka and Farhan were amazing in The Sky Is Pink. Priyanka isn’t in India but I think Farhan is, he should be there... he was brilliant!