Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I would've loved to see Rani-Shraddha-Kangana-Taapsee-Katrina-Vidya - very different personalities and I feel like it wouldve been a good dynamical experience. 

Other than Vidya - all of the other girls have the same boring personality.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

While she is a wonderful actress, she is a bad bad panelist with interrupting other people to making idiotic statements to generally ending up not contributing much other than annoying the heck out of the audience....Multiple panels she has been a part of, for the proof!

Regardless of all of it, it’s a performance based round table and she could have been there if Rajeev would have waited a month. 

Anushka would do all that plus she is a terrible actor yet she featured multiple times so Rani definitely deserves on the basis of being an amazing actor. 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I would've loved to see Rani-Shraddha-Kangana-Taapsee-Katrina-Vidya - very different personalities and I feel like it wouldve been a good dynamical experience. 

Other than Vidya - all of the other girls have the same boring personality.

Katrina would of been nice. A lot of people praised her performance in Bharat.

Taapsee can be the wild card. Maybe she will go all out  like she did recently on that show when she called out Harsh

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

His 2013 roundtable is still the best! 

DP - Kangana -Vidya - Nimrat ❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

Katrina would of been nice. A lot of people praised her performance in Bharat.

Taapsee can be the wild card. Maybe she will go all out  like she did recently on that show when she called out Harsh

Yes and I wouldve loved to hear about Katrina's business and how actresses can do other successful ventures - especially as they age. These critics are such strong advocates for women, but when they have a chance to do something they just turn a blind eye. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yes and I wouldve loved to hear about Katrina's business and how actresses can do other successful ventures - especially as they age. These critics are such strong advocates for women, but when they have a chance to do something they just turn a blind eye. 

I just checked her IG. She was doing a press run for her Cosmetics brand at the same time this was happening.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lets do all the years 

2013- Vidya, Kangana, Deepika, Nimrat Kaur

2014- Alia, Priyanka, parineeti, tabu

2015- Deepika, Anushka, Kalki, Richda Chada

2016- Anushka, Alia, Vidya, Sonam, Radhika Apte

2017- Vidya, Swara Baskar, Zaira, Ratna, Bhoomi

2018- Tabu, Alia, Rani, Deepika, Anushka, Tapsee

2019- Vidya, Alia, Bhoomi, Tapsee, Yami

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Regardless of all of it, it’s a performance based round table and she could have been there if Rajeev would have waited a month. 

Anushka would do all that plus she is a terrible actor yet she featured multiple times so Rani definitely deserves on the basis of being an amazing actor. 

Well.the way she kept making weird statements about ‘me too’ last year’s roundtable is just etched into my mind forever I guess...

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is this for 2019 movies?

If so Alia only has Kalank which was nothing great, why is she there? Surely there could’ve been someone else?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Is this for 2019 movies?

If so Alia only has Kalank which was nothing great, why is she there? Surely there could’ve been someone else?

Shes there because they want to know how shes dealing with failure, and how thats so important to highlight as well.