Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat4u

@Bold: This hadn't struck me that it wasn't Rishi. (I simply assumed it must be Rishi, but any such scene was not shown and so I was wrong surely). The mystery of Maya's baby and her link with Roys is the key to all the thrill, suspense. Which sometimes becomes too much to handle. 

@Above: True, this is what she has done with herself. I think she did it deliberately because she didn't want to move on; she wanted to punish her wrongdoer and her pain gives her not only strength; but also become dark in her aim. To become cruel and kill her sensitive humane side, which she still battles with every day. 

Always a fan of your analysis posts. Sometimes I am a silent reader but always do enjoy each of them. Thanks for building a beautiful thread.

@ Red: I don't think Rishi is the type who would tell Maya something so personal about himself out of the blue. And even Maya hesitated a bit before saying it was Rishi. Rudra accepted it at face value because he was so broken, but any other time he would have questioned it as well.

@ Blue: But why become so dark and ruthless in pursuit of punishing your wrongdoer? Killing someone to punish the wrongdoer is wrong. Maya didn't just take this path deliberately. This path has twisted her.

@ Bold: Thank you so much. It would be nothing without this back and forth discussion.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Sorry for jumping in since this isn't the appropriate thread. Will try to be very brief and will edit my comment to wrong post if you're not okay with it. But couldn't help myself to feel happy and add some more details/praises. After mishaps with Ashish's sister and brother in law in 26/11 attacks and also subsequent additional family crises, he had taken voluntary break from films to set up his family, support them and give them a stable life. It's true that at that time his last films were mainly comedy. But he returned from his break and came back to TV from where he had started before foraying into films, from Zee TV show- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan and then Dev on Colors. I am glad he chose Beyhadh2 as his next show, nothing could have been better. Loving him as MJ and hoping that real role of MJ as impactful and powerful enemy is shown too soon. 

Ah this thread is appropriate for everything and anything.

@ Bold: Ah yes I remember reading about the mishaps in his life and feeling bad for him.

See he is a good comic actor though. Even in a serious film like Qayamat, his character was a breath of fresh air.

Oh how could I forget that Ek Mutthi Aasmaan was his first TV show, not Dev? Seriously though on TV he has gotten a chance to really show his acting prowess. In movies he was just a comic actor, not to be taken too seriously. It's on TV where he's really gotten a chance to show what a great actor he actually is. From romantic to the angry young man to this ruthless, cruel grey character.

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 17th - Masks

Today was a day that we saw masks fall aside or even reveal partially.

Rudra - This might be an unpopular opinion or just me seeing stuff, but at the beginning when Maya asked kya tumhe lagta hai ke uss ladki ne kuch kiya hai, Rudra seemed to be reading her. Almost as if he was seeing the true Maya or as if he had gotten an inkling that Maya was involved. Like I said, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's what I felt.

MJ - I mean we already know his true face, but today we saw how broken he really was over Rishi's death. Mujhse meri takat cheen li gayi. If Rishi was MJ's strength, then what is Rudra? His weakness? It does mean though that Rudra is more important for Rudra than Rishi. A person will always work on their weakness, try to fix it, hide it, improve it, change it. A strength is a strength. You can only make it a bit better, but a weakness you can improve on and make into a strength. Rishi was MJ's strength, but over time he'll find another strength to rely on.

Mein logon ke saamne toot nahi sakta, kyun ki yeh haq mein aapne aap ko sirf tumhare saamne diya hai. MJ is a very broken man. Behind his cunning, conniving, calculative personality is a man who has nothing and no one. I don't sympathize with him, but I do empathize. I feel his pain and hurt. No excuses for him, but somewhere he became like this because he refused to let others see him vulnerable and weak. He refused to let people take advantage of him. And the only way he knew how to respond was by becoming this cruel, cunning person who controls everyone and anyone.

Diya and MJ - The fact that MJ can only breakdown and be vulnerable in front of Diya goes to show how important Diya is to MJ. Of course, we kind of already knew that something was up between Diya and MJ, but here the bigger revelation was that Diya is so important to MJ. In fact, possibly the most important. While MJ refuses to even breakdown in front of Rudra, Dadi, Aamir, or even Antara, he does so in front of Diya. Sorry CVs but if you were trying to make us get all shocked by Diya and MJ's relationship, we aren't. It was kind of obvious for a while now. This does make me question why MJ married Antara if he and Diya love each other so much.

Ananya and Rudra - Today, we saw the future Antara and MJ in many ways. Ananya does not want to be just a trophy wife, yet didn't refuse the proposal. She just told Rudra that she does not want to be a consolation prize. On the other hand, Rudra's full attention was only on Rishi. He didn't care enough to understand Ananya's feelings and even compared her to Maya. Kids replicate their parents and that's exactly what is happening here. All I can hope is that Ananya wakes up and smells the coffee before 30 years pass and then she realizes that she is nobody to Rudra.

Maya and Rajiv - I had a feeling that Rajiv wasn't all bad and today it's proven. Rajiv wants revenge, but not by killing anyone. Because for him that is not any better than MJ. He wants to defeat MJ, but not with anyone's death. And even after Maya told Rajiv the reason for Rishi's death, he didn't look convinced. Rajiv join the club. There's a whole gang of us on IF. Join us.

But a little later he's becoming Maya's brother. I don't know though. Does he really have it in him to continue supporting Maya no matter what? Especially given that Maya does not consider Rajiv much?

On the other hand, Maya is so ruthless that she's using even this moment to continue her plan. She's using Rishi's death to get close to Rudra and drive a wedge between Rudra and Ananya (which has already begun). Were her tears real? Were those 100s of apologies real? Was she really going to tell Rudra the truth in the garden yesterday? I question everything that we've seen of Maya now. And the way she has treated Rajiv, makes me think that she has become more like MJ than she ever thought.

Manas - I know there was nothing much revealed about Manas today, but Maya mentioned a few times that she knows the pain of losing a brother. Does she really know that pain if Manas has just left? What if Manas is also dead? That phone in the safe, the repeated calls, the tears, and now this all make me think that maybe Manas is dead or as good as dead.

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 20th - Short Analysis

Sorry guys no big analysis tonight. IF crashed twice and the second time around I accidentally overwrote my copy. So a quick one. Plus the episode didn't have a lot to think into tonight. I think the only thing that caught my attention was Ananya vs Rudra. Yes I say Ananya vs Rudra and both are fighting because of one person: Maya. Maya has successfully managed to put a wedge between the two. Now she just needs to press on it lightly to separate these 2 completely. But Ananya is proving to be a strong opposition. In her bid to find out more about Maya and keep her away from Rudra, Ananya could end up uncovering the whole truth. Of course, that won't happen if either Maya kills Ananya first or manages to throw her onto the wrong path. I think the latter is likely to happen, though Maya probably wouldn't back down from killing Ananya if push comes to shove. Additionally, with the way the precap is going, Ananya is likely to become MJ's pawn and any pawn of MJ's will be sacrificed, like Rishi was.

Rudra, on the other hand, is completely under Maya's influence now. He cannot see any wrong in her, especially given that she supported and understood him after Rishi's death.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Shreya why do I feel Maya n Rajiv will get Maya look alike in Mayra  an divert Ananya’s attention to Mayra  by presenting her as Rishi’s mystery GF ?? then manipulate Mayra or blackmail her to perform the killings that Maya was about to commit herself ??

May be maya also creates situations where Mayra commits the murders that Maya was planning herself ??

Minionite thumbnail

I doubt that Suta. Myra and Maya look like they are working together based on all the BTS. So why would Maya force Myra to do anything?

Armu4eva thumbnail

Hey Shreya. Missing your analysis. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hey Shreya. Missing your analysis. 

I'll try to come back next week maybe. I just haven't had time to watch the episodes at all. I watched the last 5 minutes of yesterday's episode after 2 weeks.

Minionite thumbnail

Feb 4th - Love Till Death

I'm back! Not continuously. I have a lot going on, but I will try to analyze episodes that especially call to me. Like today's.

Today was dedicated to love.

Maya's love - Maya has realized that she loves Rudra as well. She was ready to kill him, but then as he spoke, she realized her love for him. Unlike in Rishi's case where she faltered and yet continued on with her plan, in Rudra's case she couldn't go through with it. I won't call this redemption though. Because there is no redemption for Maya. There is only death (more on this later). But for today, seeing Rudra slip away from her, Maya refused to let go and held on tightly.

Maya's revenge - But Maya's revenge still takes a forefront. She loves Rudra and that's why she wants him far away from everything now. She cannot destroy the person she loves. She cannot even see the people she loves in danger. She sent Nandini and Rajiv away. She cried over Myra, someone she tried to send away but failed. And now there is Rudra. She tries to force Rudra away because she knows that in her revenge, he will get destroyed. But he refuses to leave.

Aaj vs kal - Maya's questions and her repeated aaj vs kal comparisons feeds into the very gist of this show. It is aaj vs kal. Maya's kal destroyed her and her innocence. It took her on a dark path, a path of no return. Yet is that the case? Is there no way for aaj to save her? Is there no way for aaj to show her that revenge is not the answer to everything? Is there no way for aaj to stop her, remind her that she is becoming the person she detests, and to salvage her? The battle is not just external now, but internal as well. Rudra has gotten past all the defenses, all the darkness, and lit up a small flame of hope inside Maya. She is no longer just battling MJ, but is also battling this flame, a flame that is out of control and spreading fast. She needs to control it, contain it, douse it to stay on track and yet the flame refuses to be controlled, contained, and doused. It refuses because it is adamant and will do everything in its power to save Maya and fill her life with happiness.

Ab main sab kuch khatam kar doongi - Maya has made her decision. She wants Rudra in her life, but her revenge is more important. Her kal has won over her aaj, for now. She wants to end everything. Her revenge, her hatred, MJ, his cronies, and herself. Note the last one. Herself. She will end herself to end this revenge. This was decided from the beginning, but today Maya accepted it. She knows she will die for this revenge, but she has to because she killed an innocent person - Rishi. Because she became the same person she was hating to date. There is no Maya anymore. There's only a vengeful shadow and a hatred that will carry her through to death. But that flame still burns her. That flame of hope and love that Rudra has ignited.

Aaj se main aapni puri zindagi tumhare naam karta hoon - Alright folks, the end of the show will be this. MJ's death or him going mad, Maya's death, Rudra's death or him going mad. I've written it down. Let's see how true it turns out to be. This is what I believe will happen. Rudra loves Maya madly and without her, he doesn't envision a life. The day Maya dies either Rudra will die or he will go mad, never to return. Rudra has written his whole life to Maya. There is no life without Maya for him.

Bride in black - The first ever bride in black. Maya Rudra Roy. She made her decision. She wants Rudra even if it destroys her and him both. I like how Rudra left the decision to her. He loves her and he wants to be with her for the rest of his life, but the decision belonged to her. This was an important moment for Maya because we saw the young Maya's dream getting fulfilled here. All she had wanted was a happy life and to be married and happy with the person she loved (whether that was MJ or not is still up in the air). Yet that got taken from her and killed along with her baby and almost her life. Today, she got that back. Those tears were real. They were tears of sadness, of happiness, of a future that cannot be.

The vows - Alright important moment coming right up.

(1) Aaj ke baad hamare beech koi nahi aayega bhagwan bhi nahi. - Rudra will trust Maya implicitly. He will not see the truth no matter who shows it to him, but if he himself sees the truth one day, then it could be a different matter, though he has promised to take every pain of hers so he may support her even then.

(2) Main tumse wada karti hoon ke khud se pehle tumpe bharosa karongi. - Maya has handed her life to Rudra and she now trusts him implicitly as well. But does this mean that she will tell him everything or are these just empty words for her?

(3) Mere zindagi ki andhere tumhare zindagi ki khushi aur ujale cheen nahi payenge. - This is a promise Maya intends to keep. She loves him and she cannot destroy him now. She will do what she can to shield him from reality.

(4) Main tumse wada karta hoon ke zindagi mein andhere ke badal chahe kitne ghere kyun naa ho main hamasa tumhare saamne ujala ban ke khada rahonga, humsa tumhara saath doonga, chahiye woh khushi ho yah gham, zindagi ho yah phir... - And the vow remains incomplete because Maya wants it to remain incomplete. She does not want him to accompany her in death. On the first part though, Rudra is like the light at the end of the tunnel. He will always be there, Maya just needs to reach out to him. He will always try to bring her out of her darkness, she just needs to accept his help and come out.

(5) Main tumse wada karti hoon ke hum hamasa saath rahenge. Jab tak mein zinda hoon, main tumhare pyaari ki ifzaat karongi aur jab maut aayegi toh mere haath mein sirf tumhara haath hoga. Meri saanson pe sirf tumhara naam hoga aur meri aankhon mein sirf tumhara chehra. - Maya has again made a promise that she will not let anything bad fall upon Rudra. She will stand in front of it and take it on herself. She just asks for one thing in return - Rudra's support till the end. She wants to die in his arms. She does not want to see him die, but she will die in front of him.

(6) Main tumse wada karta hoon ke aaj se tumhara har pyaar mera pyaar hoga, tumhari haar nafrat meri nafrat hogi, tumhara har bharosa mera bharosa hoga, tumhara har aansoon mere aansoon honge. - Ookay. Rudra will support her in right or wrong. The day he learns the truth, he will not disappear, but stand by her and support her. Question is will he do that even when he learns that Maya killed Rishi? Nonetheless, he has made the vow.

(7) Main tumse wada karti hoon tumse pyaar ki har kasam nibhaongi. Main bhi.- And above all, they will always be together. Despite Rudra's love though, Maya will not let her revenge against MJ go. Instead, she will use Rudra's support and love to win her battle.

Bad VFX - Maya's driving scene was really bad VFX. Please pay attention to such small details CVs.

Finally, I hope I have time to watch tomorrow! MJ and Maya finally come face-to-face on MJ's turf.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Finally Shreya, you are back! Hope to read more of your posts dear😊. Lovely Post btw.👍🏼