Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I think MJ did it to save a very close relative. Like Sumitras husband or someone close. I think MJ is not father of mayas child. MJ loves his children terribly, he cannot kill his own child if its in mayas womb. 

MJ accepted to amir that Rudra is right MJ killed Rishi. Father and son are on guilty trip not able to save their younger kid. There Rudra is sobbing i killed Rishi here MJ says Rudra is right i killed Rishi. Uff these two tu tu main main is never ending. Its guilt that is eating both. MJ did his best locking Rishi in room and Rudra did what any brother would do, to let Rishi free. So both are not to blame actually. But their guilt shall remain

Mera Qatil mera munisbh hai - Here for Rudra Rishi ka Qatil mera humdard hain

Rudra loves Maya like a soulmate, he cannot find peace without her. Maya too knows how to control him make his emotions come out

Honestly i cannot see Rudra sobbing in Mayas arms, those arms killed Rishi so cruelly bleeding him to death. Maya is giving terrible pain to Rudra, when he gets to know about maya Rudra shall never forgive himself for crying in her arms for Rishi uff Rishis soul must be rolling in grave looking at his bro crying in his killers arm. How guilty rudra shall be for going to maya when he knows rishi was killed by her? this will haunt him for life. Cannot he cry in his moms arms or ananyas or diyas? No he has to go miles to cry in mayas arms in her house

MJ brillant acting where was this guy so many years? Hes lighting screen with his brillant acting. Best stylist sauve metro sexual villan on TV or movies. The way MJ sends off his mother, pain and guilt for rishis death brillant take a bow. Even funeral scene brillant. MJ is outshining all in many scenes without dialouge delivery only. The way he walks shocked and than bends in tears at Rishis body brillant. The way his guilt and sad face when Rudra holds his hand brillant. Bollywood look up a great sauve villan to light up your movies. 

Rudra boys is only crying for his rishi baby. Hmm there are more deaths and tragedys Rudra, harden your heart and soul man. Lifes not so easy. The one you love most will betray you Maya. The one you love most has taken your child Rishis life so cruelly. Truth time in future

@ Bold: Yes! MJ doesn't have it in him to kill one of his own. Look at how he dealt with Rishi and Rishi's death. If he was really as ruthless and egotistical, then he would just be hellbent on finding the reason for Rishi's death. But he's broken over Rishi's death. Like literally broken. Yes he looks for outward reasons to blame and an accusation seems like it has no effect on him, but it does.

@ Red: I hear you, yet it was Maya who got him to sob. Ananya didn't even try, and he wouldn't let Antara, Diya, or Dadi see this side of him. For them he would have to be strong. I have no sympathy for Maya's tears. I felt them yes, but my sympathy and empathy was all for Rudra and even MJ. Killing a child is no way to get back at someone for killing their child.

@ Green: Ashish has always been a good actor. It's sad that he didn't do well in movies. Incidentally I was watching a movie over the weekend: Paying Guests. Crap movie, but out of the 4 male leads, only Javed Jaffrey did well in films. The others - Ashish Chaudhary, Shreyas Talpade, and Vatsal Sheth found their true callings and appreciation on TV. I mean, sure Shreyas has done okay for himself with some movies, but his role in My Name Ijj Lakhan is something that made him shine more. If you haven't yet, watch Ashish in Dhamaal or Paying Guests or even Daddy Cool. The latter 2 are stupid movies, but he's a good actor in them. Also check out Dev - a TV series. It was his first serial and rather good.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

This one was so much like Mrityunjay. If you remember Shreya, a couple of episodes ago, Mrityunjay had said something similar to his mother. His life is his mother and his sons - and Antara had no place in it after 30 years, which drove her to find solace in her drugs.

Something similar happened here too. Rudra's life is his son-like brother Rishi and his mother, no one else. And Ananya is left all alone in her delusions, refusing to wake up and smell the coffee. Ananya, childhood fantasies are only meant for one place - childhood. Certain things cannot grow up with you. So its time you grow up. Grow a spine and wake up before you tread down a path that Antara treaded down a long time back just to gain Mrityunjay's love. 

Just as you said it Shreya, Mrityunjay and Rudra, same yet different.

@ Bold: Oh I remember. Again same but different. Same because both don't see their partners as important to them. The difference is MJ said this after 30 years of marriage. Rudra is saying this even before their engagement.

@ Red: Yet will Rudra ever make Ananya tread down the same path? Isn't that where he and MJ differ? MJ only cares abou those he loves, but Rudra cares even about strangers - remember how he responded when Maya got a call about Nandini being in the hospital and then befriending Nandini. Would Rudra really ignore Ananya just because he doesn't love her? I don't think so. Even if they do get married and Rudra realizes he loves Maya, he won't deceive or hurt Ananya. At least not knowingly. Like today what he said and did was unknowingly.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Red: Yet will Rudra ever make Ananya tread down the same path? Isn't that where he and MJ differ? MJ only cares abou those he loves, but Rudra cares even about strangers - remember how he responded when Maya got a call about Nandini being in the hospital and then befriending Nandini. Would Rudra really ignore Ananya just because he doesn't love her? I don't think so. Even if they do get married and Rudra realizes he loves Maya, he won't deceive or hurt Ananya. At least not knowingly. Like today what he said and did was unknowingly.

He is different and that is why he is keeping his word, isn't he? He is still going ahead with this marriage even if it means suppressing his own feelings for Maya. But would Ananya as his friend want that for him. Like she loves him and wants him, wouldn't she want Rudra to get the same. And most importantly, would she want this for herself, won't her patience be tested? She knows what she is doing and turning a blind eye to it.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

He is different and that is why he is keeping his word, isn't he? He is still going ahead with this marriage even if it means suppressing his own feelings for Maya. But would Ananya as his friend want that for him. Like she loves him and wants him, wouldn't she want Rudra to get the same. And most importantly, would she want this for herself, won't her patience be tested? She knows what she is doing and turning a blind eye to it.

That's for Ananya to decide. Is getting Rudra more important to her than seeing her friend happy? Because if she marries Rudra despite everything she has seen, then she doesn't actually love Rudra, she just wanted to attain Rudra. If she truly loves Rudra, then letting him go is better. You let him go and when he returns at his own accord, then it would be a real love relationship.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That's for Ananya to decide. Is getting Rudra more important to her than seeing her friend happy? Because if she marries Rudra despite everything she has seen, then she doesn't actually love Rudra, she just wanted to attain Rudra. If she truly loves Rudra, then letting him go is better. You let him go and when he returns at his own accord, then it would be a real love relationship.

Agreed totally

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think beyhadh 2 has given enough hint of both going to die in end 

as beyhadh is known for symbolism be it season 1 or this season

we all knew somewhere rishi death is coming from promo time only it was cleared but we were not ready to accept 

even in season1 promo told us but we were not ready to accpet in start 

so in that fish fishy story we all about 99 percent viewer got hint but r not ready to accept

we r even not ready to accpet ruan r going to get married and rudra is going to cheat her in that promise it clearly shown whats going to happen

and today even they r showing a gist

maya has become an addiction for rudra

and ruan will not get happy ending

today precap even told how mj rishi and maya will end

mj will try to kill maya and rudra will stand in between and maya will kill mj and herself even

maya is going to kill herself as its her story

even in photosopy scene we got hint of rudra turning dark

he is going to turn dark in love even the song suggest us 

but we as audience r making fake theory from start and keeping hope

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Bold: Truly. It's been a while since I saw a show with awesome actors in it. RKC was the last one. Before that it was shows like CID, FIR, and other Sab TV shows. But not a mainstream channel show. This is brilliant. Just dang brilliant. And yes some loopholes and bloopers are bound to be there. I will point out the large ones, but most I will choose to ignore as well.

@ Red: But from both characterizations it isn't wrong. MJ is cunning, calculative, and super smart. You don't become a big businessman without being super smart. And he knows Rishi. Rishi was a bacha. He was used to getting his way, but to kill himself over not getting someone or something is too far even for him. MJ knows that Rishi was manipulated.

On the other hand, Rudra knows MJ and Rishi both. He probably knows that Rishi was manipulated as well, but he also knows MJ. And he knows that MJ would destroy the girl and her family, even if the manipulation was involuntary.

@ Blue: Yes. I hope they don't turn Ananya into a doormat character. That would be hurtful.

@ Green: Oh the serial is enjoyable and I'm liking the badass nature of Maya, but it was such a sudden flip that it's hard to digest still.

ananya is going to turn doormat in her dilusion just she has same fate of antara

and we r getting hints

but we are avoinding it as we dont want

now i am accepting reality whatever they r showing not what i want

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Jan 16th - Emotions

Finding Rudra - Oh I have so much to say about these two. Firstly Maya knowing where to find Rudra. It wasn't Rishi who told Maya. That's obvious. But obviously her relationship with the Roys was much deeper and important than just a passing fling. Firstly, something about a kid's childhood is not just told to a random mistress. If MJ and Maya were the ones having an affair and it was just a passing affair for MJ, why would he or anyone share such personal details with the woman? And even if Maya was dating MJ's unknown son, even then if the son was just seeing this as a fling, why would he share such details with his timepass? No the relationship has to be much deeper to know such details. Secondly, something that has been bothering me is that MJ killed Maya's unborn child because Maya could use it as leverage to get into the family. If that's the case, then has he killed other children like that as well? And if rumours are to be believed and Rajiv is MJ's son, then why wasn't he killed immediately? Is it possible that MJ only killed the kid after someone asked him to take care of business? Anyways, I digress from today's episode.

@Bold: This hadn't struck me that it wasn't Rishi. (I simply assumed it must be Rishi, but any such scene was not shown and so I was wrong surely). The mystery of Maya's baby and her link with Roys is the key to all the thrill, suspense. Which sometimes becomes too much to handle. 

Rudra tumhe ro lena chahiye agar tum dard ko undar ked karke rakhoge toh dum ghutne lagega. - Such a correct piece of advice. Don't ever let your pain fester inside you. But seems a bit hypocritical coming from Maya. Isn't that what she did? She let the pain fester inside her to the point that it became revenge and such deadly revenge. And yet she cries. How deep must her pain be that despite crying non-stop, the pain festered and suffocated her to the point where she now wants to take revenge for everything that happened to her.

@Above: True, this is what she has done with herself. I think she did it deliberately because she didn't want to move on; she wanted to punish her wrongdoer and her pain gives her not only strength; but also become dark in her aim. To become cruel and kill her sensitive humane side, which she still battles with every day. 

Tumhara guilt tumhare saath hai. - This is the only point I wanted to talk about yesterday, but IF didn't cooperate and I never got around to talking about it. I think now's a good time. Guilt. Rudra blamed MJ for Rishi's death and MJ's response was to get defensive and accuse someone else. On the other hand, Rudra's response to being accused was to accept it. It goes to show how different and yet how similar both are. They are similar because they lashed out at each other for the death of the kid in their family, their loved one. They were looking for an excuse, anything but suicide. How could such a lively kid take his life just because of a girl? No for both of them that was unacceptable and that's why they were looking to accuse someone, anyone, anything. And yet, as soon as they accused one another, their responses changed. MJ's response was to refute it. Not me is the way he reacted. But Rudra's response was to accept it. Yes it was me is the way he reacted. And that is the harder emotion to get rid of. Because once you accept something is your fault, you can only get rid of that feeling by correcting it. But how will Rudra correct it? Rishi cannot come back. The only other way is to find the right answers. What or who really did take Rishi's life? As Rudra moves on past this guilt, that will be his next focus. Finding out who the true culprit is.

Something that MJ has already begun to do. There's the difference in the guilt as well. While Rudra is still looking inward for answers, MJ has already begun to look outwards for answers. He needs to know who killed Rishi. But here the reasons are selfish as well. While he knows Rishi, MJ also wants answers to his questions because he wants to destroy the person who killed Rishi. MJ is not the one to go to court. He takes law in his own hands. This is where Rudra and MJ will clash. Rudra's motives will be to find answers and punish someone in court, if a person is responsible. It's also about finding closure for him. He doesn't want to blame someone. He just wants to find closure. But he'll also stand between MJ and the person if it means stopping MJ from taking law into his own hands again.

Rudra and MJ seem to have many similar qualities, but their objectives of using those qualities are different. MJ uses them to eliminate his enemies; and Rudra uses them to do things the right way, for love. 

Egging Rudra on to let go - Maya's style is truly unique. She kept pushing and pushing, until Rudra broke down. Let the tears out. And Rudra's pain brought out Maya's pain again. Yet, I refuse to feel Maya's pain now. Killing someone is not the answer to anything and I don't care how beyhadh her nafrat is, this was not the right way to go. She didn't just kill Rishi. She killed a part of Rudra too. But today Shivin was amazing. I could really feel Rudra's emotions. He was helpless. Rishi is gone, but for Rudra it was his fault and he was helpless to change it. His guilt of pushing Rishi away instead of trying to help him get his girlfriend. His pain on being left all alone and knowing that he was at fault for it to some extent.

Consoling each other - Today wasn't just about Rudra being consoled, it was about Maya being consoled. Reminds me of a line from Ek Villain. Jab tak hum kisi ka ke humdard nahi baante hain, tab tak hum dard se aur dard humse juda nahi hota hai. Rudra and Maya are connected. They are humdards of each other. They understand each other. They know each other. That's why Ananya was unable to help Rudra. Ananya needs to understand that Rudra doesn't love her, never will, and she needs to tell Rudra to go find the girl he truly loves. Because even after marriage, whenever Rudra needs someone to lean on, he will go to Maya. And Maya will have to repeatedly send Rudra back to his family, like she did today after she saw Ananya even though Rudra didn't want to go. Today, though, to some extent, I feel Maya also realized how important Rudra was for her. Her tears were real. I know I said above that I refuse to feel her pain, but it was real today.

I mean, it happened today. Rudra decided to "call" Maya and ended up at her house. And she felt a presence and brought him inside. She stopped him, holding onto his hand and then again forced him to drink water by putting it into his hands. The two understand each other and push each other to their limits to bring them back. This is why Rudra will be important to this revenge. Because as Maya goes further and further in her beyhadh nafrat, it's moments like these and the office-nervous-breakdown and the elevator-breakdown situations that will bring her back to the ground.

Rishi was the glue - I've mentioned this before. Rishi was the one keeping this family together. He was the one who always did his best to bring Rudra and MJ together. He was the one who would make the ladies laugh. He and Rudra were the only ones to ensure that Dadi and Antara were happy after times of sadness. Rishi was truly the glue of the family and Maya attacked that very glue to break apart the family. Dadi is now going to London to Sumitra. Most likely her daughter and MJ's sister. I wonder if we'll see her return with Sumitra as the story progresses. Another character coming soon maybe?

Tere pyaar ne mere Rishi ki jaan leli aur ab wohi pyaar mere Rudra ko barbaad kar dega. - Yeah, yeah I know. Foreshadowing ki toh aisi ki taisi karte rehte hain CVs, but this dialogue was important for two reasons. Foreshadowing is the obvious one. But the other one is a warning. Dadi didn't just foreshadow what will happen in the future, but she also warned MJ. She warned MJ that his "love" would drive Rudra to his utter and complete ruin, so either back down or buck up and do something to stop it from happening. Dadi left MJ with a chance to fix things with Rudra before it was too late. Hats off to Ashish here. The pain and raw emotions of losing Rishi were written all over his face. And that single tear as Dadi lamented Rishi's death. Uff. Beyhadh 2 has a brilliant star cast and I cannot praise them enough. @Bold: Agree. After a long time I have seen such fantastic ensemble. Everyone simply excel. 

Agar aap ko kuch hogaya toh main bhi akela padh jaonga. - Ananya get the hint already. Rudra is marrying you because he's trying to run from something. If you're really his best friend, then understand this already. You cannot force love. Give Rudra time. If you really love him, let him go. If he ever feels like he loves you, he'll come back himself. But don't force your love on him. Though I feel she is starting to understand. Every time Rudra mentioned that he would be alone, Ananya was pained. And when Rudra left to make a phone, Ananya lamented over the relationship. She's starting to understand, but will it be soon enough?

Always a fan of your analysis posts. Sometimes I am a silent reader but always do enjoy each of them. Thanks for building a beautiful thread.

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

MJ brillant acting where was this guy so many years? Hes lighting screen with his brillant acting. Best stylist sauve metro sexual villan on TV or movies. The way MJ sends off his mother, pain and guilt for rishis death brillant take a bow. Even funeral scene brillant. MJ is outshining all in many scenes without dialouge delivery only. The way he walks shocked and than bends in tears at Rishis body brillant. The way his guilt and sad face when Rudra holds his hand brillant. Bollywood look up a great sauve villan to light up your movies. 

@ Green: Ashish has always been a good actor. It's sad that he didn't do well in movies. Incidentally I was watching a movie over the weekend: Paying Guests. Crap movie, but out of the 4 male leads, only Javed Jaffrey did well in films. The others - Ashish Chaudhary, Shreyas Talpade, and Vatsal Sheth found their true callings and appreciation on TV. I mean, sure Shreyas has done okay for himself with some movies, but his role in My Name Ijj Lakhan is something that made him shine more. If you haven't yet, watch Ashish in Dhamaal or Paying Guests or even Daddy Cool. The latter 2 are stupid movies, but he's a good actor in them. Also check out Dev - a TV series. It was his first serial and rather good.

Sorry for jumping in since this isn't the appropriate thread. Will try to be very brief and will edit my comment to wrong post if you're not okay with it. But couldn't help myself to feel happy and add some more details/praises. After mishaps with Ashish's sister and brother in law in 26/11 attacks and also subsequent additional family crises, he had taken voluntary break from films to set up his family, support them and give them a stable life. It's true that at that time his last films were mainly comedy. But he returned from his break and came back to TV from where he had started before foraying into films, from Zee TV show- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan (some of his scenes there can be checked out) and then Dev on Colors. I am glad he chose Beyhadh2 as his next show, nothing could have been better. Loving him as MJ and hoping that real role of MJ as impactful and powerful enemy is shown too soon. 

Edited by chahat4u - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i think beyhadh 2 has given enough hint of both going to die in end 

as beyhadh is known for symbolism be it season 1 or this season

we all knew somewhere rishi death is coming from promo time only it was cleared but we were not ready to accept 

even in season1 promo told us but we were not ready to accpet in start 

so in that fish fishy story we all about 99 percent viewer got hint but r not ready to accept

we r even not ready to accpet ruan r going to get married and rudra is going to cheat her in that promise it clearly shown whats going to happen

and today even they r showing a gist

maya has become an addiction for rudra

and ruan will not get happy ending

today precap even told how mj rishi and maya will end

mj will try to kill maya and rudra will stand in between and maya will kill mj and herself even

maya is going to kill herself as its her story

even in photosopy scene we got hint of rudra turning dark

he is going to turn dark in love even the song suggest us 

but we as audience r making fake theory from start and keeping hope

@ Bold: gaushiv I don't think you should write off people so quickly. The whole point of any story, any show is to take readers/viewers on a journey. We all know what will happen in the end (or have some inkling of it). But the point isn't to just jump to the end, but to take the journey with the characters. Our theories, ideas, questions, concerns, and analysis is based on this journey. We aren't discussing what the end is. We're discussing why the characters are doing what they are doing, whether we agree with them or not, and how this all ties in.

And yes we're building theories, but who doesn't? Who says that we have to accept the journey that the CVs decide? We can make our journeys as well.