Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful analysis! ❤️ And so happy to see you back 🤗

I agree with you, in her own game, Maya is using and hurting her the most. She holds revenge in the forefront, and Rudra holds death in the forefront when both think about love. They both would take ample of trials to let of this and come together. The angst was the kiss was so beautifully performed, I watched the episode at least twice. 😳

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ BeyondHorizon: Point. But then they wouldn't even show the engagement because for Rudra, engagement would be a type of commitment as well. He wouldn't break that once he commits either. They may show some of the celebrations beginning and Rudra's angst and then Ananya understanding that something is up.

Her turning grey is very typical, but it also depends on what CVs/Sony has planned. If they plan to go down the typical route, then we'll see lots of kitchen politics. We might even see the usual bride swapping shit as well.

@ Namu: The thing is that so far we're basing our ideas, theories, and assumptions on the characters they've developed so far. But the show is being changed it feels. Whether the CVs are doing it or Sony is taking them down the path, I don't know, but there have been many sudden changes that don't make sense with the character development. So, they could technically turn Ananya grey if Sony thinks it'll get them TRPs or if that's how the CVs planned it.

Yep I do agree. Engagement is kind of a commitment but it is something that can be called off. Calling off an engagement is definitely easier than breaking a marriage. I have a feeling Ananya might do something that will break Rudra's trust and he might call it off himself. Like maybe she will support MJ for something going behind Rudra's back? Rudra might consider that betrayal or Maya might make it look like one to break the wedding. But if Maya does marry Rudra for whatever reason it might be, I wonder how Rishi will react. 

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 9th - Hasty Decisions and the Fall

Oh man what an episode. I watched it on my way home today and I have so much to talk about. I still haven't watched Monday's or Tuesday's episode. Do correct me if I get anything wrong based on what happened on Monday and Tuesday, but today I'm going to divide my thoughts into two buckets: hasty decisions and the fall.

Hasty Decisions - There are two characters today who made hasty decisions.

Rudra - Rudra made a hasty decision today. According to him, Maya wasn't answering him, was ignoring him, wasn't letting him get a chance to explain or set things right. He didn't know that Maya wasn't in her house. He obviously thought she was and wasn't replying to him. Hence his hasty decision to propose to Ananya. For him, it was a move to hurt her. He did what he expected she would have done. If Rudra had ignored Maya, Maya would have found a way to make Rudra hurt until he came after her. So Rudra did the same. He thinks that by marrying Ananya, he'll find a way to numb his pain, but also to get back at Maya and give her pain. His mistake.

First of all, this will just hurt him and Ananya both. Ananya knows that Rudra doesn't love her, but she has a hope that maybe one day he'll fall in love with her. But he has already become drawn towards Maya. This will thus hurt both him and Ananya. This will also hurt the Roys. However they all are, they would be super happy to see Rudra and Ananya's marriage. But if they learn why the marriage is happening or if it gets called off, even they would get hurt. After all woh bhi insaan hain, unke bhi jazzbaat hain, unhe bhi dard hoga. It'll also hurt Maya. Not just her plans, but her heart. Somewhere she is falling for Rudra and such a move will hurt her even though she'll pretend not to care or will culture the hurt into another reason for revenge.

Overall though, I understand. I understand Rudra's thinking and his motives, though I don't agree with them. My very first mentor in business taught me - never make a decision when you're feeling vulnerable. You'll regret it every moment. That's exactly what Rudra did. He made a decision at his most vulnerable moment. But the problem is that when we're at our most vulnerable, we do end up making decisions that'll hurt us because we want that vulnerability, that pain, that sadness to go away. And we think that by making a sudden decision it'll go away. That's exactly what Rudra did. He thought that by proposing to Ananya and just thinking about their marriage he's making the right decision and the pain will go away now.

Ananya - Ananya is another one who made a hasty decision today. While I understand Rudra's thinking though, I don't understand how, despite her complete thought process, Ananya still accepted the proposal. Her thinking, her theories, everything was absolutely right. She understood right away that Rudra doesn't love her and is saying this for some other reason. She also reasoned it out well that maybe he will come to love her one day and that maybe her love is enough for them. But that doesn't help me understand why she still accepted his proposal. In my opinion, she made a hasty decision of accepting. I know she loves Rudra, and she understands somewhere that Rudra loves Maya, then why not help him see that and tell him to go to Maya? Why accept the proposal? If anyone understands, please do help me understand.

The Fall - Oh so many people fell and how.

Maya - Quite literally, but also figuratively. Maya is a fighter, but everyone has a kryptonite and today Maya fell into hers. The mud, that pit, it all reminded her of her past and today we got more than just a glimpse of her past. We saw the usual slap, fall, and kicks, but we saw her in a similar pit. We saw her holding her stomach and crying uncontrollably, we saw her pass out from her wounds in that pit.

And I have a speculation. A rather weird and out there speculation, but I'm going to put it here - in words - nonetheless. What if Maya was pregnant? MJ wasn't her lover. No, he was just there to solve the "problem", as in the child. When Maya refused to abort the baby, MJ tried to kill her and the baby. The baby died, but Maya survived. Or at least the shell did. Now I say MJ wasn't her lover because of something Maya had said to Rudra a while back - aur kitne gunaah karoge aapne baap se? At that time, I felt that it was just her angst coming out, but what if she actually meant it? What if someone else, another son of MJ's, had asked MJ to clean up his mess, being Maya and the baby? If, like the rumours say, Rajiv is MJ's son, then it is highly possible that MJ has other sons as well. I don't think Rajiv is MJ and Diya's son. If he was, then Diya would have reacted on seeing him the night of the party. That means Rajiv may be another woman's son. Or maybe Antara is MJ's second wife. Whatever the case, what if the reason Diya stays with the Roys and has more control over MJ than Antara is because she has an older son with MJ? That son may have been lover to Maya, then he decided he had enough of her, and asked MJ to take care of her. It also explains why MJ destroyed Rudra's love life and is out after Rishi's now. MJ thought that if he could take care of one son's love life, then he can easily take care of his other sons' love lives. Finally, it also explains the past and Maya's entry in the Roy mansion in the past. She was the girlfriend, introduced to the family, who accepted her wholeheartedly.

To summarize (cause I got all convoluted), MJ and Diya had a son. The oldest (or second oldest) in the family. Rajiv is a son with another woman. That son was Maya's lover who then decided that he had enough of Maya and had MJ get rid of her and her to-be baby. Maybe MJ destroyed her to the extent that she can never have kids. Maybe her father and brother were involved with everything. Anyways, it's a speculation. Feel free to shoot it down if you disagree.

Ankit - I read the WU and in it, Armu, you said that Ankit was beaten by the eunuchs. But was he? All we saw was the eunuchs surrounding him and him screaming. I might have missed something cause the video I was watching got cut, but was he beaten or was he simply scared by eunuchs. A lot of men like Ankit (arrogant, egotistical, "manly") fear eunuchs because they see what they could have been in them. Maybe Ankit was just scared of them.

Anyways, related to the fall, Ankit fell hard. The eunuch who saved Maya (the main one - I hope they give us a name) remembered Maya after just one meeting. They remembered the kindness that Maya showed and took their friends to save Maya. Ankit thought he had won and was celebrating early, only to be given a great big fall. Notice though that no one pushed him. He fell himself. It was the proverbial cliff. Celebrating at the top and falling to his demise. Yes he didn't die, but whatever the eunuchs did to him was enough to "kill" him.

And despite Maya's condition, she still got away with Ankit's phone so another fall for Ankit because he no longer has Maya's photo. Of course I'm assuming he didn't download it.

MJ - MJ thinks he is a winner, but never seems to win. Today, he thought that because of Ankit he had found Rishi's girlfriend and yet again he lost. He fell again. Just like Aamir hasn't been able to find out anything about Rudra's investor or Rishi's girlfriend, MJ hasn't been able to get Rudra or Rishi under his thumb yet.

You know for all the cunningness and shrewdness that MJ is supposed to be about, he is actually a nobody. His cunningness and shrewdness comes from the people around him. What they can tell him, how he can manipulate them, and how much he can use them. Someone just needs to understand that or poke a small hole and everything for him falls apart.

I don't know if that's what the CVs want us to believe, but they really need to up the ante if they want to make MJ a worthy opponent for Maya. Give him a proper win, a win that he gets from his manipulations and shrewdness. Don't keep making him celebrate early wins, say big words about how he has gotten his son under his thumb, and then do tai tai phissssss with him.

Rudra and Ananya - Given I already spoke about them above in detail, I just wanted to add them in here because they both have fallen as well. Rudra has fallen into love and then fell into a deep mess, while Ananya is already in love and has also fallen into the same deep mess that Rudra created.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it is good to have you back, I really missed your analysis'

The uproar over Rudra's rash move has been quite something. I myself don't agree with it or like it but I do understand. At that critical moment, I don't even think Rudra was thinking of maya. He was only thinking of himself and the pain he was feeling, which reminded him of the ordeal he went through 10 years before. So he went and proposed to ananya-his comfort zone and he stupidly thinks that his sudden committment to her will stop him from feeling anything.  which we both know it won't and rudra will learn this the hard when his feelings for Maya intensifies. At the end of the day, I guess we have to remember that this is fiction and somethings will be over dramatized. Although to me, their decisions makes sense, rudra and ananya are humans, let them make stupid mistakes.

Personally, I was always indifferent towards Ananya. I never hated her but never liked her either. Does she have heartbreak and disaster coming her way? yes. One thing I liked is that rudra was honest with her, he never gave her any hopes of love but just a "comfortable married life" Ananya seems to be okay with that, she waited for Rudra before this so called marriage and she will wait for rudra even after they are married. let's say they do get married, will Ananya settle for mediocrity for her entire life? she is not grasping the gravity of her decisions ot the fact that life is very long.  She loves rudra and happy that she got what she wanted in some strange twisted way, but she will fall hard. shallow happiness does not last long.

Your theory makes regarding Maya's past makes sense. I was never on board with the idea that Maya had a relationship with MJ and was pregnant with his child. Logically, it makes sense that her lover was someone else. I have nothing else to say in this matter until more is revealed.

Edited by pomegranate - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

it is good to have you back, I really missed your analysis'

The uproar over Rudra's rash move has been quite something. I myself don't agree with it or like it but I do understand. At that critical moment, I don't even think Rudra was thinking of maya. He was only thinking of himself and the pain he was feeling, which reminded him of the ordeal he went through 10 years before. So he went and proposed to ananya-his comfort zone and he stupidly thinks that his sudden committment to her will stop him from feeling anything.  which we both know it won't and rudra will learn this the hard when his feelings for Maya intensifies. At the end of the day, I guess we have to remember that this is fiction and somethings will be over dramatized. Although to me, their decisions makes sense, rudra and ananya are humans, let them make stupid mistakes.

Personally, I was always indifferent towards Ananya. I never hated her but never liked her either. Does she have heartbreak and disaster coming her way? yes. One thing I liked is that rudra was honest with her, he never gave her any hopes of love but just a "comfortable married life" Ananya seems to be okay with that, she waited for Rudra before this so called marriage and she will wait for rudra even after they are married. let's say they do get married, will Ananya settle for mediocrity for her entire life? she is not grasping the gravity of her decisions ot the fact that life is very long.  She loves rudra and happy that she got what she wanted in some strange twisted way, but she will fall hard. shallow happiness does not last long.

Your theory makes regarding Maya's past makes sense. I was never on board with the idea that Maya had a relationship with MJ and was pregnant with his child. Logically, it makes sense that her lover was someone else. I have nothing else to say in this matter until more is revealed.

@ Bold: Aww thank you. I will try to be here as often as I can. I really need to find the half an hour to watch the episode and then comment.

@ Red: I actually feel that the CVs did this well. Rudra is not the rash type at all, but in this moment of weakness and vulnerability he became rash because he wanted to stop these feelings before they get too far. I don't like it. I think the major uproar is around the rash nature and the fact that it is bound to be heartbreak for everyone. That is not like Rudra and hence the uproar.

@ Blue: The way Ananya is, it shouldn't reach this point. She has accepted it right now because she feels she is getting her love, but she is a sensible girl. She will understand that Rudra loves Maya and realize that Rudra may have proposed to her as a rash decision. I just hope the CVs don't do some stupid melodrama like mandap pe shaadi chodna or something like that.

pomegranate thumbnail

@minionite: It is not going to go that far and ananya may realize that rudra actually loves maya. I'm not too worried but it is always interesting to see human behaviour play out.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi dear.. good to see ur posts..

Firstly for the story pov.. between Rudra and Maya its Rudra who will have to love maya because she is full of revenge.. her prince charming will have to bring love back to her life.. and for Rudra to be able to do that he has to fight his fears and past out.. for me this track of Ananya and the new girl who was his ex will break his barrier I feel.. it could happen only with his revisit to his past to fight it just how Maya is doing..

So Rudra feels maya is either playing with him because kind of she was..although she had her genuine moments but Rudra can perceive it that way.. plus his growing feelings towards her is something he doesnt want. So he go to Ananya whom he finds solace.. his childhood friend who understands him and there is a solace with her which he doesnt find with anyone. Which is true actually.. so the thing is a brain decision of building another wall around his feelings..

Ananya did not jump at the offer..she reasoned it and she knows there is no love.. she still doesnt know of Rudras growing feelings towards maya.. although she had a hint of it and for time being she just wants to live her dream come true moment and doesnt want to hear Rudra past or anything.. but things will come around and she will have an equally important role to play.. 

Lastly Maya.. she almost would have told Rudra everything in her vulnerability.. but MJ strikes giving her a wake up.. she will come back to her revenge now.. this is not the right time to tell Rudra.. let him be clear of his issues and be able to submit himself to fight her battle.. her goodness saved her out yesterday.. 

There was battles of two ppl yesterday.. one got out of MJ eyes but Rudra will be trapped because MJ wanted this alliance too remember.

Anyways as far as mayas battle is not going to happen without Rudra.. she will have to get him back with her and that she will do..

pomegranate thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Hi dear.. good to see ur posts..

Firstly for the story pov.. between Rudra and Maya its Rudra who will have to love maya because she is full of revenge.. her prince charming will have to bring love back to her life.. and for Rudra to be able to do that he has to fight his fears and past out.. for me this track of Ananya and the new girl who was his ex will break his barrier I feel.. it could happen only with his revisit to his past to fight it just how Maya is doing..

So Rudra feels maya is either playing with him because kind of she was..although she had her genuine moments but Rudra can perceive it that way.. plus his growing feelings towards her is something he doesnt want. So he go to Ananya whom he finds solace.. his childhood friend who understands him and there is a solace with her which he doesnt find with anyone. Which is true actually.. so the thing is a brain decision of building another wall around his feelings..

Ananya did not jump at the offer..she reasoned it and she knows there is no love.. she still doesnt know of Rudras growing feelings towards maya.. although she had a hint of it and for time being she just wants to live her dream come true moment and doesnt want to hear Rudra past or anything.. but things will come around and she will have an equally important role to play.. 

Lastly Maya.. she almost would have told Rudra everything in her vulnerability.. but MJ strikes giving her a wake up.. she will come back to her revenge now.. this is not the right time to tell Rudra.. let him be clear of his issues and be able to submit himself to fight her battle.. her goodness saved her out yesterday.. 

There was battles of two ppl yesterday.. one got out of MJ eyes but Rudra will be trapped because MJ wanted this alliance too remember.

Anyways as far as mayas battle is not going to happen without Rudra.. she will have to get him back with her and that she will do..

I'm waiting to see how Rudra behaves around maya next time they see each other.  The kiss Triggered the old hurt again and when maya did not open the door, he felt empty and broken again. I don't think this is even about maya but the emotion she evokes in him. 

At this point, i hope he does not hold any grudges against Maya.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful Analysis Shreya❤️

Ananya is giving me vibes of running away from truth herself. She didn't want to hear what Rudra wanted to tell her, his truth. Maybe she thought it would break her heart and her dream. Her line: it's okay, because tu bhaag k mere paas aya hai.. She doesn't realize they would get tired running away from reality.But I have hopes from her, she is still the sensible one. I hope she takes charge of reality on time.

Jenny slayed it in the Maya scenes smiley27 At one moment she was beating the hell out of Ankit with a shovel, another instant, when she remembered her past after falling in the muddy water, she started crying like a baby. The muddy pool she fell into did not look fatal, but her memories associated with it were not letting her live. Somewhere I felt watching that she is taking revenge on herself for falling for the wrong guy. Because her mind and plans are destroying her the most (like you had said before)

Armu4eva thumbnail

Hey Shreya🤗 yes Ankit was screaming as he was surrounded by the eunuchs. Am pretty sure he was beaten but not dead(imo). 

Talking of the episode, I am happy being in the minority of people who don't understand the sudden need of a marriage proposal since it wasn't even in the ambit of discussion. There was no 'Its high time. Anu kitne din intezar karegi. Umar ho gai hai. Rudra should marry Anu' discussion going on that would weigh on Rudras mind to take this decision. So this is simply a ploy for TRPs imho. It's even more heartbreaking that they have dented my two most fave characters of the show. Nothing irredeemable though. But anyways let's see if TRP aunties like it. 

Now coming to the symbolic aspect of the episode. Maya slayed it. I wanted her to be able to save herself to prove that God would help those who help themselves. She doesn't need someone to save her. She needs someone to help her to achieve her target. And that was reaffirmed yesterday. It's her story. She is the hero. I loved the MB parallel of a form of Krishna who came to her aid because she did fight to the best of her ability till she fell in the muddy pit. Also as Krishna said, good deeds will always pay. 

Btw water truly is Mayas Achilles heel. It brings back all the horror of her past to the forefront. I am horrified by what she went through. Amazing, how the water brings out both the weakness and strength in Maya. She was broken yesterday. Now she will rise to continue her revenge plan in full flow. Let's see if the kiss will weigh on her mind or not. 

Looking forward to Roy family drama since Jen was on leave next weeks.