Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Jan 1st, 2020 - Light on Symbolism

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone!

Secondly, a good episode, though kind of light on the symbolism in my opinion.

Rajiv's kidnapping - With Rajiv's kidnapping, I expected him to say something, but today he proved that being with Maya is not just for his benefit. He truly cares about her and wants her to succeed even if it hurts him. Despite being scared of MJ, he turned off his phone so that Maya's calls wouldn't be seen or heard by MJ. He yelled, but her name never came to his mouth. I don't know what he told MJ and, honestly, at this time I don't care because one thing is certain - he didn't say anything about Maya to MJ. Because even when he told Maya what happened, he said sorry about having to sign something, not about naming her. Truly, Maya would be nowhere without the 3 Rs. Each is protecting her in their own way. They are the pawns, the elephants, the knights to the queen. But it was nice to see that Maya cares about Rajiv as well. Both when she was phoning him and then when she saw his condition, the concern was etched on her face. I feel like hitting that bottle over his head was also part of the plan. But I wonder what. This show is not as predictable as one would think.

Iss baar agar Rudra aur MJ ke beech kuch hogaya naa toh woh aakhri baar hoga - So true Antara, so true. She knows both are strong-headed individuals and if they both ever face-off again, then it'll be the one and last time. Either one will finish the other, the two will join hands, or both will die. But it'll be the ultimate battle.

Maya's explanation to Rishi - It was set-up perfectly to make Rishi feel like the hero once again. And a reminder that he needs to keep his mouth shut. Of course, she also told him the truth - my revenge would be incomplete. But Rishi, being Rishi, only saw the part that was important to him - he's a hero. Maya may not have planned for Rishi to show up at Ruan Publications, but she had the idea in the back of her head. And though she had needed Rajiv initially to assist, his not being there forced her to change the game a bit. It goes to show that without Rajiv her game is incomplete, but even when Rajiv isn't there, she will find a way to complete her plans.

@red - Rajiv is not in this game just for a personal agenda. He cares for Maya, like when he tries to make her laugh when she is crying or is petrified of her when she and Rudra are arguing or when he considers Nandini as his own mother. Whenever I see him, he let's off this brotherly cum friendly vibes for Maya. He is the apt Shikhandi to Maya's Draupadi.

@blue - Today's scene with Rishi was a turning point for Maya's plan, because it revealed that not only is he unpredictable but also his trust wavers easily, and he starts using his brain - which is the Mrityunjay inside him that starts working. Which is why it is important to let go of him soon, otherwise he will become a liability. For this I am relying on Mrityunjay's cunning mind to create the barrier between Rishi and Maya, which will allow Maya to extract Rudra from Mrityunjay's grip.

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 2nd, 2020 Analysis

Is it just me or have these episodes become lighter on analysis and symbolism day-after-day? Maybe now I won't look into each episode as much as anymore, but look into it every other day or once a week even. It'll give more data to analyze and forecast.

Ananya comes in between - As usual, Rudra was ready to pick up Maya's call and go running to her, but this time Ananya came in between. And it's only because of Ananya that Maya remained a secret, else between Rudra and Rishi, they were going to let it out of the bag that Maya is Rishi's girlfriend. In a way, she came in between, but not between Rudra and Maya, between MJ and Maya.

MJ's early celebration or first win? - MJ thought that by getting the shares from Rajiv, he won. He celebrated early, but he doesn't realize that Rajiv is only the face of the game. The real player is behind him: Maya. I knew that hitting Rajiv over the head wasn't anger, but something else. Maya immediately came up with another idea to put Rudra against MJ.

But somewhere I think what she did has scared Rajiv as well even for a little bit. He didn't look as confident today and almost seemed like he was thinking he was caught in the middle. He is in a way. Both MJs are after him - Mrityunjay Roy and Maya Jaisingh. Of course, it also strengthens him and forces him to choose one side. Maya who is unpredictable but concerned about him or MJ who just wants to destroy him. Of course, for now he's still on Maya's side. The smirk when Rudra stopped Aamir and then revealing the camera proved that. But for how long? How long can Maya keep pushing the boundaries with Rajiv and get away with it.

Now I say early celebration or first win because somewhere this may be his first win indirectly as well. By sending Rudra after MJ on Rajiv's "beating", Maya is signalling that someone is behind Rajiv because MJ was convinced that Rajiv wouldn't say anything. Not only that, but MJ has many pawns. He used Ankit and uncovered Maya's voice - a voice he recognized immediately. And even though Ankit said it was Ananya, MJ looked unconvinced.

Waise it could also be an early celebration. Because of all this, Rishi saw a new side to his dad. Funny thing is that he didn't even question anything. Anyone else in his place would have had a million questions. He just stood there, listening and accepting everything that was being said as if he had been a part of it since the beginning.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Jan 2nd, 2020 Analysis

Is it just me or have these episodes become lighter on analysis and symbolism day-after-day? Maybe now I won't look into each episode as much as anymore, but look into it every other day or once a week even. It'll give more data to analyze and forecast.

Ananya comes in between - As usual, Rudra was ready to pick up Maya's call and go running to her, but this time Ananya came in between. And it's only because of Ananya that Maya remained a secret, else between Rudra and Rishi, they were going to let it out of the bag that Maya is Rishi's girlfriend. In a way, she came in between, but not between Rudra and Maya, between MJ and Maya.

MJ's early celebration or first win? - MJ thought that by getting the shares from Rajiv, he won. He celebrated early, but he doesn't realize that Rajiv is only the face of the game. The real player is behind him: Maya. I knew that hitting Rajiv over the head wasn't anger, but something else. Maya immediately came up with another idea to put Rudra against MJ.

But somewhere I think what she did has scared Rajiv as well even for a little bit. He didn't look as confident today and almost seemed like he was thinking he was caught in the middle. He is in a way. Both MJs are after him - Mrityunjay Roy and Maya Jaisingh. Of course, it also strengthens him and forces him to choose one side. Maya who is unpredictable but concerned about him or MJ who just wants to destroy him. Of course, for now he's still on Maya's side. The smirk when Rudra stopped Aamir and then revealing the camera proved that. But for how long? How long can Maya keep pushing the boundaries with Rajiv and get away with it.

Now I say early celebration or first win because somewhere this may be his first win indirectly as well. By sending Rudra after MJ on Rajiv's "beating", Maya is signalling that someone is behind Rajiv because MJ was convinced that Rajiv wouldn't say anything. Not only that, but MJ has many pawns. He used Ankit and uncovered Maya's voice - a voice he recognized immediately. And even though Ankit said it was Ananya, MJ looked unconvinced.

Waise it could also be an early celebration. Because of all this, Rishi saw a new side to his dad. Funny thing is that he didn't even question anything. Anyone else in his place would have had a million questions. He just stood there, listening and accepting everything that was being said as if he had been a part of it since the beginning.

There were a few symbolism here and there..

Mj telling rishi that he needs to do something that ppl call MJ his father.. that was kind of over shadowing that he wants rishi to be like him and it might even come true in course of time.. 

Maya asking Rudra..  what else did he make MJ do was also kind of I felt that MayRa past is connected.. 

Rishi siding his dad and Maya expressions there was something else.. she knows rishi wont go against MJ..

Ananya cuts off Rudra and Maya.. this was important.. for Maya Rudra is his weapon and she cannot cut that off for her.. 

The pic burning if u see Rudra was on the end of the pic..he might not end up burning but rest will..

Lastly maya asking for trust.. she knows that only Rudra can give that once he is cut from MJ family.. 

The whole fiasco will render even rishi going against Rudra decision of going against MJ.. Ananya wont support this either.. Rudra will be left alone after his fight tired and alone. That's where Maya will keep filling in.. Maya will make Rudra go against everyone in coming time.. and Rudra unknowingly will do it.. not only for Maya but his own self is in question here because MJ took over his company now.. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Now I don't find anything to analyse in the episodes 

I just enjoy it 

Agreed with you that because of Ananya Maya's identity remained secret specially infront of Rudra 

MJ already knew some Maya Jaisingh is Rudra's writer 

But am still confused with this one point ..when MJ read that fake news on newspaper ...maya Jaisingh was clearly written on the paper 

Naam se ghanti nhi Baji aaj awaj se baj gyi 

Today the Mahabharat started in the Roy household 

Rajeev become the Sanjay 

And Maya dhritrashtra

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Wonderful post πŸ‘ I agree with all your points.

I think right now, the earlier symbolism are playing into action one by one. Today's looked like leaning more on the drama side. The only one I spotted was how during the initial confrontation Rudra had directly covered Maya from Ankit's line of sight. And between them Ananya and Rishi stood like barriers while Rajeev was sitting injured on the sofa. It looked like a chessboard where the queen is protected by the knight and two other pieces from MJ's pawn while Maya's one piece is out of the board.

MJ did not realize Rajiv is the face because Rajiv claimed to have no partner. I must say Rajiv is a very loyal friend to Maya, as least till now. He is risking his life to help Maya in he revenge. The revenge must be very important to him also. If he is risking his life he must have nothing to lose. But he needs Maya's support to be fearless in front of MJ, that's why he was fearless at the party but not yesterday. Today he was seeing Raudra roop of Maya after he faltered in the original plan. The next backup plan would also be exciting I hope.

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jan 2nd, 2020 Analysis

I don't think Ananya came between MJ and Maya, rather she came between Rudra and Maya. Rishi was about to tell MJ about his girlfriend, when Maya called at the correct time. Rudra had already stopped Rishi using the call as an excuse and stepped away. He was about to take the call when Ananya walked up to him to disconnect the call. Therefore, Ananya was not the reason Maya remained a secret. Rudra did not want Rishi to tell MJ about his girlfriend due to the past circumstance. Also, I got to thinking when another user (libran90) pointed it  that Ananya is already wary about Maya. Even after party, Ananya had already found out everything about Rajeev before Rudra had even asked her to. This along with recent events makes me believe that Ananya will try to bring Rudra away from Maya because she doesn't know Maya and her relations with Roys are stronger. She will always look to bring Rudra away from Maya and more towards Roys. She will not only do this because she likes Rudra, but because she considers Roys her family and has not seen MJ's evil side.  

I agree with this as we have no idea how much Rajeev is invested in this reventge. We need to learn more about his character in order to positively state if he will be with Maya despite all circumstances or what his boundaries are. 

I hope Maya and MJ come face to face soon because they will light the screen on fire. Also the reaction that MJ had shown after finding out Rajeev was the investor and today's reaction to Maya was so different. Up to now, MJ has always been composed, calm, shrewd and careful. After hearing Maya's voice today, it was the first time that MJ has lost his composure and calmness. He was so shocked that  he lost his composure and calm persona by just hearing her voice. For the first time, MJ was truly shocked which showed on his face and led him to leave his chair. This is significant because he did not show this kind of reaction even during the party when Antara humiliated him, finding out Rajeev was the investor or when Rudra humiliated him. Maya was significant to him in someway for him to react in such a way.  

Yeah, its weird how Rishi didn't question who was Rajeev or why Maya was acting in this way for Rajeev. 

Thanks for analysis. I look forward to your posts every day as it gives me a new perspective of the story and encourages me to think more about the significance of each scene.

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Now I don't find anything to analyse in the episodes 

I just enjoy it 

Agreed with you that because of Ananya Maya's identity remained secret specially infront of Rudra 

MJ already knew some Maya Jaisingh is Rudra's writer 

But am still confused with this one point ..when MJ read that fake news on newspaper ...maya Jaisingh was clearly written on the paper 

Naam se ghanti nhi Baji aaj awaj se baj gyi 

Today the Mahabharat started in the Roy household 

Rajeev become the Sanjay 

And Maya dhritrashtra

For your confusion I think Maya may be her real name, but not Jaisingh. Originally, it appeared as if her whole name was fake, but given that her father called her by that name as well, Maya is her real name.

MJ recognized the name Maya, but it's a common name. He probably didn't associate it with the Maya he knows. Like when he rubbed his finger over her name on the book briefly, it was like he was associating that name with a memory, but not recognizing the person behind it.

Voice, on the other hand, is memory-triggering. You can hear a voice and it'll trigger memories of someone in you. That's what happened with MJ. He heard the voice and seemed to recognize it. It triggered memories. But he hasn't put that together with the name Maya yet because they were both given to him at different times.

Armu4eva thumbnail

There is actually some decent amount of symbolism. 

The Arjun-Krishna aspect is still going on. Maya was very clear that Rudra is her weapon to destroy the evil, MJ. She said the right things and got the exact reaction she expected from him. The aspect of trust was not an issue at all coz Maya doesn't trust Rudra else she wouldn't have made him sign a NDA or lock up her mom to cut off access to Rudra. She smartly avoided having to meet MJ and yet got her desired result through Rudra. 

Rudra is acting as both the shield and the sword of his Queen. She chose to hide behind him yesterday and today unknowingly, he again covered her from Ankit and therefore MJ. As a sword Rudra punctured the veil of MJ, the so called loving father. Him clarifying that Rudra has challenged MJ and not his father was substantial. 

The chess thing as Tia mentioned is also relevant. Rudra is the knight in this game and will fight to death to protect her. MJ is king and the king barely makes a move himself till every last pawn is sacrificed unless the opposite side check-mates him and thereby it is the king who determines the fate of the game. Much like MJ will, here too. 

Plenty of foreshadows also which namu has already mentioned. 

I am a little sad about the Gita references not being shown anymore thoπŸ˜’

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 3rd Analysis

Sorry guys have a small injury on right arm (will take about a week or so to heal so this is how it'll be for next bit) so can't do much typing right now (it took me like 30 minutes to type this out with one hand). All I can is dhamaka episode - I have so much to say but I can't - I'll be here for a few hours typing out my thoughts.

Maya may have conceded a small victory to MJ, but like I said yesterday, MJ celebrated too early. Rudra proved to be his failure. It goes to show that as long as Rudra knows about MJ and MJ wants to keep that hidden, Rudra will be able to win again and again. Whatever Rudra knows, MJ does not want to get out because it'll ruin his image.

Point 2 - Maya will stand by Rudra even when no one else will. I think this speaks for itself. Ananya and Rishi refused to stand with Rudra and yet Maya was there at all times. And she has the ability to calm him down and give him new ideas to change track midway.

All in all, I'm liking it!

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jan 3rd Analysis

Sorry guys have a small injury on right arm (will take about a week or so to heal so this is how it'll be for next bit) so can't do much typing right now (it took me like 30 minutes to type this out with one hand). All I can is dhamaka episode - I have so much to say but I can't - I'll be here for a few hours typing out my thoughts.

Maya may have conceded a small victory to MJ, but like I said yesterday, MJ celebrated too early. Rudra proved to be his failure. It goes to show that as long as Rudra knows about MJ and MJ wants to keep that hidden, Rudra will be able to win again and again. Whatever Rudra knows, MJ does not want to get out because it'll ruin his image.

Point 2 - Maya will stand by Rudra even when no one else will. I think this speaks for itself. Ananya and Rishi refused to stand with Rudra and yet Maya was there at all times. And she has the ability to calm him down and give him new ideas to change track midway.

All in all, I'm liking it!

Hey Mini!

I hope you get well soon :(

Please don't strain your injury!

I loved the past two episodes so much. There's finally stuff happening that all of us have been waiting for! I cannot wait until MJ and Maya come face to face.