Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting thread πŸ˜Š loved reading the comments here. From yesterday's episode it is now clear that the one who Maya loved betrayed her. Of course that was implied from the beginning but then a couple of days ago we saw how Maya was familiar with the entire Roy household including the people who worked for MJ. So there I got confused thinking maybe MJ killed Maya's lover and later tried to kill her. But now I feel it was MJ Maya loved. Then in this case how can Maya's revenge be entirely justified? She made the first wrong move by falling for a married man, no matter what he might have told Maya. This also explains y Maya's dad and Manas are not with Maya anymore. Maybe they disapproved of Maya having an affair with a married man and left her coz they were disappointed with her? No matter what her reasons are, she is wrong to play with Rudra and Rishi's feelings, especially the latter given he is smitten by her. Rishi might be an arrogant brat who loves to live off his dad's money, likes to flirt with girls etc. But this gives Maya no excuse to toy with Rishi's feelings. He must have been a little boy when that incident happened with her. He is in no way related to Maya. So y target him? Even in today's episode she assaults Rajeev just coz he did something that might work against her. What was he supposed to do when he was being attacked by MJ? I wish Maya wouldn't target innocent people to avenge what happened with her a decade ago.

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 1st, 2020 - Light on Symbolism

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone!

Secondly, a good episode, though kind of light on the symbolism in my opinion.

Rajiv's kidnapping - With Rajiv's kidnapping, I expected him to say something, but today he proved that being with Maya is not just for his benefit. He truly cares about her and wants her to succeed even if it hurts him. Despite being scared of MJ, he turned off his phone so that Maya's calls wouldn't be seen or heard by MJ. He yelled, but her name never came to his mouth. I don't know what he told MJ and, honestly, at this time I don't care because one thing is certain - he didn't say anything about Maya to MJ. Because even when he told Maya what happened, he said sorry about having to sign something, not about naming her. Truly, Maya would be nowhere without the 3 Rs. Each is protecting her in their own way. They are the pawns, the elephants, the knights to the queen. But it was nice to see that Maya cares about Rajiv as well. Both when she was phoning him and then when she saw his condition, the concern was etched on her face. I feel like hitting that bottle over his head was also part of the plan. But I wonder what. This show is not as predictable as one would think.

Iss baar agar Rudra aur MJ ke beech kuch hogaya naa toh woh aakhri baar hoga - So true Antara, so true. She knows both are strong-headed individuals and if they both ever face-off again, then it'll be the one and last time. Either one will finish the other, the two will join hands, or both will die. But it'll be the ultimate battle.

Maya's explanation to Rishi - It was set-up perfectly to make Rishi feel like the hero once again. And a reminder that he needs to keep his mouth shut. Of course, she also told him the truth - my revenge would be incomplete. But Rishi, being Rishi, only saw the part that was important to him - he's a hero. Maya may not have planned for Rishi to show up at Ruan Publications, but she had the idea in the back of her head. And though she had needed Rajiv initially to assist, his not being there forced her to change the game a bit. It goes to show that without Rajiv her game is incomplete, but even when Rajiv isn't there, she will find a way to complete her plans.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

For me todays episode was something else and a kind of a continuity of events from yesterday..

Firstly MayRa story played yesterday and today spoke volumes.. first Rudra asked her what happened in the past.. he meant the character but it was actually her only.. she told her story in a gist and for Rudra he unconsciously believes that it is her only.. he does ask her if her prince charming comes back again in her life.. he subconsciously wants to tend to her wounds with his love but when she questioned him back directly if he can love again.. he came back to saying not me the character.. they want to discuss this through the character only.. Rudra has started living the story of Maya already..

Finally maya after trying to push Rudra attraction, ended up falling over him and printing their hands together.. their hands again was the left of Maya and right of Rudra.. just the hands we put wedding rings in.. they will fall in love and probably marry as well  

When Rishi came, Rudra stood between them and did not allow his hand to her even.. here for me rishi is MJ and Rudra will eventually stand between them and wont let MJ to get to her.. but today Rudra hit the glass wall while trying to reach Maya.. his blind love will hit the road block, which is the truth of Maya.. Today Rishi was that truth of Maya.. 

It's to see how Rudra will handle the truth of Maya.. if it goes back to yesterday episode where she gave the gist , he will become the prince charming she desired..

Rishi today..  Maya made him believe that everything is in his control only.. Rishi wanted that control and he got influenced easily.. but I believe that Rishi will either be destroyed completely in this game or he will become another MJ and destroy Maya.. 

Rajiv did not speak about Maya for sure.. he probably signed to take away the investor thing from Ruan.. and doing that the problem is that Ruan know that the investor is Maya and this wont do any harm to them.. so MJ is bound to know that Ruan hasn't got affected.. Rajeev wouldn't give his life for Maya or fight MJ.. he is weak that way.. he could only help where it comes to getting information

Now Maya needs to fast track her plan with Rudra and get him on her side as soon as possible 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Happy New Year to you too.

Truly, Maya is nothing without 3 R. She doesn't have a plan without them. She's sharpening both brothers to use against MJ just like Iliyasi, war against your own! Just saw WAR today & now you're taking about pawn, elephants so, it's going around my mindπŸ˜†

Maya said it right, Rishi umar mai chota hone ke naate woh Maya ki jhooti kahani man gayi. But he didn't think that he met a damsel in distress girl at the very first then how she can be so strong in fencing. His character was smart only for few hours.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Happy New Year Shreya πŸ€— May all your dreams and wishes come true this new year!

I have a lot to write, but I also have to update the dialogues thread.. So I'll be back again to write my reply. See ya! 😳

Hi Shreya, Happy New Year once again πŸ€—

Wonderful posts πŸ‘ Both of them. Actually I intended to reply sooner, but I ended up updating dialogues for about 5-6 episodes altogether. 2 are still left. πŸ˜† (New Year pe off tha πŸ˜†I dunno if I am allowed give the link here, but.. Do have a look in that thread, if you are interested)  But I decided to write here first, because I was too excited to share what I thought.

First of all, I don't know why I have a feeling that the original story is being bent a little to suit the TRPs. I have no problems with that, if it is also a good story and doesn't mess anyone's character graph. Now why would I feel so? Because "happy ending" came sooner than I thought. Then again I may be wrong also... Maya Jaisingh is a writer. Naive Maya used to believe in fairy tales and romance novels, and they were all proved farce with time and people (her prince charming). Now the new Maya is driven by revenge. 8 long years of careful planning has got her where she is. She is writing a story of revenge now, to extract the price of all her sufferings. Is all this bade aukat aur chote sapne?

Because one step MJ, trapping Rajeev and one step of fate, Rishi seeing MayRa together, and her plan begins to crumble under the weight of reality. I am glad to see that she has the capacity to change gears of her plans when faced with a real life challenge. I don't want her to give up so soon, because in her own words: jinke kadam dagmagate hai unki to koi manzil hi nahi hoti hai.

Both Rishi and Rudra are drawn by elusive nature of Maya, but Rishi wants to possess her, Rudra wants to read its story. Maya approached Rishi from behind, he doesn't know her real face, and Rudra from front, he has seen glimpses of her reality. It would be interesting to see how Maya spins her new Mayajaal with a new path in mind. Will she stop approaching and let them approach?

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

For me todays episode was something else and a kind of a continuity of events from yesterday..

Firstly MayRa story played yesterday and today spoke volumes.. first Rudra asked her what happened in the past.. he meant the character but it was actually her only.. she told her story in a gist and for Rudra he unconsciously believes that it is her only.. he does ask her if her prince charming comes back again in her life.. he subconsciously wants to tend to her wounds with his love but when she questioned him back directly if he can love again.. he came back to saying not me the character.. they want to discuss this through the character only.. Rudra has started living the story of Maya already..

Finally maya after trying to push Rudra attraction, ended up falling over him and printing their hands together.. their hands again was the left of Maya and right of Rudra.. just the hands we put wedding rings in.. they will fall in love and probably marry as well  

When Rishi came, Rudra stood between them and did not allow his hand to her even.. here for me rishi is MJ and Rudra will eventually stand between them and wont let MJ to get to her.. but today Rudra hit the glass wall while trying to reach Maya.. his blind love will hit the road block, which is the truth of Maya.. Today Rishi was that truth of Maya.. 

It's to see how Rudra will handle the truth of Maya.. if it goes back to yesterday episode where she gave the gist , he will become the prince charming she desired..

Rishi today..  Maya made him believe that everything is in his control only.. Rishi wanted that control and he got influenced easily.. but I believe that Rishi will either be destroyed completely in this game or he will become another MJ and destroy Maya.. 

Rajiv did not speak about Maya for sure.. he probably signed to take away the investor thing from Ruan.. and doing that the problem is that Ruan know that the investor is Maya and this wont do any harm to them.. so MJ is bound to know that Ruan hasn't got affected.. Rajeev wouldn't give his life for Maya or fight MJ.. he is weak that way.. he could only help where it comes to getting information

Now Maya needs to fast track her plan with Rudra and get him on her side as soon as possible 

OMG you put it so succinctly and so well. It is quite true. Yesterday and today came together to put together Maya and Rudra's story. And it'll be steps from both sides.

Note that even with the glass wall, Rudra didn't back down. He stepped away because Rishi joined him, but his eyes and attention were still on Maya. That goes to show that despite the road block, he won't be far from Maya. Despite the truth of Rishi, he will not just go away. He will wait, for a signal from Maya. It remains to be seen whether Maya will give him that signal or not.

The bottle that Maya hit on Rajiv's head might just be a test to see to what extent Rajiv will go to for Maya. But yes, I agree with you. I don't think Rajiv will give his life for Maya, though he may keep protecting her until his life is actually in danger.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Hi Shreya, Happy New Year once again πŸ€—

Wonderful posts πŸ‘ Both of them. Actually I intended to reply sooner, but I ended up updating dialogues for about 5-6 episodes altogether. 2 are still left. πŸ˜† (New Year pe off tha πŸ˜†I dunno if I am allowed give the link here, but.. Do have a look in that thread, if you are interested)  But I decided to write here first, because I was too excited to share what I thought.

First of all, I don't know why I have a feeling that the original story is being bent a little to suit the TRPs. I have no problems with that, if it is also a good story and doesn't mess anyone's character graph. Now why would I feel so? Because "happy ending" came sooner than I thought. Then again I may be wrong also... Maya Jaisingh is a writer. Naive Maya used to believe in fairy tales and romance novels, and they were all proved farce with time and people (her prince charming). Now the new Maya is driven by revenge. 8 long years of careful planning has got her where she is. She is writing a story of revenge now, to extract the price of all her sufferings. Is all this bade aukat aur chote sapne?

Because one step MJ, trapping Rajeev and one step of fate, Rishi seeing MayRa together, and her plan begins to crumble under the weight of reality. I am glad to see that she has the capacity to change gears of her plans when faced with a real life challenge. I don't want her to give up so soon, because in her own words: jinke kadam dagmagate hai unki to koi manzil hi nahi hoti hai.

Both Rishi and Rudra are drawn by elusive nature of Maya, but Rishi wants to possess her, Rudra wants to read its story. Maya approached Rishi from behind, he doesn't know her real face, and Rudra from front, he has seen glimpses of her reality. It would be interesting to see how Maya spins her new Mayajaal with a new path in mind. Will she stop approaching and let them approach?

You know I noticed that some stuff has changed as well, but I don't know if it is for TRPs. It seems too early for Sony to stick their leg in and try to bring changes in the story so soon. It might be a calculated move by CVs. It could also be that we're finally seeing the real work. The first week or so the CVs probably had weeks or months to prepare and shoot. They are also what will hook people in. As the episode bank dries out, the CVs will need to move faster and in the process the story will go through changes.

Like Antara pointed out, the Geeta shloks, the aerial yoga, Maya's writing was all taken away. Rishi suddenly had a hride parivatan. They have other such moments as well.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy New year Shreya πŸ€—

Nice episode and it was good to see Maya having the ability to face unexpected events and mould them in her favour. But despite all this I still don't see why she isn't prepared to deal with her biggest fear MJ πŸ˜•did she not expect to face him ever in her plan? This doesn't make sense....

I loved your post and agree with the points mentioned about ydays episode. Just wanted to mention about Antara Diya scene. The moment Antara says everything will be fine and she loves him.... the change in expressions are clearly seen on Diyas face and she says hope everything is fine between Rudra and MJ. I feel somehow she is involved in whatever happened in the past between the two. Antara doesn't know but she knows that and she might be actually trying to maintain the rift between the father and son. She seems to have her own agenda for which she manipulates all the family members. Maybe she is behind Antara being a drug addict. She has a deeper connection with Roys than what is shown so far. 

One more scene I would mention when Rudra was moving towards Maya in her cabin and he hit the glass wall probably suggests that when he falls in love with her nothing and no-one else would be visible to him except Maya 

This was probably what I wanted to add from my side.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

You know I noticed that some stuff has changed as well, but I don't know if it is for TRPs. It seems too early for Sony to stick their leg in and try to bring changes in the story so soon. It might be a calculated move by CVs. It could also be that we're finally seeing the real work. The first week or so the CVs probably had weeks or months to prepare and shoot. They are also what will hook people in. As the episode bank dries out, the CVs will need to move faster and in the process the story will go through changes.

Like Antara pointed out, the Geeta shloks, the aerial yoga, Maya's writing was all taken away. Rishi suddenly had a hride parivatan. They have other such moments as well.

You also did. Then I'm not imagining, something actually changed. Viewers can never be sure of what that is... I think they are giving Maya (illusion and person) a human touch, who might desire to write other's destinies with her revenge but would fail nevertheless. Unlike a human with Godly qualities. But I miss seeing her do aerial yoga or write in her balcony. πŸ˜’ At least the implication is there, she is submitting chapters, carrying Geeta in her purse.

I had thought earlier that Rishi would go the Duryodhan way and then return back to being Rudra's brother. He still can if he feels Maya left him for his brother, MaHi might break-up based on yesterday's events. Rishi still wants to "possess" Maya, otherwise he wouldn't feel so angry when he was slapped for trying to kiss her. But his idea of true love is that two people stick together in spite of millions of problems between them, thanks to his parents. So he is just sticking around to prove his love is true. If his love was really true, he did not have to think about sticking around, he would have automatically known by feeling if his heart lied where Maya was (like Rudra does).

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Happy New year Shreya πŸ€—

Nice episode and it was good to see Maya having the ability to face unexpected events and mould them in her favour. But despite all this I still don't see why she isn't prepared to deal with her biggest fear MJ πŸ˜•did she not expect to face him ever in her plan? This doesn't make sense....

I loved your post and agree with the points mentioned about ydays episode. Just wanted to mention about Antara Diya scene. The moment Antara says everything will be fine and she loves him.... the change in expressions are clearly seen on Diyas face and she says hope everything is fine between Rudra and MJ. I feel somehow she is involved in whatever happened in the past between the two. Antara doesn't know but she knows that and she might be actually trying to maintain the rift between the father and son. She seems to have her own agenda for which she manipulates all the family members. Maybe she is behind Antara being a drug addict. She has a deeper connection with Roys than what is shown so far. 

One more scene I would mention when Rudra was moving towards Maya in her cabin and he hit the glass wall probably suggests that when he falls in love with her nothing and no-one else would be visible to him except Maya 

This was probably what I wanted to add from my side.

I feel like Maya wasn't ready to meet MJ that early on. Her reaction in the party was more subdued and she managed to control herself until she actually brushed up against him. At that time I found it a bit unbelievable, but now I think it's because Maya planned for the party, not MJ visiting Ruan Publications while she was there. It's the same with Rishi. Now that she has to rope Rishi in and keep him tied down, she has to control herself from flinching every time he touches her.

Diya is definitely the only character that hasn't been well-etched yet. She's being kept in the shadows and on purpose. I agree with you. She has a deeper connection than has been shown and I have a feeling that when we get that deeper connection, we'll also get Maya's backstory.