Indian Idol 11

Sunny Hindustani

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Dont take me wrong here. He sings really well. He is like a shadow of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. But he needs to explore other genres too. Every time they have special episodes on musicians and every contestants sing their songs but they always make him sing Nusratji’s songs. We have already seen how awesome he is in that genre but can he sing other singer’s songs as well?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

I agree. He needs to sing other genres and singers song too. In Maa special he sang something different for the first time and I think he did well.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sunny may sing ok.  He shouts & screams. I’m not sure why judges go goo goo Gaa gaa over this type of singing. I’m afraid these kids who just screams in the name of singing will hurt their vocal chords someday 😳🙄😕

I love salman Ali’s singing  too but this applies to him also. No offense meant to their fans 🙏

Edited by Dabulls23 - 4 years ago
..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Exasperating :  Sunny is most versatile singer and has sung many many different singers songs. By saying that he did not sing other singers songs """""" is insult of other those singers whose song sunny sang. Are they not singers e.g. kumar sanu ji, lata ji, kishore kumar ji, sukhvinder ji, Alka Yagnik ji,  Sunny is original singer for Rom Rom Song.

Jagjeet singh ji sang only ghazal but he was most respected legend. Sunny ji legend. Bollywood needs him and has given five songs to sing. It never happened in the history so far that a singer in between competition, recorded song and got many opportunities. he had 36 million votes so far and those people want to listen songs of sunny.

Edited by ..ashu - 4 years ago
..ashu thumbnail

main versha key time par member banaa thaa. isiliye yahan nahi aataa ki log jhoothey comments krtey hain ya bina sochey smajhey ya fir sochnaa jaruri nahi smjhtey.

..ashu thumbnail

wahan stage par guest judges , sunny  sey nfak ji sunkar pasard hotey hain aur request kartey hain ki nfak ji sunaye. In beginning judges wanted to listen nfak ji. nafak ji ney bollywood key liye gaaney diye hain.  Hum sabney jo likh kar bheja wo hee sunny sey judges ney sunny ko gaaney ko kahaa. Sunny apni marji sey toh saans bhee nahi le sktaa. rehearsal sey fursat nahi milti. yahaan log aisaa lagtaa hai ki sunny ko khaa hee jayenge. Ye nahi gaayaa wo hee nahi gaaya.

..ashu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ..ashu

@ Exasperating :           you are utterly wrong.

Nfakji-ki-fan thumbnail

@Exasperating: 1. you gave false statement

2. you want something from singer who can not hear you.

3. Fans of legend singers e.g. Kumar sonu ji, kishore kumar ji, sukhwinder ji, lata ji....are frustrated from your comments.

4. as state above at  s.n. 2, we also want that you are not fit to write anything on social media, it is not my contemplation, but it is just reply of your temperament, what you want is not possible but still you did lie.

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Exasperating

Dont take me wrong here. He sings really well. He is like a shadow of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. But he needs to explore other genres too. Every time they have special episodes on musicians and every contestants sing their songs but they always make him sing Nusratji’s songs. We have already seen how awesome he is in that genre but can he sing other singer’s songs as well?? 

I completely agree with you. Even Jannabi.. she also singing similar types .. I don’t find them as versatile singers. They both are very good but in certain types.

I like Rohit , Ridham and Shehzan, they always try diff types of songs. 

..ashu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nfakji-ki-fan

@Exasperating: 1. you gave false statement

2. you want something from singer who can not hear you.

3. Fans of legend singers e.g. Kumar sonu ji, kishore kumar ji, sukhwinder ji, lata ji....are frustrated from your comments.

4. as state above at  s.n. 2, we also want that you are not fit to write anything on social media, it is not my contemplation, but it is just reply of your temperament, what you want is not possible but still you did lie.

No body is singing outside of their comfort zone:

Only sunny hindustani sang all different kind of songs

tu kitni achhi hai ( Lata ji), jaane jigar jaane man(kumar sanu), mere naina sawan bhadon (kishore ji), apney toh apney hote hain( movie of dharmendra ji), der na ho jaye, (alka ji), kachchey dhaage song(sukhwinder ji)

Ridham rohit aur any other singer never came out of their comfort zone.  Yes they sang different songs but of their style , same style from beginning to end. Rohit did mistake in one song. He should go out. There was no feel in songs of ridham, thechnically ok.  False statement has been given by Exasperating and friends of this ID supported falsely.