VM - Tune Zindagi Mein Aake (Male Version) - 26th Nov 2019

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear ones,πŸ€—

So this VM was uploaded on YT a few days back. The song is the male version of Tune Zindagi Mein Aake from the movie Humraaz. Dedicated to Gayu (Goraiya Sachin) from Youtube. This was requested by her so I made it as her request cum birthday gift.

I think the song is tailor-made for Arnav. I could only hear Possessive Singh Raizada throughout the song.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So here it is, enjoy... Please do comment and like if you loved it.😊

Special thank you to redpetals123 and Sarun786 for already commenting on YT. I have seen your comments and will soon reply dears.πŸ€—πŸ€—

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7t6S0JZe3k&t=105s

Edited by labi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

amazing job Labi dear totally loved it 

Edited by bubulswt - 4 years ago

Beautiful VM Labi!  You have compiled all the hand holding scenes.  Love oozing through the eyes as well as the entwined hands.  Lovely!  Can never get tired of watching them.

Heard it will be telecast again from 7th of December on Star Utsav.  I don't have star utsav.  Who ever have access to Star Utsav, enjoy!

Cheers......

sanoniti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

fabulous vm. perfect song for arnav pov.and yes khushi has changed his life and the last line was epic "khushi tumne mujhe bilkul badal di". totally enjoyed it labi dear.

zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–.

Lovely to.

Tfpm.

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubulswt

amazing job Labi dear totally loved it 

Thank you so much, BubulπŸ€—

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Beautiful VM Labi!  You have compiled all the hand holding scenes.  Love oozing through the eyes as well as the entwined hands.  Lovely!  Can never get tired of watching them.

Heard it will be telecast again from 7th of December on Star Utsav.  I don't have star utsav.  Who ever have access to Star Utsav, enjoy!

Cheers......

Thank you, Raji for your sweet commentπŸ€—. Not all handholds, still there are so many left. Also compiled few hug scenes too.

No dear...it is telecasting from 9th Dec ie, today. Every day at 7 pm. Probably will end on 3oth June. I think they are re-airing Star Utsav Version and not rewind one that aired on Star Plus this year.

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanoniti

fabulous vm. perfect song for arnav pov.and yes khushi has changed his life and the last line was epic "khushi tumne mujhe bilkul badal di". totally enjoyed it labi dear.

How lovely...thank you for understanding the whole essence of the VM and that epic line suits this song to the T. Hai na? Thank you so much dear SanoπŸ€—

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: zebali

It's πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–.

Lovely to.

Tfpm.

Thank you so much ZebaliπŸ€—

labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl