Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing story...you  have described every emotion so beautifully..plz pm me 

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter Five

Two months ago, Rajkot Airport :

Abir ran to the airport as if his life depended on it. And it did. Mishti was going away forever. His Angry Chorni. The love of his life. The light of his existence. The reason for his happiness. All of it. Gone. Forever.

How would he live without her? Without seeing her beautiful face, listening to her gorgeous voice, without her amazing mind and heart? How would he be himself without her around? The answer was simple. He wouldn't. He couldn't. Abir Rajvansh couldn't survive in a world where Mishti Aggarwal wasn't the single most important part of his life, where she wasn't always around him. He needed her like he needed air.

Despite all his stupid reassurances to himself that he'd learn to live without her, with just her memories as his solace, he was lying. He couldn't live with just her memories. He wanted to live with her. He always would.

He'd always said he wasn't strong like her. It was true. He couldn't. With time, he knew she'd move on, pick herself back up. Some years down the line, he would just be a bittersweet memory in her life. She'd have moved on from him, his love, the pain he'd caused her. But he wouldn't. He wouldn't ever be able to live without her. He'd never be able to move on. He needed her. He wasn't strong enough. He never would be.

It had only been a day since they'd been apart and he'd already died a million deaths in this time. How would he survive an entire lifetime? He couldn't. He wouldn't. He didn't want to.

As Abir searched for her at the airport, he resolved to tell her the truth. He wouldn't let her believe he didn't love her. He couldn't. It had been a weak moment when he'd done that, when he'd played on her deepest insecurities to get her to let him go. He loathed himself for it. And he'd do anything to take it back, to make her realize he didn't mean any of that, that she was more his apni than anyone else in the world, even himself. He'd tell her that when he looked her in the eye and told her that he didn't love her, it was the most blasphemous lie that had ever left his lips. He'd tell her he loved her a million times to erase that one lie.

And then, he found her. Standing just a couple feet away, her back turned to him. And he felt like he could finally breathe again, for she was here and now, everything would be right in his world again. He'd never let her go. Ever. He'd apologize. He'd make things right again. He'd tell her the truth.

"Mishti!" He called out, his heart in his throat. She turned, her face red with tears. It broke his heart to see her that way, and made him loathe himself even more knowing he was the reason behind her despair.

"Tum… Tum yahaan kyu aaye ho?" She asked. "Aur bhi kuch kehna bach gaya hai kya?"

He walked to her and got on his knees, his head bowed in apology. "I'm sorry, Mishti. For everything."

"Abir… Please. You don't have to apologize for not loving me. Kisise zabardasti pyaar nahi karwa sakte," she told him. "Stop feeling guilty. Yes, I'm hurt, but I'll bounce back in some time, just like I always do."

It pained her physically to say it out loud. To lie to him like that. She wouldn't move on. Ever. She'd never forget this, she knew that. She'd never forget how he discarded her like yesterday's trash, how he insulted and humiliated her in front of both their families, how he questioned her. She'd never forget any of it. But, he was entitled to his opinion and she didn't want him to apologize for realizing he didn't love her. That wasn't in his control. Loving someone or not is never in your control. Love just happens. And it didn't happen for Abir. That wasn't his fault.

It had been too good to be true anyway, she knew that now. For a moment there, she'd forgotten how life had always been for her. How, she didn't really deserve love. Her parents, her family, they'd already taught her that lesson long ago. Abir had made her forget that. With him, she'd started thinking that maybe she did deserve love. But of course, she'd only been kidding herself. Badi Maa might weave a million stories to make her smile, but the truth was that there was no fairytale for Mishti Aggarwal, and no Prince Charming would ever come on a white horse and fill her black and white life with colour. She just wasn't meant for that. And the sooner she accepted that, the better it would be for her.

"You… Tum… Tumhe sach mein lagta hai main tumse pyaar nahi karta?" Abir asked, flabbergasted. She believed that? He could see it in her eyes, she truly did.

"Abir, you looked me in the eye and told me you didn't. Of course I believe it. I always believe everything you tell me," Mishti replied.

Of course, Abir realized. It was his own fault. He'd just done too good a job the day before. He'd actually made her believe he didn't love her. She hadn't believed him earlier, she'd come to talk to him, to ask him what made him say all that to her at his house that day, because she hadn't believed him then. Which is why, he'd been so extremely stern and unfeeling and cold to her at the lakeside. And he'd done such a splendid job, she'd finally believed him.

"I'm… I'm sorry," Abir told her. "Main… Woh sab… I'm really, really, really sorry."

"Abir, please. It's okay. In fact, mujhe tumhe thank you kehna chahiye. Kamse kam tumhe shadi se pehle hi yeh sab realize ho gaya. Agar shadi ke baad hua hota toh… Main aur tum… Main aur tum bhi Kuhu aur Kunal ki situation mein hote. Yeh sab abhi hi clear ho gaya. Achcha haina," she told him.

Her using main aur tum instead of hum like Abir had grown accustomed to when speaking of the two of them broke his heart. They'd truly been a hum. One unit. Together. And, he'd destroyed that all on his own.

"Nahi. Kuch… Kuch achcha nahi hai, Mishti. Please… Main… Mujhe tumse bohot important baat karni hai," he told her.

"Ab baat karne ke liye bacha kya hai?" She asked him. "Sab kuch toh tum pehle hi keh chuke ho."

"Nahi… Maine… Maine ab tak kuch nahi kaha hai. I just… Woh sab… I… I'm sorry, Mishti. Woh sab…" Abir fumbled, unable to form the proper words.

"Ab kya, Abir? I get it. Tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte. But main toh karti hu na. Mujhme… Mujhme itni taakat nahi hai ki main tumhe kuch aur bolte sunoon. Please, jo sab ho gaya… Uske baad… I don't think… Ab humaare beech kuch kehne ke liye bacha hai," she told him. Did this man not understand? If she had to listen to him say anything untoward about her love for him once again, she'd break.

"Angry Chorni, please!" He begged. "Tum… Bas… Please. Ek baar… Ek baar meri baat sunn lo. Phir… Phir jo tum kahogi, jaisa tum kahogi… Sab waise hoga. Bas ek baar. Please?"

Mishti cursed herself for giving in. She really did. But, she loved him, and she couldn't see him like this. If one conversation would bring him peace, she'd give him that. She'd give anything to take that hopelessness and lifelessness out of his face. Anything.

"Fine. 10 minutes," she told him.

"Thank you!" Abir exclaimed. "Thank you so much."

He requested her to join him in a secluded corner and she followed his lead, just like she had the last time he'd been here to stop her from leaving.

Once Abir was satisfied that they had the maximum privacy they could have at an airport, he turned to her and launched into his tale. "I'm… I'm sorry, Mishti. Really I am. I'm just… I'm the worst. Kal… Kal jo hua… Woh kuch nahi hona chahiye tha. Aur lake pe jo hua… Woh toh bilkul nahi. I'm… I'm sorry ki maine tumhe hurt kiya, itna bura bhala sunaya. I'm sorry ki maine tumse itna basa jhooth bola. I'm sorry ki maine humaare pyaar ki insult ki. Actually… I'm sorry for so many things… Agar main saari zindagi bhi tumse sorry bolun toh bhi kaafi nahi hoga. But still, I am sorry.

I'm sorry ki main tumhaare saath itni buri tarah pesh aaya. I'm sorry ki main itna zyada rough tha ki tumhe chot pohonchayi. I physically harmed you, Mishti. I can't believe I did that. Main… Main kabhi khudko iske liye maaf nahi karunga. Aur main tumse maafi maang raha hu because you deserve that, and so much more, but please… Please tum bhi mujhe iss baat ke liye maaf mat karna, kyuki iski koi maafi nahi hai.

I'm sorry ki maine yeh kaha ki main tumse pyaar nahi karta. Tumhaari aankhon mein aankhein daalke maine itna bada jhooth bola. Iss baat ke liye bhi sorry ek bohot chota word hai. Aur… Pata nahi main kis moonh se yeh keh raha hu, but phir bhi, I'm so, so, so sorry. I… I love you, Angry Chorni. I love you."

"What? You love me? Seriously, Abir? Pichle do dinon mein jo hua uske baad tum yeh kehna chaahte ho? Kaise yakeen karun main tumpe?" Mishti questioned.

"Main jaanta hu ki pichle do dinon mein tumne mujhpe bharosa kho diya hai," Abir told her. "I deserve that. Mujhe… Mujhe kuch bhi kehne ya karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha. Magar… Magar sab kuch itna jaldi ho gaya. Main… Main bohot darr gaya tha, Mishti. Aur main… Main kamzor pad gaya. Pal bhar ke liye hi sahi, magar main kamzor pad gaya. Aur maine woh sab kaha, woh sab kiya jo main kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakta tha. Lekin… Main tumhaare bina jeene ke baare mein sochna chaahta hi nahi. Main… Main nahi reh paunga. Abhi toh ek din bhi poora nahi hua aur meri jaan nikal rahi hai. Saari zindagi tumse door kaise rahunga? Main… Main nahi kar sakta. Main karna chahta bhi nahi. I love you, Mishti. I really do," Abir told her.

"Toh phir… Woh sab? Woh kya tha? Tum… Tumne woh sab kyu kiya, Abir?" She asked him.

Abir turned mum at that. How was he supposed to tell her that he'd essentially chosen Nanko over her, after repeatedly telling her he wouldn't.

"Abir… Did Meenakshi Aunty blackmail you?" She asked, straight to the point. She couldn't think of anything else that would warrant such a change in his behaviour overnight. He'd been overjoyed to see her the night before. They'd spent such an amazing time by the lake. But the next morning, he'd broken up with her.

What else could have happened in those few hours? Meenakshi Aunty doing something made the most sense to her. She knew how that felt. How helpless it made you. Meenakshi Rajvansh had a knack to hit you where it hurt the most.

"She did," Abir agreed. "I… She made me chose, Mishti. Between you and Nanko," he whispered, hating himself for it.

"You chose Kunal," she said matter of factly.

"I'm so sorry," he told her once again. "Nanko… He is… He's my… He's my step brother, Mishti. Maa said… She said she'll disown him if I marry you."

"What?!" Mishti shrieked.

"Haan," Abir replied. "Kunal… Woh Parul Masi aur Mehul Kapadia ka beta hai. Mehul Kapadia… He cheated on both mom and masi. Maa ne kaha… Agar maine tumse shadi ki toh woh Kunal ko ghar se nikal dengi, aur sabko bata dengi ki Kunal unka sautela beta hai… Aur yeh bhi ki Parul Masi uski asli maa hai."

"I… Why are you telling me all this now?" She asked. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, Abir?"

"Main… I don't know," Abir told her.

"It's because you don't trust me, Abir. Tumhe… Tumhe mujhpe bharosa hi nahi hai. Isliye toh tumne mujhe sach bataane ke badle yeh sab kiya. Haina?" She asked him.

"Nahi… Mishti… Aisa… Aisa kuch nahi hai! Iss duniya mein main sabse zyada tumpe bharosa karta hu!" He tried to reassure her.

"Nahi, Abir. Agar tum bharosa karte… Toh tumne mujhe yeh sab pehle hi bata diya hota. Tumne woh sab nahi kiya hota jo tumne inn 2 dinon mein kiya hai," she told him.

"Mishti… Tum… Tum aisa kyu keh rahi ho? I… I trust you!! Khudse zyada bharosa hai mujhe tumpe," he said. "Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho?"

"Main… Main wahi soch rahi hu jo tum mujhe sochne pe majboor kar rahe ho, Abir," Mishti told him.

"Mishti… Tum… Tumne bhi toh mujhe nahi bataya ki tumhe; Baba pe shaq hai. Lekin… Lekin maine iska yeh matlab nahi nikala that you don't trust me!" He knew it was wrong to throw that back in her face. He really did. But he was desperate.

"Maine… Maine tumhe batane ki koshish ki thi, Abir… But tumne mujhe bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya. Aur… Jab tak main khud hi sure nahi thi… Toh main tumhe kuch kaise batati?" She questioned. "Tum… Tum yeh compare bhi kaise kar sakte ho?"

"Main… I just… I was trying to protect you!" He told her. "I know… I know main compare nahi kar sakta. Magar main… I don't know, Mishti. Main… Main nahi chaahta tha ki tumhe bhi meri tarah chose karna pade. Aur…. Aur mujhe iss baat ka bhi darr tha agar maine tumhe bataya toh shayad… Shayad tum chahogi ki hum Nanko ko sab bata dein. Aur… I know, okay? I know that Nanko deserves to know. Lekin main… Main usse kaise batau?"

"Abir… Main yeh baat pehle se jaanti thi," Mishti told him. "Jab main… Jab main Rajgarh gayi thi… Mujhe Parul Masi ki behen mili… Aur mujhe yeh sab pata chal gaya tha. Main… Main tumhe sab batana chaahti thi, but main kabhi iss cheez ke liye tumhe force nahi karti. I know ki Kunal ka haq hai ki woh yeh baat jaane, lekin yeh baat usse bataane ka haq humein nahi hai. Woh haq sirf Meenakshi Aunty aur Parul Masi ko hai."

"Main… Main kya karu?" Abir told her. "Main… Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha, Mishti. Main… I love you. Main tumhe nahi chod sakta. Lekin mujhe Nanko ko bhi protect karna hai. Aur main… Main tumhe saari zindagi apna intezaar karne bhi toh nahi keh sakta."

"Kaash… Kaash tumne kaha hota, Abir. Main marrte dum tak tumhaara intezaar karti. Maine tumse kaha tha na… Mujhe tumhaara intezaar karna bhi pasand hai," Mishti told him. "Lekin… Pichle kuch dinon mein jo hua… Main… Main woh sab itna easily nahi bhula sakti, Abir. Tumne jo kaha, jo kiya… Main kuch nahi bhool sakti. Main nahi bhool sakti ki tumne itna bada jhooth bola. I'm sorry, Abir. But main kuch nahi bhool sakti. Shayad… Shayad kuch waqt mein main bhool paun, magar aaj? Aaj mere paas tumhaare liye kuch nahi hai. Na pyaar, na maafi, na understanding. I love you, Abir, magar tumne mujhe bohot hurt kiya hai. Aur yeh sab bhulane mujhe waqt chahiye."

Abir shook his head. "Nahi! Mishti… I'm… I'm sorry! Please!! I'm so, so, so sorry. I love you. Please… Main…. Main jaanta hu yeh sab nahi hona chahiye tha. Maine bohot badi galti ki hai. Aur mujhe iss galti ki sazaa bhi milni chahiye. Lekin please… Itni badi sazaa mat do. Please! Main marr jaunga."

"Abir!" She stopped him sternly. "Stop it! I know… I know yeh bohot difficult time hai. But… Abhi ke liye yehi sahi hai, Abir. Main… Main kuch time ke liye London jaa rahi hu. Shayad… Shayad yeh doori, yeh distance… Yeh humaare liye achcha hoga. Shayad main tumhe maaf kar paungi, shayad tum tab tak yeh decide karlo ki tum iss situation ke baare mein kya karna chaahte ho. This will… This will be good for us."

"Staying away from you can never be good for me!" Abir exclaimed.

"Ab inn baaton ke liye daer (late) ho gayi hai, Abir. Shayad agar tumne yeh sab pehle kaha hota… But iss waqt… I'm sorry. Main… Main tumhe maaf nahi kar sakti. Itni jaldi nahi. Tumne sirf mujhe hi nahi, mere Badi Maa aur Bade Papa ko bhi hurt kiya hai. Tumne meri poori family ko bohot hurt kiya hai. Yeh sab itni asaani se bhulaya nahi jaayega mujhse. I need time. Thoda waqt de sakte ho mujhe? Tumne… Tumne kaha na… Ki tum… Tum mujhse nahi keh sakte the ki main tumhaara imtezaar karu? Lekin… Lekin main pooch rahi hu, Abir. Mera intezaar karoge?" She asked him.

"Zindagi bhar. Aur uske baad bhi," Abir promised.

Mishti smiled brilliantly at that. "Thank you, Abir. I knew tum mujhe samjhoge." He smiled back half heartedly. Yes, he understood where she was coming from, but he hated what was happening. He never should have lied. He should have told her the truth the first time around.

Mishti turned to leave, but he couldn't bear to let her go, and caught hold of her arm. She turned back to look at him and the utterly heartbroken expression on his face prompted her to immediately put her arms around him in a hug, much like that night in Mumbai. They stood there for a while before she pulled away.

"Angry Chorni, I love you," Abir repeated. "I always will."

Mishti smiled at him and walked away, not looking back, hoping in her heart of hearts that she'd be able to forgive Abir for what he'd done, because a life without her Ajeeb Rajvansh was not something she could envision either.

So, hope y'all liked this flashback! I just cannot fathom Abir not breaking down and keeping everything from Mishti for so long. So, yeah.

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was just brilliant 👏. You are a super talented writer, I could see it happening as I read it. Thank you for sharing this beautiful writing with us. Your writing reminds me why reading books is always better than watching movies. 

I wish the storyline on screen was even close to what you have penned but the creatives are not as talented as you. 

Please do write again soon, I'm looking forward to what happened next and the eventual closure for Mishti and Abir in your story. 

nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter... So beautifully written every thing.. Love it.. Continue soon 

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, can we copy paste the airport wala scene in the show.... it was quite emotionally charged. Love your writing. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Chapter Two

If Mishti would've actually stopped to think about it, she'd have found it oddly ironic that the first place she visited after coming home was the lakeside where everything between her and Abir ended. But, she didn't. She just did what her heart told her to, as she'd started to do a lot in these past few weeks, no thanks to Nish. 

Nish. It felt funny calling him that when he had been Nannu all his life, and still was to his family. But, he wasn't the same ole Nannu now. He'd grown up so much during his time away. He was a new person now, and yet, still the same. He was Nish. And Mishti admired Nish a whole lot. He'd helped her so much in these two months away. He'd really been her rock. 

But yet, he'd never be able to be what Abir was to her. The kind of confidence, the support, the understanding that Abir had given her was not something Mishti had been able to find in anyone else. Not even Bade Papa. Which is why it hurt her so much to see him turn his back on her. She hadn't just lost her fiance, the love of her life that day, she'd also lost her best friend and support system. Abir had filled so many gaps and spaces in her life all at once that him leaving had left her in a vacuum. Nish had tried to fill that vacuum by being a good friend and an even better brother, but he wasn't able to, no matter how hard he tried, and no matter how hard she tried. 

Which is exactly why the first thing Mishti did after coming home was to rush to the lakeside. She needed to be close to her Ajeeb Rajvansh. At times she felt mad at herself for wanting to be close to him after everything he'd done, but then, she'd remember the good times they'd had, all the love they'd shared. Those 2 days would never be able to erase the months of happiness and joy and love that that man had brought to her before that. Ever. Yes, she was mad at him, she hated what he did, but yet, she couldn't bring herself to hate him, not completely. She supposed that love did that to people. 

And she loved. She still did. She loved him so much. She'd definitely made her family believe that she'd forgotten all about Abir, that she was moving on in life from his betrayal, but in reality, everything still reminded her of him. She still needed him. She still wanted him. She didn't want to want him anymore, but she did. She couldn't deny it anymore. She'd tried to, so hard in the beginning. She'd tried to hate him, she'd cursed him out, she'd tried to make herself believe that it didn't matter what he did, that she'd grow out of it, that she didn't need him to be a part of her life. 

But, she'd been so wrong. She did need him to be a part of her life. She hadn't been lying when she said he'd taught her how to love herself, or when she'd said that he'd brought colours to her otherwise boring, black and white life. How was she supposed to forget him after he made it so that she had a hard time even imagining a life without him, let alone actually living it? 

Abir Rajvansh had once been the light of her life, and now that he wasn't around, she was stumbling in the darkness that he'd left behind. She knew that if she gave it time, she could somehow manage and learn to see in this darkness. After all she had picked herself up back again many times before. But this time, she didn't want to. She didn't want to get used to the darkness. She didn't want to find a new source of light, and she definitely didn't want to learn how to see in the endless night. No, she wanted her light back. She wanted her life back. She wanted Abir back. 

Not this Abir. Her Abir. Her Ajeeb Rajvansh who could make her laugh no matter how bad her mood was, who could understand her without her having to say a word, who could make everything right in her world with just a smile, or a hug. She wanted the Abir who was an amazing painter, who wrote the most beautiful shayari, who loved more than she thought anyone could, who was charming and passionate and carefree. She wanted her Abir. The Abir she'd fallen for, the man she still loved, and suspected she would love for as long as she lived. 

Because, she knew that the man who'd broken up with her had not been her Abir. He'd been someone wearing a mask. Her Abir never wore a mask in front of her. Her Abir would never even think of the words that man had spewed out that day. He'd never ever call her paraayi, or look her in the eye and tell her he didn't love her. He would never taunt her for not having a blood related family. He would never ever think of hurting her physically, even in his worst nightmares. 

And yet, he'd said all that. He'd pulled her locket out and hurt her. But, that day, the man in front of her was someone else. It wasn't her Ajeeb Rajvansh. It wasn't the man she'd fallen in love with. And she needed that man back in her life. 

She laughed to herself thinking about how it would go down if she ever said all this out loud. To someone, anyone. But especially her family. Bade Papa was extremely mad at Abir and rightly so. She would never begrudge Bade Papa his anger because she knew he was absolutely right in thinking the way he did. For Bade Papa, Abir hadn't just been his daughter's fiance. For him, Abir had been like a son. 

Aapke Bade Papa, aapke aur Abir… Dono ke liye kaafi hai, he'd said. Because Bade Papa genuinely felt that. He looked at Abir like a son. Loved him like his own. And then, to be served with such a terrible betrayal by the man who Bade Papa had thought of as his own… Well, anyone would be mad. She herself was mad. 

But, Bade Papa's loathing for Abir was so much that Mishti couldn't even think about even taking his name in front of her father. Bade Papa hadn't uttered that name in 2 months either. On occasion when he absolutely had to, he always called him 'Rajvansh parivaar ka bada beta'. Never Abir. 

It broke Mishti’s heart to bear witness to such things, but she knew that Abir had really hurt Bade Papa. He'd hurt all of them, but sometimes she felt that Badi Maa's heartbreak was the worst of them all, even her. Badi Maa had genuinely believed Abir to be her heera. And when he'd done what he'd done, it had affected her a lot. But, loving him like a mother, she couldn't bring herself to completely hate her son, just like Mishti wasn't able to hate him completely either. 

Mishti's heart went out to Badi Maa. She was the only one who understood Mishti's dilemma perfectly because she herself was going through it too. In these two months, Mishti had perhaps spoken about Abir at length only with Badi Maa, apart from Nish. 

Yes, her entire family, especially Bade Papa had supported her amazingly through this incident. They'd been there for her. Given her a shoulder to cry on, they'd given her the motivational words when she'd required them. They'd all assured her that she'd get over all of it one day and they'd all support her throughout the journey. But, the understanding that Badi Maa had bestowed upon her, and the concern and love that Nish had, had been her saving grace. She didn't know what she'd have done with both of them. Without Badi Maa, who she spoke to at all odd hours of the day, who she told about all the amazing things Abir had done for her, who she cried with when talking about how abhorrently Abir had behaved in those two days. Without Nish, who was just a holler away, who would binge watch silly romantic comedies with her and gorge on her favourite mint chocolate ice cream even though he wasn't a fan of it, who would keep her busy with work when she needed a distraction, who pushed her to be the best version of herself, who assured her that this was all just a phase and that he knew his Miss TeaPot would find the kind of happiness she'd witnessed with Abir again soon. 

She didn't know how she'd have coped without Bade Papa's unwavering trust in her, his faith that she would leave this all behind, his constant reminders about how much he loved her and how she was the best daughter in the world. 

Even Varsha Aunty, Jasmeet Chachi, and to an extent, Kuhu, had been so supportive of her in this time. They'd given her the strength and courage to move forward each day. She was so very thankful for all of them. 

And yet, it had not been the same. It never would be. It wasn't Badi Maa she wanted to gush about Abir with. She wanted to tell of it to Abir's face. It wasn't Nish she wanted to watch romantic movies with. It was Abir who she wanted by her side, fangirling more than her. It wasn't Bade Papa who she wanted when she needed assurance that she was doing well. It was Abir who she dreamt of, hugging her and telling her how proud he was of her. She didn't want Varsha Aunty or Jasmeet Aunty or Kuhu to be there for her when they hadn't been around before. She wanted Abir, who'd always been there for her no matter what. 

She'd always want Abir, no matter what. The thought broke her heart and mended it all at the same time. She was sometimes mad at herself for loving him so much, and during others, grateful to have been loved so fully by a man that he'd left such a deep impact within her. She supposed it would continue to feel the same all her life. Because she'd definitely want Abir all her life. 

------------------

Oh, my Mish! I do love her so! She's <3333

I hope I did her justice in this one! 

explained well with your story how Mish feels

DMGThings thumbnail

Chapter Six

The only thing that had kept Abir going since that day had been Mishti's request, and his promise to her. He'd told her he'd wait forever, and he would. This was the one promise he wouldn't break, no matter what.

"Kaise ho?" Mishti asked him.

"Tumhaare bina… Kaisa ho sakta hu?" Abir replied.

"Abir…" Mishti sighed.

"Please," he begged.

"I really missed you, Abir," she told him.

"I really missed you, too," he replied. "Can I give you a hug?" He asked, wanting to feel her in his arms, but unsure if he had the right to do so anymore.

Instead of answering, Mishti wrapped her arms around him, bringing Abir home for the first time in months. That was it. For both of them. The dam broke and they both started sobbing earnestly, clutching each other tightly, trying to forget the nightmare of the past two months.

"I'm sorry, Mishti. I love you," Abir told her, and then kept chanting it like a mantra. He needed her to know just how sorry he actually was. In these past two months, those two days had haunted him. It had taken Mishti months to trust him the way she did and he'd broken it in a matter of mere minutes. He didn't think any apology would suffice, but he needed her to know. She had to know that he didn't mean it and he was extremely apologetic for his behaviour.

"I know, Abir," she replied. "I know. It's okay. Ab sab kuch theek ho jaayega."

"Promise?" He asked her, sounding exactly like he did after their gordhana. It broke Mishti's heart to see him so unsure. He'd always been the more confident one in their relationship, but Mehul Kapadia's truth had broken him. It had broken him so bad that he'd started questioning everything. Mishti cursed the day she'd brought that man back into Abir's life.

"Promise," Mishti replied after a moment.

She pulled back and looked at Abir, hating the shades that were restricting her. Abir's eyes were a direct path to his very soul, and she needed to see his soul. She always did, for his soul was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Hesitantly, she reached up. "May I?" She asked. Abir's only answer was a nod. She removed the aviators from their permanent residence on his nose with slow and deliberate movements, giving him ample opportunity to stop, should he feel the need. But, Abir sat, still as a statue. He never wanted to hide from Mishti again. She deserved to see all of him, just as he was. Sad, broken, hopeful.

Mishti couldn't stop a gasp from escaping her lips on seeing Abir, actually seeing him in all his glory. His eyes. They were completely red. There were deep dark circles below them. It looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. He'd never looked more tragic. But, he'd never looked more beautiful to her either. Unable to stop herself, she sat up on her hunches to reach his face better. Abir's eyes closed automatically and Mishti smiled, giving him a kiss on each eye.

"Kitne dinon se soye nahi ho?" She asked him once she'd pulled back.

"Jiss din se tum gayi ho," he replied honestly.

"Abir," Mishti whispered, stricken.

He just shrugged.

"Baal kyu katwaye?" She asked.

"Tum hi toh chaahti thi na… Ki katwa lu? Toh bas… Katwa liye," he told her.

"Itne bhi katwane ki zaroorat nahi thi!!" She sassed.

"Ladkiyon ko na… Yeh look bada hot lagta hai!" He told her cheekily.

"But mujhe nahi lagta," she replied. "Ab next time itne chote baal katwaye na…"

"Yaar, tum phir violent ho rahi ho! Baal katwaye toh apni purple belt ka kamaal dikhaogi kya?" He questioned.

Mishti stopped short. "BROWN BELT, YOU AJEEB RAJVANSH!"

Abir laughed at that. "I really missed that, Angry Chorni."

"I really missed that too," Mishti told him.

"Chashme kyu utaare?" He asked, utterly heartbroken.

"Chashme… Woh toh tumhaari shehzaadi ki nishaani thi na… Kaise pehenti?" She asked.

"Tum hamesha meri shehzaadi rahogi. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye. Samjhi?" He reiterated.

Mishti nodded and hugged him, hiding herself in his chest. "I'm sorry maine itna time lagaya, Abir. I'm sorry maine tumhe call nahi kiya, tumhe text nahi kiya… Tumse baat nahi ki."

"Maine kaha tha na… Maine promise kiya tha tumse… Saari zindagi wait karunga. Abhi toh sirf 2 mahine hi beetein hain," he told her. "Tumhe jitna waqt lena hai, lelo."

"Abir… Main tumse kuch aur maangungi toh doge?" She asked.

"Tum maang kar toh dekho," he replied.

"Mujhse promise karoge? Kabhi bhi… kisi bhi reason se… chahe bada ho ya chota ho… mujhse jhooth nahi bologe? Agar tumhe lage tum jhooth bologe toh mujhe protect karoge, tab bhi nahi. Aur yeh… aur kisike pressure mein aake yeh break-up wali baat… Yeh phir kabhi nahi karoge?" She asked.

He pulled back and wiped a few tears that had fallen from her eyes. "I promise, Mishti. Main… Yeh galti jo maine ki hai… I promise main kabhi phir nahi karunga. I promise, chahe kuch bhi ho, main hamesha tumhe sach bataunga. I promise, main kabhi tumse kuch nahi chupaunga. I promise, chaahe mujhe jo bhi lage, main tumhe protect karne kabhi jhooth nahi bolunga. Abse humaare rishtey main sirf sach hoga, chaahe kitna kadwa kyu na ho."

"Promise na?" Mishti asked again.

"Pakka promise. I know maine yeh sab karke tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai, Mishti. Mujhe pehle hi tumhe sab sach bata dena chahiye tha… But main hi kamzor pad gaya tha. Tumne mujhpe hamesha itna bharosa kiya… Aur maine usse pal bhar mein hi tod diya. I'm sorry.

Lekin… Ek baat kehna chaahta hu. Uss din… Airport pe… Tumne kaha tha ki shayad maine kabhi tumpe bharosa hi nahi kiya. Main jaanta hu ki uss waqt haalaat aise thi ki tumhe woh hi laga… Magar Mishti, I promise, maine tumpe khudse zyada bharosa kiya hai. Hamesha se. Hamesha karta rahunga.

Magar… Inn do mahino mein mujhe yeh bhi samajh aa gaya hai ki tum sahi thi. Main… Main Nanko ko lekar thoda zyada hi overprotective hu. Usse apne bete ki tarah bada kiya haina… Isliye shayad kabhi dekh hi nahi paya. Aur uss waqt bhi… jab maa ne Nanko ko beech mein laakar khada kar diya toh main phir overprotective ho gaya. Phir kamzor pad gaya.

Maine tumpe duniya mein sabse zyada bharosa kiya hai, Mishti. Aur main hamesha karunga. I promise. Tumhe… Tumhe kabhi yeh mauka phir nahi dunga ki tumhe lage ki main tumpe trust nahi karta."

Mishti smiled brilliantly at his words. "I… I trust you, Abir," she told him. "I believe you. Agar… Agar tum keh rahe ho ki tum yeh mauka mujhe phir nahi doge… Toh I believe you. Shayad tumpe pehle jaise bharosa karne mein mujhe thoda aur waqt lagega… But I trust you enough. I trust you ki tum ab dubara aisa nahi karoge. I trust you ki tum mujhse phir koi baat nahi chupaoge. And I trust you when you say you trust me."

And, how could she not? Apart from those two days, he'd never ever given her a reason to doubt his love for her, her importance in his life. It had been a weak moment. He was allowed to have those. As long as he understood the consequences of his actions, and promised her not to do it again, she knew that she'd get over it with time. He'd done that. And yes, things weren't perfect right now. But they just got a whole lot better. And she was happy about it. Because in this moment, she knew what she said was the truth. She trusted him enough. 

So, things are getting better. It'll take sometime to get to where they were, but for now, this will do. Please leave comments and lemme know how y'all like it! :D

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow I didn't knew that you are writing something 

Amazing work dear 

Really awesome 

You write so well 

Do continue soon 🤗🤗😘😘😘

priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice Post dear....

Wat about the next part......

We want the Continuation and Mishbir Marriage..........

DMGThings thumbnail

Chapter Seven

The two of them were still sitting on the ground, with their backs against the bench, Mishti's head resting on Abir's shoulder and his on top of hers. Neither of them had spoken for a while, and though Abir longed to hear Mishti tell him that she loved him, he knew not to push her. Just because she'd told him she believed him didn't mean everything was perfect now. They still had a long way to go.

For now, they were both content to bask in this peace and quiet, forgetting about everything that had transpired. After the pain and anguish that they'd been through in these two months without each other, they deserved this.

When Abir saw a bus arriving their way from a distance, his face lit up. He immediately stood up and pulled Mishti up with him too.

"Abir, kya kar rahe ho?" She asked him.

"Chalo," he told her simply and pulled her with him towards the bus. When Mishti saw it, she too, smiled wide. Her Ajeeb Rajvansh was the cutest.

Abir stopped the bus and both of them climbed up to the roof, giggling like a pair of kids. Flashes of their first meeting, and the night of karwachauth filled their minds and they both looked at each other, smiling widely. Abir sat down first and then made Mishti sit beside him, holding her hand tightly in his own.

Again, the two remained silent, content to relive their memories and not talk. When the bus reached the market place, Abir helped Mishti up and the two of them got down.

“Main tumhaare liye kuch special khareedna chaahta hu,” he told her.

“Abir… iski koi zaroorat nahi hai!” Mishti told him. “Tum ho, wohi bohot special hai. Bas… aur kuch nahi chahiye.”

“But… mujhe tumhe dena hai. Please! Bas half an hour!” Abir begged. “Phir tum aur main… main aur tum. Please!”

“Pakka bas aadha ghanta?” She confirmed.

“Pakka!” He assured her.

“Agar aadhe ghante se ek second bhi zyada laga na… Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh…” she threatened.

“Aadha second bhi zyada nahi! Promise!” He told her.

“Fine!” She agreed. “Half an hour!”

“You’re the best! I love you!” He declared, kissing the top of her head. It was so natural for him to do that even though they had been separated for two months. But, once he’d done it, he realized that he might have overstepped and was about to apologize, but Mishti surprised him by pushing herself to her tiptoes and quickly kissing his cheek. They looked at each other for a moment, their eyes doing all the talking. When Abir stepped back, intent to leave, only for a little while though, because in the end, he’d always come home to her, their fingers lingered together, joined till the last possible moment. When Mishti tried to let go, Abir panicked and immediately caught hold of her wrist pulling her close to him. Mishti gave his hand a reassuring squeeze - once, twice, thrice - before pulling away again, and this time, he let their fingers separate, but his hand stayed there, mid air for a few moments before he pulled it back down.

“Half an hour. I’ll be waiting,” she promised. He hugged her, literally unable to bear leaving her.

“Abir! Mujhe ek bohot achcha gift chahiye! GO!” She told him, pushing him away playfully. Abir finally did leave after that, and Mishti watched him go, with a dull ache in her heart. He kept turning back to look at her after every few steps and she stood there, smiling wide, reassuring him it was okay. Only when he was out of sight did she let the first tear drop. She suspected it would be difficult for them to be apart for a while now, given everything that had happened. Even before this god awful separation, they would both get anxious if they didn’t hear from the other every few hours, even if it was just a random message meant to assure everything was fine. But, this separation had heightened their emotions by a lot and it would obviously take time for them to find some footing in the new dynamics of their relationship.

Only Abir knew how difficult it was for him to leave Mishti so quickly after finding her again, but he needed to do this. He knew that even though Mishti had forgiven him, it would take her some time to trust him completely and he deserved that. But, he wanted to do something to assuage that fear she harboured in her heart, if only a little. And for that, he needed to do something big. Which, he most definitely would. He sped up and quickly did what he needed to do, wanting to get back to Mishti as soon as possible.

When he got back to the spot he’d left her at, Mishti was nowhere to be found. Abir’s heart went into overdrive thinking that she’d left him behind this time. His entire body started shaking with just the thought of it. With unsure fingers, he removed his phone from his pocket and was about to call her, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to come face to face with Mishti herself and wasted no time in pulling her in for a bear hug. “Kahaan… kahaan thi tum? Pata hai main kitna darr gaya tha?” He asked, pulling her closer.

“Main yahi hu, kahin nahi jaa rahi,” she told him. Yes, this was going to be so much more difficult than she’d initially thought, Mishti realized.

“Main ab tumhe jaane bhi nahi dunga. Ek baar yeh galti kar chuka hoon, ab waapas nahi kar sakta,” he told her. “But tum… tum mujhse door mat jaaya karo. Tumhe pata haina… tumhaare bina main bilkul lost ho jaata hu. Bohot darr lagta hai, Mishti.”

“Mujhe bhi bohot darr lagta hai,” Mishti replied. “Isliye… main tumhe chodke kabhi nahi jaungi.”

“Chalein?” Abir asked. Mishti nodded. He took her hand in hers and pulled her with him. They ended up walking to the MishBir House that Abir had bought just before the gordhaana.

“Hum yahaan kyu aaye hain, Abir?” Mishti asked him.

“Tumhaara ghar do mahino se tumhaara intezaar kar raha hai, Angry Chorni. Ek baar dekhogi bhi nahi?” Abir asked.

Mishit smiled at his words and nodded. Once they were at the threshold, he picked her up in his arms, making her shriek. “Kya kar rahe ho?” She asked him. “Neeche utaaro mujhe!”

“No way! Maine kaha tha na… yeh mera ghar hai. Yahaan sirf meri chalegi,” he replied cheekily. He stepped inside the house, with Mishti holding onto him tightly. He gave her a tour of the house again. In these two months, he’d had the house furnished. It was exactly the way Mishti had envisioned her home to be. Soft, pastel colours on walls, wooden furniture, big beds and sofas, and a lot of open space littered with fairy lights at every possible place. And then, they finally stopped in front of the painting that still occupied the spot it had earlier. Abir had brought it home the very night he’d saved it from the clutches of his mother.

“This is gorgeous,” she told him.

“You like it?” Abir asked.

“I love it!” Mishti declared.

“Thank god!” He replied. “Mujhe ek baar ke liye darr lag raha tha ki shayad tumhe achcha nahi lagega.”

“Abir… this is beautiful. Sach mein. Maine socha bhi nahi tha ki itna zyada khoobsurat ghar hoga humaara,” she told him.

Abir grinned at that.

“Okay! Mera present?” She asked him.

“Oh, yes! Present!” He exclaimed. “Hai toh sahi. Aur bohot amazing hai. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!”

“Toh do na! Please!” She begged.

“You never have to beg for anything ever again, Mishti. Not from me. Meri har cheez pe tumhaara haq hai. Mujhpe bhi tumhaara haq hai, iss duniya mein sabse zyada. I promise,” he told her.

Mishti melted at that. She knew he was doing all this to make up for what he’d done, but his words… they’d always been his greatest strength. He could convince anyone with them. He’d made her fall in love with him with those same words, he’d convinced Bade Papa to agree to their relationship with them. More than anything else, Mishti had always believed in what Abir said. So, yes, she knew why he was doing this. And she loved that just because she’d agreed to give them another chance, he wasn’t sitting back, relaxed. He was still wooing her. That was something that had been missing in their otherwise perfect relationship earlier. They’d never had to woo each other because they’d just naturally fallen in love. But now, there was reason, and there was opportunity. And she loved that her ajeeb aadmi wasn’t letting any opportunity pass by.

“So, present?” he asked her. She nodded enthusiastically.

Abir put her down and helped her to her feet, making sure she was stable before letting go.

“Okay, so agar tum nahi pehn’na chaahti toh it’s okay and main tumhe bilkul force bhi nahi karunga, but agar tum pehnogi toh mujhe achcha lagega,” he told her.

“Kya lekar aaye ho?” Mishti asked, intrigued.

Abir smiled and reached into his pocket, and pulled out a case. Not just any case. A spectacle case. Mishti looked at the box, and then at Abir, and back and forth and back and forth a few times, awestruck, before finally resting her eyes on Abir.

“Socha ki shehzaadi ko uski nishaani waapis kardu,” he said.

“This is… I… Thank you!” Mishti breathed.

“May I?” He asked, just like he had the last time. Mishti nodded. She removed her lenses and discarded them carelessly, right there on the floor. She wasn’t gonna need them anymore.

Abir grinned at her actions and then made her wear the specs and pulled away to see how they looked. “Nice!” He commented.

“Thank you so much, Abir!” She exclaimed, hugging him.

“You’re very welcome,” he replied, hugging her back, kissing the top of her head.

Just then, Mishti's stomach growled, breaking their moment. "Oops!" Mishti exclaimed sheepishly.

"Ah! Chalo. Kuch khana khate hain," he told her. Pulling her into the kitchen, he made her sit on the lone chair that was placed near the counter.

"Ab tum yahaan baitho, main kuch banata hu," he told her.

"Abir, main help kar deti hu," she said.

"Nope! Humne kya decide kiya tha?" He asked her.

"Kya?" She replied with a question herself, extremely confused.

"Humne yeh decide kiya tha ki khana main banaunga, lekin tum mujhe company dogi, mere saath baat karogi. Right?" He questioned.

"Right," she agreed, a little too overwhelmed.

She talked to Abir about anything and everything as he cooked, loving the banter. She'd missed this so much in the two months she'd been away. It was amazing how quickly her and Abir were falling into their old patterns. If someone who didn't know what had transpired in these two months saw them, they'd never be able to tell that they'd broken up. At least that's what Mishti felt. And that thought brought her comfort.

When Abir was done cooking, Mishti helped him set the table and they both sat down to eat. Abir served her first and she squealed seeing the contents of their lunch.

"Khichadi?!?!" She asked, excited.

Abir nodded. "Itne dinon baad mere saath khana kha rahi ho, toh tumhaara favourite toh banta hai."

She grinned toothily at him and dug in. "Bohot zyada tasty hai! Thank you so much, Abir!!" She exclaimed.

Abir grinned in response. He sat there, just admiring her enjoying her lunch with such gusto. He'd longed for this day for so long. And it was finally here. He still couldn't believe all this was actually happening. That Mishti was here, beside him, talking to him like she used to.

A little while later, Mishti noticed that Abir wasn't eating. She'd been so busy relishing her food that she'd forgotten everything around her. But now that she'd noticed, she quickly mixed some raita into the khichadi, along with pickle, just the way she knew Abir liked.

When a spoon made its way in front of his mouth, Abir grinned before accepting the bite. He was acutely reminded of the last time Mishti had eaten khichadi in his presence, when he'd been trying to woo her on Kunal's behalf. He hadn't eaten when she'd offered him back then, because he hadn't felt he had the right to. But now, he did. And that, was the most liberating feeling ever.

They both ate to their heart's content, feeding each other and making more small talk, just being together and merrymaking.

They ended up spending the entire afternoon and a large part of the evening at the house, just goofing about - cycling around the house, watching movies, and talking. There was a lot of talking. They did need to make up for two months' worth of missing each other.

After the sunset, Abir relayed to Mishti that there was another surprise for her, and they needed to get going ASAP. But, before that… She needed to change.

"I hope you like it," he said, handing her a gorgeous red saree, a lot like the one he'd presented to her on karwachauth. He'd bought it almost a month ago, in hopes that Mishti would come back, and someday soon, he'd be able to present her with this.

"This is beautiful, Abir. Thank you! I love it," Mishti told him.

As Mishti changed in the master bedroom, Abir made his way to the guest room and got changed too. He put on the tuxedo he'd bought last month along with the saree, just in case. He was so glad he'd splurged back then, because there could not have been a better occasion than today for doing all this.

In the bedroom, Mishti hugged the saree close to her and sighed. The entire day seemed like it had been a dream. The best dream ever. She was afraid of what would happen when she woke up, because how could her reality be so perfect? But… It kind of was. Abir had always given her a fairytale. He had always been her Prince Charming (well, the last two months excluded).

Smiling, she got ready, eager for the surprise. When she sat at the dressing table, she blushed, remembering the time Abir had done her shringaar. She'd never felt more beautiful than she had that night. She put on her accessories in the same order that Abir had put on her that night, imagining it was Abir in front of her, getting her ready. Yes, she really was gone over for him. And yes, she absolutely loved that she was.

The clicking of heels alerted Abir of her arrival. He looked up at her and his breath caught in his throat at the sheer gorgeousness of the woman in front of him.

"You look absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful," he murmured, hugging her.

"Thank you," Mishti replied. "You look really handsome." Abir smiled at the compliment.

"Chalein?" He asked, offering her his arm. Mishti nodded, looping her arm through his.

"Abir!" Mishti breathed when they arrived at their destination. The lakeside had turned into something out of a book. There were lots of lights and lots of drapes. A fire was burning. The tent, the bench, and even the wooden platform had all been covered in flowers. There were about a hundred lanterns in the sky.

"Yeh… Wow. I can't believe tumne yeh sab kiya. Woh bhi itni jaldi!" She exclaimed.

"Tumhe achcha laga na?" He asked.

"Achcha? No! Bohot, bohot, bohot achcha! Abir this is… It's perfect," she told him. "Today has been perfect."

"Mere paas kuch hai jisse yeh din aur bhi perfect ho sakta hai," he declared.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really!" He answered.

"Achcha. Zara humein bhi toh pata chale ki Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh ek perfect day ko aur perfect kaise banate hain! Batao!" Mishti commanded.

Abir grinned at her fake haughtiness and pulled her towards the bench, where a bunch of balloons was tied to one end.

"Close your eyes," he told her.

"Abir!!" Mishti whined. "Kyuuuu?"

"Kyuki surprise hai! Bas 2 minute. Please!!" He requested.

"Fine!" She huffed, but complied.

Abir grinned at her childish antics. She was so cute. He loved her so much. And today, he would prove it to her. He'd prove to her that he loved her more than anyone else in the world. He just hoped she'd see it that way.

"Okay. Done!! Aankhein kholo, Angry Chorni," he ordered gently.

Mishti opened her eyes and grinned at him. "Ab batao! Kya karne wale ho?" She asked.

Abir looked really nervous, and that surprised Mishti. He was a very confident man and nothing seemed to faze him. At least, in the short while that she'd known him, Mishti had never seen him nervous about anything ever, unless his painting wali had been concerned. Even then, he hadn't been nervous as he had been hesitant and unsure.

"Abir!! Kya hua? Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Everything is perfect, Mishti. Main bas… I don't want to spoil this," he told her.

"Abir… I don't think you can. I mean… Woh ek cheez jo isse spoil kar sakti hai woh yeh hai ki tum mujhse kaho ki tum galti kar rahe ho meri zindagi mein waapas aakar. Woh toh nahi kehna chaahte na?" She asked, worried.

"Never!" Abir opposed vehemently. "Main tumhe kabhi nahi chodne wala. Never."

"Okay. Great!" She replied. "Toh tum kuch nahi kar sakte that'll spoil this."

"Sure?" He asked, still nervous.

"Sure!" Mishti reassured him.

"Okay! Here goes," Abir muttered.

He went down on one knee in front of her and gave her the balloons.

"Abir!" Mishti gasped. He just shrugged. He gestured for her to look at the strings and sure enough, all the balloons were tied to a ring. Not just any ring. Probably the prettiest ring Mishti had ever seen.

For a second, she panicked. Her and Abir had only gotten together a few hours earlier, if you could actually call it that. They hadn't given each other time to get used to being around each other again. They hadn't spoken to their families yet. They hadn't discussed how to deal with Meenakshi yet. This was probably the worst time to propose.

And yet, Mishti found herself loving the idea of being engaged to Abir again. She'd only worn the engagement ring for 2 days, but she'd sorely missed it on her finger for the last two months.

"Abir…" She breathed again.

He offered her his hand and she quickly took it. The urgency of her gesture made him smile. She was excited. Just like he was.

"Hai dagar mushkil badi, aag ka bawander bhi hai,

Jaanta hu iss raaste mein kaante abhi aur bhi hai,

Haath choota tha ek baar, vaada toota tha ek baar,

Yeh bhi jaanta hu,

Bharosa pyaar pe karna mushkil hai,

Yeh baat main maanta hu,

Magar vaada jo toota tha pehle, iss baar main nibhaunga,

Rehne saath tere sab kuch main kar jaunga,

Pyaar ne pehle bhi ungli pakdi thi,

Iss baar bhi raasta dikhayega,

Apni manzil tak humein zaroor pohonchayega,

Pyaara sa ek ghar intezaar kar raha hai apni shehzaadi ka,

Maan lo agar toh ghar bas jaayega banjaare ka."

"Abir!" Mishti sighed.

"Mishti," he replied. "Agar… Agar maine woh sab nahi kiya hota toh…"

"Toh aaj humaari shaadi hoti," Mishti completed for him.

Abir nodded. "Haan. Main… Main yeh do mahine toh nahi lauta sakta. Tumhaara bharosa bhi itni jaldi nahi lauta sakta. Lekin… Yeh toh lauta sakta hu. Bolo Mishti. Shaadi karogi mujhse? Aaj? Abhi? Yahaan?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all like this one! Just a long af completely MishBir chapter to celebrate 200 episodes of our show! <333