Murali/Shikhar

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am a bit confused. At moment murali is fake Shikhar (according to himself) he pretended to be Shikhar when he came from Nark and saw file with photos but didn't before this scene Rhakshit day Shikhar has been found - who is this as Murali was in Nark

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail

I’m also confused about him but I have a feeling  that he’s the real Shikhar,

This weekend we will find out if he’s the fake or real one when they visit the haveli since they might show flashbacks and that (fingers crossed)

He has the same birthday as the real Shikhar, that can’t be a coincidence 

He’ will turn positive when he finds out Pishachini was the one who sent him to Narak 

Because of Pishachini, he missed out on his childhood and much more so he might develop hatred and go against her. So this might lead him to helping the sisters and Rakshit against Pishachini, Kaal Devta and Patali

If he’s the real Shikhar, the sisters and Rakshit might save him from Pishachini and Kaal Devta 

This storyline is gonna be different from the fake Shikhar one.

Maybe Murari will ask the sisters to help him so he can find out the truth about his identity 

I don’t believe that the real Shikhar is dead, that can’t be possible since there’s no flashback regarding that 

Fingers crossed that he’s the real Shikhar since I can’t handle anymore confusion 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by fivestar2 - 4 years ago
saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most likely he is real Shikhar Same Birthday and all that. I’m just wondering who did those investigators see as Murari was in the Nark at the time.

Has it been meantioned , What Pi Silent did with Him all those years ago - as far I’m aware at moment she only knows he is Qaida 401 who escaped from Nark