Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi β€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ‘ i was emotional but dint cry after the episode, but after reading this i got soo emotional and want to cry..  After reading everyone's love for mishbir, i think i dont even fit in the list of Mishbir's fans.😊 ur post made me realised that i have missed so much yaar.. i used to watch this show, but whenever meenu created high voltage drama, i skipped those episode. Those episodes also include scenes during kuku wedding that means that drunk abir scene and many more.. yesterday i saw aakhon ki gustakhiyan scenes first time.. 

Ushi honestly i dont want to say bye bye or give farewell to Mishbir 1.0.. even though how much i dislike the track, i know i will love mishbir as they r after the leap.. for me they r still same with little twists nd turns.. i know the essence of mishbir is not there,its gone.. But i have accepted that also.. with open heart nd mind i will accept mishbir after leap.. Will add few points tomm in my next post.

Can someone pls give me the link of Coffee scene..or remind me which episode was that..??  And any insta account where i can rewatch mishbir's old moments.

Ushi this song is my all time favv.. this always make me cry..dont know y.. I used to sing this in my school with my frnds.. so many memories attached with this.. 

U have thanked ur silent readers, then let me tell u one thing i was a silent reader for months here in this forum. Then seeing all ur comments nd posts, i got little confidence and If i remember correctly, i think my first proper post was on your analysis.. So from a silent reader i became an active member.. nd come here to share the joys nd worries of the episode..

episode 90 after mishti apologize to meenu..abir drop her  by disguise himself as driver.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Uru sabki Guru for taking us down the memory lane!!! Your post is as lovely as you are❀️ 

Kya karoon main, still not ready to let go of MishBir 1.0 toh jyada likh nahin paaongi....

When the show started, I had no idea Mishti and Abir were going to be such beautiful characters... and their journey would be soul stirring! I have enjoyed and cherished both Abir and Mishti and all their moments together... words fail to describe how special they have come to be in my heart!

With this abrupt break, I am struggling to let go off what they were and at the same time trying to accept what they are going to be! Hoping to be taken again into the new MishBir land with the same gentleness and with familiarity intact! 

Teacher signing off with this... 

Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain

Tasverein Si Ban Jaati Hain

Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon, Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon

Kitni Baatein Kahane Ki Hain

Hothon Par Jo Sahmi Si Hain

Ek Roz Inhein Sun Lo, Kyun Aise Gumsum Ho

Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan

Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan

smiley31smiley31smiley31

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely Uru!

You have included all the things that were a part of their journey....the paper cranes, my fave earrings, the shayari.... I m going to miss this...yes they will come ein a different Avatar but i love this more....

The sweet meetings, the monologues, their cycle ride, hug.....the filmi song pe dance- be it pareshan, dhai baje or the original tuned....love them

I will come back to read it again

raishi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful...❀️ 

The memories of Mishbir journey just rushed to mind reading your post ... so so beautiful 😍..

Thank you for writing this farewell post dear..hopefully we all will be able to connect to new version of Mishbir...

Raina 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Will miss you MishBir 1.0πŸ€—

Hope mishbir 2.0 also make us fall in love with them 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Yaar guruji you made us all emotional with this πŸ˜­

dint even feel this emotional when we got the news of revamp or any of my fav show going off air.. but its like everything is restarting like i said a school farewell to get into college... now we are leaving behind mishbir 1.0 to welcome mishbir 2.0 same people but something new to see and learn and enjoy πŸ€—πŸ€—

btw you could've written more if you want bcoz i cant get enough of this... all those beautiful memories, the beautiful shayari, and the perfect lessons.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

with lotzz of hope n excitement lets welcome Mishbir 2.0 whole heartedly... lets get ready for yet another beautiful journey... 

thank you so much Uru meri guruji for this lovely post... let the forum also get a new version and we all get to bond more n love each other more.. πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

On this note....I have a question

Kya abir ke pass woh ek percent chance nahi tha to stop this break up

Tha shayad...but may be it didnot click him at that very moment

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Forum isn't letting me post😑

Uru MERI Jaan...I haven't processed this yet...all those sweet memories will stay with me.....

I'm going to give this mishbir ki second innings ko ek chance .........

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Uru di(I don't wanna call you Abir ki Uru) apne toh tula diya. Truly Mishbir was something very beautiful and special and was something to be cherished. But it ended. Everything comes to an end. Good things little faster

Arey dots aisa mat karo😭😭 I want to be called abir ki uru only πŸ€—

True yaar ... even if they come back ...old mishbir will not be the same anymore 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Waao such a lovely post which made me sad. I don't know what to say. Do we really need to say goodbye to Mishbir1.0. πŸ˜­

Nahiiiiii.....We fell in love with Mishbir 1.0 and they will be back as Mishbir1.0 only with all the red balloons,origami paper cranes,lake side dates,the 3 questions,cycle rides,late night COFFEE and noodles date and with the precious shayaris..... yeh sab kahin nahi jaa rahe hei and we are also not going any where.How much they fight,at the end they have to come back together.Similarly whether we have different opinions,we will bound to be together coz of MISHBIR.

Phir yeh farewell post aur sorry kyun?πŸ˜”

By the way,tune mujhe Gobi Manchurian kaha...I didn't like it.πŸ˜†β€οΈ

First I wanted to use fellow bichhu ...but then I thought gobi Manchurian is more cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Arey just saying bye to our old mishbir,  even if these simple things return back , j will still not be able to see them the same way .  It's over and it's a clean slate for me now   ... 

And rahi sorry ki baat... toh yahan vahan bolti rehti hu main kuch na kuch....so unknowingly knowingly kuch kaha ho toh πŸ˜ƒ