Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi β€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ‘ i was emotional but dint cry after the episode, but after reading this i got soo emotional and want to cry..  After reading everyone's love for mishbir, i think i dont even fit in the list of Mishbir's fans.😊 ur post made me realised that i have missed so much yaar.. i used to watch this show, but whenever meenu created high voltage drama, i skipped those episode. Those episodes also include scenes during kuku wedding that means that drunk abir scene and many more.. yesterday i saw aakhon ki gustakhiyan scenes first time.. 

Ushi honestly i dont want to say bye bye or give farewell to Mishbir 1.0.. even though how much i dislike the track, i know i will love mishbir as they r after the leap.. for me they r still same with little twists nd turns.. i know the essence of mishbir is not there,its gone.. But i have accepted that also.. with open heart nd mind i will accept mishbir after leap.. Will add few points tomm in my next post.

Can someone pls give me the link of Coffee scene..or remind me which episode was that..??  And any insta account where i can rewatch mishbir's old moments.

Ushi this song is my all time favv.. this always make me cry..dont know y.. I used to sing this in my school with my frnds.. so many memories attached with this.. 

U have thanked ur silent readers, then let me tell u one thing i was a silent reader for months here in this forum. Then seeing all ur comments nd posts, i got little confidence and If i remember correctly, i think my first proper post was on your analysis.. So from a silent reader i became an active member.. nd come here to share the joys nd worries of the episode..

That's really sweet of you piya πŸ€—πŸ€—

I remember you liking my posts initially and them tou started commenting and see now you are a part of our AT too πŸ€—πŸ€—

The episodes are free on hotstar, you can see  .. only the latest episode is paid that too for a day only 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Awesome post Uru!! How can we forget the trends for Abirtodoit and Abir can't do it.  Their scorecardsπŸ˜†πŸ€£

ABIR's unshaken faith on Mishti.. he has always trusted her more than himself in every single opportunity.. even in this week's episode, when his mom told about mishti knowing about Baba's truth, the way he connected dots and didn't even for a second doubted her is justπŸ‘though he should have tried before giving up, he didn't have time and makers wanted to take a fresh start.. so we need ti ignore it..

The support that Abir showed to mishti during her dad fiasco, the neendh mei bhi hoshiyar was just a treat to watch... the way they show him worshipping Mishti in dance is like Awww. My favorite is salameishq where he tries his best to cheer up her to dance through others and then he himself gets her to dance and their dream sequence.. ankh made song..

And ABIR's dream sequence and his imagination of mishti in those dreams.. hot dress🀣lol .. the exact opposite in Mishti's dreams where he is fully covered with a pullover🀣

Mishti is an inspiration for Abir.. her fighting spirit is always so good.. looking forward to her tashan with meenu... I can't say she trusts Abir the way he trusts but loves him more than anyone selflessly.. attached to him so much..

Angry chorni and ajeeb rajvansh.. we will definitely miss them.. looking forward to new phase and I am sure we are going fi experience most of 1.0 scenario in 2.0..

Awesome memories divi ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...aiber encounter oopsie...how can I forget to mention it ...ohho ...that was so so so cute πŸ˜† thank God he stopped there and didn't try to spell rajvansh...🀣

Bold  - word divi word ...πŸ‘ that's why he calls her angry violent Chorni πŸ˜‰ rajkot ki bullet train dekh ke hi phisal gaya tha abir πŸ˜‰

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Thank you Uru sabki Guru for taking us down the memory lane!!! Your post is as lovely as you are❀️ 

Kya karoon main, still not ready to let go of MishBir 1.0 toh jyada likh nahin paaongi....

When the show started, I had no idea Mishti and Abir were going to be such beautiful characters... and their journey would be soul stirring! I have enjoyed and cherished both Abir and Mishti and all their moments together... words fail to describe how special they have come to be in my heart!

With this abrupt break, I am struggling to let go off what they were and at the same time trying to accept what they are going to be! Hoping to be taken again into the new MishBir land with the same gentleness and with familiarity intact! 

Teacher signing off with this... 

Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hain

Tasverein Si Ban Jaati Hain

Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon, Dil Ko Kya Samjhaon

Kitni Baatein Kahane Ki Hain

Hothon Par Jo Sahmi Si Hain

Ek Roz Inhein Sun Lo, Kyun Aise Gumsum Ho

Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan

Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan

smiley31smiley31smiley31

Pali ....kya kar rahi ho teacher πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ This song makes me cry a lot ...

And now when I think of the lyrics .. they are so so  apt for mishbir right now...

This is after leap:

Tumne Hamko Dekha Jo Aise To Ek Umeed Hai Jaagi

Meri Tumse Pyar Paane Ki, Ab Kya Karein

Aa Gaye Ham Kahaan Se Kahaan

Dekhe Mud Ke Ye Dil Ka Kaarvan, 

Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyan

😭

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: TonsOfWishes

Lovely Uru!

You have included all the things that were a part of their journey....the paper cranes, my fave earrings, the shayari.... I m going to miss this...yes they will come ein a different Avatar but i love this more....

The sweet meetings, the monologues, their cycle ride, hug.....the filmi song pe dance- be it pareshan, dhai baje or the original tuned....love them

I will come back to read it again

Trupti πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— even I love this more...❀️

See you on the other side 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: raishi

Beautiful...❀️ 

The memories of Mishbir journey just rushed to mind reading your post ... so so beautiful 😍..

Thank you for writing this farewell post dear..hopefully we all will be able to connect to new version of Mishbir...

Raina 

Haan hoping for the best raina β€οΈ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Will miss you MishBir 1.0πŸ€—

Hope mishbir 2.0 also make us fall in love with them 

Definitely they will πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Yaar guruji you made us all emotional with this πŸ˜­

dint even feel this emotional when we got the news of revamp or any of my fav show going off air.. but its like everything is restarting like i said a school farewell to get into college... now we are leaving behind mishbir 1.0 to welcome mishbir 2.0 same people but something new to see and learn and enjoy πŸ€—πŸ€—

btw you could've written more if you want bcoz i cant get enough of this... all those beautiful memories, the beautiful shayari, and the perfect lessons.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

with lotzz of hope n excitement lets welcome Mishbir 2.0 whole heartedly... lets get ready for yet another beautiful journey... 

thank you so much Uru meri guruji for this lovely post... let the forum also get a new version and we all get to bond more n love each other more.. πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

I wanted to write more diyu but them I was getting emotional...so I stopped and finished it πŸ˜³... was really low yesterday...

Oh yes we will have a forum 2.0...its going to dhamakedar

Hi ha ha ha πŸ˜ˆ

🀣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

On this note....I have a question

Kya abir ke pass woh ek percent chance nahi tha to stop this break up

Tha shayad...but may be it didnot click him at that very moment

Of course no denying there he had 1% chance ..wish he utilized it but sad ...

It didn't click him because so much happened with him all of a sudden ...just mins ago he came to know the biggest truth of his life and then he was put on a tight spot ...so mistake happened

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Forum isn't letting me post😑

Uru MERI Jaan...I haven't processed this yet...all those sweet memories will stay with me.....

I'm going to give this mishbir ki second innings ko ek chance .........

Kyu kya Hua? πŸ˜²

Meen jaan chalo ready ho jao adhyay 2 ke liye ...double fun double dhamal double drooling πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Mujheee rulaaaa diyaaaaa😭

Beautiful beautiful beautifulπŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reserved..... Will update with a big postπŸ€—

Cool cheli.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— bas one more episode to go ...and then .  Yooohoooo 

Btw kitna big post leekh rahi hai ?πŸ˜†