Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

οΏΌοΏΌ

Mishbir aankhon ki gustakhiyaa sequence, mishti  rescuing everyone during the kidnapping sequence and later abir got angry because she risked her life, mishti concern and scold abir after that cyclone stunt , ishq hua sequence   .... 

Mishbir car sequence ... radio playing random songs πŸ˜† Radio playing dheere dheere β€οΈ champaner scooty ride , a scared silky smooth hair πŸ€£2 coloured heart blue and pink ,lahu muh laga gaya , doctor doctor...

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am out of words Uru. I could visualize all mishbir memories through ur words. Thank you for this and yes, we welcome mishbir 2.0 with open arms. I am sure they will teach us some more at the same time they will learn more about each other, their relationship and the selfish world around.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Mishbir car sequence ... radio playing random songs πŸ˜† Radio playing dheere dheere β€οΈ champaner scooty ride , a scared silky smooth hair πŸ€£2 coloured heart blue and pink ,lahu muh laga gaya , doctor doctor...

doc doc...... Abir sach mein pagal tha tab🀣 

Itkara sequence, tere hone laga hua  dream sequence, ghoomar sequence, abir and bm parchayee scene, diary scene... 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The morning after confession when he wanted to see mishti first, mishti kissing him and trying to hide from BM, shower scene in mumbai, mishti's 3 questions scenes, Abir's 3 question if he is her boyfriend,,,oh my i love mishbir

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mishbir 1.0 are about to leave , I am sure like me , all of you will miss them , yes they will be back with a bang with a different swag  with a charm of its own , but I am going to miss the simplicity, the innocence, the friendship, the bond and the amazing amazing journey of 8 months...woah this is huge ...oh my God , can't believe I spent 8 months with them, may be that's why it is so difficult to get detached now , time literally flies haan , taking the opportunity to thank mishbir for teaching me the best of things to me,  which I will never ever forget , in mishti's words " ek din mein apna naam bhul jaungi phir bhi tumhari yeh chattar pattar batein yaad rahengi β€οΈ

Thank you for "Jisse main pyaar karta hun usse society aur traditions bully nahi kar sakte , mishti tum kisi ke liye bhi mat badalna"  says a fiery eyed abir and then I see mishti wearing her glasses back, a certain confidence and pride in her eyes " main kisi ke liye nahi badlungi this was the first image of mishbir that I had witnessed on my television screen , to be honest this for me was the first , the last and the only track that actually broke the stereotypes,  instantly making me a mishbir fan an abir mishti admirer , a girl who doesn't shy away from speaking her mind,  a girl who does not want to give up on her identity,  a man who understands feminism and  women empowerment better than his mom who herself is a woman , this is Mishbir 1.0 for me in a nutshell.

Thank you for giving us angry violent chroni,  a girl who stood strong above all the pains in her life,  who chose life over pain, a ladki jo gehre dard mein bhi hasna jaanti hai 

Thank you for giving us banjara abir , no he is not a typical businessman , an NGO owner who works for upliftment of the underprivileged,  an app developer , a painter,  a shayar , a fighter in it's own way who just wants to spread smile and positivity around.

Thank you for "tum hi to mere dost ho " the most organic friendship I had ever seen , they laughed together,  they cried together , they teased each other , the people who unknowingly inspired each other to become better human beings , healed each other , understood each other more than they understood themselves. 

Thank you for "zindagi hamesha mushkil hi rehti hai Hume thoda strong banke rehna chahie , agar aansu aaye hai toh ro lena chahie , jaise khushi mein hasna normal hai , vaise hi gham mein rona normal hai , rona buri baat nahi hai " ...time and again I have heard people saying that aeee ladki hai kya kyun ro raha hai ...ladki hai kya kyun ro raha hai ...thank you ajeeb rajvansh for teaching that it is completely okay to cry , to let out your feelings,  crying is not a woman right,  it's a human right and its absolutely normal...haan iska yeh matlab nahi har baat pe rone baith jao ..hehe.

Thank you for "coffee this reference is definitely going down in history , drinking coffee is not going to be the same anymore,  do I need to say why ?

Thank you for the painting, the Cinderella shoes, the missing earrings, the khichdi , the cycle rides, the bus rides , the temple visits , the campsite feels and the list goes on..

Thank you for teaching us that the most beautiful dates are the simplest ones , you dont have to spend dollars,  or take your partner to a hotshot place to make his /her special , the charm of having a date amidst the nature is something else , just admiring the greenery,  the deep waters , having nariyal paani and cracking silly jokes, just simple just beautiful , if nature has given you the love of your life,  know your love amidst the nature. The best date is making something as simple as 2 minutes noodles and feed your partner with your own hands , just simple just beautiful , regardless of the recipe,  the taste would be better than any 5 star hotel . I bet !

Thank you for " I am sorry agar Maine tumhe uncomfortable feel karvaya  ho "  physical intimacy is an important part of any love relationship but how many lovers say this to each other ? Atleast on ITV I have seen only mishbir saying it so far.

Thank you for the "balloons" the thing which is not only a fascination for kids , now it has become a symbol of hope and positivity for me , a good luck charm. And yes talking about good luck charms how can I forget mishti's origami paper cranes that she used to secretly give to abir. Thank you for the idea mishti ...*winks*

Thank you for making me fall in love with shayaris,  actually I used to consider them very boring , but these shayaris were different,  no heavy words , plain simple yet deep meaningful lines, some of them I remember by heart now , and I got so inspired that thodi bohot shayari maine bhi likhi hai ..Haha... kuch stupid si kuch cliche si , kuch toh rhyme bhi nahi hoti..hehe

Thank you for world's best confession ever "......ke jab main ankhein karta Hun mujhe toh mujhe sirf uska chehra dikhai deta hai..mere Dil ki har dhadkan sirf usi ka naam leti hai...mere kaano Ko sirf usi ki aawaz Sunai deti hai" " mujhe Abir se pyaar Ho Gaya hai"

Thank you for teaching me the most important lesson ,  lying can't be taken casually , they are short lived , don't trust a third person and try to cross ocean for someone who hasn't shown any signs of crossing puddles for you , don't react impulsively and last but not the least don't make big promises that you will never be able to fulfill. Because life and destiny can play you big time.

Lastly , thank you for " life ek novel ki tarah hai aage kya hoga kisse pata,  isliye tension chodo page palto, zindagi mein 1% chance bhi ho toh koshish zarur karni chahie " the hope the positivity that this line is giving me right now to go through the phase and welcome Mishbir 2.0 in our lives ... adhyay 2 as our bhola baba says ...

And any farewell post would remain without this so ...

Hum rahen ya na rahen kal, Kal, yaad aayenge ye pal

Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal, Chal, aa mere sang chal..

Chal, soche kya.....Chhoti si, hai zindagi....

Kal, mil jaaye to.hogi... khush-naseebi....

Hum rahen ya na rahen.yaad aayenge ye pal

With a heavy heart , tears in my eyes , a smile on my lips, thank you Mishbir 1.0 for being a beautiful part of our lives 

PS: If you have made it till here , thank you so much , I mean really appreciate it that you have given time to itna lamba chauda post πŸ˜† Thank you my forum members,  Team Nautanki , My  lovely chelis , Guruji 2.0 , chupi rustum, teacher, beyhadh lover ,monsoon ji, baba S , chalti phirti dictionary A , Gobi Manchurian , my highlights silent readers and all you lovely peeps out there , thank you and sorry if I was rude to anyone or said things which I shouldn't, bhool chuk maaf , apna dil saaf , discussing with you made mishbir all the more special. Now get ready for Mishbir 2.0 , they are coming back to steal our hearts all over again !! This time with different charm and energy , get ready to experience the change !! See you all on the other side 

πŸ€—

β€οΈ

Uru di(I don't wanna call you Abir ki Uru) apne toh tula diya. Truly Mishbir was something very beautiful and special and was something to be cherished. But it ended. Everything comes to an end. Good things little faster

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

For now this much only if I start to write more.. I will literally start crying.... And mom will asking me why you crying..?? 

So Good night uru and everyone else... 

Sweet dreams..πŸ€—

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waao such a lovely post which made me sad. I don't know what to say. Do we really need to say goodbye to Mishbir1.0. πŸ˜­

Nahiiiiii.....We fell in love with Mishbir 1.0 and they will be back as Mishbir1.0 only with all the red balloons,origami paper cranes,lake side dates,the 3 questions,cycle rides,late night COFFEE and noodles date and with the precious shayaris..... yeh sab kahin nahi jaa rahe hei and we are also not going any where.How much they fight,at the end they have to come back together.Similarly whether we have different opinions,we will bound to be together coz of MISHBIR.

Phir yeh farewell post aur sorry kyun?πŸ˜”

By the way,tune mujhe Gobi Manchurian kaha...I didn't like it.πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mansi πŸ€—πŸ€— Hoping for the best 

And thank you for being with us β€οΈ

β€πŸ€—πŸ€—

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ushi β€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ‘ i was emotional but dint cry after the episode, but after reading this i got soo emotional and want to cry..  After reading everyone's love for mishbir, i think i dont even fit in the list of Mishbir's fans.😊 ur post made me realised that i have missed so much yaar.. i used to watch this show, but whenever meenu created high voltage drama, i skipped those episode. Those episodes also include scenes during kuku wedding that means that drunk abir scene and many more.. yesterday i saw aakhon ki gustakhiyan scenes first time.. 

Ushi honestly i dont want to say bye bye or give farewell to Mishbir 1.0.. even though how much i dislike the track, i know i will love mishbir as they r after the leap.. for me they r still same with little twists nd turns.. i know the essence of mishbir is not there,its gone.. But i have accepted that also.. with open heart nd mind i will accept mishbir after leap.. Will add few points tomm in my next post.

Can someone pls give me the link of Coffee scene..or remind me which episode was that..??  And any insta account where i can rewatch mishbir's old moments.

Ushi this song is my all time favv.. this always make me cry..dont know y.. I used to sing this in my school with my frnds.. so many memories attached with this.. 

U have thanked ur silent readers, then let me tell u one thing i was a silent reader for months here in this forum. Then seeing all ur comments nd posts, i got little confidence and If i remember correctly, i think my first proper post was on your analysis.. So from a silent reader i became an active member.. nd come here to share the joys nd worries of the episode..

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post Uru!! How can we forget the trends for Abirtodoit and Abir can't do it.  Their scorecardsπŸ˜†πŸ€£

ABIR's unshaken faith on Mishti.. he has always trusted her more than himself in every single opportunity.. even in this week's episode, when his mom told about mishti knowing about Baba's truth, the way he connected dots and didn't even for a second doubted her is justπŸ‘though he should have tried before giving up, he didn't have time and makers wanted to take a fresh start.. so we need ti ignore it..

The support that Abir showed to mishti during her dad fiasco, the neendh mei bhi hoshiyar was just a treat to watch... the way they show him worshipping Mishti in dance is like Awww. My favorite is salameishq where he tries his best to cheer up her to dance through others and then he himself gets her to dance and their dream sequence.. ankh made song..

And ABIR's dream sequence and his imagination of mishti in those dreams.. hot dress🀣lol .. the exact opposite in Mishti's dreams where he is fully covered with a pullover🀣

Mishti is an inspiration for Abir.. her fighting spirit is always so good.. looking forward to her tashan with meenu... I can't say she trusts Abir the way he trusts but loves him more than anyone selflessly.. attached to him so much..

Angry chorni and ajeeb rajvansh.. we will definitely miss them.. looking forward to new phase and I am sure we are going fi experience most of 1.0 scenario in 2.0..