Farewell Post: Goodbye Mishbir 1.0 💕

Posted: 4 years ago

Mishbir 1.0 are about to leave , I am sure like me , all of you will miss them , yes they will be back with a bang with a different swag  with a charm of its own , but I am going to miss the simplicity, the innocence, the friendship, the bond and the amazing amazing journey of 8 months...woah this is huge ...oh my God , can't believe I spent 8 months with them, may be that's why it is so difficult to get detached now , time literally flies haan , taking the opportunity to thank mishbir for teaching me the best of things ,  which I will never ever forget , in mishti's words " ek din mein apna naam bhul jaungi phir bhi tumhari yeh chattar pattar batein yaad rahengi ❤️

Thank you for "Jisse main pyaar karta hun usse society aur traditions bully nahi kar sakte , mishti tum kisi ke liye bhi mat badalna"  says a fiery eyed abir and then I see mishti wearing her glasses back, a certain confidence and pride in her eyes " main kisi ke liye nahi badlungi this was the first image of mishbir that I had witnessed on my television screen , to be honest this for me was the first , the last and the only track that actually broke the stereotypes,  instantly making me a mishbir fan an abir mishti admirer , a girl who doesn't shy away from speaking her mind,  a girl who does not want to give up on her identity,  a man who understands feminism and  women empowerment better than his mom- a so called  woman , this is Mishbir 1.0 for me in a nutshell.

Thank you for giving us angry violent chroni,  a girl who stood strong above all the pains in her life,  who chose life over pain, a ladki jo gehre dard mein bhi hasna jaanti hai 

Thank you for giving us banjara abir , no he is not a typical businessman , an NGO owner who works for upliftment of the underprivileged,  an app developer , a painter,  a shayar , a fighter in it's own way who just wants to spread smile and positivity around , he is a wanderer but in reality he plays a role of an anchor in many lives.

Thank you for "tum hi to mere dost ho " the most organic friendship I had ever seen , they laughed together,  they cried together , they teased each other , the people who unknowingly inspired each other to become better human beings , healed each other , understood each other more than they understood themselves. 

Thank you for "zindagi hamesha mushkil hi rehti hai Hume thoda strong banke rehna chahie , agar aansu aaye hai toh ro lena chahie , jaise khushi mein hasna normal hai , vaise hi gham mein rona normal hai , rona buri baat nahi hai " ...time and again I have heard people saying that aeee ladki hai kya kyun ro raha hai ...ladki hai kya kyun ro raha hai ...thank you ajeeb rajvansh for teaching that it is completely okay to cry , to let out your feelings,  crying is not a woman right,  it's a human right and its absolutely normal...haan iska yeh matlab nahi har baat pe rone baith jao ..hehe.

Thank you for "coffee this reference is definitely going down in history , drinking coffee is not going to be the same anymore,  do I need to say why ?

Thank you for the painting, the Cinderella shoes, the missing earrings, the khichdi , the cycle rides, the bus rides , the temple visits , the campsite feels and the list goes on and on and on ...

Thank you for teaching us that the most beautiful dates are the simplest ones , you dont have to spend dollars,  or take your partner to a hotshot place to make his /her special , the charm of having a date amidst the nature is something else , just admiring the greenery,  the deep waters , having nariyal paani and cracking silly jokes, just simple just beautiful , if nature has given you the love of your life,  know your love amidst the nature. The best date is making something as simple as 2 minutes noodles and feed your partner with your own hands , just simple just beautiful , regardless of the recipe,  the taste would be better than any 5 star hotel . I bet !

Thank you for " I am sorry agar Maine tumhe uncomfortable feel karvaya  ho "  physical intimacy is an important part of any love relationship but how many lovers say this to each other ? Atleast on ITV I have seen only mishbir saying it so far.

Thank you for the "balloons" the thing which is not only a fascination for kids , now it has become a symbol of hope and positivity for me , a good luck charm. And yes talking about good luck charms how can I forget mishti's origami paper cranes that she used to secretly give to abir. Thank you for the idea mishti ...*winks*

Thank you for making me fall in love with shayaris,  actually I used to consider them very boring , but these shayaris were different,  no heavy words , plain simple yet deep meaningful lines, some of them I remember by heart now , and I got so inspired that thodi bohot shayari maine bhi likhi hai ..Haha... kuch stupid si kuch cliche si , kuch toh rhyme bhi nahi hoti..hehe

Thank you for world's best confession ever "......ke jab main ankhein karta Hun mujhe toh mujhe sirf uska chehra dikhai deta hai..mere Dil ki har dhadkan sirf usi ka naam leti hai...mere kaano Ko sirf usi ki aawaz Sunai deti hai" " mujhe Abir se pyaar Ho Gaya hai"

Thank you for teaching me the most important lesson ,  lying can't be taken casually , they are short lived , don't trust a third person and try to cross ocean for someone who hasn't shown any signs of crossing puddles for you , don't react impulsively and last but not the least don't make big promises that you will never be able to fulfill. Because life and destiny can play you big time.

Lastly , thank you for " life ek novel ki tarah hai aage kya hoga kisse pata,  isliye tension chodo page palto, zindagi mein 1% chance bhi ho toh koshish zarur karni chahie " the hope the positivity that this line is giving me right now to go through the phase and welcome Mishbir 2.0 in our lives ... adhyay 2 as our bhola baba says ...

And any farewell post would remain incomplete without this so ...

Hum rahen ya na rahen kal, Kal, yaad aayenge ye pal

Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal, Chal, aa mere sang chal..

Chal, soche kya.....Chhoti si, hai zindagi....

Kal, mil jaaye to hogi... khush-naseebi....

Hum rahen ya na rahen.yaad aayenge ye pal

With a heavy heart , tears in my eyes , a smile on my lips, thank you Mishbir 1.0 for being a beautiful part of our lives ...

PS: If you have made it till here , thank you so much , I mean really appreciate it that you have given time to itna lamba chauda post 😆 Thank you my forum members,  Team Nautanki , My  lovely chelis , Guruji 2.0 , chupi rustum, teacher, beyhadh lover ,monsoon ji, baba S , chalti phirti dictionary A , Gobi Manchurian , my highlights silent readers and all you lovely peeps out there , thank you and sorry if I was rude to anyone or said things which I shouldn't, bhool chuk maaf , apna dil saaf , discussing with you made mishbir all the more special. Now get ready for Mishbir 2.0 , they are coming back to steal our hearts all over again !! This time with different charm and energy , get ready to experience the change !! See you all on the other side 

🤗

❤️

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Onyourface

Mishbir 1.0 are about to leave , I am sure like me , all of you will miss them , yes they will be back with a bang with a different swag  with a charm of its own , but I am going to miss the simplicity, the innocence, the friendship, the bond and the amazing amazing journey of 8 months...woah this is huge ...oh my God , can't believe I spent 8 months with them, may be that's why it is so difficult to get detached now , time literally flies haan , taking the opportunity to thank mishbir for teaching me the best of things to me,  which I will never ever forget , in mishti's words " ek din mein apna naam bhul jaungi phir bhi tumhari yeh chattar pattar batein yaad rahengi ❤️

Thank you for "Jisse main pyaar karta hun usse society aur traditions bully nahi kar sakte , mishti tum kisi ke liye bhi mat badalna"  says a fiery eyed abir and then I see mishti wearing her glasses back, a certain confidence and pride in her eyes " main kisi ke liye nahi badlungi"  this was the first image of mishbir that I had witnessed on my television screen , to be honest this for me was the first , the last and the only track actually broke the stereotypes,  instantly making me a mishbir fan an abir mishti admirer , a girl who doesn't shy away from speaking her mind,  a girl who does not want to give up on her identity,  a man who understands feminism , women empowerment better than his mom who herself is a woman , this is Mishbir 1.0 for me in a nutshell.

Thank you for giving us angry violent chroni,  a girl who stood strong above all the pains in her life,  who chose life over pain, a ladki jo gehre dard mein bhi hasna jaanti hai 

Thank you for giving us banjara abir , no he is not a typical businessman , an NGO owner who works for upliftment of the underprivileged,  an app developer , a painter,  a shayar , a fighter in it's own way who just wants to spread smile and positivity around.

Thank you for "tum hi to mere dost ho " the most organic friendship I had ever seen , they laughed together,  they cried together , they teased each other , the people who unknowingly inspired each other to become better human beings , healed each other , understood each other more than they understood themselves. 

Thank you for "zindagi hamesha mushkil hi rehti hai Hume thoda strong banke rehna chahie , agar aansu aaye hai toh ro lena chahie , jaise khushi mein hasna normal hai , vaise hi gham mein rona normal hai , rona buri baat nahi hai " ...time and again I have heard people saying that aeee ladki hai kya kyun ro raha hai ...ladki hai kya kyun ro raha hai ...thank you ajeeb rajvansh for teaching that it is completely okay to cry , to let out your feelings,  crying is not a woman right,  it's a human right and its absolutely normal...haan iska yeh matlab nahi har baat pe rone baith jao ..hehe.

Thank you for "coffee this reference is definitely going down in history , drinking coffee is not going to be the same anymore,  do I need to sat why ?

Thank you for the painting the Cinderella shoes the missing earrings the khichdi , the cycle rides, the bus rides , the temple visits , the campsite feels.

Thank you for teaching us that the most beautiful dates are the simplest ones , you dont have to spend dollars,  or take your partner to a hotshot place to make his /her special , the charm of having a date amidst the nature is something else , just admiring the greenery,  the deep waters , having nariyal paani and cracking silly jokes, just simple just beautiful , if nature has given you love,  know your love amidst the nature. The best date is making something as simple as 2 minutes noodles and feed your partner with your own hands , just simple just beautiful , regardless of the recipe,  the taste would be better than any 5 star hotel . I bet !

Thank you for " I am sorry agar Maine tumhe uncomfortable feel karvaya  ho "  physical intimacy is an important part of any love relationship but how many lovers say this to each other ? Atleast on ITV I have seen only mishbir saying it so far.

Thank you for the "balloons" the thing which is not only a fascination for kids , now it has become a symbol of hope and positivity for me , a good luck charm. And yes talking about good luck charms how can I forget mishti's origami paper cranes that she used to secretly give them to abir. Thank you for the idea mishti ...*winks*

Thank you for making me fall in love with shayaris,  actually I used to consider them very boring , but these shayaris were different,  no heavy words , plain simple yet deep meaningful lines, some of them I remember by heart now , and I got so inspired that thodi bohot shayari maine bhi likhi hai ..Haha... kuch stupid si kuch cliche si , kuch toh rhyme bhi nahi hoti..hehe

Thank you for world's best confession ever "......ke jab main ankhein karta Hun mujhe toh mujhe sirf uska chehra dikhai deta hai..mere Dil ki har dhadkan sirf usi ka naam leti hai...mere kaano Ko sirf usi ki aawaz Sunai deti hai" " mujhe Abir se pyaar Ho Gaya hai"

Thank you for teaching me the most important lesson ,  lying can't be taken casually , they are short lived , don't trust a third person and try to cross ocean for someone who hasn't shown any signs of crossing puddles for you , don't react impulsively and last but not the least don't make promises that you will never be able to keep. Because life and destiny can play you big time.

Lastly , thank you for " life ek novel ki tarah hai aage kya hoga kisse pata,  isliye tension chodo page palto, zindagi mein 1% chance bhi ho toh koshish zarur karni chahie " the hope the positivity that this line is giving me right now to go through the phase and welcome Mishbir 2.0 in our lives ... adhyay 2 as our bhola baba says ...

And any farewell post would remain without this so ...

Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal.Chal, aa mere sang chal

Kal, mil jaaye to.hogi... khush-naseebi....

With a heavy heart , tears in my eyes , a smile on my lips, thank you Mishbir 1.0 for being a beautiful part of our lives 

PS: If you have made it till here , thank you so much , I mean really appreciate it that you have given time to itna lamba chauda post 😆 Thank you my forum members,  Team Nautanki , My chelis , Guruji 2.0 , chupi rustum, teacher, beyhadh lover ,monsoon ji,  my highlights silent readers and all you lovely peeps out there , thank you and sorry if I was rude to anyone or said things which I shouldn't, bhool chuk maaf , apna dil saaf , discussing with you made mishbir all the more special. Now get ready for Mishbir 2.0 , they are coming back to steal our hearts all over again !! This time with different charm and energy , get ready to experience the change !! See you all on the other side 

🤗

❤️

This is very emotional uru...Abir and Mish taught us many things...and I'm looking forward to carry my lyf with those simple but deep words of both Abir and Mish...it may not be realistic but ha I draw strength from these...all thanks to Rhesha for making it so beautiful..they were living that roles..

Mujheee rulaaaa diyaaaaa😭

Beautiful beautiful beautiful😭🤗🤗👏👏

Reserved..... Will update with a big post🤗

No words to describe your post uru... 

I was not crying while watching today's episode.. But your post made me cry.. 😭😭😭

8 months of beautiful journey of angry chorni and banjara abir.... 😢  I start recollecting each and every moment now...bus, cab, scooty, cycle rides ,coffee, nariyal panni  , noodles, temple talks, campsite date, abir saving mishti during fire sequence, chashma, mishti saving abir in cyclone, painting, Cinderella shoes, mishti climbing RV house to meet abir, dandi sequence and list goes on....😭😭 

They ever there for each other in times of needs  .... 

Every dheere dheere se  and saathiyaa mere  song moment was so beautiful... 

Sorry won't be able to write more 😭😭😢 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Thank you mishbir for teaching me many things... I start to  voice my opinion now more , start to accept my chashmi look proudly....🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by Onyourface

Mishbir 1.0 are about to leave , I am sure like me , all of you will miss them , yes they will be back with a bang with a different swag  with a charm of its own , but I am going to miss the simplicity, the innocence, the friendship, the bond and the amazing amazing journey of 8 months...woah this is huge ...oh my God , can't believe I spent 8 months with them, may be that's why it is so difficult to get detached now , time literally flies haan , taking the opportunity to thank mishbir for teaching me the best of things to me,  which I will never ever forget , in mishti's words " ek din mein apna naam bhul jaungi phir bhi tumhari yeh chattar pattar batein yaad rahengi ❤️

Thank you for "Jisse main pyaar karta hun usse society aur traditions bully nahi kar sakte , mishti tum kisi ke liye bhi mat badalna"  says a fiery eyed abir and then I see mishti wearing her glasses back, a certain confidence and pride in her eyes " main kisi ke liye nahi badlungi"  this was the first image of mishbir that I had witnessed on my television screen , to be honest this for me was the first , the last and the only track actually broke the stereotypes,  instantly making me a mishbir fan an abir mishti admirer , a girl who doesn't shy away from speaking her mind,  a girl who does not want to give up on her identity,  a man who understands feminism , women empowerment better than his mom who herself is a woman , this is Mishbir 1.0 for me in a nutshell.

Thank you for giving us banjara abir , no he is not a typical businessman , an NGO owner who works for upliftment of the underprivileged,  an app developer , a painter,  a shayar , a fighter in it's own way who just wants to spread smile and positivity around.

Thank you for "coffee this reference is definitely going down in history , drinking coffee is not going to be the same anymore,  do I need to sat why ?

Thank you for the painting the Cinderella shoes the missing earrings the khichdi , the cycle rides, the bus rides , the temple visits , the campsite feels.

Thank you for teaching us that the most beautiful dates are the simplest ones , you dont have to spend dollars,  or take your partner to a hotshot place to make his /her special , the charm of having a date amidst the nature is something else , just admiring the greenery,  the deep waters , having nariyal paani and cracking silly jokes, just simple just beautiful , if nature has given you love,  know your love amidst the nature. The best date is making something as simple as 2 minutes noodles and feed your partner with your own hands , just simple just beautiful , regardless of the recipe,  the taste would be better than any 5 star hotel . I bet !

Thank you for the "balloons" the thing which is not only a fascination for kids , now it has become a symbol of hope and positivity for me , a good luck charm. And yes talking about good luck charms how can I forget mishti's origami paper cranes that she used to secretly give them to abir. Thank you for the idea mishti ...*winks*

Thank you for teaching me the most important lesson ,  lying can't be taken casually , they are short lived , don't trust a third person and try to cross ocean for someone who hasn't shown any signs of crossing puddles for you , don't react impulsively and last but not the least don't make promises that you will never be able to keep. Because life and destiny can play you big time.

And any farewell post would remain without this so ...

Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal.Chal, aa mere sang chal

Kal, mil jaaye to.hogi... khush-naseebi....

With a heavy heart , tears in my eyes , a smile on my lips, thank you Mishbir 1.0 for being a beautiful part of our lives 

PS: If you have made it till here , thank you so much , I mean really appreciate it that you have given time to itna lamba chauda post 😆 Thank you my forum members,  Team Nautanki , My chelis , Guruji 2.0 , chupi rustum, teacher, beyhadh lover ,monsoon ji,  my highlights silent readers and all you lovely peeps out there , thank you and sorry if I was rude to anyone or said things which I shouldn't, bhool chuk maaf , apna dil saaf , discussing with you made mishbir all the more special. Now get ready for Mishbir 2.0 , they are coming back to steal our hearts all over again !! This time with different charm and energy , get ready to experience the change !! See you all on the other side 

🤗

❤️

Your post was so emotional that I ended up watching episode 41 where Abir did his painting and realised his love for Mishti....Damn I ended up crying reading whole thing and good memories of mishbir.😫

Sorry I am writing half half post... 

But completely forgot to talk about shayari in all this crying... 

Same here I used to get bored with shayari..But abir you make me fall in love with your shayari..... Thank you🤗

Uru🤗 Nicely summed up yaara. It's very emotional and yes Mihsbir 1.0 are leaving us with a heartbreak. 

Yes, they have given us the most beautiful love story and made me regain faith in love. Now that's shattered, haha what an irony.😕

We are all in this together and let's see what Mihsbir 2.0 have to give us.

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Sorry I am writing half half post... 

But completely forgot to talk about shayari in all this crying... 

Same here I used to get bored with shayari..But abir you make me fall in love with your shayari..... Thank you🤗

Feel free to add as many posts as you want dear 🤗🤗🤗

Fill it with mishbir 1.0 memories 😳

Thank you Uru for this beautiful farewell post to our beloved Mishbir 1.0... 

Hope we find them together towards the end of their Mishbir 2.0 journey and may never be apart.... A tearful good bye to our Ajeeb Rajvansh and Angry Chorni....

Will miss you and your memories will always be cherished 😘....

Thank you Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma for being our beloved Mishbir.... Love you both.... Thank you Mishbhirians for being here through thick and thin of their journey..