Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guru ji.. Rula hi diya aapne 😭😭😭😭

U laid down everything that made us adore and cherish our MishBir... Thank you for this post... They made us believe in love, they made us believe that souls are connected... They also made us understand that you never let anyone between you & your love... And to never let go.. 

It's with a heavy heart we say goodbye to The MishBir who made simple extraordinary!! 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

This is very emotional uru...Abir and Mish taught us many things...and I'm looking forward to carry my lyf with those simple but deep words of both Abir and Mish...it may not be realistic but ha I draw strength from these...all thanks to Rhesha for making it so beautiful..they were living that roles..

Ammu πŸ€—πŸ€— It's not unrealistic at all ..we can learn from fictional characters πŸ€—especially if they are so so good πŸ˜³

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ammu πŸ€—πŸ€— It's not unrealistic at all ..we can learn from fictional characters πŸ€—especially if they are so so good πŸ˜³

It's true uru...they r so so good...they r just amazing...Rhesha breathes lyf into this characters...any way .I hv learnt a lot...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Feel free to add as many posts as you want dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Fill it with mishbir 1.0 memories πŸ˜³

definitely... Mishbir 1.0 as so many good memories.... 

Mishbir airport sequence... Ghodi scene πŸ˜… mishti being bold after dandi accident, mishti  3 question scene, holi sequence, sunoo sequence, seeing mishti in jugnu attire.. 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

Your post was so emotional that I ended up watching episode 41 where Abir did his painting and realised his love for Mishti....Damn I ended up crying reading whole thing and good memories of mishbir.😫

Awwwwww πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

The entire journey is worth watching on repeat mode πŸ˜³

They gave us the best modern fairytale ever , sadly couldn't survive the storm  But they will remain special forever 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

UruπŸ€— Nicely summed up yaara. It's very emotional and yes Mihsbir 1.0 are leaving us with a heartbreak. 

Yes, they have given us the most beautiful love story and made me regain faith in love. Now that's shattered, haha what an irony.πŸ˜•

We are all in this together and let's see what Mihsbir 2.0 have to give us.

Baba samy πŸ€— That's sad they ended up this way ...unfortunate...the charm will never be back again for me ... mishbir 2.0 will have a different place in my β€οΈ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

definitely... Mishbir 1.0 as so many good memories.... 

Mishbir airport sequence... Ghodi scene πŸ˜… mishti being bold after dandi accident, mishti  3 question scene, holi sequence, sunoo sequence, seeing mishti in jugnu attire.. 

Paragliding scene...the first hug , the drunk AIBER

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you Uru for this beautiful farewell post to our beloved Mishbir 1.0... 

Hope we find them together towards the end of their Mishbir 2.0 journey and may never be apart.... A tearful good bye to our Ajeeb Rajvansh and Angry Chorni....

Will miss you and your memories will always be cherished 😘....

Thank you Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma for being our beloved Mishbir.... Love you both.... Thank you Mishbhirians for being here through thick and thin of their journey.. 

Mansi πŸ€—πŸ€— Hoping for the best 

And thank you for being with us β€οΈ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

Guru ji.. Rula hi diya aapne 😭😭😭😭

U laid down everything that made us adore and cherish our MishBir... Thank you for this post... They made us believe in love, they made us believe that souls are connected... They also made us understand that you never let anyone between you & your love... And to never let go.. 

It's with a heavy heart we say goodbye to The MishBir who made simple extraordinary!! 

Awwwwwww Fauzi πŸ€—πŸ€—  .... 

They taught us some of the best things ...a modern day fairytale it was ..  even their separation taught us some amazing lessons πŸ€—

❀️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Paragliding scene...the first hug , the drunk AIBER

οΏΌοΏΌ

Mishbir aankhon ki gustakhiyaa sequence, mishti  rescuing everyone during the kidnapping sequence and later abir got angry because she risked her life, mishti concern and scold abir after that cyclone stunt , ishq hua sequence   ....